Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Spiraling Out Of Control I_vote_lcapSpiraling Out Of Control I_voting_barSpiraling Out Of Control I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Spiraling Out Of Control I_vote_lcapSpiraling Out Of Control I_voting_barSpiraling Out Of Control I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Spiraling Out Of Control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

Spiraling Out Of Control Empty
PostSubject: Spiraling Out Of Control   Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Time is a complex thing, twisting and bending into impossible things. One man once said, "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff." But time has to have a means for people to travel it right? That's where the Time Vortex comes in. What is the Time Vortex? That same man mentioned that, "Just as people didn't "exist" in the TARDIS, travel through the Vortex took "no time" and was actually "outside" of time and space meaning the Vortex itself was "nowhere."

And that man is known to travel through time in a Blue Police Box called the TARDIS. This man also often brings along a companion. This man is the Doctor. And he doesn't exactly know how to pilot this time machine.

A sound only familiar to those who know who comes with it sings throughout the air in London. A Blue Box begins to appear, invisible to those who haven't met the Doctor. As the TARDIS sounds it's bell that it has landed, the blue door open and out comes the man himself, The Doctor. "Just going to pop off and get some tea!" He shouts over his shoulder to back to who ever was inside the TARDIS.
The head of a girl appears by the door, shouting after The Doctor. "Make sure you bring ours back this time!" She shouted before disappearing back inside the TARDIS, closing the doors behind her.

As the Doctor went off to get himself some tea, another man with a TARDIS appears not far off. This man commonly know as Theta. He too, off to get himself so tea, finds himself in the path of said Doctor. But when they return to The Doctor's TARDIS, chatting about who knows what, the TARDIS suddenly begins to malfunction and dematerializes into the Time Vortex.

In a flurry of fright and flight, the Doctor and Theta set off to Theta's TARDIS to retrieve the missing TARDIS and companions, but, sadly, The Doctor's type 40 TARDIS somehow caused the type 57 to malfunction as well, rendering it useless in time travel for the moment.

Meanwhile, inside the high flying TARDIS, said companions fight to get back. But that isn't their only fight, something has begun to leech the TARDIS energy. When the energy runs out, it's game over.

And their only means of help? A phone.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Spiraling Out Of Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiraling Out Of Control   Spiraling Out Of Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:30 pm

The Doctor frantically meddled with Theta's TARDIS console. "No NO! Theta, what the hell happened?" he shouted with rage. His concentration was interrupted by a soft ringing noise coming from his jacket. He reached inside and pulled out his super phone. "Hello?" the Doctor asked, his voice still tense with anger. "Doctor! What's happened? Where are you?" Clara's voice called from the phone. "Clara! Are you guys okay? I was so worried! I don't know what happened..." He trailed off. "I'll call you back when I find out what's wrong." The Doctor hung up.

~IN THE TARDIS~

"Hanna, he hung up!" Clara closed the phone, running her fingers through her long, wavy hair. "What are we going to do?" she whispered, and her eyes darted across the console panels. I have no idea how to work this thing We're doomed.
Back to top Go down

Spiraling Out Of Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: