Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Haunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Haunting... I_vote_lcapHaunting... I_voting_barHaunting... I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Haunting...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:43 pm

The ghosts, an ancient lifeform not subjugated to a physical form. An alien race that evolved past a body, abandoning their peaceful ways, in favor of deadly and hostile practices. They were supposed to be extinct, and were thought to have died with their planet, but they evolved.They only need to feed. Feed on the life force of every living thing they encounter. They were thought to be destroyed by the Doctor, when they burned up in the sun. But they are living beings, known to adapt and evolve, each time getting stronger and deadlier every time. They look almost like a Dementor from a Harry Potter book. They almost sent the Doctor to his death, and the chaos started on a "cloudy" day like this one.

The Doctor sauntered out of his TARDIS, looking for something to do. He was in London, and the sky was grey. "Maybe I could go visit the Queen. Haven't seem her since I accidentally got married to her in 1945. That was a crazy year." He says as he wanders the London streets. The Doctor looks to the sky. Something was vaguely familiar...and almost ominous about it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 pm

"Rad." Mal stated blandly as she looked up toward the gloomy sky.  It seemed to match her emotion quite considerably.  Her face was pulled into a frown and she tugged her jacket tighter into her torso as a cold wind picked up.  "Bloody fantastic."

She was still staring at the sky, not at all paying attention to the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Robin crossed her arms around herself tightly, shivering slightly. "I'm not liking this at all...." She mumbled to herself, continuing to hurry down the side walk in search of a nice place to sit down and relax for a bit. The weather was deciding otherwise though, proving to simply spook her even more. Why can't this blasted manipulator just take me where I want to go for once? I really didn't need to end up on that space ship and trigger the alarms, and I definitely don't need this weather. A frown stayed stuck on her face, although the longer she stayed outside, the more it was just a mask for her fear. She took a glance up at the sky, not stopping her almost-jog down the side walk. A strong gust of wind blew into her face and dried her eyes out, making her scrunch her face up and stumble right into someone. Before she knew it, she was face-first on the cement at some woman's feet. "Sorry..." Robin groaned, pushing herself up off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 pm

With a low grumble, Sonya tucked her long hair into a hood and glanced up at the sky with a frown. "Today of all days it just has to threaten rain." She sighed and tucked her head down, walking faster in the direction of her flat. Of course she says threatened, but there was no threat to it ever in London. It nearly always rained every day, much to her displeasure. Turning a corner up ahead, she ran headlong into a man walking towards her and fell back onto her butt, her knapsack ripping open at the bottom, sending everything inside scattering across the sidewalk. "Oh no!" Jumping to her feet, Sonya scrambled after the items, trying to stuff them into her torn bag as she did. "No no no."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Just her luck, Mal crashed into someone and stumbled.  By whatever gods out there, she was able to remain on her feet.  It was a miracle!  Still, she should have figured she would run into someone.  That's what you get for not paying attention to the path in front of you.  Mal stared at the girl now on the ground and cleared her throat.

"Uh, no, no, I'm sorry.  Shoulda watch where my feet go, me."  She was going to offer the poor girl a hand up but felt too awkward.  Instead she just stared at her and commented, "Crappy day out, ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 pm

"I'd say so, yeah," Robin chuckled as she got to her feet. "Sorry for bumping into you, I was in a bit of a rush." She ducked her head down a bit at that, then looked back up. "I was just going to find a place to sit for a bit, get outta this wind. Care to join me?" I've been alone long enough, might as well at least try to make a friend. Robin sighed mentally, smiling awkwardly at the woman, knowing how awkward she looked anyway. There isn't much to do to avoid looking awkward when you're an anthropophobic teenager...
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:06 pm

The Doctor looked down at Sonya. "Well hello there." The Doctor says, holding a hand out to help her up. "Grey skies, this day is just wonderful, huh?" The Doctor asks sarcastically. This seemed all too familiar. He didnt like these skies. They seemed almost...evil. (Hey, everyone come meet me nd Sonya! Things are about to happen)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 pm

"You're not gonna get me killed, are you?" Mal asked with skepticism.  Last time a stranger asked her to sit with them, she was abducted by aliens and experimented on.  Not the grandest experience of her short life.  "Uh, I-I mean, yeah, sure.  There's a place up the street over there.  Small restaurant if that's what you had in mind."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:53 pm

(pretending 13 is up the street)

"Alright..." Robin says slowly, trying to ignore the part about the killing. She offered the woman a smile and began to walk down the road. The wind pickled up a bit, making Robin flick up the collar of her coat - annoyed. "Come on, then!" She called over her shoulder to the woman, keeping her fast pace from earlier. It was when she spotted the man and woman towards the end of the street that she paused. "I know that face... He was in the records, right...?" Her eyes widened in realization and she took off, full sprint towards the two, hoping the woman from earlier would follow. I should really ask for her name...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 am

Sonya looked up at the Doctor and her words froze in her throat. "Oh, you again. How do I always manage to run into you during overcast days?" She asked sarcastically, her eyes glancing up at the sky before she bent down and began picking up her things again. Holding her bag up for inspection, she woefully ran a finger down the tear. It was the last thing she had from when she first arrived in this universe, it had became a comfort object of sorts during that time... Letting out a small sigh, she grabbed the ends of the tear and tied them together, hoping it would hold until she could get a new one. She picked up the stacked things from inside and gently slid them into the torn knapsack before standing up and carefully hoisted the bag back onto her shoulders. "You don't like cloudy days either, yeah? I don't care much for the rain...." Sonya said quietly, directing her attention back at the Doctor with a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 pm

"Yeah, uh, my name's Mal by the w-.. and you're running."  She watched Robin run towards a man and woman further up the street.  Why was it that she also encountered action packed people?  Next think she new the sky was going to fall, or demons were going to rise up from hell, or aliens were going to come take over the world.  Mal was certain all of these were possibilities. 

She ran after the other girl, huffing soon after she started.  Running just wasn't her thing, ironically enough.  As they neared she gaped at who she saw.  She slowed when she got close enough, breathing heavily, and called, "Are we expecting a meteor shower?  Something crazy always happens when I meet up with you lot."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Robin skid to a stop once she reached the rest of them. A little out of breath, she laughed, "You know them? Great, I'm not just going to sound like a random nutter then. Nice to meet you Mal." Good thing I caught her name... now if I could just avoid rambling like an idiot this'll be great. One look back up at the sky brought her back to Earth - the frown from earlier back on her face. Looking back down to the others - or still up, really (Why are people so tall?) - she started to ramble. "Terrible weather, yeah? But obviously not just weather if you're here" - she pointed at the Doctor - "So what is it, then? The names Robin by the way." She decided to end it at that as she turned around and looked back up at the grey swirls floating around the sky, mentally scolding herself for being to outwardly curious again.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:28 pm

"Hello Mal, and nice to meet you Robin. I'm The Doctor. And from what I know, it's just a normal day. How do you know who I a-" he was cut short as the 'clouds' started to swirl around. What Mal thought was true. The sky was falling. But it wasnt the sky, the clouds that were there were pretending to be clouds. This was all too familiar. The Doctor didnt have time to explain. This as urgent, so he only said 2 words before running off to his big blue box. "Basically, run."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Sonya blinked up at the clouds then glanced at the others. "Well don't just stand there, listen to the man!" She barked, pushing at the two standing there to get them moving, her eyes locked on the sky above them as it seemed to shake apart from the force of the clouds as they whirled above. "Move move move!" She yelled, ducking her head down as a sudden form swooped at her then dove back up to meld with the rest of the mass. Gripping Mal's and the new woman's wrists, she pulled them along behind her as she ran after the Doctor. "Get those engines moving, we can't be stuck on the ground with those things around and you know it!" She shouted towards him, chancing another glance at the sky in time to see the last patch of blue be covered by the amorphous forms that flew above.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:41 pm

((Sonya, this time I'm my own age tongue so not a 'woman'))
"Woah!" Robin yelped as she was dragged along. She willed her legs to move fast enough to keep up with the rather fast woman. The tons of 'clouds' made her heart skip a beat as soon as she realized - "Not clouds then..." She mumbled to herself as she sprinted for the blue box. Fear began to flood her mind for the first time in ages - even if she expected it. There was no calm with the Doctor. What did that matter now, though? Her eyes began to feel very dry and Robin realized she hadn't blinked in almost a minute. Once she neared the TARDIS, she nearly leaped into it. Legs scrambling, she moved to cling onto a rail - as if that would make her safe.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Mal huffed loudly as they started running.  Well this was just fantastic.  Her legs were working to keep up with the Time Lady clasped onto her wrist.  She was rather proud of herself that she didn't scream in terror, though she was definitely feeling it.  Right after Robin, she hurled herself into the TARDIS and practically collapsed on the ground.  "I'm... so gonna... die..."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 pm

The Doctor ran around the console in his usual fashion. He'd seen this before. "Maybe I should make a release form, saying that if you hang out with me, death can happen..." He talks to himself. He turns to the people in his box. "I'm not saying you're gonna die or anything..." He nervously laughs. Burning them up wasnt an option. The Doctor cursed the ghosts evolution as he pressed buttons.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Sonya strode over next to him and watched as he worked on the controls. "How did they come back, I thought you got rid of them last time?" She asked in an undertone so only he could hear, glancing over at the others before looking up at him. "You made it seem like they wouldn't be back, they came through the TARDIS last time, what makes you think they'll stay out now?" Biting down on her lower lip, she hesitated, her eyes dropping down to the console she gripped with one of her hands. "I don't want you dying on me again, Doctor Man, not again."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Robin giggled nervously and walked over to Mal. "You okay?" Her heart was pounding out of her chest but the least she could do was help the woman up instead of clinging to the rails like a little kid. Well... whatever. "It sounds like those two know what they're doing, I think we'll be fine." She said that to convince herself more than Mal...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Mal slowly picked herself up, her heart thumping wildly and eyes flicking this way and that. "Oh, uh, yeah, I-I'm fine. Sorry. Yeah, they always know what they're talking about. Or at least like to think so, yeah?" She swung a bit from foot to foot, not able to stop moving. Adrenaline was coursing through her and soon she found herself bouncing up and down lightly on her heels. "Er, Robin, was it? I guess now I can finally say it's nice to meet you. Bad circumstances, mind you."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:10 pm

In reply to Sonya, The Doctor turned to her, still pressing buttons. "What makes you think I know what I'm doing?" He nervously laughs as he runs around the console. This was very, very bad. No plan, no Jammy dodgers, and not a single thing to keep them out of the TARDIS, which was inevitable. Plus, they were out there, killing people. That was when he got an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:05 pm

"You usually have a plan, but normally it puts you at risk." Sonya snapped, looking up at his face with a frown. "See? That expression right there. That says 'I have an idea, but it could be fatal.' Plain and clear." She leaned closer, putting her face right in front of his, locking her eyes onto his with a slight scowl. "I just got myself back together, Doctor Man, don't you go dying on me again. Because this time, I can't promise to bring you back like I normally do." Letting out a slight huff of air, she backed up and folded her arms over her chest, studying the Doctor for a long moment before nodding her head slightly. "What's your plan?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:27 pm

"Oh ya know...Just this." The Doctor runs outside before Sonya could protest. This could either work, or fail miserably. "Come and get me you big pieces of space trash! Your father was Casper and you're mother was a Dementor!" He yells as the Harry Potter monsters turned to him. "That's it! I'm right here!" He yells.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Robin's eyes widened as the Doctor ran for the door. "What?! What are you doing?!" She yelped, turned from Mal to Sonya to the Doctor, hoping someone had an explanation. "So apparently he has no idea what he's doing!" She shouted at him, not being able to decide whether to run after him and die from ghosts or stay inside and probably STILL DIE BY GHOSTS! What does he think he's going to do?!
((short reply is short))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am

Mal gaped at the Doctor as he raced by. OK, because that looked like a good plan. She would have stayed right here in the TARDIS but considering how that usually played out... yeah, basically danger was inevitable. Always. Well, if she stayed here she would be trapped and those ghosts, or whatever, would surely get in and kill the lot of them. W-well, what are we waitin' for?" Mal sucked in a sharp breath before running out after the Doctor, almost immediately regretting her decision as the dark grey sky stretched eerily across the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunting...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: