Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_vote_lcapMetacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_voting_barMetacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_vote_lcapMetacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_voting_barMetacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline   Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:26 pm

So, I'm putting this up so I can refer to it and figure out exactly where things can fit and where they can't. And in case I ever drop Meta, I'm putting it up so any future guy can see what I've done with him on this site.

---------

From One Universe to Another (RP Start: July 12, 2013)
Location Date: July 12, 2013 London

The Metacrisis Doctor left the prime universe in 2008, looking to be about 30-35 years old, with an age of...well..newly born. He returned approximately July 12, 2013, through an accidental rift in time and space. (Given that Rose and he were together in the same house, but not mentioned as married or having children yet, I'd gather about 6 months to a year after in his personal timeline.) His first contact with the prime universe was through Sonya, a female timelord. After fighting the Krillitanes in a human with glowy eyes and telepathy form, he went his separate way.

10+10=2?
Starting Date: Shortly before From One Universe to Another, in the time span between coming through the rip in universe.

The Metacrisis Doctor ends up on the 10th Doctor's version of the Tardis, presumably through the same time rip that took him out of the parallel universe. Although not explained or discovered, the possibility is high that the accident with the Tardis caused the Metacrisis Doctor to warp into the prime universe.

The Hammer and the Anvil (RP Start: July 29, 2013)
Location Date: August 7, 2013

The Metacrisis Doctor borrowed the tardis from his 10th's self, where he had determined he and Rose had been in a candy shop, chasing an alien. He settled it into the rift in Cardiff, and later met the Interfector, who had decided to enact his own form of vengeance against the Doctor. Unknown to him, he got the Metacrisis Doctor, and tried to coax him into helping him with his plans to free Gallifrey and Rassilon from the time lock...something Meta didn't agree to. After a minor bit of physical and mental hardship, the Metacrisis Doctor did eventually get out of it, along with a pseudo trenchcoat and a sonic screwdriver. He returned the Tardis back to where he had found it.

Darkest Hour (RP Start: August 17, 2013)
Location Date: August 17, 2013

Over time, the Metacrisis Doctor had gotten himself an apartment, and a job to both pay the rent, and to purchase the equipment he'd need to locate temporal anomalies. He succeeded in getting the equipment, with help from his sonic screwdriver, but he always had issues with the equipment. On one occasion, he'd almost fixed his portable signal locater, when he fell asleep on a park bench. He awoke to it missing, but found it in a trashcan later. He also met Sonya again, though in her 3rd generation instead of her 2nd. He discovered she was actually a timelord who'd been forced to hide on Earth, but she was different form her 2nd generation cheery and "need to move" self. She seemed angry at him for something, for perhaps just being the Doctor, and proceeded to guilt trip him.

Ferrum Corporis (RP Start: July 26, 2013) - Retconned due to new Jenny and inconsistencies with the RP.

Chess on a Devil's Table (RP Start: May 11, 2014)
Starting Date: ???

Meta mysteriously ended up on a spaceship in orbit of a strange purple and orange planet, without Jenny. Eventually he figured out that he had been trans-matted or time-scooped, but to where, he didn't know yet. He also met Sarah Jane, in her late 30s, who shouldn't have met him yet.

Old Aches Become New Again (RP Start: May 08, 2014)
Starting Date: After Chess on a Devil's Table
Location Date: 2012 England

After figuring out his prior adventure with Sarah Jane, he was put back into London from whence he had came...only it was in 2012. The apartment he'd rented was taken up by another man, and he wouldn't even be living there again til a year later. Except for his sonic screwdriver, he had zero access to his equipment he had been collecting, and was forced to start again. He was depressed with having to live a normal human life without Rose, with everything seemingly getting in his way of finding her. Deciding that he had to get a permanent job if he was to ever legally pay his way in the world, he got a job as a science teacher in a nearby school. He remained there for 3 months, but didn't get too far in buying equipment. He decided that he needed something better than a science teacher's job, and attempted to apply for a temp job at a hospital. One day at the school, he heard rumors of the "Bad Wolf" from a girl who had shown up, but upon attempting to track her down, he found nothing.

Finding a Familiar Face - Placing this right here.

Somewhere between Old Aches and Returns, I intend to have an RP involving the plane, and possibly another RP involving an adventure in the US. If the latter, perhaps he went back to New York again to get a flight back to London? He'd also be in a particularly sulky mood, and need something to snap him out of it a bit. He's also going to end up 2 years older, or he'll meet someone or something that'll throw him back to 2014.

Returns Can Be Bittersweet (RP Start: September 20, 2014)

The Metacrisis Doctor somehow won a plane trip to New York, in a contest he hadn't even entered. Regardless, he went there, and after some sort of adventure he briefly alluded to, he found a shop with alien tech owned by a man wearing a shimmer. After perusing around, he ran into 2nd generation Sonya, who was apparently a friend of the shop owner, and who he assumed to be before he met her 3rd generation self in the park.

Starting at Ground Zero (RP Start: September 19, 2014)

Should this come before or after Returns? I'm assuming afterwards, since I didn't act TOO surprised at seeing Sonya again, and I did in Returns. Regardless that means he would've taken a plane or something back, unless Sonya dropped him off in an RP somewhere along the line.

Last edited by Doctor Meta Z on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline   Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Retconned RPs:

Ferrum Corporis (RP Start: July 26, 2013)
Starting Date: Some time after Darkest Hour
Location Date: 300 BC Greece

The Metacrisis Doctor happened to find his daughter Jenny in 21st century London, and after getting acquainted, and her finding out he was mostly human, she took him on an adventure back in time to 300 BC, Ancient Greece. There he met a man who called himself Theta and traveled in a Tardis of his own. They also discovered, that the Romans marching down the hill, weren't really Romans after all, but cybermen.
Back to top Go down

Metacrisis Doctor's Timeline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Fanfictions :: Character Study-
Jump to: