Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ryarya's Timeline I_vote_lcapRyarya's Timeline I_voting_barRyarya's Timeline I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ryarya's Timeline I_vote_lcapRyarya's Timeline I_voting_barRyarya's Timeline I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ryarya's Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

Ryarya's Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Ryarya's Timeline   Ryarya's Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Lyriasharyn, queen of the Eternal race, fell in love and married a human. She secretly brought him to the Eternity realm where they lived together in complete secrecy. Just over a year into their marriage, they conceived a half-human, half-Eternal child and heir to the Eternal throne, Ryarya.

Age 1: The Eternals found out about Lyriasharyn's marriage and child, and at first, were reluctantly willing to accept the situation so long as Ryarya was kept away from the other young Eternals. She was capable of all the abilities that a full Eternal was capable of yet her human genes prevented her from too much power usage because it was physically unable to handle the raw energy surging within it. She was to be kept within the royal residence and out of sight.

Age 3: Ryarya's mental capacity was discovered to be equivalent to that of a human child prodigy. She was quick to learn and had a photographic memory to help with her comprehension. Her father began educating her about her human lineage and all the aspects that a child would begin learning at a school on Earth. Lyriasharyn taught her of her role as an Eternal and what expectations she was to follow as she grew older. She also began training so as to keep her abilities, which were constantly fighting against her body, controlled.

Age 7: Ryarya was discovered in the royal gardens by some of the nobles' children. They teased and taunted her, causing her emotions to release control over her power, which destroyed the gardens in a flash of smoke and flames. Some of the children who had teased her had been hurt as well. The Eternals convened a hearing in which to discuss whether or not to kill Ryarya. Lyriasharyn managed to plea for her daughter's life and Ryarya was spared.

Age 11: The Time War captured the attention of the Eternals, who quickly began discussing if an intervention was necessary. Lyriasharyn took her daughter, who was just learning to travel between realms, to Gallifrey where she watched the Time War take place. Ryarya, curious of the events, strayed far from her mother's side and directly into the firing path of the Daleks, who kept a lock on her even when Lyriasharyn found her and fled back to the Eternity realm. Though the Daleks were destroyed before any major damage occurred, the Eternals still decided that Ryarya needed to be executed. This sparked outrage within the race and ignited the war.

Age 12: Ryarya was being transported to a safe haven with her father by Eternals who had become Lyriasharyn's allies in the war for her daughter's life and change to the Eternal lifestyle. Lyriasharyn had been run out and promptly disappeared, leaving both Ryarya and her father no other option but to flee. During the transport, they were attacked and many of their allies were taken captive, including Ryarya's only childhood friend, Tigre. Ryarya blacked out and lost her memory of that day. When she awoke, she found herself in the 51st century as the child to the noble house of Black. She had gained false memories of an entire childhood while her true memories of her life as the princess of the Eternals were kept sealed within a fob watch that Lyriasharyn had acquired from the Time Lords when she pleaded with them to help her save her daughter's life from the war.

Age 12 (human life): The worst year of Ryarya's life. She was on her way to the hospital with her father when their car slipped on a patch of ice on the road and fell over the cliff. Ryarya's father died instantly upon impact with the ground. A month later, Lyriasharyn tells her daughter that they need to make a fresh start. The two gather their belongings and prepare to use her husband's vortex manipulator, but something went terribly wrong. Her mother hit the wrong button, and in Ryarya's surprise, her abilities launched into action and targeted the device, causing it to malfunction. Both women were sent spiraling through time and space.

Age 14 (human life): Ryarya lands in the golden age of piracy. She befriends the infamous Blackbeard, who takes her in and begins teaching her the art of thievery and deception. She learns to fight and trains everyday with the crew to build up her strength. She immediately takes a liking to the lifestyle.

Age 16 (human life): Ryarya finds herself in the modern day United States in the middle of a major heist at the Smithsonian. She takes the opportunity as her chance to put all her mastered skills together. She steals a rare and extremely valuable tablet from the thief who had originally stolen it, earning her the title of a "Master Thief."

Age 17 (human life): After spending five consecutive years soaring through all of time and space, and never staying in one place for very long, Ryarya finds herself in the middle of a Christmas invasion by the Sycrorax. She found that the power of the vortex manipulator that kept her going through time had faded away and that she was now trapped. She found an abandoned manor up for foreclosure and took it for herself.

Age 19 (human life): Ryarya establishes herself as an independent technical consultant for the local police force and uses her powers of compulsion to create a certain image of herself in the eyes of the locals in order to maintain her secrecy. Her technology makes up more than half of the security systems, which is the perfect cover for her heist operations. She begins scouting out alien technology to complete her vortex manipulator. Her lab is already filled with the various pieces of technology she had collected since her arrival.

Age 20 (human life): Upon helping to capture a new serial killer, Ryarya is offered a position as a private investigator for the local police force. She begins putting together a vortex manipulator from scratch and rescues a stray dog that had been wandering around her property for some time. The dog became her one and only friend, Myoshi.

RP: “As Thick As Thieves”
Age 21(human life): Ryarya scouts a local museum for an alien power cube that she believes will be sufficient enough to power her vortex manipulator. Upon entering the museum, she runs into a strange man that nearly assists in her capture by tripping the alarm. She later finds out from the man called the Doctor and his companion, Emma, that her human life is a lie. She is actually a half-human, half-Eternal being and that’s where her powers came from. The trio venture to ancient Egypt to verify this and run into an Eternal search group, which they send into the void before traveling to the prison where Lyriasharyn is being held captive…

(More on the way!)
Back to top Go down

Ryarya's Timeline
Page 1 of 1