Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Treinosty "Trei" I_vote_lcapTreinosty "Trei" I_voting_barTreinosty "Trei" I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Treinosty "Trei" I_vote_lcapTreinosty "Trei" I_voting_barTreinosty "Trei" I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Treinosty "Trei"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

Treinosty "Trei" Empty
PostSubject: Treinosty "Trei"   Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Species: Nietsal (Feline)

Personality:
Normally quite calm, relaxed, and polite, though he occasionally has moments where he appears to be easily annoyed, such as one point when someone commented "Curiosity kills the cat" and he responded by glaring at them. These moments, however, are short-lived, and usually followed by an apology. He is extremely loyal, and has willingly put himself at risk to protect or save another. He is also highly intelligent and curious.

Looks: Mid-blue, longish hair (back is average, but the front goes close to his shoulders) in a somewhat spiky style. Eyes, ears and tail (ears and tail are feline, obviously) are the same blue. Often wearing a formal white, collared shirt, as well as black pants and shoes, a black vest, and a blue tie. In younger years, and occasionally at present, he has been known to wear a dusty, black bandanna, either around his neck or tied around an arm.

Abilities:
Being a member of the Diluvium Aquis family, he has some water "bending" ability. He, like all Nietsals, is more intelligent than a human, and thus can process and adapt to situations and technology quite quickly, making him talented at overriding security systems and the like. He has heightened senses, and quick reflexes. His hearing and smell senses make it hard to sneak up on him.

Weapons/technology:
Although mainly passive, he does carry a gun with him, as well as a vortex manipulator.

Skills:
Some may be listed in abilities. Among other things, he is fluent in many languages. Namely Earth languages, but some others as well.

Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

Treinosty "Trei" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treinosty "Trei"   Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:04 am

Treinosty
Nickname: Trei

Species: Nietsal
Occupation: Family Head (Diluvium Aquis- Dulara). In most rps, I portray him as a Torchwood member.
Status: As a family leader and Council member, I'd say pretty high in his species' social class. About middle class on Earth.

::Appearance::
Hair: Blue, somewhat long and spiky
Eyes: Blue
Height: Somewhere between 5'8 and 6 feet.
Figure: Slim and tall
Other: Feline ears and tail
Clothing: Often wearing a formal white, collared shirt, as well as black pants and shoes, a black vest, and a blue tie. In younger years, and occasionally at present, he has been known to wear a dusty, black bandanna, either around his neck or tied around an arm.

::Info::
Family: No names or relations have been specified, but he is a known member of the Diluvium Aquis Family.
Personality: Normally quite calm, relaxed, and polite, though he occasionally has moments where he appears to be easily annoyed, such as one point when someone commented "Curiosity kills the cat" and he responded by glaring at them. These moments, however, are short-lived, and usually followed by an apology. He is extremely loyal, and has willingly put himself at risk to protect or save another. He is also highly intelligent and curious.
Strengths: He is more intelligent than a human, and thus can process and adapt to situations and technology quite quickly, making him talented at overriding security systems and the like. He has heightened senses, and quick reflexes. His hearing and smell senses make it hard to sneak up on him. He is fluent in many langues. Mainly Earth ones, but others as well. He can "bend" and freeze water at will, to some degree (He can manipulate slightly less than a miniature pond at one time).
Weakness: Sensitive hearing makes him very susceptible to being incapacitated by high frequency/pitch sounds.
Likes: Kind people, discovering new things/research. Due to his time with Dani, he likes to explore.
Dislikes: Rudeness, loud/high pitched sounds
Dream: Trei's goal is to help people- whether by simply assisting in average tasks, or protecting Earth from invasions, he will do whatever he feels in necessary to help, and to protect poeple he cares for. Namely, his teammates/friends.

History: As a child, Trei spent a lot of his time with a group of three orphans (two being sisters); Vapisa "Isa" and her sister Esa, and Vryxir, or "Vryx." However, shortly after the assumed death of Esa, the group split up, leaving Trei to find new friends. He did so quickly, meeting the young and rebellious Danielle- or Dani, as she called herself- and her group consisting of Ray, a rabbit, Nietsal, and Zach and his sister Rosalyn, who, like him and Dani, were both felines. After several years with them, he traveled to Earth only to find that not only had the ship he'd used was sabotaged, causing it to crash upon attempting to land and rendering it unusable after that point, but that he was pitted against his old friend Vryx, over a valuable gem- the thing he'd been sent to recover. He arrived to find Torchwood already surrounding his former friend, and Vryx about to burn one pf the women on the team. He intervened, putting out the flame Vryx held and freezing his hands. At this point he discovered Isa was already with Torchwood, and joined himself shortly after. He has worked with them since that day, refusing to return to his planet.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Through MasterNoSix in an Ovipets conversation.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

The street was dark and silent. Two lights, and two lights only, broke the otherwise unending blackness. One, a streetlamp. The other, the light of a store. Suddenly, without warning, a figure appeared near the store, where there had been nothing before. He lowered his wrist- a vortex manipulator was strapped to it. He tugged lightly at his sleeve to cover it, then looked around, ears twitching.

Yes, ears. And tail, too. For this individual was not human, but Nietsal. Who was he, though? Trei.

One thing had gotten Trei's attention- the man under the streetlight. He knew him. This was the Doctor. Trei tilted his head slightly, puzzled, then started toward him. As he neared the edge of the light, however, he stopped abruptly- the hair on the back of his neck stood on end, and every sense was screaming not to take another step. He'd learned to heed this is earlier years, and thus obeyed, stepping back and looking around once more. He spotted a backpack nearby, and was beside it with a few swift steps, kneeling to pick it up. He examined the contents of the bag. Seemingly random items. A few seemed to make no sense.

He noticed the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, and for a moment, wondered why the Doctor did not have it. Then he dismissed the thought. Wonder later, he scolded himself silently. For now, focus on the matter at hand. The darkness is dangerous. Let's find out why. With that, he moved again to the edge of the light- again he got the feeling of imminent danger. This time, he ignored it. Looking back at the bag, he pulled out the carrot. Curious, he tossed it just beyond the light. It seemed to dissolve, until there was no sign of it. Vashta Nerada. Hm.

He thought for a moment, then ripped a decently large piece of the raincoat off, pulling out the matches as well. He struck the match and ignited the strip of fabric, then tossed it in the same spot as the carrot, careful not to touch the flames. As the flame created light, nothing happened to the strip. He stepped into the circle of fire-light and repeated the process several times until he was across the dark gap. When he reached the Doctor, he pulled out the sonic screwdriver, offering it to the Timelord.

"I believe this belongs to you, Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Treinosty "Trei" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treinosty "Trei"   Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:13 am

ooh love your use of the raincoat to make a trail of light. Most people usually use the flashlight or end up making a torch somehow.

Approved
-Sonya
~Site owner
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

Treinosty "Trei" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treinosty "Trei"   Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:15 am

Thanks. Smile I saw raincoat and matches, and figured "Why not?" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treinosty "Trei" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treinosty "Trei"   Treinosty "Trei" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treinosty "Trei"
Page 1 of 1