Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_vote_lcapJust Blew In From Arc-2 I_voting_barJust Blew In From Arc-2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_vote_lcapJust Blew In From Arc-2 I_voting_barJust Blew In From Arc-2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Just Blew In From Arc-2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Just Blew In From Arc-2 Empty
PostSubject: Just Blew In From Arc-2   Just Blew In From Arc-2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Victoria growled quietly as she guided her battered old cargo ship through the Earth's atmosphere. It had been her intention to jump to Alpha Centauri, but her calculations indicated that the ship wouldn't hold together through another kinetic boost. Any sufficiently advanced radar or satellite would easily detect her ship as it descended towards what was commonly known as Ireland and landed just a few kilometers away from a rocky coastline. She had deduced that the people of this planet were not terribly advanced by the fact that they had no docking platforms for an advanced, interstellar vessel. Also, Victoria had not been contacted upon entering the solar system.
The ship was jolted lightly as it touched down, and made just a few unpleasant noises as the landing gear adjusted to the uneven ground. Victoria rose from the pilot's seat and made her way down to the airlock and cargo bay. This part of the planet was not usually sunny. In-fact, it was often cloudy and rainy. This was brilliant news to the incredibly pale girl.

Victoria had landed on Earth two days ago. In this time, she had managed to get human clothing and tools. She had also deactivated her ship's propulsion system to conserve power so she could devote energy to it's cloaking systems. The ship couldn't turn invisible, of course. It simply was very good at remaining undetected to scanning equipment and the like. Repairs were slow, but going well enough. Victoria's only problem was the learning curve for human speech. The local languages were nothing like her own. As a direct result, she only managed bits and pieces of the human language. It was enough to work with the local towns. Said local towns regarded the strange, pale girl with the clothes that made her look like she was from America's Wild West as an oddity that nobody was sure how to find.

Today, the oddity was walking through a larger city that was nearby in search of a car. She didn't actually want the car, just it's battery and metal. Her tools were running low on juice, and it would provide a few more days of power. So, it was for this reason one might see a pale girl with her ears hidden under a black stetson walking through an Irish city. The girl would be quiet, have her head down, and be keeping her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down

Just Blew In From Arc-2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: