Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Truth in Dreams I_vote_lcapThe Truth in Dreams I_voting_barThe Truth in Dreams I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Truth in Dreams I_vote_lcapThe Truth in Dreams I_voting_barThe Truth in Dreams I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Truth in Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Truth in Dreams Empty
PostSubject: The Truth in Dreams   The Truth in Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Ever since her run in,with The Doctor,Syra has been experiencing weird dreams involving him. It was interesting at first,and Syra decided to document the dreams. The evil side did it to torment the Syra locked within,and the good side to remember a good friend. She looked at the piles of books,and decided to research her dreams. She looked over the names,and realized while most never died  but some had.

She took some of the most recent ones,as she had labeled them,the four she took,were Rose,Donna,Amy,and an odd one labeled River. The dreams had been very vivid. She put the books,in a briefcase,and left her study in the castle. She went into a coffee shop,and borrowed one of their laptops,as she started researching the names from her books.

" They all existed,does this mean the other dreams all happened as well?" she said surprised. She did not know why,she had a connection with the companions this whole time. This was something that should not be possible,she needed answers. She looked troubled,as she kept reading the real bios of the people she already knew. There was not much about the River woman,but she was linked to Amy she knew that much from her dreams.

(( this thread idea would not leave me alone))
Back to top Go down

The Truth in Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: