Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIf you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_voting_barIf you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIf you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_voting_barIf you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

If you could go back in time...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lea Henderson
Beginner
Beginner
Lea Henderson

If you could go back in time... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time...   If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Lea chuckled darkly at Donald's advice. "Yeah, I know, accept that it happened and move on. I try not to dwell in the past, but sometimes the past ambushes you."

The man answered Syra's question quickly, bluntly. He seemed surprised to be revealing that much of himself. Murderer with a (normally) well-hidden soft side. Gotcha. There was little time left in the storm now. Couldn't be more than a minute or so.

She looked at the frozen people around them, then at the old man's daughter. "Shouldn't you get out of here soon?" she asked him. "Once time resumes, you might mess up the timelines if you're spotted." As she said this, the oppressive silence of the last 10 minutes dropped away. The people on the beach began to move again, as if nothing had happened.

Time was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time...   If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Syra looked at Dakota,as she said," Fear is normal,but you have to find a way to turn your fear into your own weapon. Do not give anyone ammunition against you. If you cower others will walk all over you."

As her eyes locked with The Master,she gave a smirk," Maybe the question that should be asked is why someone would break someone so much. My brother handles what our mother did alot better than me,of course she just ignored him and did not try to constantly kill him. My mom was always claiming I was not human that I was the daughter of sorrow. I think she had a bad case of postpartum depression or she was plain crazy. " She shrugged her shoulders after that.

Before time resumed,Syra concentrated her telepathy to cast an illusion of herself to those around her. As the wings disappeared and the back of the dress appeared again. She shook her head as the red eyes disappeared and regular ice blue eyes appeared. Dark Syra retreated because she just loved making innocent Syra wake up in odd places. Syra muttered," I really need to find a psychiatrist that can integrate a 300 year old woman and her split." At least her split did not hurt anyone this time.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time...   If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:48 pm

"You're right," he muttered to Lea as time resumed. The Master, sorrowful worn eyes glancing one last time at the girl, no longer frozen, forced his weary legs to start walking, back where they had come from, back to his TARDIS. His mind wandered at the marvels of the universe, that on this day he'd met a kindred soul in Syra and in Lea in their own ways. It was a shame that he was going to destroy the universe, according to the Hive. Of course that was his next order of business, destroying the people actually responsible for his daughter's death. The Hive had to go. The familiar whirring of a time and relative dimension in space echoed quietly, then it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could go back in time...   If you could go back in time... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could go back in time...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: