Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSouffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_voting_barSouffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSouffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_voting_barSouffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Souffles and Shenanigans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Clara sighed and looked around her surroundings. She wasn't sure what the lava lamp was about, but she thought it looked like they were trying to replicate the general home of a person in modern times, with a couple of antique looking things mixed in. She plopped herself down on a soft couch with a sigh and folded her arms, looking around.

After Alice was done with what she was saying, Clara shook her head.
"No, not that I know of." She replied. She tried to think on it for a bit. "So. We're stuck in this place.. no Doctor, can't get to the Tardis.. can't operate the Tardis even if we could.. what do we do?" She asked, frowning a little.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Alice sighed as she sat in the provided chair in the cage before saying "I suppose, if for nothing else, we may as well get to better know one another. At least that way we may clear the air between us. After that it's entirely up to you if we go back to hating each other."

While it'd have seemed like a joke if anyone else said it, Alice's tone made it clear she was serious; or at least acted so. Even the way she looked at Clara as she said it indicated it. By this point it should've been clear to Clara that she wasn't of her own time. Alice only fixed her skirt and her apron on the front of it as she sat and indicated for Clara to start.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Clara glanced over at Alice and raised an eyebrow slightly at her words. She shrugged a little and sat back, glancing toward the viewing area, and wondered when the crowds would start coming in to see the new rare exhibit of humans. She looked back at Alice.

"Well. I guess I'm starting then?" She asked. She shrugged slightly, thinking. "How about we ask each other questions?" She suggested. "You first. What year are you from? Cause I can tell you're not from the same time as me.." She folded her arms and waited for Alice to answer.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:35 pm

"Neither are you, as far as I can tell." Alice retorted to Clara's comment. "The year the Doctor had 'recruited me', as you could say, was 1871, respectively." She waited until Clara said what year she was from at which point Alice commented "My word....two centuries later and look at how societies standards have changed." indicating her outfit. After that she said "I suppose it's my turn for a question then." She thought for a moment, trying to figure what was the best one to ask, before finally saying "Care to explain your history with the Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Clara nodded, not too surprised by Alice's year.
"2014, for me." She replied when asked what year she was from. "I was born in 1989 though." She added. She glanced over Alice's outfit after her comment about Clara's. "Yeah, tell me about it." She said, mimicking Alice's tone, as if meaning it in the other direction. Shrugging, she then waited for Alice's question to her.

She couldn't help a small smile at the question.
"Well, that's a bit of a long story." She said. "I met him about.. maybe a year ago. He looked different then.." She said quietly, somewhat missing how the Doctor was when she first met him. "Anyway.. we had a lot of adventures and stuff, and he comes and gets me about every Wednesday." She paused for a moment. "So.. what about you? How'd you meet the Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Alice nodded a little when Clara had mentioned the Doctor having a different face when she'd first met him. While she'd known about this herself she did feel that some of the Doctor's friends would likely account in on way or another how they knew the Doctor by a different face aside from his current one.

However Alice did notice the odd way Clara had reacted when mentioning the old Doctor. She wondered of, perhaps, they were more intimate than she let on. But, since Clara had already asked, Alice dropped it and explained her story.

With a little sigh she said "Well it's not too different from when you met him. I was only a little girl though. I found my way to some...odd place, after my cat had run through the mirror mind you. Oh god....it feels like a lifetime ago. But I'd met the Doctor when he had a different face as well. Though, for the life of me, I can't place which it was. But he'd helped me get Dinah back and I came home through the mirror." She bit her lip a little before saying "Sometimes I wish I'd stayed. Especially after everything that happen. Everyone thought I was mad. They sent me to an institution to forget. Then there was that dreadful book written about me. And hardly any of it is what I actually said, by the way." She huffed with a little annoyance as she crossed her arms and said "At the very least the Doctor found me years later and, well....I feel this is his way of trying to make up for what happened."

She hadn't realized if Clara had put together yet that she was in fact the Alice of Alice in Wonderland infamy that the children book was based off. She was so caught up she tended to not realize what she said until too late.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Clara listened as Alice spoke in reply to her question, and tried to make sense of it. How does one go through a mirror? She could easily understand why people might think the girl was a bit crazy. After a moment's thought, however, Clara realized something about that story sounded a little familiar. She thought over it for a moment before widening her eyes slightly.
"Wait, hang on.. are you meaning to say that you're like.. Alice? From Alice in Wonderland?" She asked, surprised and not quite sure how to take that.

She glanced toward the viewing area when she saw the first group of visitors starting to arrive.
"Oh look, the zoo's open now." She sighed. Then she gave a sly grin toward Alice. "When no one's looking, what do you say we hide, so they think the place is empty?" She asked, a slightly mischievous look in her brown eyes. "Maybe they'll think we've escaped, and we might get a chance to actually do that, even.." She added hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:05 am

With a little annoyed sigh Alice said "Yes. I'm that Alice. And for the record, it was not any 'Wonderland'. It was just an alien planet. It was the Doctor who called it a 'wondrous place' to me when I was only 10. I get the distinct feeling he knew."

When Clara had mentioned it Alice looked to see the visitors who'd began crowding to look at them. Alice sneered a little at this before turning her back and crossing her arms in such a prompt manner. When Clara explained her plan Alice gave a curious hum, obviously enjoying the idea, before leaning in close so no one would hear.

"I think I have a better idea." she smirked before turning back to the crowd. She waved to them and acted happy, even to where she started interacting with the objects in the cage. She passed Clara and said "Follow along. Quick. Or they'll think you're just boring."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Clara was intrigued when Alice began waving and acting cheerful. She wondered what her idea could be. What could she possibily benefit from acting like she enjoyed being here? Still, she thought she might as well play along for now, and find out what Alice's plan was.

She shrugged slightly to herself as she got up and put on her best, friendly smile to the crowds and then followed Alice.
"What're you up to?" She asked in a whisper. She was curious how this could possibly help them to escape. For that matter, she was trying to think of a way that they could escape.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:20 pm

"Just keep playing along." Alice whispered when they were close. "And pretend I'm your mate. We need to play to their oblivious ideas."

She continued to play along to her charming act and tried to keep Clara invested as well. There were points where she would come up and hold Clara's hand or bring her over to the couch to sit with her and look as though they were intimate with each other. Any time Clara shied away or just seemed confused to the point of looking dumbfounded Alice would help her along.

Thankfully the crowd was buying it. The dozen gathered species were looking over the shoulders of others to get a good look at the two. Some of the children were asking to feed them but a sign their parents pointed out said otherwise. Eventually the crowd moved on at which point Alice dropped the act and sighed before looking to Clara.

"Now we wait for the next crowd." she said. Knowing Clara would be confused she said. "Just trust me on this. I know how to play to what an audience wants. Now we have to see how they feel when something unexpected happens."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Clara folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at Alice's instructions. Pretend she was her mate?
"I don't really think that will.." She was saying, but Alice didn't let her finish. Clara gave her a skeptical look but it was ignored. "This is really stupid.." She said to Alice, putting on a fake smile to the crowd. "Do you think they're really that stupid that they can't tell we're both girls?" She asked, somewhat amazed anyone could be so stupid.

As that crowd moved on, Clara was anxious to start forming a plan of escape. But then Alice said to wait for the next crowd.
"Would you just tell me your plan already?" She asked, slightly impatient. Something unexpected? What was Alice up to? She hoped it was going to involve getting out of this cage, because she really didn't want to stay here any longer than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:45 pm

When Clara mentioned telling they were both females Alice bluntly asked "Can you tell the different between let's say a male and female chimpanzee? Or a tortoise?" She gave a moment to let Clara sink it in before saying "Precisely. Now just trust me or else we could ruin our chances."

Finally another crowd started to form and, again, Alice made sure Clara was pretending to be her mate as much as possible. At one point Alice walked over to the corner where food came through a tube for them. It looks disgusting but smelled like a mix of meat and fruits. Taking a deep breath Alice ate up a bit and seemed to think it was good. She walked back to Clara, food stored in her cheeks, before something started to happen.

Alice began to choke. She was trying to hold back from spitting out food before she collapsed to her knees. The crowd of people gasped and the children started to look like they were ready to cry as she spat out food from her mouth. She looked like she was dying.

Some of the zoo handlers had realized what was happening and ran up near the crowd, seeing as Alice was gasping for life. Her eyes were almost rolling to the back of her head before she collapsed on her back. She lied there motionless, despite whatever Clara did or what the people were screaming. The handlers, seeing this, tried to move them along while saying everything was fine.

It finally came to a point where they called in for someone to handle this, leading to two strong security dressed aliens entering the cage though a hidden door. Both had stunning sticks on them, one which was pointed at Clara to keep her back while the other picked up Alice. Before leaving Alice turned her head and winked at Clara before being taken out, the guard closing the door.

After that it was over a full half hour before Clara had heard from Alice again. When she did return she slowly opened the door, holding a broken stunning stick in her hand and wearing one of the guards helmets on her head. Her clothing was torn a little and one of her stockings had ripped and was around her ankle.

With a calm tone she said "Shall we be off then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souffles and Shenanigans    Souffles and Shenanigans  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Souffles and Shenanigans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: