Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Vincent Archer I_vote_lcapVincent Archer I_voting_barVincent Archer I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Vincent Archer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Vincent Archer Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Archer   Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vincent Archer

Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height:6’ 1”
Figure:Toned
Other: A scar from a gunshot on his left shoulder and many other scars from fencing.
Clothing: Vince usually wears a brown pinstripe suit with a dark blue dress shirt underneath. He also wears a dark colored tie with a simple design on it.

::Info::

Family:Mother: Mary (deceased) Father: Mark (deceased)
Personality: Vince is calm in life threating situations. The only time Vince isn’t calm is if you hurt one of his few friends. Vince tends to throw his self into dangerous situations often. Vince has inherited a very large sum of money but doesn’t like to mention it. He prefers to come off as a normal everyday guy.
Strengths: One of the best shots at UNIT, good with cars, can defuse most bombs, calm under pressure, and knows how to fence.
Weakness: Reckless, over confident, workaholic, and shy.
Dislikes: Evil aliens, people who mess with his friends, and money.
Dream: To be normal

History: Vince grew up in The Archer family. The Archer family is a very rich family in the UK. Vince's father had a high level position in UNIT. Vince’s Mother Mary died giving birth to him. This left his father Mark to raise him. As a child Vince didn’t mind being rich. To be honest he actually enjoyed it.Little Vince was into fencing and shooting. Vince turned out to be very competitive in fencing. After winning many competitions Vince realized he didn’t like living in the limelight all the time. Vince had always heard about UNIT from his father so he decided to join. His father didn’t want him to join but a few months later his father died of a heart attack. In his father's Will almost everything was left to Vince. Vince didn’t want any of the inheritance but he took it anyway. UNIT jumped on the idea of Vince wanting to join UNIT. Once he was done with his training for UNIT Vince decided to lie low for a while but one day Vince had an assassination attempt on him. Apparently Vince's father had upset a group of rouge aliens. Lucky the Assassin was a bad shot and hit him in the left shoulder. It didn’t take that long from him to recover from the incident but he is still trying to figure out who did it. After his recovery Vince went right back to UNIT. Right when he got back he got assigned a mission to detain a group of Autons. Vince was sent to do it with one of his best friends Scott. The mission went horribly wrong when they realized there was a lot more Autons then expected. While they were waiting for back up Scott was shot by one of the Autons. Vince tried to save Scott but he couldn't. He had his best friend die in his own arms. Vince was traumatized by that day. UNIT decided to give Vince a break from work much to his protest.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I RP Dr. Taylor

PS: Vincent Archer is replacing David Chase

Last edited by Dr. Taylor on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

Vincent Archer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Archer   Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Good job finding other weaknesses! Sorry, I got distracted and by the time I came back you left, so... >> Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm not sure UNIT would employ someone who'd won an Olympic medal. They're all about secrecy and hiring someone that's been in that kind of spotlight doesn't really make sense to me. Also can you elaborate the history section? Some of the problems I have with it right off the bat are:
Does his father work for UNIT or own businesses? Doing both is really really hard. He can be rich without owning businesses. And, why was he almost assassinated? And by whom? And what happened with that?

Other than those two specifics, the history section needs to be fleshed out more solidly, I think.
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Vincent Archer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Archer   Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:48 am

I edited/added more to the history!
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Vincent Archer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Archer   Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:33 am

History is still a bit short but seems acceptable. Perhaps a little over the top with strengths. But it all looks pretty good to me.

Unless I've missed something or Romana disagrees I'm going to say Approved for now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

Vincent Archer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Archer   Vincent Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:38 pm

I disagree with everything. All the time. ALWAYS. D:<

No but seriously, it's approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vincent Archer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Archer   Vincent Archer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent Archer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: