Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_vote_lcapEmpty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_voting_barEmpty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_vote_lcapEmpty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_voting_barEmpty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) Empty
PostSubject: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:44 pm

'Danger lurks where we lie, hiding in the shadow of fear, nothing but dust to even go by, close your ears before you hear.
Empty voices whispering, Empty words in your dreams, even now your eyes are blistering, even now we hear your screams.
Always in wait, always higher, only your cries can sate, our deepest desire.'

Snapping her head up, Tyra pulled in a deep breath, trying to calm her heart as she jerked herself from the daydream she had. No doubt the creepiest and oddest to her knowledge. Leaning her head back against the cold brick behind her, she rubbed a hand over her eyes, trying to shake the remaining shreds of fear that had shot through her with alarm. Hours, she had been waiting for hours, staring at an empty building hoping to catch something, someone coming out. But nothing, it suddenly occurred to her that for the most part, whoever had gone inside might have left another way, earning a deep scowl at her stupidity. With a soft grunt of pain, she forced herself to stand and bent her sore legs, trying to work the tingles out of them before slowly moving towards the dark building.

Jack had called, mentioned something odd going on in the abandoned factories in south London. That was all she got and ended up chasing a vague figure through the empty warehouses and buildings until she finally found them ducking inside one and decided to wait them out. Not once did she think to check for other exits, doors, windows, cellars even. "Honestly, how much does he think I can accomplish on three hours of sleep? I'm exhausted!" She snapped at herself, frustration showing clearly on her face as she rounded the edge of the building and swore at the sight of an open door standing there.

Of course he was gone, well, she says he, but still no idea what the heck it was. The damn thing moved too fast to even follow properly. Most of the time she caught glimpses of a vague direction before loosing it again. Huffing to herself once more, Tyra turned heel and started back the way she came, maybe she'd run into it if she back-tracked her steps. It wouldn't be too hard, she hoped.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Darkness consumed everything around him, imagines and outlines of figures disappearing within the abyssal corners of the building. "Come on" The Doctor hissed as he smacked his trusty sonic screwdriver, the light flickering as he hit it before going out again. Then suddenly a figure passed in front of him, the pale white face immediately catching his attention in the split second it was there before vanishing in the darkness. The Doctor froze, his widened eyes scanning the room carefully as he cautiously made his way over to the door, quickly opening it, rushing out and closing the door behind him.

"Why couldn't Jack do this" The Doctor mumbled aggravatingly as he turned his attention to the main lobby of the factory. The light was immensely different from the room he had just left, just enough for him to see everything around him thanks to the light pouring in from the open windows. Click..click...click...click Footsteps echoed throughout the building, their whispering sound making their way to The Doctors ears and attention. Holding his sonic screwdriver firmly in his left hand, The Doctor walked as quitely as he could through the building, his eyes scrutinizing every single detail they could pick up. Who's in here?...who's with me?...most importantly...what's making its home in this factory that's got Jack so afraid
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Tyra paused outside of a building as she passed it, faint flickering from inside catching her eye. "Might as well..." She muttered, turning back around and circling towards one of the rear entrances to slip inside unnoticed, her eyes automatically blinking in the darkness to try and adjust. Sliding against the wall, she felt her way towards the other door, trying to be as soundless as possible only to have her foot kick against a metal container, resulting in a loud clanging noise that caused her to freeze in place.

Holding her breath, she waited for whatever was there to appear like they always did, out of no where and try to grab her. But nothing came, only adding to her own sense of growing dread as she moved forward again, slowly moving around the can and making her way towards the door. Not trusting her flashlight to keep her hidden, Tyra opted for squinting into the dark, a wave of relief washing over her as vague shapes began to form in front of her while her eyes adjusted slowly to the dim lighting.

"Alright..." She murmured to herself, pulling on her training to regain her senses and began to reach out, trying to feel for something, anything out there that might tell her what or where it was hiding. Frowning slightly, Tyra strained her mind, expanding the small net she managed to send out farther than it should have been, and sucked in a sharp breath as it came into contact with another force, withdrawing it quickly and leaning against the wall, trying to stave off the oncoming headache. Whatever it was, it was powerful, and blue, very blue.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:23 am

((You completely lost me in the second to last sentence..just..arrgghh))

The Doctor cautiously proceeded further into the building, his eyes searching for both the thing that caused the noise he heard and the figure seen multiple times bolting across his line of sight. Suddenly it happened again, this time the figure came close enough to touch The Doctor, brushing past his right arm before disappearing into the shadows. The Doctor quickly spun around, his sonic screwdriver activated, eyes wide as they could possibly get. "Ok..." He whispered, "You want to scare me? Well then you've done it...i'm The Doctor..and i am scared. So come on then...show yourself" he spoke, mostly to himself as he slowly stepped out in the direction the figure had flew by.

The light from the fading sun began to dim down as it shone into the main lobby of the factory, causing the light from the sonic screwdriver to become more prominent. Only thanks to this light was The Doctor able to make out a door in front of him, its handle bent to the side as if held in place from the opposite side; the door slowly creaking closed. Without a further thought in his mind, The Doctor quickly reached out and grabbed the handle, stopping the door from closing. Immediately he felt the opposition yanking back and furiously trying to turn the handle. Flipping his screwdriver into his mouth, The Doctor placed both hands on the door. "Aaahh!!" He exclaimed as he pulled with all his might before the door finally gave way and opened.

The Doctor was sent flying to his back, hitting the ground with a loud thud. Inside of the small cupboard stood a tall dark figure, a pure white face glimmering through the darkness of the night as it peered down at The Doctor. Its long fingers reaching out for him before suddenly it peered up, pausing for a moment before turning around and sinking into the ground as if it suddenly stepped into a deep puddle of water. The Doctor's eyes held firmly wide as he tried to process what he just saw.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:22 pm

(I thought I mentioned in her CC she had slight telepathy? :/ I'll go look and see if I did because I could have sworn I typed it in o.o)

Tyra nearly lept out of her skin as a voice cried out, stark contrast from the soft spoken words they had just been saying only moments before. Forgoing the act of staying unseen, she clicked on her flashlight and bounded across the room, eyes trained on the two figures before one vanished into the floor as if they sunk into quicksand. "Hey! You! Stop right there under the orders of Torchwood!" She yelled, forgetting the problem that vanished to the one that stayed behind, eyes narrowed slightly as she tried to make out any details that might tell her who or what they were.

"I am under orders of Jack Harkness himself, and therefore have the right to detain and take you in for questioning." She added, cursing her breathless voice silently as she came to a stop several feet behind the figure, a faint tickling at the back of her neck warning her of something that was familiar but unable to place what it was. "Now, turn around slowly, hands up. I am authorized to shoot if threatened." She added, reaching into her pocket only to realize it was empty and swore to herself once more. The one time she would have been glad to have the blasted thing and ends up not even bothering to check it was on her person before leaving.

"What is your name, species and reason for being here?" Tyra continued as if nothing had happened, head tipped to the side, trying to give her a better view of the figure only to give more shadows and questions more than anything. "Answer me."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:57 pm

The Doctor was still in shock by the time that a voice had echoed out from behind him, spitting out orders left and right. The only part of the voice's ramble that made him pay attention was the subject of Jack Harkness. Causing him to slowly get up and dust his suit off before raising his hands up to his sides and turning around to face the origin of the voice. Immediately he noticed the lack of a weapon and in turn, the lack of a threatening object caused him to lower his hands and his defensive posture towards the woman. "Hold on..did you say Jack?" The Doctor finally asked her, his eyebrow arched as he curiously studied the woman, "Jack Harkness sent you to investigate this place? That's weird...he must have thought you would be able to help me".

Quickly his mind fell into a deep thought of why the woman was where she was, any ordinary person would have bolted out but she chose to stay and ask questions. Sonya.. A voice echoed through the recesses of The Doctor's consciousness, peaking up only when he looked into the woman's eyes. Brushing it off with a shake of his head, The Doctor stepped towards the woman, "Listen. I don't know how you know Jack but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you get out of here as quickly as possible" he told her, "Just turn around and keep walking. Don't look back, you'l make it out i promise. In the mean time i need to get to the bottom of this".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Tyra's blood froze in her veins when he turned to face her, the light from her flashlight throwing his face into stark relief. It was him. She wasn't ready for this, not a single bit, and for another moment, she cursed herself for not bringing the gun. Staying silent, she simply stood there, taking in his features with a sad emotion building in her chest. Here was the man her mother spoke of with such high regard, of absolute respect. And all he was to Tyra was a horror from her recent past. Taking another step back, she put more space between herself and the Time Lord, carefully calculating the distance between the two of them until she deemed it safe for him.

"I'm not going anywhere. I've run into worse than vanishing men." She finally muttered, keeping her light trained on his face to see his thought process. "I've seen worse monsters than that thing." The last jab being pointed at him, though she doubted he'd notice. Finally, Tyra turned her head to the side slightly, keeping him at the edge of her sight, so she could study the spot the other figure had vanished to. "That thing, what do you know about them?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:57 pm

The Doctor sighed, his thoughts coming to the reality that the annoying girl in front of him wasn't going anywhere soon. Even worse, her very words and attitude towards the whole situation became an unwanted flashback to his time with Sonya. Forcefully, he pushed the thought of Sonya out of his mind and turned his attention fully on the girl and nonchalantly placed his hands into his pockets. "Well.." He mumbled, cocking his head to the side as he spoke, "Not much to be honest. Their fast and extremely stealthy at night..i've never seen them during the day and there's nothing really on them. It's like their ghosts..literally ghost. Not even UNIT has records on them and that's saying something..so how Jack got a hold of some information on them is important".

"Thinking about it, my s-..my team can't find information on them and that's really say something..more than UNIT not having anything" The Doctor added, turning back to where the figure had disappeared, squatting down next to it to get a better look, "More importantly..why are you here? Just decided to come check it out? Put this up on list of aliens you are or aren't afraid of?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:23 pm

"More like Jack insisted I show up and figure out what people were reporting." Tyra muttered, pushing aside her discomfort and anger at the man for the moment to focus on the problem at hand. "I had no choice in the matter to be honest. He threatened to show up naked wherever I was at the moment, and considering I was in the middle of a store... That wouldn't have gone over too well with the management." Shuddering slightly, she tried to push the unwelcome image aside as it popped up in her head before crouching down opposite of the Doctor, studying the floor with a frown. There were the footprints in the dirt from where the creature stood, but no other markings to indicate a trapdoor or another escape rout. "Perhaps it puts out some type of hallucinogen before running, tricks whoever is too close into seeing something impossible to explain." She mused suddenly, dragging a finger through the dust and holding it up to her nose for an experimental sniff.

"I've run across aliens like that before. Only it isn't a gas, it's more like spittle aimed in their threat's direction. Even then it takes a few minutes at most to set back in if it didn't land directly in the eye." She added, frowning as she wiped the dust from her finger onto her jeans and leaned back on her heels, her mind a million miles away while she tried to work out the puzzle before her. Something was missing, a key piece that would put everything back into it's original place, but nothing was there to tell her what it was. "So... Creatures running around, complete ghosts to even UNIT now. Jack scared, people reporting curious noises from this direction..."

Standing up, she began to pace, hands locked behind her back as she walked back and forth, eyes locked onto the floor while she spoke out loud to herself. "Something's here that they find interesting enough to keep coming back, even after it had been investigated by Torchwood, UNIT, the police even. But they keep coming back. For what?" At that question, she twisted her head around to study the Doctor, froze mid-step as she waited for him to jump him a bit impatiently. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)   Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Voices (Ten, Tyra)
Page 1 of 1