Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_vote_lcapMira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_voting_barMira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_vote_lcapMira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_voting_barMira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Irisf1re
Newb
Newb

Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) Empty
PostSubject: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:38 pm

::IMAGE HERE::  I don't know how to make one, but I'll detail as much as possible. It looks exactly like Night's profile pic with brown hair, and long hair.

Naiomi Ipois

Species: Unknown.

::Appearance::
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Lighter Brown, but still dark.
Height: 5,0
Figure: Limp, but very fast.
Other: None
Clothing: Blue Shirt, and Jeans.

::Info::
Family: Night.
Personality: Hyper, annoying, REALLY likes pizza, likes her sister, but constantly bothers her, but only found her on Earth last week. Less mature than her sister, but less violent, and more sane.

Strengths: Her legs, math, initiative, and humor.
Weakness: Blood, emotions, memories, idiocy
Dislikes: Her sister, the **Master, and Daleks.
Dream: To find her sister, and to travel most of the universe.

**She heard about the Master when present Night went to talk to her about what happened during the New-Earth nutso. Razz Although I AM shipping them. weird. I know. Leave it. But anyways; I'm a friend of hers in rl, ad I wanted to be part of the master bizz. He sounds cool, but Night meets Mira, and Night tells her about the travels, and Master didn't appeal.

History: During the planet raid, she escaped with her life, as she saw Night, being taken away into the ship. She was one of the only survivors, and the dead bodies lined the streets of Lostrangia. When she became older, she traveled the universe in a little pod. She was raised on Sto, as an orphan, and when she became 200, she set off to look at the universe, in hope to find her sister. When she was a kid; at the age of 145; she was taken into Cortenae's Orphanage for the Lost and Alone. There, she stayed in the system until the was 160, where she finally bought her own home, and tried to have  relationship with may a species, but none seemed to work for her. She wasn't the relationship type of gal, so she just gave up, and decided to travel the universe. Unlike Night, she is very sane, but a bit dim in some subjects; such as Math and Quantum Physics. Night absolutely hates her sister, but the contrary for Mira. Mira love her sister more than life; but little fights can happen. She uses a bow and arrow to defend herself. She is a passive person; she hates violence ever since the incident. After she was in the orphanage, they erased her mind, and the only thing she remembered from her past, was Night.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Night guided me here. =3

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
   Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
   You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat

Mira looked around.  She spotted the Doctor on the other side of a dark street. "Oh great" she said sarcastically. "Of course." Walking to the other side of the road, Mira sighed, and looked at the Doctor.  "'ELLO? ARE YOU OK OVER THERE?" She screamed. No answer.  She opened her sack, and saw multiple numbers. She took her carrot out, and threw it at the Doctor, hitting him. "OI! HELLO?" She screamed again. She took his sonic screwdriver out, and pointed it at both lights, making them brighter, and walking across the street towards the Doctor. "Hello. I am Mira Ipois. Nice to meet you." She took a bite of the chicken, and swallowed, her cat ears and tail wavering slightly.

Last edited by Irisf1re on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:39 pm

I Allow this Familyship and usership of da species. I know her. =3 =3 =3
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:32 pm

1. The species Lostrangians has still not been approved, so she really can't use it yet until it is.

2. The history needs a serious amount of fleshing out.

3. Some other fields could use a little more description, as they look like they haven't been filled in yet. (Such as the occupation field.)
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Hey welcome to Doctor Who RP! My name's Richard/ Brax and I'll be reviewing your app.

The first thing that stands out to me was that Night was an orphan, and here she is saying that she has a sister. The second thing on this is her age, 454, her history would not be that short if she is that age, expand on her background, her own parents and etc. Also, where did she meet The Master, again, this needs to go into the history.

Make these edits please ^.^

EDIT: Meta is right, please wait for the species to be approved before the character is able to.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Ok, I'm working on the species and changing my own application. Mira's a friend of mine :/
Back to top Go down
Irisf1re
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:22 pm

mira = naiomi. changed name
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Sorry about this, I've been busy. It looks like everything is in order, I would simply comment on the RP sample. "threw it at the Doctor, hitting him" This is mild form of god-modding, in an actual RP thread, it's up to the other player to decide whether something/one had hit them, also the name needs to be changed in the sample please Smile

Apologies for getting this so late,

Brax.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Is that it? Please dis regard that, things happened. I helps her with the name cause Myra and Mira are alike, and she changed it to naiomi, and school, and bad stuff. Anyways, I ll get her to change it now.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:56 pm

Ok- so she cant log on. but she tod me to change the names, and sample:

Naiomi looked around. She spotted the Doctor on the other side of a dark street. "Oh great" she said sarcastically. "Of course." Walking to the other side of the road, Naiomi sighed, and looked at the Doctor. "'ELLO? ARE YOU OK OVER THERE?" She screamed. No answer. She opened her sack, and saw multiple numbers. She took her carrot out, and threw it at the Doctor. "OI! HELLO?" She screamed again. She took his sonic screwdriver out, and pointed it at both lights, making them brighter, and walking across the street towards the Doctor. "Hello. I am Naiomi Ipois. Nice to meet you." She took a bite of the chicken, and swallowed, her cat ears and tail wavering slightly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)   Mira Pyre (Night's Sister) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mira Pyre (Night's Sister)
Page 1 of 1