Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_vote_lcapThe Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_voting_barThe Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_vote_lcapThe Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_voting_barThe Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Watcher in the Night Watches No More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

The Watcher in the Night Watches No More Empty
PostSubject: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Cold, the unrelenting cold. I hate the cold, I miss the feel of the grass. The warm red grass beneath my feet, that warm copper sky over me keeping me warm. Oh how I miss it, and knowing that it is gone forever makes my heart sink or it would if I wasn’t frozen. Dam its cold! I’d go look if I could but I can’t really move, I’m too weak. I made a last ditch attempt to save my people and failed, in escaping The Moment I got twelve Galafrayen children killed. I tried to save them to bring the free of Rassalon’s Hell but I failed, again. And now I’m here again The Drums retuning I hear my brother’s laughter in my head, worse than the drums I hear his madness return. Then I remember, I only hear the drums from him. With my brother dead I only hear the Drums when The Doctor is near, unless some hoe my brother is alive.

Reaching up I gasped the railing and forced myself to my feet, stumbling across the wreckage of my Dying TARDIS I fell upon the console. My weight supported on it I mashed the buttons, spamming my distress bacon, the physic pulse shocked me each time I triggered it till I could no longer stand. Falling to the cold floor I watched as pools of crimson blood formed around me, gashes on my arms and legs oozed the precious life force and I felt faint. As the drums faded into nothing, for the first time ever they truly left me. As silence fell I fell into darkness and the cold finally took me, the pain stopped as the numbness spread up my legs and arms. As it began to encircle my chest I hear a sound. The banging of metal on metal echoes through the dead halls as the door breaks down.

Grasping my Sonic Dagger is stab it into the lifeless console and pull myself to my feet again, shots of pain firing through my nerves as I turned and look at the open door. Beyond it was space, I hadn’t landed I was a drift in the cosmos, that explained the cold. Who opened the door? I turned slowly and looked around the TARDIS. As I looked back I saw a figure clad in shadow standing in the entrance. “Who’s there? I am The Last Warden of Gallefray.” Pulling the dagger free of the console and standing on my own two feet I stood ready for a fight. “By the order of the Shadow Proclamation you will identify yourself.” His fists shaking he whispered to himself “I will not be threated on my own ship, and you wont take him from me ether.”

Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:54 pm

The Master smirked at his little brother, amused by his words greatly. "You really think I would show you who I was because you told me to under the order of the Shadow Proclamation? How adorable." He said, crossing his arms. "But, since you're my little brother, I guess I should." He mumbled, walking forward.

"I am the Master."
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 pm

His heart sank and his stomach fell, it couldn't be. "Your dead. I saw you burn on Skaro. I watched The Doctor take your remains away. you died I saw it. I saw you Die, Koschei. " taking a painful step back he gripped his Sonic Dagger tighter. Sweat rolling down his brow stinging his eyes, his body in agony the last thing he needed was his brother. "Why have you come? This TARDIS won't serve you, he can barley sustain its own life. and before you think it i encoded all the weapon systems to my bio-metrics so you will never be able to use them. so 'Brother' why are you here? what dose The Master want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:11 pm

The Master's smirk grew, though there was a bit of hurt showing in his eyes. "What? I can't check up on my own sibling?" He said, tilting his head a bit. He stepped forward a bit more, examining the dying TARDIS. He stopped, now examining Warden's wounds. "I did die. I was just brought back to life." He stated, frowning at the deep gash on his brothers arm. "Those stupid humans actually did something right for once, but then my wife had to ruin it, again."
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:59 pm

He took a step forward his mussels trembling in pain, fingers gripped tight around his Sonic dagger. "Wife? You where married? Some one married you? And a human wife? Impossible." flicking a switch on the side of the dagger the Anti-time core lit up a bright red illuminated the room. "Back away from the console now!" he barked threw girted teeth his vision fading, standing his ground was draining his energy. He was so weak but he wouldn't, could't let his brother see him blink. "Answer me! Why did you come here? you don't help, you subdue and i will not bend to your will brother so tell me Why have you come?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:06 pm

The Master walked to him, his frown growing. "What's wrong with a little change now and then?" He asked, glaring. "I came here to help you. What's wrong with that?" He then went back to smirking, a slightly worried look in his eyes, but he tried to cover it up with amusement. "Look, if you want me to leave and let you die, okay then." He said, turning around, walking back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Before the Master had reached the door, a wheezing sound started in The Warden's TARDIS. Slowly, a box faded into existence, solidifying with a loud 'woosh'. It was all black, except for the front, where there were bright green doors that glowed. They cast light around the dead TARDIS.

Said doors opened with a creak. The young voice of Theta Sigma came out from the Type 57.

"Now I just got your distress signal, I might be able to tow your TARDIS to somewhere safe so you can fix it..." The young Timelord walked out of his TARDIS, and froze at the horrific state of Warden's TARDIS.

"Rassilon, what did you do to the poor thing?" he ran a hand over the console gingerly, muttering "dead"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:23 pm

The Master quickly turned around to look at Theta, surprised. He then glared at him, rolling his eyes at his response to the dead TARDIS. "How am I not surprised?" He muttered. His eyes soon drifted over to Theta's TARDIS, and he was walking towards it, looking like he was in a trance.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:28 pm

He didn't believe his brother he was no fool, but he also had no choice. could he have changed? was it possible? did he have a choice? the answer too all was No. Stepping back to the console he gripped the console and closed the doors. "No. I don't want you to go." he looked at his brother "but that doesn't mean-" he was interrupted by the arrival of the green door. when the man popped out of he he collapsed, the strain finally being too much. He fell to his knees gorging himself on the wreckage all around.

He yelled in pain his left hand still gripping the console the other his dagger. "Its not dead! its in a suspended state." look at the new arrival "Its life force is tied to mine, if i live so must it. Who are you? and can you help me?" unable to rise The Wardens head sagged with fatigue as the new arrival and his brother moved closer
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:32 pm

The Master's trance broke, and he waled over to his brother, worried. "We need to get him out of here. Now." He said, looking to Theta, though he immediately started glaring when he was in his line of vision. ~ Should I kill him? Nah, save it for later... ~ He thought, his eye twitching. The drums got quieter for some odd reason, which irritated the Master.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Theta nodded, walking over and helping the Master pick up Warden. Together they carried him into Theta's TARDIS.

"Now, if we can just get to the medical bay...she should put it as the first door in the corridor"

Thete's TARDIS was unlike any TARDIS of the Doctor's. The walls and floors were both glass, behind which ran conductor water that transported the TARDISes energy around. Within swam little glowing neon fish. The console, on a small platform with a railing and stairs, was shaped like an hourglass, with a shining white point star in the center, providing power. All the controls, instead of levers or buttons, were glowing blue touch holograms.

Of course, this was only a normal sight for Theta, so he continued with no hitch to the med bay. He helped get Warden onto a bed.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:55 pm

As the approached him he tried to stand up but his strength left him and he faded into darkness. Though aware he was unable to move or resist as Theta and his brother carried him into the other TARDIS and rested him upon the med bay. As he lay there his fist remained wrapped like a vise around his sonic dagger, though he lay as if dead. As he lay with in the med-bay of the TARDIS he began absorbing the radiation of its white point star and using that energy to heal himself. It took close to 3 hours but he finally awoke, fully restored. Opening his eyes he rose, spinning to the side he walked off the bed and placed his dagger in its sheath, walking around the room he dragged his fingers across the glass admiring the room. He suddenly stopped “I know your there brother, afraid to face me now that I’m Healed?” turning to face the shadowy entrance “Come into the light, so we might speak.”

Last edited by The_Warden on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:03 pm

The Master quietly walked out of the shadows, his eyes narrowed. "Why don't you trust me?" He muttered, crossing his arms. "You're acting like I'm going to kill you any second." He walked over to a chair, and, turning it so the backside was in front of him, he sat down. He quickly studied his brother for any signs of injury, even though he was fully healed.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:16 pm

He walked backward his eyes never leaving his brother as he saw on the bed he use to lie. "Must i truly list the reasons? because you should be dead? because during the time war You RAN AWAY! because you tried killed us all? or because you call your self The Master!" he cracked his knuckles, eyes never leaving his brother. "I looked up to you. you where my hero then you became this monster. and NOW, now you wonder why i act s if you are going to kill me? because you will. every time some one ever trusted you they ether where forced to regenerate or died. the reason i act as like you could kill me at any second? is because i think you will! Thats why Master."

Last edited by The_Warden on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 pm

The Master glared at him, and stood up. "Yes, I could easily kill you, right now. There's a chance I will. But you know what? I choose not to. You know why?!" He asked, storming up to his brother, his hands clenched into fists. "You're my brother, and I care about you. Believe it or not, I do. You would be dead a long time ago if I didn't." He hissed. He then backed away, taking deep breaths to calm himself. "Do you hear that?" He asked, closing his eyes. "They've gotten quieter."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Theta had been in the library reading some old books from Romana on Temporal Physics when he heard the other two occupants yelling. He sighed and put his book down, pinching the bridge of his nose. He wasn't the kind of person to deal with these sorts of things. Back in his original universe, it would be Romana and sometimes even Kos. Now, it was usually Sonya. But now he was traveling on his own, and he had to be the one to deal with these sorts of things.

Theta reluctantly got up from his comfy chair by the fireplace and walked down the corridors to the med bay. Once there, he opened the door and peeked his head in.

"Is everything alright in here, or will I have to separate you two?" his irritation leaked through into his tone, but for the most part his statement was said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 pm

The Warden aggressively rose from his bed at stood to face his brother as he spoke, while it was possible that his brother cared for him, if nothing else, but ne needed to clear one thing up. “you over estimate your self brother. I am not the scared boy that once followed you threw the red grass back home. I am The last Warden of Gallefray. I fought the Could-Have-Been-King on the Paradox fields, I was in the last battle of Gallefray against the Nightmare Child, and I fended of armies of Neverwheres and meanwhiles. All the while you Ran. I fought in the Last Great Time War brother, on the front lines I fought the Daleks and the hell spawns that we created. There may have been a time you could have ‘easily killed me’ but it is long past. If you think I am that easily rid of you are mistaken.” He drew his dagger “that being said. I do believe you care for me if nothing else. But do not think me a fool, for I don’t trust you.”
Easing back he watched his brother become calm for the first time in centuries. “Yes brother” he placed a hand on his brothers shoulder, sheathing the dagger again. “They are quieter. I can barely hear them anymore.” He looked over the Masters should at Theta, “That won’t be needed. I am to be leaving now any ways, I must repair my TARDIS” walking past the master he spoke “and then I will be off.”
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 pm

The Master made no movement, but when Warden left, he turned to Theta. "What am I doing wrong?" He asked, sitting on a bed.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Theta shrugged, leaning against the door after Warden left.

"Not sure. I think he's just suffering from post-war effects. Like when I found out about the war and that most Timelords were dead here, phew, it took weeks for me to return back to normal, and that was with help. I'm no psychiatrist...but I think you should just let him cool off and work things out himself for a bit, you know?"
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Walking through the abnormally clean halls of Thetas TARDIS he made it to the exit and into his badly damaged one. Approaching the console he drew his dagger he inserted it into the appropriate port, the red gem in the center lit up. As the energy reacted with the heart of the TARDIS the TARDIS came back to life. The lights turned on and the damaged began to repair its self as the rubble dissolved into the floor. With the restoration complete he removed his dagger from the console and returned it to its holster. Walking away he entered a room at the back and sat down on a bench. Staring at the wall he saw the 12 stasis pods, with the 12 dead children he swore to save. With his 12 failuers.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 pm

The Master nodded, then chuckled. "I must be desperate enough to ask you for advice." He said, getting up and walking out of the room. He casually walked back into the console room, examining the walls and main console in interest.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Theta frowned, thinking on what he said for a moment.

"Wait...what?"

Frowning, Theta followed the Master back out to the console room. He found the older Timelord examining his TARDIS, an interested expression on his face. Theta crossed his arms, tapping a foot in an irritated way.

"So what, have we met before? Cause I'm pretty sure I never did anything to make you act that way towards me, or ANY Timelord for that matter"
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Sitting alone in the Stasis room the Warden waited and pondered what to do next, with the children dead what is his propose.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm

The Master turned to Theta, frowning. Then, it dawned on him. "You're not the Theta from my world, are you?" He asked, leaning on the console and crossing his arms, almost as if he was mocking him. ~ Of course he isn't, he wouldn't be out of the academy if he was from my world! ~ The Master though, mentally kicking himself for being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Theta's eyes widened in realisation.

"Oh, OOH, you know the Doctor, then. Yeah, no, I'm not from this universe; had a pretty bad run in with a black hole, got sent here" He chuckled "so who are you, then? Bourosa? Magnus?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watcher in the Night Watches No More
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: