Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
To Catch a Renegade I_vote_lcapTo Catch a Renegade I_voting_barTo Catch a Renegade I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
To Catch a Renegade I_vote_lcapTo Catch a Renegade I_voting_barTo Catch a Renegade I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

To Catch a Renegade

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

To Catch a Renegade Empty
PostSubject: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Running, always running, no matter where she goes anymore, that's all she ends up doing. Glancing over her shoulder, Tyra let out a groan of frustration. The distance she put between herself and her pursuers was so minimal she could actually swear they had gotten closer. What the bloody hell had she done anyway? Usually the Judoon left her alone as long as she kept out of their business.

Taking a deep breath, she turned back around and picked up speed, head ducked down and eyes focused on the ground. Oh, Jack would hear about this. He was the one who sent her here! Narrowing her eyes, Tyra turned her thoughts back towards running once more.

With a glare at the door, Tyra folded her arms and waited, and waited... And waited some more. They had to come back eventually, there was no way they would just be happy to toss her into a cell and leave her there. She still had her manipulator for Christ sake! Reasoning with herself, she frowned and leaned her head back against the wall. She wanted to stay and find out exactly why it was they wanted her so badly. Obviously something happened to make them suddenly turn into assassins. Well... Not exactly, they haven't tried to kill her yet, which was odd in the first place. No orders to kill, just to catch and toss into an empty cell. Not a chair, stitch of cloth or even a small stone to do anything with. Blank, white and boring.

Once she figured out what they wanted, then she'd leave. That would suffice. Then once she left, Jack would find a rather large bat aimed at his head the next time she saw him. "Idiot. Honestly, how hard would it be to find out who exactly would be around when I show up?" She muttered under her breath, eyes closing against her will and leaving her with the boring black behind her eyelids instead of the white. Nice change of pace, but nothing to really entertain her. I really need to keep a marker in a pocket or something for things like this. Then I'd at least be able to draw on the walls.

A slight rattling at the door caught her attention and jerked her head back up from it's leaned back state, expectant and tensed to run should the need arise only to have another face peer from around the door. Green-toned skin, purple eyes and a flat nose. Completely different from the rhino faces she expected. "Well, good to see they didn't harm you like I worried they would. But I was promised they were the best." A male voice said with slight relief in his voice, the man stepped into the room, carefully closing the door behind him in the process and leaning back against it quietly, studying Tyra where she sat with a critical eye.

"You look nothing like your Mother. I don't see why everyone swears you're hers." He finally commented idly, causing Tyra's ears to perk up slightly, a wary expression spreading across her face. "What do you know about my mother?" She finally managed to ask, curious despite herself. "Oh... Well perhaps she never mentioned me. Hardly ever spoke of what happened. Hardly interesting really." The man waved a green hand idly, his purple eyes refusing to move from her face. "An old friend of Sonya's. My name is Mark." He finally added, watching her for any reaction.

Tipping her head to the side, Tyra considered what he said, comparing the name to any mention her mother might have made before frowning suddenly. 'There was a man, Mark was his name. He worked at a favorite coffee shop of mine in London. Hiding from his own people. So I kept his secret as long as he kept mine.' "You're that Mark? The Mark from the coffee shop?" She finally asked, focusing back on his face curiously again. A wide smile revealed pointed blue teeth. "So she did mention me, fantastic. Good, now get up and come with me. There are a few things I need to show you on my planet." He finally said cheerfully, waving the same hand again, Tyra's eyes catching the singed flesh on the back of it for the first time. "Come on, I won't bite. I promise."

"Where are we then? The name of your planet?" She asked curiously, getting to her feet and wandering over towards the door as he opened it for her. "Sandra Mark III. The last home of my people."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:38 pm

(I have no idea how to enter this)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:39 pm

(I dunno either lol)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:31 pm

(bump in case no one saw it)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:04 pm

((I am having a hard time even knowing what's going on. First it looked like she was on the run from the Juddon? Then she slept..then...popped up in a shop with a guy named Mark? I mean what's the planet? You don't put a very good setting so people know where this is taking place. I can't grasp what is going on in this intro))
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:03 pm

((Here goes...nothing))

The Doctor leaned over his control console, glasses perched on the edge of his nose as he squinted at the scanner in front of him, his teeth chewing on the roof of his fingernail. "That's not right" He mumbled, glancing away from the scanner for a moment to reset it before peering back. The scanner flickered off then turned back, only to have it show the same readings it did before. The Doctor sighed, leaning back into a standing up position as he glanced around his TARDIS.

"A massing of Judoon ships in a peaceful part of space" The Doctor commented, rubbing the back of his head, "Can't say i've seen this before...". Sniffing, The Doctor pulled down the main lever and sent the TARDIS spiraling through the time vortex and out towards the biggest mass of ships before materializing on the flag ship. The Shadow Architect turned swiftly around, her red eyes widening as the TARDIS fully materialized and The Doctor stepped out. "Doctor.." She hissed, The Doctor arched his eyebrow, "I'm guessing this massing of ships wasn't just to hang out and have a party".

The Architect lowered her head before turning to the Judoon and ordering them to leave the room with the slight motion of her head before turning her attention back to The Doctor. "There was a call to us a few days ago" She began, starting to pace around the room, "A call to track down a fugitive. She's been known across the galaxy to steal and plunder...a common trouble maker in our eyes. We brought her to a man at his request..but after further investigating this woman...we have found more information on her. We now believe she constitutes a threat to this planet..we are massing to get her back". The Doctor looked around the control room, "Hold on" he mumbled, "Your massing a fleet to get one person. One single person? Who is she?".

"Her name is Tyra Doctor" The Shadow Architect replied sharply, immediately grabbing The Doctors attention, "You know her?" she asked, looking at The Doctors expression carefully. "No..." The Doctor mumbled before turning around and opened the door of the TARDIS open, "Send me the coordinates of the planet you dropped her off..i'll get her and bring her back" he called over his shoulder. "Doc-" Before the Architect could finish, the door closed shut. Behind it, The Doctor lowered his head and leaned up against the doors of his TARDIS, "Sonya...".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:22 pm

"So... Explain exactly why you told the Judoon I was a renegade that went about space like a pirate." Tyra asked sharply, trying, and failing, to keep her voice calm while she pinched the bridge of her nose in an attempt not to wrap those same fingers around his sheepish face and shove him into the cell he just led her from.

"Well you see, they wouldn't go looking for you without good reason. So... I hedged the truth a little, that's all. Your mother did it all the time." He said defensively, arms folded over his chest as he eyed the woman across from him wairly. This would be where her mother showed, irritation at something and bam! Instant Sonya expressions and reactions, sent a longing feeling through his gut to talk to his friend once again, but he'd have to deal with the daughter for now.

"Now then, come on, we don't exactly have much time and we need help more than we care to admit." He added briskly, turning heel and walking away quickly down the dim hallway towards a far door at the end. "I should warn you, it's a bit bright outside, you'll need something to shield your eyes if you have any." Mark tossed over his shoulder as they neared the door, casting a curious glance at Tyra as he did only to recieve another irritated glance thrown at him.

"They chased me across the surface of an asteroid. I left my bag with the kind couple I happened to be staying with at the moment for safe-keeping. I don't have anything, not even a marker, I might add. Somethig you ought to think about, adding some pictures or at least a small window in that cell of yours." She snorted, forcing back another urge to just push the creature against the wall and hold him there until he admitted defeat and told her whatever it was he needed her for instead of dragging her around.

"Right, sorry. Here, these ought to help." He muttered in apology, a long fingered hand holding out a pair of glasses with darkly tinted glass once they stopped beside the door, eyes refusing to meet hers until they were covered by the shades. "Anyhow, out we go, I warn you, the sight might be a bit more than you're used to." He said hesitantly, stopping for a moment to study Tyra once more then pushed the door outward so she could walk outside.

The ground a bright yellow, covered in patches of blue/green grass. The trees, the few that were around, were covered in dark orange tubes instead of leaves. The sky full of stars around them, including the small ring that circled the planet clearly visible causing Tyra to think it was Nighttime, until she spotted the sun off to her left. "Wha... You don't have an atmosphere! How the hell are we even alive right now?"

"That would be the problem. We don't know."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:35 am

As if hearing the word slip out of The Doctor, the TARDIS suddenly jerked forward and sent off towards the planet. The Doctor's eyes shot wide open as he fell to the ramp on his left, holding onto it for dear life as the TARDIS spiraled through the time vortex and flew as fast as it could to Tyra's location. "How do you know where she is?!" He exclaimed, pulling with all his might on the railing to aid him in getting to the controls, gritting his teeth as another trust nearly sent him all the way back to the double doors.

The Doctor breathed heavily, his widened eyes peering across the control console before he pushed himself off of the railing and bolted up to the controls. Pulling over the scanner, he quickly read over the scans from the outside world, "What?!" he proclaimed, "But...but that's impossible! If she's out there then she's dead! But there's life readings...there can't be...". Curiosity engulfed The Doctor as he glanced over his shoulder to the doors then back to the controls.

With rapid fast hands and speed, The Doctor set the TARDIS protective air bubble before rushing down the ramp, snagging his coat and opening the door. Popping his head out, The Doctor looked around before stepping out and finished putting on his trench coat. Immediately the feeling of the looming sun hit him as he walked out further, the lack of air or breeze becoming more apparent the longer he was out. When he reached the edge of the TARDIS' protective air bubble, The Doctor flipped out his sonic screwdriver and stuck it through the bubble and took readings before pulling it back and reviewing before flipping it back away. "No atmosphere but there's an air pocket surrounding the entire planet" The Doctor mumbled as he stepped out of the air bubble, nonchalantly placed his hands into his pockets and strode out across the surface, "Whoever is doing this...wants everything and everyone on this planet alive..why and for what? I wonder".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:43 am

Tyra let the handful of dirt she picked up trickle between her fingers back to the ground as she frowned at the land in front of her. "So... Air was left around the planet after your atmosphere was... Taken." She eyed Mark out of the corner of her eyes in irritation before going on. "And it's not the kind of air that is from your planet, so the plants here are dying..." Trailing off, she plucked a blade of grass and gently bit the very tip off, letting the flavor settle onto her tongue before standing back up.

"Someone or something wants this planet alive, but ot for very long. This is only a temporary thing. While the plants are dying, the carbon dioxide is rising and it's getting harder and harder to breathe each day, isn't it?" Tossing another look over at him, she frowned then set off across the ground, earning a few glances in her direction as she passed small groups of friends or families standing around. "Why don't you all just leave then? Surely you have rockets or ships or something."

"Our ships were sabotoged the night before our atmosphere was taken." Mark murmured quietly, keeping his voice down so the others standing around them wouldn't hear as they passed by. "We don't know who, but the best we can say it was one of the men meant to be standing guard. The video isn't very clear so we don't know who it was to be honest." Reaching out, he gripped Tyra's shoulder and steered her towards the shipyards. "Come on, I'll show you."

Staying quiet, Tyra let Mark lead her towards the tall towers of interlocking metal she had already spotted in the distance. Three of them standing side by side and true to Mark's statement, each twisted tower had a steady plume of smoke rising from it.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:46 am

Flipping on his glasses and adjusting them, with his sonic screwdriver, to become sunglasses, The Doctor placed them over his eyes, "Ah! There we go! Much better!" he exclaimed happily. Striding up the yellow colored grass hill, The Doctor finally released his hands from his pockets as he reached the top of the hill so that he could prop himself up against it. Peering over, his eyes landed on the city below. Ships flying, weaving, through the skyscrapers and other large buildings, their glass exterior shinning from the reflection of the sun and the ring that encircled the planet in the distance.

Arching his eyebrow, The Doctor jumped over the top part of the hill and dashed down the opposing side, his sights set on the entrance center station standing just outside of the city. Allowing low gravity cargo ships through along with countless others, as well as people and aliens who awaited clearance into the city. "It's a trading city.." The Doctor mumbled, "All of them trapped here because of the atmosphere deprivation...fly in to trade goods...atmosphere goes down, artificial one pops up..they can't get out. Everyone stuck here on this planet..." he stopped as he peered up to the sky, "Until whoever made the artificial atmosphere decides to let them out....or die...".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:02 pm

"Sabatoged? Hardly the right word for this. I'd say maybe... Oh, destroyed. Or maybe dismantled... Oh, I know. Wrecked. That's the word. Sabatoge suggests there's a way to fix it, if not quickly. But this..." Tyra stood beside the fusion engine, staring in dismay at the coils and wire sprouting out of the torn shell they sat inside once before. "This is just impossible. You'd have to replace the engine entirely before this ship could fly. And all of them are like this?" She asked, turning to look at Mark, a small frown forming between her eyebrows while she thought to herself. Not even her mother could fix this mess. And she was a brilliant mechanic. She'd have to be to fix that Doctor's TARDIS as often as she did.

Shaking her head, Tyra turned back to the lump of ruined metal and walked around it curiously, peering into some of the wider gashes to see how it looked inside and scowled at the burnt wires inside. "And let me guess... None of you have spare engines sitting around here for something like this? You get your parts off planet and no one is allowed to enter or leave because the shell around the planet could be broken and end up sucking everything out of here." Mark shifted from foot to foot nervously, his memories flashing back and forth between the Tyra in front of him and his thoughts of Sonya in the exact place. She acted so much like her, but too different to be mistaken for her. Impossible girl, no, not impossible, just... Wrong. This wasn't what Sonya had planned.

"Hello?" Jerking himself from his thoughts Mark looked back at Tyra with a confused glance. "What?"

"I asked if you had anything to scan the entire ship for anything else that might have been ruined. They can't have just expected a ruined engine to stop you lot. What else could they have done this to to be sure you wouldn't get out?" Blinking a couple of times, Mark tried to process her works before snapping his fingers in sudden realization. "Of course! Life support! Come on!" Taking off, he sprinted from the room, leaving Tyra behid to trail behind him, her eyes drawn towards the portwindow only to catch sight of a figure headed in their direction. Faintly familiar and out of place on the yellow grass.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:38 am

With a quick flip of his psychic paper over the identity scanner, the reader granted The Doctor access into the city. The guard looking over the scanner nodded and allowed The Doctor through before stopping the person directly behind him to check her. A small set of stairs lead The Doctor from the bridge entering the city and into the city itself. The smell, the lifting gases from the sewers beneath the concrete floors, the roars of the flying cars bolting through the alleyways and in between buildings all enveloped The Doctor as he progressed.

Looking up to the sky, The Doctor thought for a second, his mind wrapping around the idea of the protective bubble around the planet before the sight of a ship suddenly roaring upward grabbed his attention. Along with several people around him, The Doctor stared up at the ship as it made a mad dash up towards the sky in an effort to escape the planet. Then suddenly a beam of green light roared down to the ship, first blinding the pilot then intensifying and destroying the vessel.

People looked up in dismay as the ship burst into flames and smacked into the side of a nearby building. First latching onto it, stopping for a second, then unhinging and plummeting down to the surface below. The light from the explosion reflected in The Doctor's eyes as he gazed out, wide eyed before peering back up to the top of the bubble just in time to see it close shut. "Someones controlling a lot more than just the bubble.." The Doctor hissed, "Someone call a Doctor!!" a man cried. The Doctor peered over to the man and arched his eyebrow, "And you've got one! The Doctor is in and i'm going to heal this planet. Tell everyone....The Doctor is in". Without another word, The Doctor bolted off to the flame engulfed ship a few alleyway short cuts away. "Who is that man?" The woman who stood behind The Doctor in the admission line asked, walking to the side of the man, "He's....he's our Doctor i guess" he answer, looking over his shoulder to her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:55 am

(SON OF AN OOD! I HAD EVERYTHING BUT THE LAST SENTANCE TYPED OUT AND WHAT DOES MY COMPUTER DECIDE TO DO? REFRESH THE DAMN PAGE!)

"Oh my god. They just shot that ship out of the sky! I mean, I know the danger and everything, but you're all in the same position here! There's no call for shooting him out of the sky..." Tyra exclaimed, bringing Mark back to her side as she stared out in dismay at the smoke from the wreckage a few blocks away from where they were. Mark stood beside her, his jaw ticking as he stared silently down at the smoke and flames before turning back around. "Come on, I have to help whoever it was." Leading her towards the exit as he spoke, waves of frustratio just rolling off of him in the process.

Once outside, the two of them took off running in the direction of the crash, dodging people on the street as they stood around muttering sympathetically to eachother. Gritting her teeth, Tyra focused on the problem at had, because if she didn't, she'd be tempted to shake some sense into a few of them as they ran past. Reaching a small side street, the two of them stopped, gasping for breath and trying not to choak on the clouds of smoke beginning to invade the streets. "I'm going to warn you now... That was a pulse cannon aimed directly into the cockpit... Whoever is in there, there might not be a lot left to save." He murmured quietly, turning to look over at Tyra as she pulled the edge of her shirt up over her nose. "We have to try." Was her only reply, her sharp blue eyes staring directly into the smoke.

"Right! Come on then, not much farther now, a block at most." Mark said quickly, pushing himself away from the wall he rested against and ran into the black smoke, vanishing and reappearing alternately as Tyra tried to keep up with him, her eyes stinging from the smoke and waterig constantly. "Just another street-" Mark started to say before turning a corner into a faceful of suit and coat and bounced back onto the street on his rear. "Oh, pardon me..." He spluttered, wiping at his face as Tyra stepped up beside him, eyes locked onto the Doctor with some surprise. Of course he was there, wasn't that what her mother said? 'He always shows up when people need him most. They don't even know it half the time, but he does. He shows up and helps them, sometimes not for the best even. But he's there and trying to do what he can.'

Pulling her shirt down from her nose, Tyra arched an eyebrow at the man in front of her before reaching down to help Mark to his feet. "Care to explain why you're here, Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:23 pm

The Doctor spun around after hearing his name, surprised at the thought of someone knowing who he was this far out in the universe. Turning around his eyes landed on the woman, who bent over aiding a helpful hand to the man he guessed he had knocked over while turning the corner. Rushing to the man's side, The Doctor offered his help until he made sure the man was to his feet before taking a step back. "Sorry about that..was...sort of distracted. By the flames and all" He replied, gesturing over his shoulder with his thumb, "How do you know me by the way?" he asked.

Arching his eyebrow, The Doctor's eyes focused in on the woman's. Taking a step towards her, The Doctor leaned closer and looking at the hue of her eyes before jetting back. "Sorry! Best get off" He suddenly insisted, his legs beginning to move away from the woman and the man while the upper half of his body tried to finish the conversation. "The atmosphere isn't going to fix itself!" The Doctor called over his shoulder as he bolted back in the direction of the fire and smoke of the crashed ship. Why here? Why now?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:55 pm

"Hold on!" Tyra shouted, taking off after him, determined not to loose him in the fog as Mark stumbled along behind her. "I said wait dammit!" Catching up to him, she reached out and snagged his coat tightly, pulling on it to make him stop. "Crimeny, mom was right about you." She huffed, trying to catch her breath as she gripped onto the cloth tightly, doubled over trying to breath slower before straightening back up and fixing her eyes onto him sharply. "You know her, I'm not stupid you know. Always talking about the great and wonderful Doctor and the TARDIS filled with things I could only imagine."

Ignoring Mark's sharp intake of breath beside her, she stepped forward, right into the personal bubble and tipped her head back to stare at his face, eyes carefully shielded against the emotions raging inside of her. Anger, fear, surprise, and most of all, excitement. "What are you doiong here? This is my thing, you shouldn't even be around, who knows what that ship of yours did to the atmosphere? It materalizes, I get that, but the particals of your ship had to pass through it anyway, small as they may be, we don't know how fragile the shell is around this planet."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:43 am

The Doctor arched his eyebrow farther up when the woman began to ramble about his TARDIS and the materialization process. "Listen.." He started, leaning in towards her, "I don't know how you know about my TARDIS or how it works" he began, "But that's not the point. The point is i am here..right now at this point in time. As far as i can see we've got a bubble sealing in the air and heat, keeping these people alive and a nice little weapon to keep them in line in case they try to escape. Now correct me if i am wrong but you'd need something like my TARDIS to scan the make up of the bubble to try and create a way to break it and then what? Hmm? Restore the atmosphere using a terraforming device salvaged from the parts of a broken down spaceship that was...oh let me guess...sabotaged the day..well...maybe night before the bubble was placed? Yeah figured as much.".

The Doctor only paused to flip out his sonic screwdriver and wiggle it between his thumb and index finger, "But you need this" he concluded before tucking it away, "And to get that then you'l need me. And to get me, you need to follow my rules. Don't ask stupid questions and don't wonder off...now allons-y!". Turning without another word, The Doctor bolted back towards the crashed ship, entering the last alley way before turning left and entering the market square where the flames had engulfed nearly all of the surrounding buildings around the ship. Firefighters were dispatched and furiously fought back the flames with long water hoses. "Sir i am going to ask that you step back" A local security officer pleaded, holding The Doctor from walking any closer to the ship with extension of his hand, "Is anyone alive?" The Doctor asked, "Dead upon impact...we checked. There's nothing we can do. Everyone just go back to your homes! We'll deal with the rest!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:59 am

Tyra scowled in the direction the Doctor ran back off in. "Oh so like him, take charge, don't bother asking what anyone else has planned to help either." She snapped to herself, turning around on the spot to look at Mark with an expectant gaze. "Well? Come on, lead the way." She said with a hint of impaitence, waving a hand forward so he could go first. "Right, come on then, this way." He murmured, turning and walking in the direction of the Doctor, stopping beside the line set up by the men gathered to keep the ship's burning at bay. "Security checks." He stated simply, flashing a paper for the man standing there. "She's with me."

Glancing at the paper, then to their faces, he nodded, waving them forward and into the small field tent set up near the crash. Turning around, Tyra raised an eyebrow at the Doctor as if to say. 'And you think you can do everything yourself?' "Wait, that man, he was with us too. Just got here before we did. Let him in too." Mark glanced over at the Doctor then let out a low sigh before nodding assent. "Right, him too." At that, she flashed him a smug smile before ducking into the tent behind Mark.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:54 am

The Doctor grunted, his hand resting on his psychic paper as if ready to yank it out before Tyra and her friend intervened. Storming past the security officer, The Doctor glanced around the area of the market square. The flames from the ship had died down, the surrounding buildings now saved by the now tired firefighters who limped back to their ships. Security officers kept the people of the city at bay on the edges of the square, holding them back with extended out hands and built up barricades.

Slowly his eyes danced over to the unusual tent set up. Why would a tent be set up in the middle of a flame engulfed square? The Doctor thought to himself, Did the security officers set it up?. Questions that were needless but just baffled The Doctor at the unusual sight of the tent in front of him. Sighing, The Doctor shook his head and entered the tent.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:56 pm

"So... That wasn't any of you that shot the ship down?" Tyra asked with a slight frown, eyes flicking over to where the Doctor was and tipped her head for him to join them by the table. "No, Miss. It wasn't from any of the stations we have set up. It looked to be fired from the center of the city, and all of ours are on the outer edges." Another male spoke, pointing out the red dots stationed around the edge of the city on the map spread out in front of them. "Or rather, the ones you know about."

Ignoring the glances she received, Tyra shifted closer to the map, examining it closely before a group of empty boxes caught her eye and attention. "What are those? There's nothing written here." Mark leaned over her shoulder and studied where she pointed for a moment before shrugging. "Just a few empty storage facilities, no more use if we can't trade with anyone right now. Resorces were turned back to the people on our planet in an effort to keep us going." "So... No one bothers going there, it's empty, and right close to where you said you thought the weapon was fired?"

Looking up finally, she flashed a wry grin at the surprised glances the other security teams were sharing with each other. "Honestly, humans, we think of everything. You lot always expecting the worse from your own army, but we... We think of hiding places, places that would go unseen for a long time. Always making secondary plans. Mark, Doctor. I say we check the storage, you lot, spread out in the rest of the area just in case I'm wrong. Rare, but could happen. Get to it!" With that, she swept out of the tent, Mark hurrying along in her wake leaving a dazed security team behind her. "You coming or not, Doctor. Might need your probe."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:26 pm

The Doctor arched both eyebrows, sniffing as he watched the facial expressions of the officers as they were abruptly ordered by the young woman. A smirk nearly etched itself onto his face before the remark regarding his sonic screwdriver easily erased the smirk and caused him to chase her out of the tent along with Mark. "What!" He protested as he exited the tent, "What? What?!" he continued before his eyes landed on the back of the young woman as she continued to walk away, "Probe?! That's screwdriver!".

Suddenly an idea burst into his mind, one that stopped him from thinking further about his sonic screwdriver but more about the young woman in front of him. Quickly rushing up in front of her, The Doctor stopped her from walking any further. "Who are you?" He asked the young woman, "No really..who are you? You know far too much about me and everything about me to be just another person who has casually has seen me.....so i'm talking to you and that locked away subconscious part of you...who are you?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:24 pm

Stopping dead in the middle of the smoky street, Tyra stared up at the Doctor, face blank as she studied his eyes while he watched her. "My name is Tyra, I am Sonya's Daughter, raised by Jack Harkness and brought up on stories about you, Doctor. I know everything my mother told me from your age when you two first met and how to change the plugs on the TARDIS so she stops creating smoke whenever she lands." She stated finally, never breaking her gaze from him then shifted back slightly to put some distance between the two of them. "And I know what you've done."

With that, she turned heel and started walking along again, intent on reaching the empty wearhouses before whoever fired the weapon got smart and packed up shop before anyone arrived. "Now either hurry up or stay behind, time Lord. I don't have the time or paitence for you." Tyra tossed over her shoulder, Mark scurrying along beside her and casting the Doctor a look, his eyes pleading with him to stop asking questions before turning to catch up with her once more.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:01 pm

The Doctor watched Tyra walk off, stunned at her answer, more questions arose deep within his mind. Before he could ask them, he was flashed a glare by Mark warning him to stop from asking any more of those questions that spiraled through his mind. Questions can wait til later He thought before chasing after Tyra and her pet Mark.

Stopping once he stood next to Mark, The Doctor slipped him a piece of paper from his psychic paper, "Use your thoughts to tell me exactly what you see" he told him, whispering to make sure Tyra wouldn't be able to hear, "Every detail is important. If that beam was fired from the planet then beneath the surface should be a power conductor..something to bring those beams together then shoot it up. If its outside the bubble then its much easier...we just need to find a way to make it open again. Stay in touch...don't let her find the paper".

Without another word to the man, The Doctor bolted away from the two, finding a nearby alley way so he was quickly out of Tyra's cold gaze. If she wants my help..she can ask for it Sonya He thought to himself as his mind set and locked onto his TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Tyra hesitated beside the first building, turning around in time to see the Doctor dart away and Mark tuck something into his pocket idly. "Well, looks like he'll be no help. Come on then, we can figure this out without the mighty Time Lord." She muttered, stung that he wouldn't even bother helping her. So much for being Mother's friend. Shaking her head, she headed into the first empty building, pulling the small torch from her pocket and shining it around curiously. "So... Any ideas?" She finally asked, turning the light onto Mark with a small frown at his guarded expression.

"I honestly have no idea. I usually stay away from this place, stories were told about it. Secret experiments and hidden things that should never be found." He murmured softly, shifting from foot to foot as he spoke. "No one knows what's in these buildings anymore."

"Hold on, I thought you said this only happened a few days or weeks ago. The way your talking the buildings have been empty for ages." Tyra snapped, advancing on him slowly so he backed up against the wall behind him. "They've been empty for years. We hardly ever used them because the shipyard was moved away from here and towards the edge of town rather than in the middle of it." He explained quickly, trying to calm her down before she did anything. With a low sigh, Tyra spun away from him and stalked off towards the middle of the empty room, irritation flashing across her face. "That might have been helpful to know a while ago."

Knowing she didn't expect an answer, Mark slipped the paper out of his pocket and stared at it longingly. Sonya had one just like it, she used it when silence was important but they needed to speak. 'Doctor, there are things Tyra should never know about herself. Or her mother for that matter. One of these buildings hides a great secret. I beg you to find it and destroy it before she ever finds out.'
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:56 pm

The Doctor's pocket burned like a fire as his psychic paper etched in a new message and begged for its master to read it. "Not now!" The Doctor grunted, jumping around the control console as it made calculations on the beneath ground level of the city, linking its results with his sonic screwdriver. First it tried to identify what type of technology it was, then once that was done it shifted to transfer the data into the screwdriver so it could properly track it down.

With one great final roar, the TARDIS exclaimed the conclusion of the process and extended the sonic screwdriver out towards The Doctor. Looking down at his trusty device, The Doctor paused for a second before grinning widely and taking his tool and bolting down the ramp to the doors. His trench coat billowed behind the figure of its owner as he flew out of the doors, sonic screwdriver trust forward. "Now! Where we going? Oh! Oh! Interference on the trace..but from what...hang on, hang on" The Doctor mumbled to himself, holding the sonic up to his ear as he adjusted the setting before thrusting it forward once more. Peering up from the screwdriver then to where the screwdriver pointed, The Doctor's eyes widened, "It's pointing to the warehouses...i guess there is something important there after all.." he concluded, reluctantly beginning to make a mad dash back the way Tyra had walked off to, "What could possibly be in there that's so important?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:00 pm

"Nothing! Three empty warehouses, and nothing." Exhailing a large sigh of irritation, Tyra slumped against the wall behind her and kicked at the dirt idly. Mark stood beside her, hesitant, eyes flicking towards the building beside the one they just checked. Damn it Doctor, hurry up. "I don't see anything around here either, maybe it wasn't here after all, underground maybe?" He asked hopefully, trying to draw her thoughts from searching the other buildings.

"No no, if it was underground there'd be a smell of burnt earth, something that would tell us it came from below, No no... It was above ground and around here. Come on, next one then." She huffed, pushing herself away from the wall and stalking towards the next warehouse slowly, her shoulders slightly slumped as the thought struck her: What if I'm wrong? I pointed them in the wrong direction and now something else bad will happen because of it. I just know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Renegade   To Catch a Renegade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Catch a Renegade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next