Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Enjoy the little things I_vote_lcapEnjoy the little things I_voting_barEnjoy the little things I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Enjoy the little things I_vote_lcapEnjoy the little things I_voting_barEnjoy the little things I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Enjoy the little things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Enjoy the little things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Myra was messing with her vortex manipulator when it fell it of her hand due to someone bumping into her. "Oh my apologies my dear Im a little tired today" the guy said as she bends over to pick up her vortex manipulator. He then walks off and she over hears him say "Wow she is kind of attractive". "Hey! Can I speak to you!" She says as she runs after him.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:44 pm

"Thanks. So... Uh do you want to go grab something to eat with me?" Myra says as she puts her vortex manipulator back on her wrist and looks at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

"Oh I'm Myra." Myra says as she walks next to The Inventor. "Oh and nice to meet you. Any place special you want to go eat at?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:11 pm

"How about we go to a fish and chips place around the corner if you don't mind." Myra said as she led him to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:40 pm

"Oh ok." Myra says as she looks at The Inventor and Lets him order their food. "I have a question. Is The Inventor a title of some sort ad what does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 am

"Oh ok." Myra asked as she looked around the restaurant. "So why brings you here to London?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Myra smiles back at The Inventor. "So did I hear right earlier when you said I was attractive?" Myra asks as she waits for their food to come to them.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:52 pm

"Actually I do." Myra says as she looked down at the table so he can't see her blush. "That's why I ran after you after you bumped into me."
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:00 pm

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." Myra said as she looked up when she felt him hold her had. "So... Uh, I guess we are gonna be like a uh?" She stopped to let him finish the sentence for her.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Myra didn't say anything, she just sighs at the kiss and blushes. "That was amazing." She says when she gets her words back. "I'm happy you bumped into me."
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Myra continues to blush as The Inventor moves to sit next to her. "Ah well I don't know how I seem warm when I fell cold from being in the rain." Myra says as he wraps his arms around her. Not long after she lays her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm

"Aw thanks." Myra says after they kiss again. "So when is the food going to be here? And sorry about seeming kind of rude and asking that but I haven't eaten all day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the little things   Enjoy the little things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoy the little things
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next