Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_vote_lcapLove-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_voting_barLove-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_vote_lcapLove-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_voting_barLove-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) Empty
PostSubject: Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4)   Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:42 pm

"And here it is, finals at Wimbledon Stadium! Rafa Nadal versus UK's golden child Andy Murray. This is Murray's final Wimbledon as he will be retiring this year!

And here we go, Murray serves...and WHAM! Rafa returns it with a tremendous force of nature! This is the most exciting moment of the---hold on a minute, it appears that someone in the stands has gotten a bit over excited.

Oh god, someone help them! Medical staff is on the way! On the other side it has broken out too, fans all around the stadium are--what appears to be--choking on something! Oh god, it's not choking. It's....ARRGGGGHH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The town of Wimbledon was eerily quiet on the night of July 18th, 2020. Not a single bird chirped, not a single automobile rolled by. The streetlights flickered and glowed with a dull, orange that could only be described as the dying embers of a roaring fire.

Beneath a flickering street lamp, somewhere near the Royal stadium, a small breeze picked up. The breeze eventually whirled and twirled, circling upwards. The breeze whispered, then began to howl, morphing into a grinding and wheezing sounds that became attached to a dull blue police box, with it's own flickering lamp atop.

When the box fully materialized, the streets once again became eerily quiet and empty once more. The doors to the police box, although narrow, swiftly creaked open, and revealed a tall, limbering man in a pair of plaid shorts, awkwardly tucked in tourist-y Hawaiian shirt, and long flowing scarf dangling around his neck.

Somewhere beneath the scarf was a camera (not of this century) and a couple of maps stuck in his back pocket. "Sarah, it looks like we've hit--night." He turned back to the TARDIS, where an empty console room looked back at him.

Sighing, he turned around to the empty streets. The startling darkness of the streets bothered the Doctor, but nontheless, he tried not to let it affect his mood. Turning around to close the doors, he jammed the key in the lock, twisted it swiftly, and strode down the barren streets, hoping for a sign of life...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4)   Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:50 pm

"I know, Mum. I'll be fine, just going over to a mate's for a weekend and having a few drinks. I promise everything will be okay." Adam sighed into his cell, trying not to let his mother's very voiced opinions to spoil his good mood as the bus just pulled up to his stop. "Look, Mum, I gotta go, the bus is at my stop and I gotta walk a mile or two into town. I'll call you once I get settled in, ok? Talk to you later, bye!" He snapped his phone quickly, effectively cutting her off in mid-sentance with a light laugh. Only his mother would worry about him leaving the one city full of unsolved crimes and going to a small place like Wimbleton for a weekend.

Quickly grabbing his bag and tossing it over his shoulder, Adam hopped off the bus with a final wave to the driver and set off down the road with a light hum. Just what he loved about going to visit Marve, the walk into town was always peaceful, gave him time to think over what he wanted to get done for the next couple of days. Grinning to himself, he set his eyes on the faint lights of where Wimbleton was and lengthened his stride, eager to see Marve once again.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4)   Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:36 am

Littered across the streets were newspapers, plastic cups, remnants of food containers, and anything else that could portray that a large ado had occurred there the day previous. Stepping over large, overflowing receptacles, the Doctor took careful care to lift his scarf gingerly over the bins, as to not dip his scarf into something unsavory. That was the last thing he needed...

Looking ahead, he saw a figure standing in the dark, still. "At last, a bit of civilization. Hello there!" He began to quicken his pace, trying to catch up to the person. When he reached him at last, the Doctor held out his hand to grasp the attention of the person.

"Ah, pardon me. I hope you can help me. I'm a bit lost and....hello?" The person was unresponsive. The Doctor grasped the person's arm, and to his much surprise, the arm popped off. Grabbing what was left of the person, he wheeled it around to reveal that the person wasn't a person, but a mannequin dummy wearing torn remnants of sports clothing.

Giving the thing a small chuckle, he popped the arm back on, straightened the clothing, and gave himself a small sigh of relief. Breaking the eerie silence, behind the Doctor, an overflowing receptacle rattled a bit, letting small bits of debris and trash fall onto the ground with a plastic, hollow clatter. The Doctor turned about face to see the trash bin. Perhaps small nocturnal rodents?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4)   Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Frowning slightly, Adam paused just on the outskirts of town, the hair on the back of his neck standing on end as he surveyed the silent streets in front of him, silently wondering what it was that bothered him so much before it hit him. It was moving towards night, he suspected things to be quiet, but not like this. Not a single soul could be seen, not a child running home, or various passerby heading off to do one thing or another. Every car stayed silent, parked on the sides of the road and every house silent, lights shut off. Shifting the bag on his shoulders slightly, he pondered about walking on or heading back to the station and waiting for the next bus before he heard it, a faint male voice.

Abandoning the thought of heading back, Adam strode off, searching for the owner of the voice quickly, his legs already protesting from the long walk there, but the eerie quiet of the town pushing him to find at least someone that might know what was going on. As he rounded a corner, he spotted the man, in the strangest clothes he had ever seen. If the situation wasn't so odd, he'd have stopped dead and dropped to the ground from pure horror of his choice of clothing. Shorts... Hawaiian shirt and a long scarf made of what looked to be the bottom of someone's knitting basket instead of any style or specific color.

Forcing himself to push the horrified questions to the back of his mind, Adam raised his hand over his head and strode forward once more, calling out to the man along the way. "Hello! Any idea what's going on around here? I mean, I don't think there's any assembily for anything as far as I know. My mate would have told me about it, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4)   Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love-15-30-40-DEATH! (Closed to Adam/4)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: