Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Four things and a Lizard I_vote_lcapFour things and a Lizard I_voting_barFour things and a Lizard I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Four things and a Lizard I_vote_lcapFour things and a Lizard I_voting_barFour things and a Lizard I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Four things and a Lizard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Four things and a Lizard Empty
PostSubject: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:47 am

In Orchard Village, London, Bill groaned as he listened to his wife, Lori, complain about her days work as she paced around the living room, blocking Bill's view of the soccer game on the television. "I mean i don't understand why Tabitha would do that to me! She was my best mate and look at us now!" Lori continued before her eyes danced down to the image of Bill, immediately noticing that his attention had shifted to the soccer game behind her, "Billy!". As if shocked with a thousand bolts of electricity, Bill shot up a foot from his chair and peered back over to Lori, "I'm going to pop to the lu, once i come back you better be ready to hear my story" she hissed, jetting her index finger down to him before storming off to the bathroom and slamming the door behind her. Placing his hand over his face, Bill released another groan as he sat up in his chair, "Why did i ever get-" before he could finish his sentence a shriek echoed from the bathroom.

Propelling up from the chair, Bill dashed over to the bathroom and barged through, "What? What is it?" he asked tirelessly; Lori pointed to the toilet in response. Inside, floating in the middle was a green and white colored egg, bobbing up in down. Bill rose a curious eyebrow, "You shat out an egg!!!" he proclaimed jokingly, much to the disliking of Lori who glared at him as she placed her hands on her hips, "Oh come on Bill! Are you that bloody thick! I don't crap eggs like..like..some goose!", "Well you sure do honk like one". As the couple bickered over the egg and eventually their own faults, the door of the house creaked open to the buzzing sound of the sonic screwdriver and in came The Doctor. Promptly rushing through the house, The Doctor bolted into the bathroom, immediately noticing the bickering couple. "Excuse me" The Doctor mumbled, inching in between the couple, "Oh, yeah. Sorry" Bill replied, stepping back to let The Doctor pass then continue his argument with Lori.

Only upon flushing the toilet did the couple realize The Doctor as he passed by them once more on his way out, "Hang on, did you just break into our house and flush our toilet!?" Bill exclaimed, following The Doctor out of the bathroom with Lori quick to follow. "Yes, sorry about that. Needed to, the migration has started again and couldn't risk an egg getting to the top..well...to the surface i should say" The Doctor replied, walking to the open front door, "What migration!? I should call the police!" Bill hissed a reply, stepping quickly in front of The Doctor before he could leave through the front door. Pausing for a moment, The Doctor carefully pondered the situation then gently grabbed the man by his shoulders and set him aside before walking through the door. Just before shutting the front door, The Doctor popped his head back through, "Migration. Happens every eleven years..well...ten and a half this year because of the increase in temperature. Interesting creatures Milonians...they feed off of heat spikes on planets and lay their egg, that's how they decide which planet to use for their migration. Heat" he rambled through his explanation before stopping and glancing around their house, "You wouldn't happen to have a bow..and a few arrows would you?".

The couple stared dumbfound at The Doctor, who nodded, "Yeah didn't think so..nobody does anymore. Oh! And if you didn't talk to him during soccer saturday then he'd listen..but you honestly need to lighten up. Too many drinks with the guys..i can tell by the hue under the eyes" he added before shutting the door. Turning to Bill, Lori crossed her arms aggravatingly at him with a shake of her head and one raised eyebrow, "Drinking with the guys huh?! I'm guessing that's when you get called into work on Friday" she hissed before the door opened once more, allowing The Doctor's head to pop inside, "Actually it's on Tuesday", Bill glared at The Doctor, "Would you just go!!!". "Sorry" The Doctor mumbled as he closed the door for the last time and turned his attention to a scanner which he held in his right hand, "Right then! Time to find that nest".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Hannah walked down the street kicking an empty coke can. Her rucksack slung over one shoulder that carried all her art things. She was going to the reservoir to see if she can find something interesting to draw. Something out of the ordinary. A local gallery wanted some fresh, new material to be displayed and Hannah was determined to get that spot. She walked down the hill that lead to the reservoir and sat on the bank that overlooked the land. "Hmmmm... Should I go left or right?" She asked herself looking both way until something to the left caught her eye "Left it is" She announced and wondered over to the left towards the thing that caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Artemis had her pouch of arrows attached on her back and her bow in her hands, which were underneath her dark, green cloak. Her hood shadowed her face, her eyes were the only things standing out from the shadow of her hood and her plaited, blonde hair was sneaking out slightly, becoming visible every time she stepped. She walked along the sidewalk and she would look around curiously, wondering if someone needed any help or she knew anyone. The only thing that caught her eye was a man with something in his hand. She stood across from him - on the other side of the street - and she narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out who it was, she couldn't make him out and she slowly turned herself and continued on with her stroll, tightly gripping onto her bow from under her cloak and she sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Leatha had her nose to the ground, tracking the scent of an animal. Not that she was looking to eat it, it jut seemed like an interesting find. Leatha couldn't tell if it was an amphibian or a lizard, either way it was new. Leatha liked new things. She had her hoodie on. It was a light peach colour with an over-sized hood to hide her features from an apes straying eyes. Her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth, tasting the animals scent.
She was so hunched over in concentration, her hearing obstructed by the dark iPod that was blasting music through her head phones and into her ears, that she didn't notice the ape that was heading straight towards her. Her ridged head collided with the apes chest. Leatha quickly adjusted her hood to make sure that her face was nothing more than an obscured shadow.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Suddenly the device resting in the palm of The Doctor's hand roared to life, his face mimicking it as it too glowed and came to life. "Ha!" He proclaimed, jumping up as he swirled it around until finding where the beeping become more clear and prominent, "There we go! Brilliant!". Dashing forward, The Doctor dashed a few steps before quickly shifting three steps to the left, his free hand waving behind him as he picked up speed. The device lead him through the street and eventually to a hill, looming in the distance in front of him where immediately, upon seeing it, The Doctor realized where the device was taking him, "The reservoir!!" he exclaimed happily. Placing the tracker into his coat, The Doctor set his sights on the hill and before he knew it he was scaling up the side of it, the water of the reservoir becoming to come into view.

Once atop the hill, The Doctor scrutinized the overall appearance of the man made lake before his eyes caught glimpse of two figures down towards the edge of the lake. Raising an eyebrow, The Doctor knelt down, trying not to bring too much attention to himself as he watched the outcome of the encounter between the two who obviously did not know each other.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:03 pm

((Sorry for the short post! I didn't really know what to say :I ))

Leatha backed away from the person she just bumped into, not daring to lift her head for fear of discovery. "So sorry about that" she murmured softly as she backed away. Why do you always have to do that? she asked herself Why can't you just knock them out. You're turning into an ape.
Leatha cringed under her hood, watching her shoes scuffing on the grey and cracking concrete.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:59 am

Artemis had been wandering, not even realizing she had reached the reservoir and didn't realize anyone walking from the opposite direction. As soon as they bumped into each other her eyes widened and she kept her hood over her head, shadowing her face. "Ah, it is okay! No need to apologize, really, it was my fault." she said with a Scottish accent. She moved one of her hands out of her cloak, "M-my name is Artemis by the way." she smiled at the person, not knowing who she was, but she didn't want her to feel bad about bumping into her. "W-what's your name?" she asked curiously, tilting her head slightly, showing her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 am

Leatha noted the apes Scottish accent as she flicked her tongue in and out, seeing if there was anything more to this character. Leatha shook her head, "My fault...I wasn't looking out for anyone." She mumbled. "Artemis...." Leatha rolled the word over her lips, "Like the greek godess?" She asked. "I'm from Greece. Pompeii to be exact." Leatha added on quickly. "Pompeii with two 'i's not one" Leatha didn't know if the ape would know what she was talking about, but she didn't see the point in explaining. "I'm Leatha" She said, only just realizing the problems with her name not being consistent with her homeland.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 am

Artemis smiled slightly and nodded, "Yep, just like the goddess." She said with a big smile, her face was still shaded from her hood and it was hard to see her actual face, besides her eyes and mouth, her blonde plaited hair was slightly visible. "Leatha is a pretty name." She said with a soft smile, she then nodded, looking interested about Leatha. "My parents took me to Pompeii once, it was wonderful." She said before going quiet as the memories of the holiday ran through her head, her expression started getting sadder and sadder.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Leatha wouldn't look up to the girl so she had no way of knowing the apes facial expression. "Did you see anything interesting in Pompeii?" Leatha asked, backing away ever so slightly. Leatha remembered the scent she was after. The scent trail was growing faint as the cool breeze began to pick up in speed. "I have to go now?" Leatha said. "I have something I have to do." Leatha stood up slowly but as she was doing so the wind knocked her hood off of her head, revealing her features.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Artemis snapped out of it and she nodded, "Y-yeah it was loads of fun, there were interesting buildings and I even took a trip to the volcano." she said happily before looking to Leatha, she nodded a little, "Oh ok, nice meeting y-" her eyes widened as she watched Leatha's hood fall down and she saw her face, "W-woah I wasn't expecting that." Artemis only blinked before smiling slightly, she didn't seem scared or worried about anything, "Well, it was still nice meeting you Leatha." she said with a smile before the wind blew at her and her hood also slipped down, showing her face clearly and her blonde, plaited hair was also now in view.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Leatha cringed. "No one expects this." she said grimly, although she was happy that the ape didn't run away screaming, Leatha would have had to knock her out if that was the case. "The volcano is dangerous." Leatha said, "Buried my people...If you u can call them that, for far longer than expected. The power we were using to keep us asleep was coming from the volcano, we think that when it erupted there was a power surge then a black out.” Leatha was starting to like this ape. When the wind blew Artemis’s hood off of her head Leatha smiled slightly. “I was, however, expecting you to look like that.” She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 am

Artemis looked to Leatha, "Oh I am so sorry about that..." She sighed a little, she felt sad for Leatha and she could understand the feeling of losing those that are close. She looked down slightly, blushing at what Leatha had said, "Heh thanks." She rubbed the back of her head the cloak now showing the wooden bow underneath without Artemis knowing. She looked up to Leatha and smiled at her back she was happy that she met a knew friend, well... she didn't know if Leatha considered her a friend though, but Artemis didn't mind that.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 am

The Doctor rolled his eyes, a smirk appearing on his face as he recognized one of the two people in the confrontation down at the end of the hill, Leatha. A silurian who fought for her, and other alien's, independence during The Doctor's last adventure. "Always Leatha" He mumbled before getting up and turning his attention back to his sonic screwdriver which continued to point him in the direction of the man made lake looming in front of him. "It's a lake. It's just a lake, what's so special about it?" The Doctor mumbled under his breath as he peered up from his sonic screwdriver to the lake then back, with no choice The Doctor strode down the hill, staying his distance from the newly acquainted duo at the bottom as he did so. Only when he reached the bottom did The Doctor stopped and looked out across the lake, glancing at his sonic screwdriver then back at the lake. Suddenly an idea struck him, flashes of memories of the last migration hit him like a brick wall as he spun on his heel and dashed back up the hill, "I need an egg!!" he proclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Artemis looked to Leatha, "Well, I must be going now. But it was very nice meeting you. You... look very pretty." she complimented her with a big smile before turning on her heels and walking up towards the lake, she would occasionally sit there and gaze into it. She saw a man dash up the hill, she didn't recognize him but she shrugged with a big sigh, she wanted to say hello but he seemed too busy to talk. She followed him up the hill but she wasn't running, she didn't want to alarm him in the bad way. She reached the lake and got out her bow and took an arrow, attaching it to the string of the bow, she shot at a tree which seemed to have holes from previous encounters of Artemis' arrows.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Leatha nodded her good-bye and watched as Artemis walked away. Leatha noticed a figure running up the hill. Leatha sighed as she noticed the glowing stick in his hand and his odd form of dress. "Could only be one man" She muttered as she pulled her hood tightly around her head and took off at a sprint to catch up to the man. "Oi, Doctor" She called out as she reached the top of the hill. Leatha was out of breath, gulping in air she started he slightly easier task of running down the hill.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:40 pm

The Doctor continued dashing madly up the hill until a voice called out to him, grabbing his attention just enough for him to stop and turn completely around to face the person speaking. "Leatha! Brilliant! Just the person i need! Ever heard of a milionian?" He asked her, noticing her increased rate of breathing but thinking nothing of it as he spun around and immediately began to look for an egg anywhere on the ground. Once finding one he quickly snatched it up then turned back to Leatha, his legs ready for yet another run back down the hill, "If you're going to keep up with me you need to build up that stamina. Come on! Feel it! Get pumped up!" he encouraged her, jumping up and down before running down the hill, "Yell Allons-y! That helps!" he called back to her.

Holding the egg tightly in his left hand, The Doctor began to scan it with his sonic screwdriver until the egg lit up with life and began to glow a green hue. With a mad grin upon his face and his legs taking him down the hill as fast as they possibly could, The Doctor reached the edge of the lake in no time. Holding up the egg out towards the water, The Doctor waited for a moment before the water suddenly split open, pushing itself to the sides of the lake to reveal the hatch of a space ship docking bay. "Oh! Now that's beautiful!" The Doctor mumbled in awe as he lowered the egg and took the first step out into the lake, his shoe immediately hitting the metal of the docking bay, the sound echoing.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:11 pm

"A what?" Leatha panted as The Doctor started looking for something on the ground. Leatha began to imitate The Doctor in his ecstatic movements before he sprinted off again, "What the hell are you holding?" Leatha called after The Doctor as she began the strenuous sprint up the hill. Leatha stopped when she saw The Doctor at the edge of the lake. Sighing heavily Leatha rushed down to find The Doctor with is shoe on some sort of metallic surface.
"What in the world are you doing?" she asked while examining the egg that The Doctor was holding to his chest. "Isn't that the cutest!" she said in a soft tone, reaching out to stroke the leathery surface of the egg with her scaled hand. "Can I hold it?" Leatha said as she took off her jacket. "We can wrap him in this, eggs need to keep warm"
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:21 am

Artemis raised her hood back up and over her head, it shadowing her face, she had stopped what she was doing and lowered her bow and took out her arrows from the nearby tree of the lake, she put them back in her arrow pouch. She looked over to Leatha and the strange man she saw running up the hill. She then immediately looked down at the lake as it glowed and her eyes widened, backing away a little, "W-what is that?!" she asked quite loudly she then walked to Leatha, "Leatha... erm, do you know this man?" she pointed to the Doctor, she knew him from somewhere but couldn't picture out where and when she last saw him. She tapped her chin with her finger curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:00 am

Leatha nodded her head. "He's The Doctor" she smiled as she stepped onto the metallic thing rising out of the water. What a nice sound She thought as the thing gave a low clang. "What is this thing, Doctor?" She asked as she shuffled her feet enough to make the thing produce more of its soothing sound. "The sound it gives off reminds me of the instruments the nursery workers used to play to the young Silurians" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:07 am

The Doctor stepped further out onto the metallic surface of the docking bay, listening to Leatha's reasoning from behind him before turning around to face her, "It's a docking bay..well...the door of a docking bay and beneath it...a ship containing thousands of these little things" he told her, rotating the small egg in his hand before handing it to her. "Just..be careful with that" The Doctor warned, eyeing the egg carefully, "Milionians are clever creatures. There's no telling how much they have adapted since i last saw them...who..who's your friend?" he asked, his eyes finally finding their way over to Artemis. Walking over to her, The Doctor displayed a friendly grin, taking her hand and shaking it as he introduced himself, "Hello i'm The Doctor nice to meet you. Can you use that?" he asked, quickly shifting the subject to Artemis's bow and pouch of arrows, "Because the fate of this world could very well rest on the person holding a bow..and believe me..it's not a simple task. I need to know if you're up for anything. Dangerous, life threatening and..if it comes to it..being brilliantly mad".
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:11 am

Artemis nodded, trying to take everything in. She sighed as she put all the information into her head, she was suprised she could cram it all in, The Doctor seemed to be a very intelligent being and she admired that. As he walked up to her she gripped her bow tighter, "Hello Doctor, I am Artemis." She smiled in a gentle way, she looked down to her bow and nodded, "I am able to use it, yes." She said with a slight smile, she looked to The Doctor and smirked confidently, "I like dangerous, life threatening and brilliantly mad situations, so whatever you want me to I am so up for it!" She said with an excited grin, the wind blew and knocked her hood down, showing her face to The Doctor. A person she hadn't met before mistaked her for a girl named Jenny. She was confused at the time and still wonders who this Jenny was.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:32 pm

"Thousands?" Leatha smiled, "That'll be brilliant!" Leatha smiled as she took hold of the egg. "These things are really quite cute! Imagine thousands of them!" Leatha exclaimed as she wrapped the egg in her shirt. Leatha held the egg close to her chest, "How do you mean clever?" She asked. How could an egg be clever? she wondered. "Whoa! How dangerous?" Leatha asked, "Will the egg be okay?".
To Leatha the egg was like a puppy or a kitten. Something small and cute to be protected at all costs.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:11 am

"Good. Allons-y then" The Doctor said with a smile, turning back to Leatha as he guarded the egg as if it were her own, "Milionians feed of off the planet's heat to hatch this cute things into full grown adults, once they do that then they devour the entire planet then move on. I've been denying them Earth for the past three migrations...i've seen one of them, faced it face to face...it was anything but brilliant". Moving away from Leatha, The Doctor located a service hatch and yanked it open with the help of his sonic screwdriver then tucked it away once he was preceding down the ladder. The ladder stretched downwards seemingly forever until The Doctor finally jumped off and reached the bottom not a second later, the touch of his shoes against the cold, damp, metal floor instantly causing the lights to activate on revealing thousands of the eggs all scattered around one central ship.

Located in various spots around the hanger were several crates which The Doctor used for cover until finally stopping once he heard movement from back behind the ship. Signalling for the two to stop and get down, The Doctor locked his eyes on the two reptilian forms striding into view. Their scales are a light brown with a hint of yellow towards the tips of their horns on top of their head and the sides of their arms. Their faces were elongated like a crocodiles and their eyes were a faint yellow. Their feet slipped across the surface in a wet like sound before planting themselves on the floor solidly, "Hang on...." one hissed, "I heard something...".
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 am

Artemis nodded with a smile, she followed The Doctor down the ladder and backflipped off the ladder, her heel hit the floor but, no sound, she was light as a feather, she stood up straight and looked at all the eggs, "So many..." she whispered. She followed The Doctor hiding behind the crates with him and proceeding on, she held on her bow tightly and her pouch of arrows were still on her back, good. She stopped and crouched down just like The Doctor had signaled them to do. She blinked at the weird reptilian forms, she narrowed her eyes at them, she hadn't seen them before. She kept as quiet as possible, not wanting to alert them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four things and a Lizard
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next