Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Haunting... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHaunting... - Page 2 I_voting_barHaunting... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Haunting... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHaunting... - Page 2 I_voting_barHaunting... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Haunting...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Haunting... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Sonya let out a frustrated growl as she raced after the Doctor, coming to a stop just at the doorway, both hands reaching out to grip the edges as she stared out at the mass of shifting, changing grey above them. "Doctor! Get back in here, since when have you had a death wish?" She snapped, her eyes ripping away from the swarmmong skys and locking on his back just ahead of her. "Please, damn you are imposdible! Why did i ever date you, Doctor man? You are suicidal!

(Short and kinda pontless, but im on my phone so its a pain to reply properly)
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 pm

The Doctor grinned, the ghosts were doing exactly what he wanted them to do. He looked over his shoulder, at Sonya and Mal, a smirk on his face. "When don't I have a death wish?" He asks them. If everything went according to plan, they'd be rid of the ghosts, atleast for a little while. But knowing him, nothing would go according to plan. Right after he said that, the ghosts surrounded him in something like a tornado, and he was in the eye of the storm. All around him, ghosts swirled,
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 am

Robin stared at them all with wide eyes, clinging to the rail once again as if that was going to keep her safe. "Are you all mad?! You're gonna die out there!!" She shouted at them, her heart pounding in her chest. "Get back inside before those things kill you!" She hoped she wouldn't have to reason with them. It was simple - come back inside and make a proper plan, or stay out there and die. Of course they didn't care about that, though. Of course this is the proper plan. Her knuckles turned white from holding on to the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Mal squeaked in instantly applied her breaks, heels digging into the ground and causing her to fall on her behind. The ghosts attacked the Doctor which caused Mal's brain to just shut off. They didn't seem to be interested in her at all, weird. Her head slowly turned towards the TARDIS and she wondered what the heck gave her the idea to run out of it in the first place. These people with their crazy situations made Mal bonkers, apparently. Maybe if she could kick her legs into gear she could make it back before she was made a victim.

((*sighs* see ya, Muse... why do you suck this week? xD))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 am

Sonya stepped out of the TARDIS, her eyes locked on the whirlwind of Ghosts swirling around them with a scowl plastered across her face. "Damn it, Doctor!" She snapped, her hands clenching tightly as she debated on what to do. She could lead them off, but what good would that do? Only for a few moments, and only a few of the Ghosts would be interested in her. Shaking her head slightly, she felt her feet beginning to move on their own, drawing her close to where the Doctor stood behind the moving wall of figures closing him in. "Doctor, at least tell me your alright! Say something!" She shouted over the shrieking of the creatures, feeling a small stab of fear finally make it's way through her.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:16 am

The Doctor stood there, in the eye of the storm. And slowly, they began to decend from the top. The Doctor took out his handy dandy Sonic Screwdriver, and a big flash of light made the ghosts fade away for a moment. While he was alone, which was almost always, he worked on his sonic, improving it. He'd always subconsciously expected the Ghosts to come back, so he made something to atleast stun them for a few minutes, which it did. After the ghosts saw some of their siblings fade, they backed off or the Doctor, revealing him to the others. He'd heard Sonya tell him to say something, so he turned to her, Mal, and this unknown girl, and told them. With a panicked look in his eyes, he told them loud enough to hear... "Run!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunting...   Haunting... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunting...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2