Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Key to the Gates of the Earth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key to the Gates of the Earth   The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 am

They'd been walking for a little while now, but fortunately he now had something to think about.  This guy was weird.  He'd pulled out some strange device that looked distinctly alien (you get used to picking out the difference) and pointed it at his screecher.  The he seemed like he'd formed some sort of conclusion from that.  Espen looked at his phone, and then back behind himself.  Any moment now, his little trap would be going off.  The closer the big 00:00 came on his phone, the less sure of this plan he was.  At least he seemed to have bought them all a few moments as their adversaries inspected their sentry.

Four Cybermen marched down the road, coming upon the vehicular crash site and the fallen guard.  They approached with little caution, simply stamping across the ground and coming to a stop between the two points of interest.  Immediately, two of the group split off, each going towards one of the two downed objects.  The first one to speak stood over the bike.  ”An unknown object has been removed from the storage compartment on this transport unit.”

One of the other Cybermen, notably lacking the square bracketing on top of his head that all of the others seemed to have, stepped towards the one examining the bike.  ”Could it have been the activation matrix key?”  He demanded.  The other Cyberman turned again to get another good look at the motorcycle, as if he were hesitating.

”Inconclusive.  Sensors are still not operating at peak efficiency due to-”

”I do not require excuses,” the apparent leader raised his voice and turned towards the Cyberman looking over their downed sentry.  ”What is the status of the decommissioned guard unit?”

”The unit has sustained heavy physical damage,” the observer informed his superior.  After a few moments of staring intently at the chassis, he spoke up again.  ”Cyber-Lieutenant, there appears to be an anomalous signal coming from within the-”

This time, it wasn’t the Lieutenant interrupting, but instead a high pitched squeal that pierced the air, and was so loud that one might almost swear the leaves high above were vibrating with it.  The Cybermen all instantly threw their hands up to their heads and let out a warbled, metallic scream of pain and surprise.  The one who had been closest to the sound stumbled backwards several steps.  However, the Lieutenant was a Cyberman of action.  He stomped forward, his right knee giving off some noticeable sparks.  He raised that same foot above the downed shell and, with a loud and forceful crunch, crushed the chest of the false Cyberman outright.  The noise stopped.

When everyone had calmed down and regained their composure, the Cyber-Lieutenant pointed at his men, each in turn.  ”Find them!  Search the forest.  Do not let them get away, and find the activation matrix key!”  

”Cyber-Lieutenant, you are showing signs of damage from the crash.  I will retrieve a repair kit and-”

”YOU HAVE ORDERS.  YOU WILL NOT DISOBEY.”  The Cyber-Lieutenant didn’t wait for them to reply, instead stomping off down the path, in the opposite direction from whence the group had arrived.  It didn’t take long for the other three currently present Cybermen to spread out and begin their optical sweeps.

A short distance down the path, the Lieutenant came across the last of the Cybermen assigned under him.  The Cyberman stopped in his path as the Lieutenant approached.  ”Cyber-Lieutenant, wide range scanners have detected lifesigns matching The Doctor.  He has been brought h-”

”Good.  I shall be the one to capture The Doctor, and with such a trophy I will welcome the Cyber Legion!”  The Lieutenant exclaimed, continuing down the path without stopping.  ”Search the forest.  Capture any life forms, but bring me The Doctor and the keyholder alive.”  His knee sparked as he passed.

”Cyber-Lieutenant, you appear-”

”MY DAMAGE IS MINIMAL, BEGIN YOUR SEARCH.”

Espen grinned to himself as he heard the sound in the distance.  He winced a little bit at it, but it was far enough away that it wasn’t really more than an annoyance.  A little bit further and it would be reduced to ‘ringing in the ear’ levels of manageability.  His grin lessened when the sound stopped well before it was meant to.  “Darn…”  He said, sighing.  ”Least we know they’re there.”  He stepped up on a root and peered down below, seeing the other two a short distance away near a river. For now, he put aside the odd device that this fellow had just used and hopped down towards them, waving for their visibility.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: The Key to the Gates of the Earth   The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:25 am

Emma finished trimming the bloody fabric from the knee of her jeans, exposing the wounded area. Unfortunately, this also exposed some of the scars in that area. She hoped it wasn't too noticeable. Dr Taylor commented on how much blood she'd lost, but she disagreed.
"I haven't lost that much. It's clotting fairly well already, see? I'm just naturally pale." She shrugged a little and put her scissors down, then put her hands on the root on either side of her legs.

She looked at him with a frown as he asked if she'd been abused before, or if she'd been cutting.
"That is really none of your business." She replied, a bit sharply. Then she bit her lip, looking down. "You're a doctor.. do those look self-inflicted?" She asked quietly. She didn't like this topic, and she really didn't like people seeing her scars. She didn't like people commenting on it. She just wanted him to hurry up and bandage her up so that it was covered again like it should be. "Could you just.. please get it bandaged?" She asked, frowning a little.

She watched him go over to the stream to get water. She wasn't sure what was taking so long, but he came back saying it wasn't salt water.
"Ok.. so I'm guessing it's freshwater?" She asked, slightly puzzled by this declaration. Why would it be salt water? That wouldn't really make sense. "Is something wrong with the water?" She frowned, noticing he didn't come back with the guaze he'd left with.

She looked around and noticed the other two catching up to them. She waved back to let them know she'd seen them. She waited for them to get close enough for conversation.
"What took you guys so long?" She asked. "I thought I heard something, like a whistle or something, from far away. What was that?" She asked, frowning a little in concern. She wasn't sure what that noise was, but she hoped it wasn't the cybermen coming for them. "By the way, still didn't get your name." She added to the bowtie guy. "I'm Emma." She added, realizing she hadn't introduced herself either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Key to the Gates of the Earth   The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:48 pm

The Flesh Doctor noticed that noise had stopped which meant the Cybermen were likely on their way to find the group. He kept up with the man who he stayed back to find out more about him. The Flesh Doctor heard the man say at least we know they are there before he waved slightly at the two who had went ahead. He walked closer to the two. The young woman asked what had taken them so long and what was the noise. She also gave her name and asked for the Flesh Doctor's name.

"Charles here was attempting to disable the cybermen with a sonic device, it didn't exactly go as planned," he said pointing to the man who was next to him. He smiled slightly it was a good idea though and he wouldn't make him feel bad about failing.

"I am the Doctor," he started out saying before he continued "We need to keep moving it won't be long until the Cybermen start trying to find me. I assume that's what they are after, and you three were just meant to be "upgraded." He said before starting to move past the group. "You can ask questions as we move."
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Key to the Gates of the Earth   The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Chris was still shocked by the whole water turning things into gold that he didn't notice those two guys from earlier show up. "How can water turn things into gold?" Chris asked to his self. Dr. Taylor looked up to see the two guys. "Ah Pretty Boy and Bowtie Kid are back." Chris said and grabbed his water bottle out of his backpack. Dr. Taylor used this water instead to clean the wound. "Stitches would be a good course of action." Chris said and proceeded to gather the things he would need from the two first aid kits. Chris had most of the supplies in his first aid kit because he rarely needs to use it. He's usually in a Hospital anyway. "This will probably hurt. Usually I'd have something to numb the area." Chris said. After he finished stitching Chris spoke up again. "Don't move it too much or the stitches will come out." Dr. Taylor said. He looked around to find something besides his cane to help him up. Chris sighed when he didn't see anything. "Damn leg." Dr. Taylor said to himself. He didn't want to ask for help to stand up. He was a full grown man! He'd never ask for help. Not in a million years but he had no other option. Chris saw Bowtie kid start to walk off after saying they had to get moving. "The cripple needs a bit of help over here." Dr. Taylor said and waited for someone to help.
Back to top Go down
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

PostSubject: Re: The Key to the Gates of the Earth   The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:30 am

Espen made his way down the roots, mulling the situation over in his head.  It seemed...complex.  To his slight amusement, he realized that over here in America he was falling into the classic British understatement in his own head.  He was becoming an absolute stereotype.  Mumbling about this in his head, and slightly distracted by it, he nearly slipped down a bit of the root.  He landed, solidly enough, on his feet, but he gave a few stumbles for good measure.  "Well, ow..."  He muttered, brushing off his shirt and walking over to the other two.  He stayed quiet until the supposed Doctor (rather than the actual doctor) mentioned him being these things' target.

"Well, unless you're a key, I think you’re a bit off-base with that little assumption.”  Espen begrudgingly walked over to help the doctor to his feet.  The one with the bad leg.  Who had called him a ‘Prettyboy’.  He wasn’t quite sure why he was helping this guy up.  ”They mentioned something about a key, and that this woman here had it, and that they were after her.”  He looked to Emma to explain in a bit more detail.  This whole situation was absurd, and if he were honest, Espen would like to be done with it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: The Key to the Gates of the Earth   The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Emma had no idea what Dr. Taylor meant when he mumbled something about water turning to gold or something. She decided to ignore it for now, because the bowtie guy was speaking, a d introduced himself as the Doctor. She was slightly surprised, firstly because of the fact that there were two doctors here, and secondly because that sort of struck a bell in her memory somewhere. She'd met a guy who called himself the Doctor before, a couple of years ago. And, come to think of it, this Doctor was dressed basically the same as that Doctor. 

Emma looked more closely at him, curious. 
"Have we met before?" She asked. She remembered that, if it was indeed the same guy, they had faced some creepy statues that kept moving, but she'd forgotten what he called them. Deadly angels or something like that? She wasn't very concerned with that, but she did remember that it had happened about a month after her grandfather had died, and she was visiting his grave when it happened. She'd had a chance to fix her terrible past and save her preschool-aged self from the horrible life that she had lived, but she had passed up the chance because she realized that if she changed it, there was no telling what may happen as a result.

These memories swept through her mind quickly as she focused on the bowtie Doctor's face, nearly positive it was him. But, hearing his next words caused her to refocus on what what going on right now. He had suggested that they move on, and she frowned.
"In case you haven't noticed, I can't really go anywhere right now." She motioned to her knee, which was currently being cleaned by Dr. Taylor. She winced slightly as the cleaning stung a little, but otherwise she tried not to let on that she was in any pain.

The Doctor also wrongly assumed that the Cybermen were after him, but before Emma had a chance to correct him, Charles had done so for her. She nodded in agreement with him, gritting her teeth as Dr. Taylor began stitching her wound. She sat tensely on the enormous tree root and gripped it tightly in her hands, although her hands didn't even come close to wrapping around it.

As Taylor finally finished with her knee, Emma carefully bent and unbent her knee experimentally. It still hurt, but she could tell an improvement at least. Using the root which she was sitting on for leverage, she pushed herself up onto her feet, then turned to Charles and the Doctor.
"He's right, I think I was the first they abducted, and they demanded some key thing and threatened to 'delete' me if I didn't give it to them. I don't even have their stupid key though, and I probably wouldn't give it to them even if I did have it, so..yeah." She finished with a shrug, then turned to Dr. Taylor as Charles went to help him up. "Thanks for helping me, by the way." She told him quietly.

She did agree with the Doctor, however, that they ought to keep moving. She took a few steps forward but had to limp still. She found this frustrating, and she could easily sympathize with Dr. Taylor, who bad to always limp and use a cane. But, figuring he wouldn't want any sympathy, she was careful not to let it show. Emma hoped the group wouldn't have to run or anything, because she wasn't sure she and Taylor would be able to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Key to the Gates of the Earth   The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Once Chris was standing again he replied to Emma's Thanks. "No problem." He said and glanced around at the group. Talk about a bunch of random people. Chris was wondering if the bowtie kid had any sanity at all. Then again Chris half wondered if he was high or something like that. Theres no way all these robot things were real right? Chris limped forward and continued to question reality. "So we're moving on then?" Chris asked but didn't wait for an answer. He carefully started to navigate the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Key to the Gates of the Earth   The Key to the Gates of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Key to the Gates of the Earth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: