Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_vote_lcap Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_voting_bar Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
 Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_vote_lcap Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_voting_bar Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ned Buell
Newb
Newb
Ned Buell

Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) Empty
PostSubject: Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.)    Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:55 pm

The day was bright with skies clear. Ned with his brief case was walking down the streets of Cardiff heading over to Torchwood. There are two feelings in his mind. Excitement because he gets to do more things involving The Doctor. Also fear since his co workers don't treat him very well they purposely make him feel like no one.

On his way down to Torchwood Ned was bumping into people saying "Sorry, excuse me, sorry about that". However that didn't help the fact that people were giving him dirty looks along with saying "Watch where you are walking clumsy nerd!" But because of the clumsy man Ned is he stumbles over a crack trying to regain balance but falls over onto the concrete his glasses going askew and his hair going wild.

It isn't long until someone comes by not seeing him or just not caring if he is on the ground trying to stand comes by and bumps their leg into his head causing his glasses to fall down from his face. Now not only is he on the ground being stepped on and kicked by others but now he can't see. "Could someone please help me" he says desperately crawling on the ground trying to find his glasses and stand up. Sadly no one seemed to care or even bother to stop walking and help the poor man out.
Back to top Go down
Jokesome
Newb
Newb
Jokesome

PostSubject: Re: Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.)    Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:02 pm

It truly was a bright clear day, Consort had just finished his morning read of the local paper and had decided to go for a walk. It was a packed day, alot of people were in the city centre and Consort was trying his best not to walk into people. His arms were like steel, strong but hidden under his smart jacket.

Just moving through the crowd, alot of people that bump into Consort rub their arm that hit his. Feeling nothing, he continues down the street until he notices a man on the floor of the street in dire need of help.

"I can help you, yes. This is the busiest of days to be laying, or crawling on the ground, dear boy." His helpful nature crawled into his personality, as well as his occupation of agreeing with people. Holding out his hand to help Ned up, Consort does not get budged or moved by people brushing past his shoulders. Having a sturdy stature, Consort almost makes a circle around his self and Ned as people brushing past him begin to complain then notice Ned being helped by Consort.
Back to top Go down
KNotes13
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.)    Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:27 pm

"Is everyone alright? I heard a cry for help." A man ran over to them to see if they were hurt, his chocolate brown eyes scanned them carefully before grinning at the two men as he saw that they were alright.

"Lovely!" He exclaimed as he ran a hand through his messy brown hair, putting his free hand in the pocket of his beige leather trenchcoat that he wore on top of his usual pinstripe suit. "Good to see that you're doing just fine! Molto Bene!" The strange man beamed at them as he shook both of their hands before getting ready to leave, the Time Lord was overjoyed that there were no serious issues and that someone else had volunteered to help the man before he got there, he loved seeing humans helping one another.

Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.)    Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Night strolled down a cold street. It wasn't as cold as usual though. She saw a man that seemed weak and frail,being helped out by another. Night grunted, and walked on, She tripped, and fell on her knees. she winced, and look her knees. She was bleeding. Night stood up, and ignored her pain. She took out her diary. Night turned to the weak looking man to give him a second look, and walked away. She took out a sandwich, and took a bite. She put it back in her purse, and swallowed. As night walked down the street, her trench coat flew behind her. He black hair jumped up and down as she stepped harder and harder upon the icy ground.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.)    Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from reality. (Open to anyone. Doctors needed.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: