Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Seifer/Samuel I_vote_lcapSeifer/Samuel I_voting_barSeifer/Samuel I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Seifer/Samuel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.::Seifer-Samuel::.
Newb
Newb
.::Seifer-Samuel::.

Seifer/Samuel Empty
PostSubject: Seifer/Samuel   Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Name: Seifer (Title) Samuel (Name going by now) Neither is his birth name.

Species: Setzran (Ankhan Primal)

::Appearance::
Hair: Black (streaked red when in Activated Form)
Eyes: Black (red when in Activated Form)
Height: 5'11
Figure: Proportionate with long legs and decent sized torso/Athletic
Other: N/A
Clothing: Quite fashionably. What you would see in the East Coast, Paris, and Korea. Although kind of rough in terms of red leather jackets. The majority of the dress has a theme of red.

::Info::
Family: The Ankhan Primal 1st Branch-->
Father: Giglamesh
Mother: Shiva
Brother: Akatosh (presumed dead)
The rest of the Primal.
Personality: Samuel is what Terrans would call....a Gemini. He is a man of many (hims) however this does not mean that he is two faced. There is a youthful rigor to him that accompanies his adventurous spirit; a spirit that is no doubt inherited from his Ankhan lineage. To his core, Samuel is adventurous and brave, however this does not mean that he is rash and stupid. He recognizes that he is powerful but he doesn't become overly cocky because of this. He is a man of bravery, but also a man of wit with many knowledges about the universe. Thanks to the Kazarian side of him which was absorbed thanks to his friend, Samuel has developed a very technological side to him that allows him to think abstractly and has thus become more intelligent over the years. His Ankhan lineage combined with the absorbtion of Kazarian Primal mixes in a genetic quirk of bravery, adventurism, and intellect that overall sums up Samuel's habits and behaviors.

Samuel isn't necessarily considered good nor bad. Although it may seem to appear that Samuel plays the role of a hero, he is very much a complicated, neutral mix of both as his actions suggest that sometimes he works for not the common good but for another end. As mentioned earlier, Samuel's sides tend to vary between a very childish and bright self with a darker more analytical version of himself. In conclusion however, Samuel is quite curious and indeed loves to explore the universe, solving problems for others and riddles of his own.

Strengths: Genetic Augmentations over other races. Courageous/Adventurous spirit coupled with wits.
Weakness: Has a bit of a shyness towards girls, especially the more physically "attractive" ones. If need be he'll power through it. For some inexplicable reason, Samuel has a fear of Bunnies. He hates repeating himself. Emptiness-feeling unfulfilled.
Likes: Milk Tea and fashion. Appreciation for the arts and music. Culture-head.
Dislikes: Bunnies. Repeating himself (tends to sort of snap). Undesirable persons. Daleks.
Dream: To feel fulfilled-whatever that means as of yet is unclear, even to himself. He just wants to set things right.

History:

Samuel was born into the Ankhan Primal on the planet Setzra during the ceremonial collapse of a dwarf star meaning upon his birth he was given unto the Ankhan 1st Branch to be brought into Lordship. Within an early age, Samuel's Genetic Abilities were apparent and due to the cleansing within the Temporal Star within the 1st Branch, Samuel's Ankhan Abilities blossomed earlier than most of his fellow Setzran. Initially, the Primal Union worried over if Samuel would mature into a Beserker so for the many part of his childhood, Samuel was watched closely by the Union. It was during this childhood that Samuel was enrolled into the Lordship program by the Union and it was here that he befriended a Setzran of the Kazarian Primal named Kite. Both abnormalities in their own rights, the two quickly became friends and explored the vast reaches of their sectors together. Several times the two boys caused trouble that would reach the ears of the Primal Union and many times they were considered for cancellation for fear that the two would grow into Beserkers rather than contributors to the Setzran Society. However, as troublesome as the two may have been , they were more powerful than their Setzran brethren and played key roles within their apprenticeship under the Lordship Program.

Upon reaching their Setzran equivalent of their teenage years, Samuel and Kite immersed themselved into the core of the Agriculture Crisis and resolved the issues commendably by engineering synthetic seeds that would not only revitalize the soil but also react and manipulate the weather. To create these seeds, Samuel ventured alone without permission to the inner core of Vespin, a planet to the Northeast of Setzra and single handedly agreed upon a treaty with the people. Due to the overwhelming success of the seeds, Samuel and Kite were appointed Lords within their respective Primals and joined the Primal Union as the youngest Lords within 370 Eras.

The period between Samuel's teenage years in the Primal Union consisted of many political reforms by the Ankhan and Mezoolan Primals that allowed the Setzran to become a more open people to the rest of the galaxy and thus allowing open trade with the Trade Federacies of Talos. Due to the overwhelming amount of work within the Union, Samuel and Kite became distant as they had less and less time to see each other as they were busy dealing with their Primal Affairs, even when the Primals were unified.

Upon reaching the end of his teenage years, Samuel enlisted into the Advanced Unit of Special Forces For The Protection of Setzra and Talos (AUSFPST), an advanced Unit of Setzran military for Special Individual Lords within the Primal Union. It here that Samuel cultivated many of his skills and was able to gain access to the vast universe as he always wanted. Being of Ankhan Primal, Samuel had a natural urge for adventure and thus set about across the Galaxy and the known Universe as a Peacekeeper. It was also during this time that Samuel was reunited with his childhood friend Kite who also enlisted within AUSFPST and his own family who shared the same blood.

Unfortunately, the Primal Union grew corrupted, entangling Kite in a political scandal that threatened to have him executed. Due to this, Kite bid his homeworld farewell and left Setzra as a fugitive exile, exploring the universe on his own for an era. It was also during this time that the Time War between the Time Lords and Daleks escalated leaving many worlds in ruin.

Due to the Primal Union of Setzra becoming so entangled in corruption, Samuel had to ensure the protection of Setzra from the Daleks and the Time Lords and thus set about reorganizing Setzran politics through political coup de e'tat. By reforming the AUSFPST into SEIFER (Setzran for Supernova), Samuel cut the numbers within the unit to 12 of the most powerful Setzran individuals, two from each Primal. As founder, Samuel took on the title of Seifer and from thence forth referred to himself as such until the Battle For Terramor.

Seifer's hate for the Daleks blossomed during the Terramor Crisis and the Battle For Terramor (a human colony). As the Time War raged, the Daleks set siege to the Human Colony of Terramor, wiping out mass amounts of the population. With Seifer's new Primers at hand, him and 3 other SEIFER's set forth to aid the Humans for the fight for their planet. Although heavily outmatched, the humans held on to survival against the Daleks and in one instance during the Battle For Terramor, designed a bomb to decimate the Dalek warship.

As the 3 other SEIFER's defended the planet, Seifer and a select taskforce of humans infiltrated the Dalek Warship but suffered many casualties. It was during this mission that Seifer befriended a man named Samuel, a Captain of the Dalek Resistance. Samuel was a brave man, a man of honor and courage who stayed behind when only he and Seifer were to left to detonate the bomb. Buying time for Seifer to escape, Samuel plunged headfirst into the core of the Dalek ship along with the bomb and used himself as the catalyst to detonate the bomb. Although the mission succeeded, it was too late as the Daleks destroyed the planet Terramor along with it's inhabitants before being destroyed themselves. The loss of this day still haunts Seifer's mind, and from this point onwards, Seifer took on the name of Samuel to remember the brave man who had fought for his people.

The next meeting with Kite would be the siege on Setzra itself by the Daleks. Despite being an exile, Kite returned to fend of the Daleks from his beloved home and for the duration of the siege, the Setzran were stalemate with the Dalek who had never seen such Genetic Abilities such as the Setzran. However, the stalemate was broken when the Temporal Star of the Setzran weakened due to not adhering to the Supernova Ceremony and thus the Setzran were emerged within a war on two fronts by the Daleks and the containing of the ancient oppressive Primals known as the Giru. The giru crisis was adverted but at a cost of many lives due to the Daleks. Victory was achieved when Kite used himself as a bomb against the Daleks and used his Primal Core Energy to detonate himself with the same intensity as a Neutron bomb. Reminded of the sacrifice of Samuel on the Battle For Terramor, Samuel broke Setzran law and absorbed his Kazarian friend before death, causing Seifer to undergo fusion. As absorbing a Setzran of a separate Primal was punishable by death, Samuel fled Setzra on his Primers and left his post as Seifer.

After this time, the demand for Setzrans for hire boomed leading to the formation of the High Inquisition by the Primal Union. To this day Samuel is chased by High Inquisitors for desertion and crimes against Setzra.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Gotta love Google Wink

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
   Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
   You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat

"Doctor! DOCTOR! Hold still!" The streetlamp on the opposite side of the street continued to flicker dangerously as the Vashta Nerada waited for the light to vanish. From the look of things, the Doctor only has a minute or so to spare before he was devoured by who knows how many Vasta Nerada? GREAT! Fumbling through his pack, Samuel retrieved what appeared to be a carrot from inside. "Hah! A carrot! Take that space minow-ohhhhh no." What had appeared to be a sound plan had completely backfired as Samuel threw the carrot to find no response from the Vashta Nerada. Frowning for a moment, Samuel slid a finger over his Primer and accessed the files on the Vashta Nerada.

"Ahhhh....meat meat meat. How stupid." Fumbling through his bag once more, Samuel retrieved the leg of a chicken and threw it in the middle of the street hoping to distract the Vashta Nerada. With a smirk on his face, Samuel began to dash forward to grab onto the Doctor only to realize with displeasure that the chicken leg was cleaned to the bone....literally! "Woah woah woah! Running back now running back!" Grabbing onto a pole nearby, Samuel jumped and swung himself back to the store light behind him before being preyed upon by the Vashta Nerada. Frowning once again, Samuel slid his finger across his Primer once more to read the full files of the Vashta Nerada.

A loud smack echoed across the street as Samuel's handprint was left on his forehead. Sighing, Samuel cast aside his pack and looked at the Doctor. "This is what I get for rushing into things. Sometimes I forget I have wits." Sam concentrated as he let his Genetic Abilities activate. He could feel the energy of another being inside of him as Samuel reached inside and grabbed onto the abilities of his Kazarian friend, Kite. "I'm sorry Doctor. I didn't realize what these things were. I hope you forgive me for my stupidity." As he spoke, Samuel's body began to glow as his hair became streaked with yellow and his eyes changed to yellow as well. The glow intensified as he began to walk towards the street, no signs of panic about him at all.

"Vashta Nerada....The Shadows That Melt The Flesh. Predators of Darkness. Piranhas of the Shadows. By now Samuel had reached the center of the street. Even now knowing what he was up against, Samuel felt no fear as he continued towards the Doctor. "I know what you are now...and I am not afraid. You are merely scavengers. Cowards that flock together under the shadows. You believe yourself to be invincible? Well....I believe you are not. The darkness may be your ally.....but your enemy is....." At this point Samuel stopped and faced the Doctor with a smile. He was still glowing but the glowing had been intensifying this entire time, almost like it was getting ready to burst. And within one moment...."LIGHT!" ....it did.

A burst of light engulfed the streets as Samuel tapped into the Genetic Kazarian Abilities of Kite. As the light spread across the area, Samuel smiled at the Doctor as he stretched out his hand, beckoning the doctor to come. "You're safe to cross now Doctor. I hope you forgive me for acting stupid."

(Not my best but I was a little juiced out from doing this twice) Sad
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Seifer/Samuel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seifer/Samuel   Seifer/Samuel I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:10 am

Well it seems fine to me hun, though the glowing bit startled me klol. Approved
Back to top Go down

Seifer/Samuel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: