Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_vote_lcapThe Doctor Has A Sister?! I_voting_barThe Doctor Has A Sister?! I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_vote_lcapThe Doctor Has A Sister?! I_voting_barThe Doctor Has A Sister?! I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Doctor Has A Sister?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

The Doctor Has A Sister?! Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor Has A Sister?!   The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Chapter One.

Xeltia Sigma.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello.
My name is Xeltia Sigma, I'm a 99 year old Timelord, one of the last, actually. The other ones are my brother, the Doctor, and the Master, Doctor's past friend, now he's an enemy. I'm not sure if he's still alive, though I like to hope. He was like my second brother, besides the fact that he tried to murder me countless times.
I used to be happy and content with my life, until the Time War started. I was supposed to be evacuated, being a small child and all, but I hid from everyone, too scared to even look at anyone. I planned on escaping with my brother, the Master fighting in the war, but I was caught doing something very idiotic.
I tried to steal a Time Bomb.
Now, before you draw conclusions, let me explain. I had a very odd obsession with weapons, especially ones that explode.
The type of Time Bomb I stole was very small, since most soldiers don't want to go into battle carrying a three ton explosive on their backs.
After I was caught, I was sentenced to death, Rassilon already bloodthirsty. I attempted to escape, which would've worked if my brother didn't do what he did.
I was about to get caught again when I saw the Type Forty TARDIS in my path. The Doctor was looking through the opened door sadly, as if he was going to do something he would regret.
He slammed and locked the door when I got too close, and started the TARDIS, despite my protests. I was screaming for him to let me in, banging on the doors. He ignored me, and the TARDIS started dematerializing.

He left me for dead.

When the guards chasing me were near enough, I quickly yanked one of their staffs out of their hand, pointing it to them.
Without so much of a second thought, I willed the staff to kill them all, lightning shooting out of the tip and hitting each of their hearts.
I ran as fast as I could, searching for a way out, until the Master found me. He helped me escape, and we ended up on Earth, my brother's precious little planet. I pity him, how could he deal with those blasted humans?
The Master and I went decided it was best if we split up, since a few Timelords may be looking for us.
I took up the name Morgana Cedeno, and I've been living on Earth ever since.

That day, I learned two things.

One.

Never hesitate to kill.

Two.

I will always hate the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

The Doctor Has A Sister?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Has A Sister?!   The Doctor Has A Sister?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Chapter Two

Violet Tyler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, there!
I'm Violet Tyler, the daughter of Rose Tyler, Defender of the Universe! I know, I know, in your world she's dead, but in my grandfather's world, Peter Tyler, she's alive and well, along with the rest of my family!
My father, John Smith, has a little TARDIS that he's growing. I always help him take care of it, which, really all we do is stare at it and make sure nothing happens, but, I love it. My father and I are very close, due to our personalities. We're both cheeky, and very childish, maybe even a bit insane, but my mother loves us all the same.
I also help with my mother at the Torchwood Institute, cleaning artifacts, fixing with them, I even might be allowed to make my own out of scraps. It's very fun, especially with all the jokes and stories my mother tell me.
The stories are about a man named 'The Doctor', how he saves the universe everyday, and never tires of it. He loves the human raise, even though we mess up each and everyday. He has a ship called the TARDIS, which stands for 'Time And Relative Dimension In Space', the same one my father has.
My mother always tell me how they met, and how father and her met, and, let me tell you, it is one crazy ride.
My mother used to work in a shop, selling clothes and such, when one day she was taking lottery money to the electrician, and she was attacked by living plastic.

Living.

Plastic.

I know, I can't believe it either! I told her she was crazy, but she just smiled at me, saying, "Just bit, yeah."
Anyway, she was cornered, and was about to be hit, when the Doctor grabbed her hand and whispered, "Run."
After that, they defeated the plastic, and Rose traveled with the Doctor.
I've asked her how she ended up here, in this parallel world, but she usually tears up, and says that she has something to do at the office, so I never ask her, I don't want to remind her of whatever it is, especially if it brings that much pain.

Today I'm going back to the Institute, a new artifact came in!

The new artifact is a teleportation device, and it looks AWESOME! Huh, for some reason a button is glowing...

I wonder what would happen if I pushed it-

Where am I?!
Back to top Go down

The Doctor Has A Sister?!
Page 1 of 1