Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_vote_lcapAdrianna Pembrooke-human I_voting_barAdrianna Pembrooke-human I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_vote_lcapAdrianna Pembrooke-human I_voting_barAdrianna Pembrooke-human I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Adrianna Pembrooke-human

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdriannaPembrooke
Newb
Newb

Adrianna Pembrooke-human Empty
PostSubject: Adrianna Pembrooke-human   Adrianna Pembrooke-human I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:03 am

Character Name HERE: Adrianna Pembrooke

Species: Human
Status: Adrianna is a British citizen who’s father owns a large media conglomerate. She has never had to work a day in her life, nor would she ever.

::Appearance::
Hair: dark brown, long and wavy
Eyes: brown
Height: 5’8”
Figure:thin without being overly skinny
Other: tattoo of a pentagram on left butt cheek
Clothing: Dresses in lots of black, mostly like a street urchin

::Info::
Family: Father owns big media conglomerate. Rarely seen by Adrianna. Mother is deceased. Died when she was very young. No other known family.
Personality: Adrianna is very sarcastic and negative. She tends to see the worst in situations and people. She has serious trust issues brought on by years of abandonment from her father and the lack of childhood friends. She is slow to open up to people but the few who have cracked her walls have found it worth the time. She is very loyal, caring and loving but only to those whom she deems worthy. Her self esteem is very low but she attempts to hide it with self deprecating humor and an air of haughtiness.
Strengths: sarcasm, paranormal knowledge
Weakness: ability to trust, reading people
Likes: anything paranormal, intriguing individuals, causing chaos
Dislikes: flowers, girly things, being called Addy
Dream: To leave her estate and study the paranormal.

History: Adrianna was born to a father that didn’t care and a mother who was emotionally distant. Her mother died when she was six years old of late stage cancer. After her mother’s death her father shut himself in his office to focus on his work. Adrianna was raised by a slew of nurses and the show The Twilight Zone. She became obsessed with the paranormal at a young age. Home schooled until the age of 13 Adrianna didn’t know how to interact with children and spent her teenage years alone because of it. Her father refused to let her go to college and told her she wasn’t smart or pretty enough. Adrianna lives in her own wing of her families estate and spends most of her time on her roof dreaming of starring in her own real live episode of The Twilight Zone.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Referred by a member.

“Is this a test?” screamed Adrianna at the seemingly useless Doctor. She had only started traveling with him a short while ago and he had already begun to sow deep the seeds of mistrust in her. She fumbled through her bag for an answer. ‘He said all I have to do is cross the street,’ she thought, ‘that shouldn’t be so hard, well minus the death mites everywhere.’ She searched her mind for an answer. This was exactly what she wanted. Adrianna had longed for a life of intrigue since she was six years old. When the doctor came to whisk her away she couldn’t believe that he would want her, nobody wanted her. She shook her head, she couldn’t think about that now. “Can’t you use this screwdriver thing to turn the lights on?” she screamed, as she threw the screwdriver across the street to the raggedy doctor. She was answered by the flickering of lights as the other street lights turned on one by one. She lit the matches one at a time throwing them in different directions as she ran absentmindedly across the street holding the flashlight above her. She slid on the wet ground and fell right on top of the doctor the two of them toppling over onto the well lit asphalt. “So did I pass?” she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

Adrianna Pembrooke-human
Page 1 of 1