Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_vote_lcapSwords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_voting_barSwords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_vote_lcapSwords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_voting_barSwords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) Empty
PostSubject: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm

The Doctor slid his hands through his hair. He was taking a shower. In a river.

In 534 AD.

Unfortunately, he'd lost his TARDIS, and he was in Ancient China for lord knows how long. He wasn't exactly doing a good job at keeping up with the time, and the calendars there were hard to read...probably because they were in a different language, although he was able to pick up some Chinese there.

The Doctor had been trying to stay out of too much notice. The fact that he was so much taller than the villagers wasn't helping, that, and the fact that his clothes were a few generations ahead of this time. Although the katana that he had on his back wasn't out of the ordinary, most of the commoners owned swords as well. He was doing a few jobs, such as helping carry supplies, to maintain enough currency for him to buy a tent and food, although he still tried to maintain a bit of stealth, so he wouldn't get caught and taken to be a soldier.

He finished his shower. He couldn't stay here, it wasn't the life for him. Maybe if he'd found a few materials, he could make a stattheim remote to call his TARDIS, but for now, he was stuck there.

The Doctor went into town and sat down at a local outside restaurant. He began to eat rice.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 am

Candalynne was pondering on where to go with Theodora (her cousin, and TARDIS). She smiled at multiple options but the choices were hard. She grumbled in agitation and she circled her TARDIS' console. "Theo, have any suggestions?" She asked the projection of her cousin inside the console tube. Theodora's projection just shrugged and sighed, she waved her finger through the options and closed her eyes. She landed her finger on an option and opened her grey eyes. "China." She said. "Ancient China, 534AD." She spoke out slowly.

Candalynne grinned as the TARDIS set course to the coordinates and date. She smiled happily as the shaking slowly stopped and she ran into her closet to pick out traditional Ancient Chinese clothing. She grinned at the cute dress and sandals. She realized her red, dyed hair would look strange, but she shrugged it off and skipped down her blue walkway towards the TARDIS doors. She swung them open and found her TARDIS in an Ancient Chinese version of an alleyway. She took in a breath of the air and blinked. "Air is weird here." She mumbled, only used to Britain's air.

Theodora shouted: "Goodbye Candy." To her cousin as she closed the TARDIS doors with her mind, seeing as she technically was apart of the TARDIS. Candalynne smiled and walked out of the 'alleyway' and she proceeded to a place to eat. She grinned and bought some rice as she sat down, she looked around seeing a few locals seated with their rice, but she also noticed a man who didn't fit in. She blinked but her head started to tingle a familiar way, he was a TimeLord. Her eyes widened and she slowly stood up and walked over to him, sitting next to him. "Hello, old friend." She said softly as she ate her rice slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:35 pm

The Doctor had finished his second bowl. The portions were pretty small, but he didn't mind, and he didn't feel like wasting his money and buying a third bowl. He was just about to get up and go find another simple job to do, but he was interrupted by some lady.

"Hello old friend."

The Doctor arched a brow. The woman was obviously not from around here. Whatever, he had more important matters to attend to. He simply ignored the woman, got up, and walked away, no matter how attractive she may or may not have been.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:41 pm

The man clearly had acknowledged her existence and she knew exactly who he was.... The Doctor. But what surprised her was the lack of surprise on his face and the lack of communication as he simply brushed past her like she was a nobody. She growled slightly in her throat as she thought of stuff to do as he eased even further away.

Candalynne plucked up the courage to run up to the man and pull at his arm. "Doctor. It's me." She said simply, hoping her knowing him and his title would click in his head. "My name is a like a sweet, Doctor." She paused for a small amount of time. "Who do you think I am?" She smirked, doing a riddle to brighten up the atmosphere, and mostly herself.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:56 pm

The Doctor listened to the woman's riddle. Like a sweet? This was too easy to figure out, although hiss woman looked nothing like Candalynne Ariella. He could sense the TimeLord in her, but she couldn't be...unless she regenerated. Again.

"Candalynne, you've regenerated once again, I see. Which one is this, the 17th? There are too many of you running around. I like this one, though." The Doctor said, grinning. "You don't happen to have your...TARDIS with you, do you? I've been here for longer than I can remember. Unfortunately my own TARDIS is...well...lost. Do you think you can help me, sweet Candy?" He continued. He hardly thought use of flirtation would help get him out of this situation, although he still hoped she could help.

Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Candalynne smirked at The Doctor's words. "Well, Doctor. This is what happens when you sacrifice yourself for... other regenerations of The Doctor." She laughed lightly at how weird that sounded. "But anyways, Doctor, yes I do have my TARDIS parked somewhere, Theodora is looking after it as we speak." She smiled softly at the mentioning of her cousin, her sweetheart of a cousin, Theodora.

Candalynne noticed the flirtatious tone though but shrugged it past her, she was used to flirting so many times from countless other men she managed to block it from her mind, but she could flirt herself with no issue. "Alright, Doctor, let's go." She smiled at him in an almost seductive way before grasping his hand and running in her wood sandals as she ran towards the 'alleyway' containing her TARDIS.

She grinned at the sight of her beauty, she whistled and the doors swung open and a projection of Theodora showed up. "Hello Candy. And...." She paused to scan The Doctor. "Oh, you found another one of him, Candy?" She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:25 pm

((Trying out colors xD))

The Doctor looked around as he was being dragged. He took note of her...overly-feminine smile, but Candalynne sure knew how to make a scene. He just hoped that they weren't going to be followed into her TARDIS. Luckily, people weren't paying TOO much attention to the two TimeLords...

Before he knew it, they were in the TARDIS, and standing in front of Candy's "cousin", who was literally a part of the TARDIS. Sure, I might get lonely, but the Doctor preferred his Time Rotor, instead of having a...hologram, as his companion. Although, Candy didn't seem to like having companions, certainly not as much as he did.

"Another one? How many...nevermind. Let's just...you know. Leave." The Doctor said, taking his sword off of his back, and leaning it against the wall. He was pretty sick of this place, and was in a hurry to leave.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:33 pm

[[ Woop, colours! XD ]]

"Another one? How many... nevermind. Let's just... you know. Leave."

Candalynne nodded at this in agreement before Theodora's projection faded away and she entered the TARDIS, "Come on Doctor." She said softly to him, leaving one door open for him, which she knew would shut immediately after he entered, she trusted Theodora to do jobs like that. "Well, Doctor, I'm guessing your very eager to leave. But where would you like to go?" She asked him, knowing he'd probably have hundreds of options. "If you haven't got an idea, just ask dear Theo, she'll show up some nice options for us." She grinned as she sat down on the red sofa which circled around almost the entire console.

"Take a seat Doctor, I want to catch up with you."
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:40 pm

"I think I'd like to go somewhere during modern civilization...please. The Doctor said, before sitting down next to Candalynne. "So how's life going. Meet any new men lately? If not I can help you out..."

He had no idea how that last part came out. It just kinda....floated out of his mouth. Maybe he was feeling attracted to Candy...he didn't usually say that kind of stuff. He blushed a little, but it disappeared as he stiffened, and stood up.

"Do you have a...bathroom I can use?" He asked quickly, avoiding eye contact with the TimeLady.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Theodora took note of what he said and she set the TARDIS' course towards London, 2014 in Winter time. Candalynne took note of the shaking as it set course but she was glad the furniture could not move out of place and that the shaking wasn't greatly erratic, like The Doctor's TARDIS.

"So how's life going? Meet any new men lately? If not I can help you out..."

Candalynne's eyes widened at the last part, completely shocked by how that sounded inside her head. She wasn't expecting her old friend from the Academy to say stuff like that. "Erm... Life is good." She stuttered, rubbing her arm slightly to show she was nervous. When he stood up however her glance shot back to him. "The bathroom is up the stairs and through the first hallway you come across and the bathroom should be the first door to the left." She directed, using her fingers and Theodora kindly projected a stream of light to show him the way.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:17 pm

The Doctor went towards the bathroom, in almost a run. This was getting awkward. He could see it in Candalynne's face. She was rubbing her arm, a quirk that she did when she was nervous. But she didn't even acknowledge it..she just ignored him. He guessed it was payback for when he treated her the same.

Whatever.

He was just looking for a get-away to make things less awkward, and he felt no need to search her TARDIS for a sign of any men. He wen't back to the room and sat down, feeling no need to apologize, and waited for her to say something else.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Candalynne sighed softly and ran her hands through her bright red hair. "That was super awkward." She mumbled, to nobody in particular but Theodora hummed, it echoing around the TARDIS as it shook slightly from it's travelling. Then Candalynne heard The Doctor's footsteps slowly come back to the console room and she glanced to him and smiled kindly at him, which she did to almost every Doctor she met on her travels.

"So erm, Doctor. I heard earlier you wanted to know how many of you I have seen. Well, there is your 2nd regeneration with the bowl cut, the 4th regeneration with the scarf and fedora, which he gave to me in a nice manner. And there was the 7th, you now and 9th, 10th, 11th and 13th." She grinned slowly as she pointed out how many. "That is, 9 of you, that I have had in here." She giggled softly. "Funny isn't it? Oh and I'm in my 12th regeneration right now."
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm

The Doctor listened to her closely. He'd remember some of those, he didn't particularly like the grumpy one with the bowl cut. He noticed how Candy was getting less tense, and he eased off a little bit. She was in her 12th regeneration, apparently. He thought about making another flirtatious remark but...

He seemed to be getting desperate. At times like this, he would usually say What would Chinny do? as he'd met his successor before, and noticed how good he was with this kind of thing. Where as this Doctor was just...awkward.

He sighed.

"So...I um...how's...uh..." He was actually at a loss of words, for once.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Candalynne smiled over at him as she noticed his curosity of what she was saying but when she finished The Doctor seemed less tense, but still awkward. Especially when he seemed at a loss of words.

"So... I um... how's... uh..."

She sighed softly and place a hand on his left shoulder. "Doctor... spit it out already." She laughed lightly. "Besides, I want to know more about this regeneration of you." She said with her soft, sweet voice. "Come on, Doctor. It can't be too hard to talk to a childhood friend like me, right?" She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Candalynne was encouraging him to talk. "Ok, Ariella. I am...different from most of the other Doctor's that you've met. My successors are afraid of killing, which is why they are weak compared to me, but unfortunately, I lost my TARDIS, and I'm trying to figure out a way to get it back, which Is why I was stuck back in China. Luckily, I still have my Sonic Screwdriver." He said, bringing his Sonic out, and flipping it up in the air.

"I guess this means I'm stuck with you, and...Theodora for the time being, so you'll have to get used to me, got it?" He enforced, although he knew that Candy would probably throw him out if he insulted Theo, or came on too violent.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Candalynne smiled slightly at him. As he explained everything. How he wasn't afraid to kill, and she wasn't afraid either (especially in her current regeneration); also how he lost his TARDIS and got stuck in China. She nodded slightly as he flipped his Sonic Screwdriver up in the air and caught it when it fell back down. "Well, Doctor, sounds interesting. I have a TARDIS but not a single Sonic-ized weapon in sight. I probably should get one, but I have a big weapons room." She smirked slightly, in an almost crazed way.

She shook her head a tiny bit to remove the crazed-looking smirk and she looked back to him as he continued to speak.

"I guess this means I'm stuck with you, and... Theodora for the time being, so you'll have to get used to me, got it?"

Candalynne mocked a salute. "Yes sir." She said in a joking manner, but she didn't mind him being around, she was an old friend of his since they were small children of Gallifrey. "Well, I don't mind you being here, Doctor, and Theo definitely doesn't mind either." She paused to turn and face him. "But break anything that is mine, on purpose; or hurt my cousin, on purpose; or hurt me, on purpose... I will chuck you into a black hole." She threatened with a dark glare that would make any Human shiver, which it has done the plenty of times she's used it.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:15 pm

The Doctor ushered a small grin. Cadalynne would be hard to crack. But she would feel the same way eventually. He shrugged off the thought. "Woah...I just noticed. YOUR HAIR! IT'S ALL READ NOW! GEEZ, IT'S LIKE A BLOODY CHILI PEPPER. He yelled, throwing his hands about. He, obviously, wasn't used to her new hair.

In any case...wait...a big weapons room? This one was crazier than the last. But a good-crazy. An attractive crazy. He'd have to check that out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:19 pm

"Whoa... I just noticed. YOUR HAIR! IT'S ALL RED NOW! GEEZ, IT'S LIKE A BLOODY CHILLI PEPPER!"

Candalynne couldn't help but laugh at his silly hand movements and his expression of surprise about her hair. "Well, Doctor, girls like having odd-coloured hair, according to modern London and United States." She said with a slight smile. "I'm just fitting in with the modern trend~" She cooed and giggledsoftly. She looked around slightly and whistled before an idea popped in her head.

"Wanna see my weapons room?" She said her face right into his, an inch away to be exact. "Come on, Doctor. Let's go see my weapons room!" She jumped up from her sofa and ran off up the stairs and down the hallway, forgetting The Doctor will probably get lost in her TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:27 pm

"You seem to--hey! Wait!" He called, as she ran off into the halls. She'd read his thoughts...it was almost scary. He went to the entrance of the hall. "AND QUIRKY TOO! YOU'RE VERY, VERY, QUIRKY!" He yelled down the halls. How was he supposed to find her now?

The Doctor went to the console to talk to Theodora. "Excuse me Theo...er, TARDIS...Ma'am...where might the weaponry room be?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Candalynne could hear faded shouts of The Doctor's voice as she entered the weapons room and shut the heavy door that looked like an old Viking door. She sighed softly and sat down as she went and sharpened her best axe and sword as she waited for him. 'He takes his time, he is The Doctor after all.' She thought to herself as she worked on her axe and sword.

"Excuse me Theo... er, TARDIS... Ma'am... where might the weapon room be?"

Thedora's projection from the console's tube turned to him and she smiled down at him, a beam of light slowly began to form as it shone towards the weapon room. "Follow the light." She said softly. "Candy is waiting for you~" Her voice was echo-y, almost like a ghost's.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:34 pm

"Thanks." The Doctor said, as he ran after the light. Soon enough, he got to the weapons room, where he saw Candalynne standing there with an axe and a sword. Beautiful. He thought, sarcastically. He looked around at all the various weapons. He usually just stuck with a sword, but Candy had...well...alot more than a sword.

"So, do you use these often?" He said to her.

(( #Shortpost ))
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Candalynne looked up at the sound of someone entering her weapons room, she smiled immediately once her old eyes caught The Doctor's figure. "Took you long enough." She smirked at him before she finished sharpening her axe and she placed it on her wall of axes.

She turned to The Doctor and she nodded. "Yep. I use them a lot actually." She grinned. "Axes I don't use too much. Swords and bows and arrows, and the Human guns too. I use them all quite a lot, but only when necessary." She looked around her room briefly, taking into account how many axes, swords, bows and arrows, maces and hammers she had.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:56 pm

The Doctor nodded. Yep. This Candalynne was more weapon-happy then he was. He doubted she knew the amount of self-defense and martial arts he knew, but she sure did have alot of weapons. Maces? Very...classic...?

Although this didn't change any of the Doctor's thoughts on her, it was useful to know. After a little while of silence from him, he started to talk again. "I'm awfully tired. And I would like some new clothes...seeing as it is night time where we are, I think I should head off to sleep...you do have a bedroom here, right? More than one, at that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:01 pm

"I'm awfully tired. And I would like some new clothes...seeing as it is night time where we are, I think I should head off to sleep...you do have a bedroom here, right? More than one, at that?"

Candalynne's gaze around her room was interrupted by The Doctor speaking and she went all-ears and she listened carefully. She smiled kindly at him and nodded. "Of course I have a bedroom for you, silly." She playfully poked his nose. "Silly Doctor~" She cooed and giggled before walking out the weapons room. "Follow me." She said as she slowly walked down the hallway and to the right.

She met a line of doors and she opened up the second bedroom door available. "As soon as you enter the room, it will decorate itself to your tastes. Theodora designed it like that." She explained briefly with a soft smile. "I am in the bedroom next to you if you need anything. So if you have nightmares, like I do, I will come and rush in and make sure your okay. Because I'm a nice person."
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 pm

((I feel this thread is coming to an end, so this will be my last post...unless you're planning on doing something during the night xD))

The Doctor nodded, and opened the door to the bedroom. He looked around and smiled (As he was hoping for a water-bed, and he got one). "Okay. Night night, Ariella." He said, as he closed the door. He went to the closet and found some sleeping clothes. Snazzy.

The Doctor changed quickly, and went to go lay on the bed. There were no books there, so he just pulled the covers over his waist, and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next