Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ellie Storms' timeline I_vote_lcapEllie Storms' timeline I_voting_barEllie Storms' timeline I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ellie Storms' timeline I_vote_lcapEllie Storms' timeline I_voting_barEllie Storms' timeline I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ellie Storms' timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Ellie Storms' timeline Empty
PostSubject: Ellie Storms' timeline   Ellie Storms' timeline I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Age 5: her dad was assumed dead after going out on an astronaut mission.
Age 8: her mom was killed as a civilian casualty in the Battle of Canary Wharf.
Ellie goes to live at the orphanage.

Age 11: Ellie gets a new science teacher, who quickly becomes her favorite teacher.
Old Aches Become New Again
Strange things begin to happen, such as snow in the middle of the summer.
The Cold Summer
Ellie makes a strange new friend in the junkyard while searching for parts to make her science project.
Midnight Encounter
Walking home from school, curiosity causes her to go into the barn at the horse racing place, wanting to see the horses. She makes friends with a boy slightly younger than her, Eric, and then they are both kidnapped.
The Pounding of Hooves
Ellie later meets another alien and helps it, as it was stranded on Earth and had no way of getting food without people seeing it.
Culture Shock
Ellie witnesses a spaceship crash to Earth, and with help from a new Silurian friend, they help the alien who was inside.
Shipwrecked
Ellie's friend Eric takes her to see a strange underground laboratory that he had found, and they meet the Doctor there.
The Doctor Meets the Little People
Ellie makes a new alien friend who talks to her and helps her feel better after she was missing her dad.
Under the Stars
Ellie has a new history teacher, who just happens to be the Doctor that she and Eric met in the underground lab. The class goes on a field trip to the museum.
Adventures in the Museum
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com

Ellie Storms' timeline
Page 1 of 1