Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_vote_lcapFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_voting_barFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_vote_lcapFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_voting_barFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) Empty
PostSubject: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:47 pm

To say that Emma was a little disappointed wouldn't be quite right, after she had asked the Doctor to give her a day back home in Washington DC so she could visit what family she had left, attend a training course at the FBI Academy, and other things, only to find out that the academy wasn't open today due to it being Sunday. Emma sighed as she put her hands in the pockets of her jacket, thinking about how it was just her luck that he would drop her off on a Sunday. Now she was stuck here for 24 hours when the Doctor was supposed to come and get her again.

She figured she might as well go and visit with her stepdad Derek. So she hopped on her bike and drove home, only to find the place empty. Feeling frustrated, Emma sat on the steps outside the front door, and put her head in her hands. This seemed like a pointless trip, and she wasn't sure what to do now. Could she call the Doctor back? She didn't think so, since she still hadn't asked if the Tardis actually had a phone number, and if so whether she could put the number into her phone. She was sure it must have a number, because there was a phone. But maybe it wasn't operational. She wasn't sure.

Thinking of something, Emma took out her cell phone and called the BAU office. After a few rings, her call was answered. Emma was a little surprised. It sounded like Garcia, which wasn't out of the ordinary for someone answering the call, but the odd thing was that she sounded all.. professional and secretarial. That was not at all like her.
"Hey, it's Emma. I was wondering if Derek's there? I went by the house but no one's home.." She said. Garcia replied that yes, Agent Morgan was there, along with the rest of the team. Emma hesitated, but couldn't help asking. "Is everything ok?" She asked, concerned.
"Yes. Everything is perfectly alright." She replied.
"Hm.. ok." She said, a bit confused about how Garcia seemed so.. lacking in her usual bubbly and chatty personality.

After hanging up, Emma bit her lip and thought for a bit, then got on her bike and drove to the office. Maybe Garcia didn't want to discuss whatever it was over the phone. But Emma was a bit worried, because Garcia was never like this. She never called Derek 'Agent Morgan'. In fact, she rarely called him Derek. She usually called him other things that were so far from professional that it was ridiculous. Rolling her eyes slightly in amusement at the thought of that, Emma parked her bike in the empty spot next to what she was pretty sure was Hotchner's car, and then set her helmet on the handlebars before going inside and to the elevator and pressed the button to the correct floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:20 pm

A few moments after Emma had entered into the building a car pulled up and parked in the space provided. Another agent, a young long haired man, stepped out of the car and looked around at the exterior of the place before smirking as he headed inside; itching his neck a little as he did.

Coming back to America Treela had realized that among the places she'd been she'd never seen what the FBI's "headquarters", as it were, or the secrets held inside. While she'd never want to use the information for herself she was still curious to know what dark secrets America held. Especially after all the rumors of alien sightings and crash landings in the past that were said to occur.

During her time in Washington she scoped out any potential "costumes", as she liked to put it, for sneaking in. Eventually she found someone young enough that peeked her interest. After that it was the usual case of following him back to his home, seeing any possible means of luring him away and then keeping him out of the way for an entire day as to not suddenly turn up when she was in the building.

So much effort over curiosity, yet Treela was never one to just sit around and wait for answers to come to her. If anything she thought of this as a fun little challenge on her part.

Taking the form of a sultry woman she'd seen earlier in the day, Treela came to Spencer asking for "help" with moving something into her home. Of course she managed to keep the real occupant of the house out of the way for Spencer to come in and help move a couch, one she would have no ordinary trouble with given her Zygon strength. After that she offered him a drink, with a little "extra kick" to it.

Enough sips and he was out like a light, given Treela the chance to lock him up in his home before taking his appearance and memories. With that however came two drawbacks: one being that he was male and Treela had a hard time settling on male forms; often because they were a little itchy and had too many "extra parts". The other part being the sad memories that all humans had, and this one was full of them; though she figured since he was an FBI agent.

In any case she'd used his guise to enter into the FBI's base and now, with herself secured in one America's secretive places, Treela smirked as she went on about the business "Spencer" usually would. She said high to some of the other agents and employees while making her way to his office space, still itching herself a little now and then.

Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:55 pm

As the elevator opened out onto the correct floor, Emma stepped out and took a look around. She expected to feel the usual 'coming home' feeling to fill her, as she walked into the area where the desks were. She was surprised, however, when she didn't really feel much. It was about like walking into her old high school, which she'd never really had any good memories of.

The only thing that brought a small smile to Emma's face was the sight of the familiar agents, walking around and sitting at their desks, going about their work. She could see Hotchner behind his desk in his office, but she didn't really see anyone else but Spencer, over at his workspace. She waved as she passed him on her way to Garcia's tech room.

Five minutes later, Emma came back out looking puzzled. Her discussion with Garcia only made her even more concerned about her. She glanced around, then went over to where Spencer was and took a seat in one of the empty desks that was near him.
"Hey. Have any idea what's up with Garcia?" She asked quietly, thinking maybe he might have some clue about what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:05 am

Passing Emma, Treela/Spencer gave a quickly little wave and hello before making sitting down at his space. With all the info in Spencer's memories she cracked her fingers and readied to look into the FBI's secrets. He'd only managed to open up a window before Emma sat down and asked what was up with Garcia.

Trying to keep in character she looked back towards Garcia and said "Not too sure. Maybe she's just having one of the off days, you know? Like waking up and feeling like your wife left you even if you're not married or something."

She hoped that would keep her satisfied enough as she started to work on trying to break in again. As she did she didn't notice the time on her wrist watch the one thing aside from the pink visors she always wore. The visors themselves were secured in her pocket on her shirt to use latter on.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:07 am

Emma glanced over toward the computer room, which Garcia called her 'laire'.
"I don't think it's that.." She said thoughtfully. "She's really acting weird." She said, frowning. "I mean.. she's acting all businesslike and professional. She's never like that."

She thought for a moment. "Did Strauss cause some sort of trouble around here?" She asked, thinking of the chief of the department, Erin Strauss. That was the only thing Emma could think of, that maybe the woman had caused trouble about Garcia's phone answering tendencies, and how she was so casual and friendly to everyone, and a bit flirty with certain ones.

She hoped that was all, because if so, then she was sure that the tech analyst would be back to her usual self probably before the day was over.
"Anyway.. do you know where Derek is?" She asked. "That's why I came here. I called and Garcia said he was here, but I don't see him. Actually, I don't see anyone else either, for that matter. Is there a case?" She asked curiously.

It was unusual for some of the team to be out on a case without other members, but it wasn't unheard of, so maybe that's where the others were. She would have asked Hotchner, but he looked busy so she didn't want to bother him. She figured Spencer would know pretty much anything there was to know, so she may as well ask him.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:18 am

In her head Treela was growing a little aggitated that Emma would just leave well enough alone, although from what she'd learned in Spencer's memories she shouldn't have been that surprised. As she gave each answer she best could her watch kept ticking down on her wrist, she not fully realizing what the time was.

With a shrug she answered "Not sure. I only just got in. Maybe you should ask him." When the next question about Derek and the others were she said "I don't know about any cases. I was a little out of the loop last night."

Suddenly the watch beeped and Treela's eyes went a little wide as she checked and saw it was right. Three hours had gone by and she'd forgotten to check. She needed to go somewhere private and fast.

"Speaking of which...." she, as Spencer said when getting up from his chair. "I need to run to the bathroom. Need to take my....uh....I just need to go really bad."

She left Emma behind as fast as she could, not staying around for any questions. Once she reached the men's room she found the nearest empty stall and rushed in. She took a quick look to make sure no one was around before sitting on the toilet to her legs were hidden. After that she just sat back and breathed as her true, zygon shape was exposed in secret.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:55 am

Emma was a bit confused by Spencer's sudden rush to the bathroom after an alarm went off on his watch. She sat for a moment in her chair, trying to sort this all out in her head. She glanced around the office, and noticed JJ over at her desk. She went over to talk to her, hoping maybe she might be able to explain some stuff.

Before long, Emma had located the others, but after talking with them, still hadn't found out anything to explain the odd behavior of Garcia. In fact, she now had added JJ, Hotchner, Derek, Rossi.. basically everyone. Although she wasn't sure about Spencer. He was acting slightly odd, but not like the others. She couldn't quite place what it was about the other people, but it was like they had forgotten their personalities and were just acting like they were officially supposed to act in general. But Spencer seemed like himself, but there was something odd about him. Like, he acted like he was hiding something.

Speaking of Spencer, she wondered what was taking him so long in the bathroom. A sudden thought worried her. What if he had gone back to taking Dilaudid? She really hoped not, but, thinking about it, he had said something about 'I have to take my..' before changing it to 'I have to go to the bathroom'. She bit her lip and hoped that wasn't the case, and tried to think of what to do if that were the case. Surely he wouldn't do that here though?

Worrying about it, Emma wandered to the breakroom, and found a box of doughnuts. That seemed a bit odd, because usually there was other stuff. She had hoped for a muffin, or maybe a banana. She changed her mind about having a snack, and sighed slightly as she leaned her back against the counter. What was going on around here?
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:51 pm

As the first ten minutes went by Treela, as a zygon, was sitting curled up on the toilet trying to think of how to get around dealing with Emma again. Plenty of excuses could hopefully keep her occupied long enough but then for how long? And how long would it take to get into the places she wanted to get to with Spencer's memories; the dozens upon dozens of them that there were. Given how much was stored Treela actually rubbed her head at how straining it could be with a genius intellect like his.

The watch beeped again, indicating the fifteen minutes were finally up. Treela breathed deep before slowly shifting her form back into Spencer's and walking out of the stall and bathroom from there. She took another deep breath, getting used to the form again, before walking back to Spencer's desk to try and break in again.

However the one other downside with changing back and forth was getting hungry which Treela soon was. Her stomach grumbled so much it distracted her to the point where she whispered "Fine! If you're going to grown like that."

With Specner's memories she knew where the break room was but, to her surprise, there was Emma again. She stopped, not being seen, before trying to think of how to handle it. The most she could figure was to just play it as cool as possible; especially since the donuts looked so good.

She walked in, still as Spencer, and gave a little nod to Emma before making for the snacks and gathering as much as she could to eat.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Emma returned the nod from Spencer, and added a small smile. As she watched him load up on doughnuts, she thought for a moment.
"There's some coffee too, if you want any." She told him, knowing how he liked his coffee with a pound of sugar in it. She couldn't help a tiny smile, and then glanced out across the office thoughtfully, observing the others.

She was sure that something was definitely going on, she just couldn't figure out what. She remembered when she first met the Doctor, and the Daleks had tried to take over everyone and stuff. She didn't think it was quite like that. There was something wrong with how they were acting. She wondered if it were possible for them to have all been replaced with clones, or shapeshifting aliens or something. As crazy as that sounded, after the things Emma had dealt with lately, she wouldn't be too surprised.

"Spencer," She hesitated, trying to think of something to ask him about that only Spencer would know, and that no one else could guess if they were only impersonating him. "Is there some kind of equation for figuring out how to translate American money into British, or vice versa?" She asked, glancing at him curiously. She wasn't sure if he might ask why she wanted to know, but knowing Spencer he'd probably spout off the answer and ramble on about some random fact halfway relating to the equation, and maybe later ask why she wanted to know, as a third or fourth thought.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:31 pm

She stopped when Emma asked about an equation for solving the conversion of American to British money. Even with Spencer's memories Treela could answer this easily enough, though she knew she'd have to play it the way Spencer did.

"We easy." she started. "You just figure the difference, which is .62 British pound sterling to ever one american dollar, and then make the equation from there." She looked over to the coffee and walked towards it just as she asked "Why? Figuring for a trip over to London?"

As she poured herself coffee, putting in sugar as well, she hoped that would satisfy Emma enough. Though she could tell she was bothered by something, and with Spencer's memories she could see it too. Everyone was acting oddly, not themselves. There was indeed something wrong but Treela was too preoccupied with her own reasons to fully care or notice.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Emma was glad when Spencer replied easily enough. That seemed like proof enough that he, at least, wasn't being impersonated.
"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind." She replied, then hesitated when he asked if she was planning on going to London. "Oh, I dunno. I have a friend who's British. And, sometimes I see stuff on ebay that uses pounds instead of dollars, so I thought it might be helpful to know how to convert it." She explained, hoping that would be good enough.

"I'll.. see you around, Spencer." She said after a moment, then went to talk to Garcia again. She decided to test everyone, and see whether they were really themselves or not. Before long, Emma had come to a conclusion. Having taken mental notes on what she found out, she was puzzled.

Hotchner seemed pleasant and average, he smiled when she talked to him and the first time he didn't seem to know who she was, and when she mentioned the time that his son Jack was trapped in the burning building. He acted like he was just going along and agreeing with whatever Emma said, like he had no idea what really happened. And he had agreed when she mentioned Jack getting himself out, when it was Emma who went in and rescued the kid.

The others were similar in their behavior. It was like they were only going on whatever Emma was saying, and had no idea of what really happened and what they were really supposed to be like. They all acted like they were just acting the way an agent was supposed to act: professional, businesslike, but devoid of their individual personalities.

She was worried, and didn't know what to do. The only one who seemed to still be himself was Spencer. Could she confide her suspicions to him? Would it sound too crazy, or would he believe her? Should she try and call the Doctor instead? She tried to think of what to do, and finally she ventured back over to where Spencer was, looking worried.

"Can I.. tell you something?" She asked hesitantly. "I think.. I know this sounds crazy, but.. I don't think anyone but you and me are.. the genuine people." She said, uncertain about how that sounded. "It's crazy, I know.. but, no one is acting like themselves, and it's so obvious that no one knows anything about themselves or something. It's like they've all suddenly lost all they're memories and are just trying to wing it and play the part.." She wasn't quite sure how to explain it, but hoped he wouldn't think she was nuts.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Once Emma had left Treela gave a little sigh of relief. At least that kept her off her back as Spencer for now. And, on the plus side, she was able to enjoy a silent meal and drink for a good half hour before returning to her space to try and log in yet again.

However as she did she couldn't help but see more and more of Emma around the office. Obviously she was trying to figure something out and it was bothering her, that and the constant little itches she had to do while still in a male form.

Time went by as she managed to log in threw one password after another, each time coming closer and closer to what she wanted to see. But before she could break the final one Emma came over yet again. Treela wished she didn't have to hide herself so well and just tell her to shove off if it meant having enough time on her own.

She perked up when Emma began to say how she believed everyone but Spencer and herself were the real thing. At first Treela wondered if she was referring to her in some way but as she talked she realized Emma had a point. With Spencer's memories she'd noticed that everyone wasn't acting themselves. But one thing she could tell was that, if it was shape-shifting aliens involved, it wasn't the Zygons.

"Well...." she began to answer "...I guess everyone's acting weird. But, I mean, the way you make it sound like they're like copies or something. Like stand-in people."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Emma smiled a little and nodded as Spencer said 'you make it sound like they're like copies or something. Like stand-in people.'
"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying!" She said, completely serious. "I promise, I'm not crazy.." She added, slightly worried. Spencer of all people should understand that, being that his mother was a paranoid schitzophrenic who was in an institution, and he was often worried about being declared crazy or something as well.

"It's like.. in Star Wars.." She began, trying to make a comparison to something Spencer knew well, and knowing what a huge fan he was of Star Wars. "When like.. the guys.. ok I know nothing about Star Wars but I'm sure you'll come up with something to compare it to." She said, shrugging a little. "Anyway, it's like they've been replaced and the replacements don't know how to play their roles, so they're just sort of winging it and hoping no one notices.." She tried to think of another way of explaining it.

"When I was in college, there was this thing that happened. Me and one of my professors found out about these alien guys who could change their shape to look like anyone.. like they could imitate anyone and it was almost impossible to tell the real from the fake.. they were sapping resources from the college in order to power up one of the old ships that were left behind by this
ancient alien named Sutekh, who had landed in Egypt a long time ago, and Professor Bates and I worked together to stop them." She explained. "I know, again.. that all sounds crazy but it's true." She said, biting her lip lightly as she thought about things for a moment. "But anyway.. maybe.. those same shapeshifter aliens are trying to impersonate the team for some reason?" She said quietly, speaking half to Spencer and half to herself.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:41 pm

While she tried to keep a calm face Treela's heart dropped all the way down to her gut when Emma went on about impersonating aliens. While he had no idea about the incident what Emma described about the ones who invaded a college sounded like the Zygons. Whoever was behind this obviously wasn't them but they had the same idea of impersonation.

She cleared her throat as Spencer before trying to stay with the guise as she reacted with "Oh, Star Wars clones. Those guys who were, like bread to fight. I know what you mean. But, Emma, c'mon. I mean I'd jump at the chance to believe in aliens and all but I think what you're talking about is a little nuts. Not saying you crazy but I'm just having trouble buying it. I mean what kind of aliens can do that anyway? Impersonation is one thing but bad impersonation? You don't see Zygons making that mistake."

She chukled a little before stopping after she realized what she said. Treela's hand smacked over her mouth. She got too cocky. She let her idiotic attitude slip through the guise. She just hoped Emma hadn't noticed. If she did though she was dead meat.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Emma listened as Spencer replied to her. The way he replied seemed a little odd. It wasn't the same as the others, but something wasn't quite right with him. She noticed that Spencer made a comment about Zygons, and her first thought was, 'How does he know about Zygons?' but then she but she didn't comment. She also noticed that he had just said that he would like to believe in aliens but that he didn't, before mentioning zygons. That didn't quite add up, either.

She glanced around and noticed that he was doing something on the computer. That in itself was odd, but she didn't comment. Her eyes quickly took in what he was trying to hack into, and she then looked away to stare toward Garcia's tech room, watching through the open doorway as the impersonator tapped on the keyboard with one finger of each hand, like she had never done this before.

There was more going on than she first thought, and her mind was trying to work it all out, while she pretended not to notice anything odd about Spencer. She suddenly noticed many things that were odd about him. He seemed more like himself than the others, but he wasn't himself. She pretended not to notice, however, to keep from alarming whoever was impersonating him.

"I think we should investigate this." She said quietly. "You may think I'm nuts, but you can see for yourself that they're not themselves. I mean.. Hotchner smiled when I spoke to him. For no reason." She said. "And Garcia.. well, whoever that really is, they've clearly never done much computer work, because look at how she's typing. Garcia's one of the most amazing hackers I've ever heard of.. there's no way that's really her." She frowned, biting her lip and wishing the Doctor was here to help. But she had done many cases on her own before she ever met him, so she didn't really need his help, she supposed. It was just.. she would've liked to had her friend there to help.

She looked back at the person who was pretending to be Spencer.
"Will you help me, Spence?" She asked. "Whatever's going on, and whoever these impersonators are.. they must have done something with the real people. And those are our friends, and we have to help them." She said quietly, worried. "And they better not have harmed the real people, because they will have to answer to more than just me, if they have." She added, with a slightly hard edge to her tone and a very serious look in her eyes, though not directed at Spencer.

She was looking over at where 'Derek' was going to the break room to get a coffee or something. They better not be hurt, or someone was going to be sorry. When she said they had more than just her to answer to, she was thinking of the Doctor. She knew he would be coming back for her tomorrow, and if some aliens had killed people here, he would most likely get involved and then they were going to regret it, especially since the people involved were friends of Emma's. She felt fairly confident about that.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:46 pm

At first Treela thought Emma managed to avoid seeing her misstep, however the way she looked at her as Spencer at that point showed a hint of penetration through the guise. Had she figured it out? Was she just playing her the fool? Treela decided to keep with the act as much as she did. Besides there definitely was something still off about all this, the way everyone was acting and the like.

With a deep breath she sighed and looked to Emma before replying "Yeah, okay. I'll help. But...if anything get's probed, if you know what I mean, I'm blaming you."

After that she looked towards where Emma was looking to see Derek, or whatever was acting like him. She tried examining him, seeing if there was any way of telling what he really was. A robot? No, the movements weren't so stiff. Using a shimmer, the device her parents told her aliens used to look like something else? No, why go through the trouble of making yourself look like someone important or well known. Shimmers were used for normal disguise, not strictly infiltration.

"Well I know one thing weird about them." Treela/Spencer said. "They're all wearing the same armbands. Maybe there was a sale or some kind of trend."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:10 am

Emma smiled when "Spencer" said he would help her. She had no idea if she could really trust this imposter, but she figured maybe she could find out what they were up to, impersonating Spencer and trying to hack into the FBI's files. She wondered if the imposter had Spencer's memories, and if they were aware that Spencer was a technophobe. She figured that if they had his memories, they probably hadn't sorted through everything and dug down deep enough to find that information yet.

She glanced around the office once more, and tried to figure out what might be impersonating the agents. She turned back to "Spencer" and lowered her voice slightly.
"So you don't think it's the Zygons?" She asked, as if not realizing that he wasn't supposed to know about Zygons. She watched Garcia a bit more and thought back to her college adventure when she encountered the Zygons.

"You're probably right." She agreed thoughtfully. "When Prof. Bates and I dealt with the Zygons before, they were really good at impersonating people. These people.. it's obvious they aren't the real person." She was thinking about what "Spencer" had said. He had spoken of the Zygons like they were superior to whatever was impersonating the agents. Was it a Zygon then, that was posing at Spencer? She decided she would keep watchful for any further evidence to point toward finding out.

At the mention of the armbands, Emma glanced over at Derek, then back over at Garcia. She looked over at JJ, and then Rossi who had just walked past, and then she looked in through Hotchner's office window at him.
"You're right. I wonder what that's about?" She said thoughtfully. "Could have something to do with impersonating people.." She said quietly. "I believe you and I are the only ones not wearing them." She added, noticing this. She frowned a little. "Wonder what would happen if they took those off?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:46 am

Treela's eyes darted back to Emma from the people with the armbands on. The more she talked about Zygons the more it became clear that she knew exactly what was going on with the fake Spencer sitting next to her. Odd she didn't say anything on it. Perhaps she was hoping to get Treela in some sort of awkward position.

In any case it was a matter of dealing with whoever the impostors they were both dealing with. Whoever they were they were the more obvious threat than one rambunctious Zygon. And given Emma's suggestion to take one off it seemed like a good idea to try.

Treela/Spencer watched and examined each one of the imposters walking around trying to figure which one they should try to take the wristband from first. Obviously it couldn't be out in the open or else the others would likely react. Thankfully salvation came when one of the female impostors made her way to the bathroom, something that would help kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

"Let's ask that one." she pointed out to Emma before getting up and following as they walked into the ladies room.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm

When "Spencer" mentioned having a chance to check it out now, Emma glanced over and saw "JJ" heading to the bathroom. Emma raised an eyebrow when "Spencer" got up and made as if to follow her. Emma quickly stood up and stepped in front of him to block his way, putting a hand out to stop him.
"Spence.. you can't go in there. It's the womens bathroom, remember?" She pointed out, slightly amused.

She wasn't sure if he would try to follow her again, but she turned and went to the restroom, just a little ways behind the imposter JJ. Emma took her time pretending to wash her hands while she waited on JJ to come out of the stall.

After JJ came out of the stall, running her hands over her slacks to make sure they were wrinkle free, she went to the sink to start washing her hands, and noticed Emma there.
"Oh..hello Ms Morgan, how are you?" She asked sweetly. Emma smoothed her hair back a bit and smiled at JJ.
"I'm ok, thanks for asking." She replied, glancing over at her wrist. "That's a pretty bracelet, where'd you get it?" She asked curiously. "JJ" looked down at the armband on her wrist and smiled slightly.
"It was a gift..from my mother." She said, obviously a not telling the truth.

"Really? That's nice." Emma replied. She thought for a moment. "Could I see it? It looks interesting."
JJ looked slightly nervous before replying,
"Um...not right now Ms Morgan, I am really busy." She replied, finishing up with her hands and heading toward the door. Emma wasn't going to let her get by with it that easily. Judging from how nervous she seemed at the idea of letting Emma see the bracelet, she had a feeling that if it was removed, it would show the true form of the imposter.

She stepped forward quickly.
"Here, let me get the door for you." She said as she moved to grab the door, bumping into "JJ" as she did, and using a sleight of hand trick she had learned, coincidentally, from Spencer, to snatch the bracelet off of her. "JJ" gasped slightly before looking at her wrist, noticing the bracelet was gone. She tried gasping for air again before looking back at Emma with an angry look before falling to the ground..dead.

Emma stared in shock and took her hand off of the door handle, watching as the body of JJ turned into.. something else. It didn't have a face, and Emma backed away slightly in surprise. She stared at the bracelet in her hand, and then at the body of some alien for which she had no name. What did she just do? She leaned against the wall and took a couple of deep breaths, trying to figure out what to do.

After a little while, she quickly slipped out of the bathroom, trying to keep anyone from seeing in when the door opened. She took a deep, shaky breath and tried to calm down, before going back to "Spencer", looking slightly stunned. She silently showed him the bracelet, and then bit her lip.
"I.. don't think they can survive without these." She whispered, feeling horrible for having apparently killed the alien that had been impersonating JJ.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Treela gave an annoyed look when she was stopped from going into the ladies room by Emma. She said she couldn't go in yet had no idea what she really was, or at least her true gender. In any case she, still as Spencer, stepped back and leaned against the door waiting for Emma to come out after talking to the imposter JJ.

As the time passed some of the other workers noticed her standing there in male form in front of the ladies room. Instead of acting awkward or anything like that she just gave a little nod and smile until Emma eventually returned. She could see that she was afraid or shocked by something before looking at the bracelet she took off the imposter.

After Emma said the imposter, whatever it was, couldn't survive without it, she quickly ran into the ladies room and looked to see the dead remains of the alien clone on the floor. Still in Spencer's form she leaned down and took a closer look before standing.

Knowing Emma was there she said "Chameleon. That explains the bracelet. They can't maintain form and body without it so they die. My parents told me about that." After knowing Emma would notice that, and the fact Spencer was in the ladies room, she rolled her eyes and said "Oh come on. We both know now, don't we?"

To make it easier Treela finally decided to drop the guise and change her form in front of Emma. Instead of going back to her Zygon form she shifted into her base human form, that of a young Asian American girl. She even slid her pink visors on her head when she did.

"See?" she asked. "I'm not one of them, just so you know. I have no idea why these guys are here. Though if you ask me there way of changing shape: really lame."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Emma glanced around to make sure no one was paying attention, then hurried into the restroom with "Spencer".  She folded her arms and frowned slightly as "Spencer" explained what the alien was. She was thinking of a comment about "Spencer" saying that he didn't believe in aliens, yet here he stood spouting off information about an alien that Emma had never heard of before, and mentioned "his" parents telling him about them. She almost made a comment about Spencer's parents, but she didn't have to.

The imposter Spencer suddenly turned into a teenaged-looking Asian girl. Emma showed no surprise whatsoever at this, and folded her arms.
"Figured as much." She replied, then the girl, or whatever she was, commented on the Chameleon's technique being lame, and Emma suppressed a tiny smile. "So what're you then? Zygon?" She asked. "You know a lot about them, and showed some defensiveness, perhaps even pride, toward them earlier. You're probably young though, because the others I met were a lot better at staying in character with the person they were impersonating." She added thoughtfully.

After watching for her reaction and hearing her replies to what Emma had said, she then finished with,
"So, what's your name by the way? And why are you here?" She stood blocking the doorway, so no one could come in and discover the body, and hopefully to stop the Zygon from getting out, and waited for her answers.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Treela just folded her arms and smirked as Emma did a run down of how she figured her to be Zygon. She still smiled as she went on about the ones she encountered being better at staying in character because they were older. She wasn't going to argue that fact but then she had her own reasons.

She shrugged and said "What can I say? I play better as girls then boys. Besides the men in your species have too many....extra parts. And I like this shape. I really do." After Emma asked her name and reasons for being here she held up her hands and made a bigger shrug as she said "I guess since I already know you, Emma, no point in staying unfair with each other. The name's Treela. Or Tree if you like, but don't make any jokes about the plants. Hate when people do that. As for why I'm here....would you settle for just plain curious as to what you're government's hiding on any possible alien encounters?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Emma smiled faintly at the comment about men having too many extra parts. She found it amusing, but didn't comment. As the zygon girl introduced herself as Treela, Emma nodded slightly.
"Oh, I'm the last person to make fun of anyone." She told her, sincerely.

She thought for a moment about her reason for being here.
"Curiosity is a valid enough reason in my book. But you aren't going to find anything here about aliens. Garcia.. the real one.. is the most amazing hacker in the world, and she's never found anything anywhere about aliens. Trust me, I had her look when I couldn't find anything... and she trained me in the hacking art." She explained, remembering when she first began to find out about aliens and stuff, and tried finding out more about them and the unusual Doctor that she had met.

Now, of course, Emma didn't need to search the internet for information because she was actually traveling with him and learning first hand about aliens in her travels with the Doctor. But back then, she'd only met him once and had wanted to find out more about all that stuff. There wasn't any records anywhere that either she, or Garcia, could find. So she knew that Treela wouldn't be able to find anything either.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:08 pm

With a little gesture of not caring that she wasn't going to find anything Treela only commented "Well win some lose some. Now, anyways, back to the dead alien on the floor." She waited for Emma to take a look at the Chameleon, as it was known to Treela, before saying "Not sure what the heck they're doing here. Chameleons haven't been heard from in a while. But hell, for all I know they've been right under our noses the whole time."

While she let Emma talk Treela examined her, getting a familiar sense of her body's figure. Nice as it was she wanted to keep the idea safe in her head if ever for a quick getaway or the like. Never known when the form of an FBI agent might come in handy. She even a smirked a little as she kept eyeing her.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Emma glanced back down at the dead alien that Treela reminded her about, thoughtful about what they might be doing here. She nodded faintly as she listened to Treela, and then as she knelt to examine the body a bit better, she glanced briefly up and noticed Treela watching her.

She looked back down at the body and thought for a bit, considering what to do. It was obvious the Zygon was watching her, and she wouldn't be the least surprised if she was studying her behavior and habits and such, trying to figure out how to be Emma. Knowing what she was probably thinking, Emma didn't want to let her know that she had noticed. Pretending not to notice her watching her, Emma studied the faceless body and let her mind sort things out the best she could.

"This reminds me of when my big brother pulled a prank on me when I was little." She said with a small smile. "I must've been around.. 8, I guess." She added. "Anyway.." She stood up and adjusted her sleeves a bit. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" She asked Treela. "I just have the one big brother." She added. "He's a pain most of the time, but we were always pretty close, I guess." She shrugged and smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next