Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_vote_lcapMayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_voting_barMayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_vote_lcapMayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_voting_barMayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Jenny had appeared in a dark alley, “Why is it always dark alleys?” She asked herself annoyed. She looked behind her to see if anyone had seen her appear, it didn’t seem like anyone did so she started walking because the smell of trash and other scents were horrid. She looked down the busy streets of London. You could smell the rain because it looked like it had just rained, the roads were wet and the water reflected the rays of the sun. Car tires splashed in the puddles when they drove by. Almost everyone had on a jacket and was holding an Umbrella, normal London day perhaps to normal.

That’s what caught Jenny’s attention, there wasn’t any aliens attacking anything. Seemed odd but oh well just another day. She stepped out of the Alley and walked along the sidewalk until she entered a shop. She looked around the shop, looked like a Television store. There were Televisions everywhere, she walked around the store nonchalantly until she heard this come from one of the T.V.’s, “People go missing out of thin air. They just vanish completely. “She stopped walking and looked at the certain Television, “I knew it was too normal…” She muttered under her breath watching the news report.

~Meanwhile.~

“Miss Subject #145324 has been captured and ready for testing.” The Soldier spoke. The Woman sitting in a chair behind a big desk who had Brown hair up in a bun with Blue eyes and had some sort of a tight fitting suit on smiled, “Start the test use Judoon DNA this time and see how she reacts to it. The other one didn’t corporate as well…” The Soldier saluted her, “Yes Ma’am.” Then he walked out of the room. The woman smiled evilly looking over at the screen behind her.

“Scan for alien life form #4456.” She commanded, after a series of beeps and odd noises a robotic voice was heard, “Scan complete teleporting life form #4456 on deck.” The Woman smiled, “Good.” She said and turned around in her chair, “Let the test begin.” She mumbled as she watched the scene unfold in front of her screen.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:36 pm

The Flesh Doctor walked down the street holding a blue Umbrella to protect his tweed coat from the rain. He looked around at the faces of the people walking past him, some seemed happy others seemed annoyed. The Flesh Doctor smiled slightly as people nodded to him and gave him a look over due to his odd dress. Rainy days are wonderful, he said as thought to himself looking at the rain drops falling in front of him.

He stopped at a small road side shop that sold magazines and newspapers. The older man that tended it as he recognized the Flesh Doctor from him stopping in almost everyday to get his copy of The Times. The Flesh Doctor paid the man with a smile. "Have a good day Jerry," He said to the man before he started walking away putting the paper under his arm as continued walking down the busy sidewalk.

The Flesh Doctor kept walking until he came to a small cafe on a corner of a busy intersection where cars splashed through puddles. He closed his umbrella before ducking inside, and moving to a table. A waitress walked up to him and smiled "Your usual sweetie?" the woman who had black hair and tanned skin and thick English accent said.

The Flesh Doctor looked up and smiled at the woman. "Yes, thank you," he said pulling out the paper from under his arm looking it over. He noticed another story about a person disappearing. That's the fourth one this week, he thought as he rubbed his chin. The waitress appeared with a cup of tea and small cup of custard and a small plate of fish fingers. The Flesh Doctor nodded to the waitress as continued reading the story about the disappearance and listening to the rain hit the window next to him.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Jenny folded her arms watching the News, “Fourth one this week…” She muttered under her breath. She looked at the Television seeing as they stopped talking about it, she sighed looking around the shop was almost completely empty so she would try to get information someplace else. She uncrossed her arms and walked out of the building into the rain which had started again. She cursed herself for not having an umbrella. Not to mention she didn’t have a coat and she was wearing a short sleeved shirt. She walked down the sidewalk her boats splashing in the puddles making it worse.

She quickly walked into a Café. She wasn’t that covered in water but her hair did look like she had come out of a shower recently. She moved her eyes around the room seeing as no one stood out to her. She wasn’t really on Earth a whole lot so she really hadn’t had the time to explore what the Planet had to offer. She walked over to sit at a table leaning back in her chair once she sat down she thought about the disappearances. How many have there been? There could have been more than four people because they had said this week. She didn’t notice the Waitress getting annoyed at her and waiting for her to order something. She quickly looked up at the Waitress, “Just tea, thanks…” She said and the waitress had walked away giving her more time to think.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:45 pm

The Flesh Doctor put down the paper as a blonde girl walked through the door he looked at her a second before taking a drink of the tea that the waitress brought him. That was when the face of the young woman registered in his mind and he spit out the tea before quickly standing up and moving to where the woman sat down. The Flesh Doctor sat down across from her looking at her face more closely.

"Jenny is that you?" he said curious and if it wasn't Jenny he would likely look like a fool but it was worth it if it was Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Jenny was snapped out of her train of thought when someone asked her a question. She leaned her chair forward so all the legs were on the ground; she studied the man for a moment Tweed coat, Bow Tie. She had never seen this man before which made her have a suspicious look on her face. She hesitated for a moment before the replying, “Maybe… Who wants to know…?” She asked a bit skeptical about answering just yet. She looked at the man to unprofessional to be a secret service worker. She sighed in relief it was probably fine but he knew who she was.

She thought for the moment, “Do I know you…?” It normally took her a moment to recognize a face but she was certain she didn’t recognize this man. Whoever he was.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:29 pm

"Jenny I am your father," The Flesh Doctor said looking completely serious before he broke out laughing "Sorry, sorry I always wanted to say that, but in all seriousness I am your father." He said looking at her she looked exactly the same as the day he thought she died but obviously she hadn't since she was sitting here in front him now.

He sat forward slightly "How did your survive..and a more important question what are you doing on Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Jenny looked at him for a moment with are you freaking kidding me face until he broke out into laughter. She blinked she knew Time Lords could change their faces and such. She studied him for a moment, this man was her father. Not something you find out on a normal day, well sorta it was never really normal. She sighed, “Time Lord… Regeneration minus the face changing…” She explained as small as simple seeing if he would understand. He knew more about Time Lords than her so he probably would. She looked at him for a moment before answering, “I can’t be on Earth or something?” She asked a bit of an annoyed tone in her voice leaning back in her chair a bit.

~Meanwhile~

The Woman looked at the screen for a moment before screaming in frustration, “Why won’t these people cooperate with the Alien DNA!” She screamed looking over her shoulder she entered something into the data base, “Beam up another one.” The Robotic voice replied, “Yes, Ma’am.” The woman looked at another screen, “Get another cell ready…NOW!” She ordered, “Y-Yes Ma’am.” The Soldiers voice replied as they got another cell ready for the next prisoner/testy, “Maybe this one will be more compatible…” She muttered.

~Street of London~

A girl Red hair, blue eyes was talking on a phone, having a normal day then suddenly she was teleported, “What the hell…” She mumbled looking around the place she was, “Someone…” She gasped as she was taken by both arms and thrown into a cell, “OI! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!” She yelled, “I didn’t do anything…” She glared at the soldiers as they walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:50 pm

The Flesh Doctor looked at Jenny slightly as she explained that she was a Timelord minus regeneration. He raised his eyebrow slightly, since that was technically what he was except that he was a Flesh Clone. He continued looking at her before speaking "Then I suppose I should tell you that I am really not your father, I am a clone of him but I have most of he memories and I do remember you," he said looking at her face to see how that would sit with the young woman. She also had asked him if she couldn't be on Earth.

"I didn't say that...just the last thing I remember about you is that you were dead..but you aren't and I am glad to see you, what brings you here anyway?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Jenny blinked as he had explained he wasn’t really her father he was a clone. She made a face that shown a bit of confusion and well that was unexpected. She blinked and leaned back in her chair a bit, “Well…I just wanted to pop in and check out Earth never really got to enjoy much of it…” She said looking around the Café, “It is interesting….” She looked back at the clone of her father sitting in front of her, “So…There’s someone that looks exactly like you walking around somewhere?” She asked folding her arms on the table in front of her. There were other things to talk about like the disappearances that were happening.

She looked out the window everything seemed to be normal. She looked back at The Doctor waiting for an answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)   Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayhem of the Human Race (Jenny and Flesh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: