Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
~:Voices:~ I_vote_lcap~:Voices:~ I_voting_bar~:Voices:~ I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

~:Voices:~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

~:Voices:~ Empty
PostSubject: ~:Voices:~   ~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Audrey sat behind stage, anxiously awaiting her first ever performance. Just her and her guitar, with an audience of about two hundred! What could go wrong?

She paced back and forth, staying away from people as she tried to settle her nerves. Audrey ran through the lyrics to her two songs, praying that it would all go right.
Being the opening act was difficult!

Behind stage, off to one side, Audrey sat on a box with her guitar, quietly strumming some chords.

"Why is it so dark inside my head? My whole body feels empty and dead..." she tried singing... but no sound came out! Audrey felt her throat with her hand,  very confused. What happened? She tried singing the same line again, but nothing happened.

Some backstage person came over so her, with a bored expression. "Audrey Hunter?" He asked with a dull tone. Audrey could tell he hated his job. She nodded, unsure of what to do. "On stage in five minutes," the man told her. Audrey nodded once more. How was she supposed to tell him that her voice wasn't... working?

She tried humming, but to no avail. Audrey was close to tears, frustrated with herself. She went back to the box she was sitting on earlier, away from others, and wondered what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: ~:Voices:~   ~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:47 pm

During downtimes, in between adventures, the Doctor often found solace in materializing in the rafters of a concert hall and peering down on a performance from the rafters. Being a time traveler, the Doctor had no money for tickets nor had he the time to fiddle with meaningless tasks as such.

On this particular night, in this particular year, far on the most familiar side of Earth, the Doctor sat in a small fold-out chair in the rafters high above the stage. The Doctor peered down from these rafters and watched as the empty stage began to light up, and the houselights dim. Performance time.

Eagerly awaiting the performance of the brilliant new artist Audrey something-or-other he had heard about, he sat in the stifling heat of the limelights and waited....and waited.....and waited.......

After what seemed like ten minutes, the Doctor began to get anxious. He had heard the myth that it was bad luck for a show to start "on-time", but this was ridiculous. He began to look around down below, trying to figure out if there was something he had missed while he was up there...
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: ~:Voices:~   ~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Audrey tried and tried to 'fix' her voice, but to no avail. She had legitimately lost her voice! Just as she was about to go get help from someone, something sharp hit the side of her face. "Ow," she tried saying, and rubbed her cheek in pain. There was a slight bump now, right on her jawbone.

Audrey heard someone on stage announce her name, and she heard the customary clapping. After a few minutes, whispers were all that was heard. There were at least three people who Audrey heard running back and forth to try and find her. For some reason, they ran past her and never noticed that the performer was sitting right there. As one person looked past her in confusion, Audrey waved at him frantically. His brows furrowed and he ran off to the left, yelling "HUNTER!"

Audrey was getting severely frustrated. Her voice was basically dead, and now she was apparently invisible. What next?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~:Voices:~   ~:Voices:~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~:Voices:~
Page 1 of 1