Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSwords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_voting_barSwords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSwords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_voting_barSwords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:44 pm

[[ Oh I was planning something XD ]]

Candalynne smiled and nodded at The Doctor. "Goodnight, Doctor." She said softly before he entered his room and his bedroom door shut behind him, leaving her in the hallway. She sighed and looked down. "Why do I have to be so awkward?" She murmured to herself as she entered her own room. She changed into a pretty nightgown and she yawned as she laid down on her bed, not bothering to lift her covers over herself.

Minutes later she was shocked awake by her own nightmare and she screamed, shaking violently. "Oh god... oh god..." She repeated as her pupils dilated slightly, her insanity coming through. She shot out of her bedroom and looked behind her at a hallucination of a Dalek coming at her. "EXTERMINATE!" It shouted, she screamed in response and shot inside The Doctor's room slamming his bedroom door behind her in fear.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:59 pm

The Doctor was immediately woken up when Candalynne ran into his bedroom, and slammed the door as hard as she could. He shot up. "W-what is it now...Ariella!? Why are you--" As he questioned the TimeLady, his eyes slanted a little. Maybe she did feel the same way about him. Sure, this may have been coming on a little too strong but...

He had to mentally slap himself. She probably had a nightmare. The girl was hyperventilating. The Doctor got up from his oh so comfy water bed, and walked towards the TimeLady. "Candy, calm down. You're hyperventilating. There's nothing out there." He sighed. He'd have to find another way of comforting her. He gradually pulled her in to a hug, in attempt to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Candalynne tried to calm down but she couldn't. She was terrified of the Dalek coming to kill her, and it was always the exact same one that would haunt her from when she was a young adult. She looked up to The Doctor. "T-there's a Dalek out there!" She said as she began to shake violently, her knees about to give way, but before they could, she felt The Doctor wrap his arms around her and pull her into a hug.

Her breath hitched in her throat but she slowly wrapped her arms around him and returned the hug. "T-thank you, Doctor." She whispered softly as she began to stop shaking and she slowly calmed down, her pupils returning to normal size. She gazed to The Doctor's eyes and she smiled kindly, a soft blush on her cheeks as she realized how close they were together.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:13 pm

The Doctor noticed the blush on the TimeLady's cheeks. This was it. This was going to happen. He leaned in and gave her a small peck to she what she would do. Without waiting, he leaned in again and...

The next part was a little blurred, but The Doctor remembered the first kiss very vividly.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Candalynne's blush deepened at the small peck The Doctor gave her lips. "D-doctor?" She stuttered quietly before he seemed to lean in again and press his lips more onto her own. She slowly placed her hands on his shoulders as they kissed each other. It lasted for quite a short time for Candalynne, but she had to breathe.

She slowly parted her lips from his. "Wow... that was a surprise." She smiled softly and lowered her hands off his shoulders slowly and cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)   Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swords, chopsticks, and...Candy? (Candy!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: