Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_voting_barTo Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_voting_barTo Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

To Catch a Renegade

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:49 am

The Doctor burst through the doors of the warehouse, peering around with widened eyes as he scanned with his eyes for any signs of the device. Nothing. The warehouse was completely empty apart from two figures standing in the far left corner of the building, glancing around the edges in search of the same thing The Doctor was looking for. Exchanged words made their way to The Doctors ears, what they said and what the conversation was about as lost as his mind shifted its attention back down to his sonic screwdriver.

Holding the sonic up to his ear, The Doctor attempted to adjust the settings once more to see if that was the problem. The sonic lit up with life when pointed in the general direction of the warehouse; a sudden idea struck The Doctor as he looked around him. "Oooooo" He mumbled, lowering his sonic and gazing up and around the walls of the warehouse, "Of course...".

Peering down to the two figures, his mind made the connection of Tyra and Mark as his mouth made the call out to them, "Oi!" he called, "I think i just found the power converter..." he added as he looked back over to the walls of the warehouse then up to the ceiling. Rushing over to it, The Doctor place his ear up against it, a smile emerging on his face as he listened then backed up, "Oh but that's brilliant" he commented, "I've never seen one like this before..not to this scale".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:43 pm

"Power converter?" Tyra perked up, glancing around before finally spotting the Doctor and tipped her head to the side. "I suppose, but...." Trailing off, she wandered around the building curiously, hyperaware of Mark as he dogged each step she took, almost feeling his gaze on the back of her head. "What? What is it?" She finally snapped, whirling around on him and narrowing a glare at his surprised expression. "Why are you practically stepping on my feet? Honestly, you aren't afraid of the dark are you?"

Snorting slightly at the thought, she turned back around and returned to examining the wearhouse curiously. "Oh, I think I found the light switch, Doctor. Over beside you." Tyra called, shining the light on the small panel next to where he stood to get his attention. "Why did you come back anyway?" She asked suddenly, turning the light onto him so she could see his face, completely unaware of Mark as he slipped into a side door she failed to notice. "I mean... You looked right ticked when you left, I wouldn't have been surprised to find you left the planet even. So why did you? Come back I mean."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:32 pm

The Doctor looked slowly over to Tyra, tucking his sonic screwdriver away as he turned to face her, "Because i'm a Doctor" he replied to her simply, "When my TARDIS lands i become part of that time...these people, every single one is in my head....their lives fleeting before their eyes.". He paused, sniffing as he peered around the room then back to Tyra, "I see their beginning and their end...all of them as i look into their eyes. What their lives were like before i came...and what their lives will be like if i left. And i can't do that....it's my curse that i have to live with..that every Time Lord has to deal with...if i can make their lives longer and happier then i will...i have to" he stopped once more as he looked deep into Tyra's eyes, "I promised an old friend..".

Turning away from Tyra, The Doctor's eyes jetted around the frame of the building, his mind calculating the power it would take to be coursing up from the buildings metal to project such a beam. Looking down to the ground, The Doctor squatted down and placed his hand onto the dust filled ground floor, "There must be something beneath.." he concluded, "Awaiting the signal so it can send up the power. Shooting through the beams and columns! All converging at the center of the roof then wam! Big burst of energy to send it up!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:14 pm

"Hold on... That sounds familiar, almost like that... Ray the Daleks made a long time ago. She mentioned hearing about it, but never went into detail." Tyra frowned, trying to figure out what it was that sent the familiar tingle up her spine at what he said. "That... Reality thing, power coursing through several components, essentially turning the entire building into the conductor." Running over, she joined the Doctor and crouched down beside him, ignoring the slight prickle of remaining irritation at the Time Lord in favor of the problem at hand.

"Mark, do you know anything about a room or something under these things?" She called idly, running her fingers along the ground, looking for a seam of sorts before realizing all her question met was with silence. Tipping her head up, she shone the light around the room only to realize they were alone. "Hold on... Where'd he go? He was just right there."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:20 pm

The Doctor stood up, peering around the empty warehouse with slightly widened eyes, "Looks like your friend didn't want to be here to see what happens next" he commented before looking back to Tyra, "What did he say? What did he tell you when you got here?" he asked her. Idea's spiraled through his mind as he turned his attention once more away from Tyra and flipped out his sonic screwdriver as he peered down to the floor beneath him.

Scanning the ground floor, The Doctor looked for the opening to the level he believed to be underneath the warehouse. Finding nothing, The Doctor ran his hand through his hair and released a prolonged sigh, "There's something i'm missing..something right underneath my nose but i can't figure it out" he mumbled before looking back over to Tyra, "You sure your friend didn't say anything..i don't know..bit out of place to you?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:52 pm

"Secret experiments and hidden things that should never be found." Tyra muttered, suddenly sure her so-called friend had something very important to find. "He didn't want me coming in here because he was scared, something about experiments and the fact these werehouses were closed longer than we thought. Years even, he wasn't sure what was in here anymore, but now I'm thinking he has a very good idea of what's hidden under the floor here." Turning around in a slow circle, she spied a plybar and walked over to pick it up. "What do you think, Doctor? Never can go wrong with a bit of physical labor, or are you worried you'll break a nail?"

Flashing him a quick grin, Tyra crouched down and ran her fingers along the floor again, searching for something until finally it caught her eye. "Gotcha. A seam, over here." She called, already jamming the edge of the bar into the crack and pulling on it slowly. "Where there's a door in the floor, there are usually stairs, or a ladder, then if it's hidden... That only makes me wonder more what it is, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:36 am

The Doctor rushed to Tyra's side, peering down into the newly opened section of the warehouse. His curiosity peaking as he flipped out his sonic screwdriver and used it for light to see if there were stairs or a ladder of some kind but nothing arose from the depths of darkness. Looking over to Tyra, The Doctor grinned, "Now you're speaking my language" he commented before looking back to the square hole in front of him, "If there are stairs then they'd catch my fall..if there's a ladder then my hands will grab it. And if there aren't either...well...let's just hope it isn't too far down".

Looking over to Tyra one final time, The Doctor stood up and walked to the edge of the hole, peering down into it before releasing a sigh. "Allons-y!" He exclaimed, jumping into the hole, his consciousness praying to all he believed in that this hole wasn't a mile deep or worse. Could this be my end? Is this it? Falling into a hole i foolishly hopped into? He thought before he felt something. Concrete smacked up against the bottom of his shoes, stopping his fall and halting his movement at the edge of a step. Looking down, The Doctor smiled, squinting as he tried to see how many steps there were but couldn't tell. "There's steps!" He called back up to Tyra, "Just be careful...slide down, don't jump".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Catch a Renegade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: