Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_vote_lcapPest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_voting_barPest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_vote_lcapPest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_voting_barPest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) Empty
PostSubject: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:12 am

As the school bell rang, announcing the end of the day, Clara closed her teaching book and put it away.
"Matthew, please stay after class." She called out over the noise of the students gathering up their things and heading for the door. Matt groaned as he was asked to stay. Once most of the students had gone, and the rest were making their way out, she addressed the boy.

"Alright, come here." She said, waiting for her student to walk up to the front of the classroom where her desk was. "Matthew, you may recall that you were to stay after class and clean the blackboard?" She asked. Earlier in the class time, Clara had caught him speaking rudely about another student and she was not one to tolerate bullying. As a punishment, he had been assigned to stay after class and help clean up.

As she watched Matthew sigh, dragging his feet as he went to do as he was told, another student approached her desk. Clara smiled at the girl.
"Yes, Ellie, what is it?" She asked kindly. Ellie avoided looking toward Matthew, who was clearly in a grouchy mood because of having been caught and punished for his actions.
"Ms Oswald, on this assignment, when are we supposed to have it done?" She asked uncertainly.
"You can turn it in on Monday. That gives you the whole weekend to get it done, ok?" She smiled at the girl. "Is that all?" She inquired. Ellie hesitated a little.
"Well.. I was wondering, could I write the essay on something sort of science based?" She asked. "Or, maybe a bit.. science fictiony?" She added. Clara considered for a moment.
"Hm, as long as you do what you're supposed to do in the assignment, that would be alright." She told her with a nod.

"I like a bit of sci-fi, myself." She added with a smile. Ellie smiled back happily.
"Thanks, me too. No offense, but science is my favorite subject." She said with a small giggle. Clara smiled at her, then watched as she watched the girl went back to her desk to gather her things up. Clara glanced back to check that Matthew was still doing what he was supposed to be doing, then she began to clear her own desk and put things away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:25 am

Earlier, as the school bell was about to ring, inside the junkyard not too far away the cats were hissing when something large lumbered towards them. They all scampered off as the armored Ice Warrior looked over the junk they were gathered around, more scarps of left over human food and all. He searched through it for certain parts before finding an old radio that he tore up to find the right bolts and wiring.

Afterwards Zalatar, the exiled Ice Warrior, made his way back into the center of the junkyard where he was meant to stay while under the command of Clara Oswald. It had only been a week since she had found him in hiding around Loch Ness in Scotland, discovering his dishonorable origins and his need to see the Doctor to seek redemption. As Clara was just as lost as he was on finding the Doctor, Zalatar had no choice but to accept her as commander until the time of his restored honor. However the more he stayed on Earth the more he began to second guess.

Back in the center of the junkyard, where Zalatar had established a small base for himself, were scraps and remains of the food brought to him by Clara during his stay. There was also a lot of parts and wires being connected to a crude looking communication device he had created. When he returned he used the parts and attached to where he needed, soon using his armor capabilities to boost the signaling.

He was trying to pin-point any odd alien signals or sightings on Earth, a means of finding the doctor. This time he was lucky to find something very base and crude, but certainly alien in origin. He perked with interest, a confident hiss escaping through his teeth, before looking towards the school. he had to inform his commander.

Zalatar was careful not to be seen by any of the humans as he made his way to the school but was more out in the open by the time the children left. At that point he was peering through the windows trying to find Clara's classroom.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Clara looked up sharply when she heard Ellie squeal quietly in surprise. Clara looked at the door, where Ellie was staring through the window in it, and then Clara gasped softly when she saw Zalatar peering in through the window.
"Oh..no." She muttered under her breath. Matt looked over to see what was going on, and stared.
"What is that?" He asked, wide eyed. Ellie looked at her teacher questioningly.

Clara hesitated a bit.
"Um.. Matthew," Before she could finish, he interrupted her and exclaimed,
"It's a robot isn't it?! What's it doing here?" He ran over and opened the door to look at the 'robot' more closely. Ellie backed up a step or two, looking up at the Ice Warrior with wide eyes.
"It's not a robot.." She whispered, then glanced at Clara inquisitively. "Is it an alien or something?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Matthew, get back." Clara said sharply. The boy ignored her and poked at Zalatar's armor a few times, curious.
"What's a robot doing in a school?" He asked, frowning. "Is it stupid, and needs to learn to read and write?" He laughed at his rude joke.
"Matthew I said get back." Clara said warningly. She walked over and grabbed the boy by the back of his collar and dragged him back, away from the Ice Warrior. "And keep your mouth shut. You're being very disrespectful." She added, glaring down at the rude boy as the door closed again, automatically.

Ellie was still staring up at the Ice Warrior with wide eyes, curiosity filling her green eyes. Clara turned to Zalatar, hesitating briefly.
"Come in." She motioned for Zalatar to come into the classroom, thinking rapidly on how to handle this situation. She glanced at the two students. She didn't trust Matthew not to say something rude and possibly get himself in very deep trouble. "You two, go on home. And don't tell anyone about this, understand?" She asked, giving both children a stern look, lingering on Matthew.

The boy almost argued with his teacher, then he realized that his punishment was ending early.
"Alright!" He agreed quickly. He paused briefly to look at Zalatar on his way out, then ran down the hall, out the door, and kept running until he got home. Ellie, however, didn't move. She looked up at Clara inquisitively.
"Is it a friend of yours, Ms Oswald? Can I meet him?" She asked eagerly. Clara was surprised by this, and hesitated a little, glancing at Zalatar.

Last edited by Clara/Emma on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Zalatar had finally located Clara, but she was not alone. Two human children were with her but thankfully given that it was a small amount meant that they would not be as great a threat as many. Zalatar actually wondered if Clara would command him to silence them both permanently. Either way he would be satisfied.

Not familiar with how Earth doors worked Zalatar pushed the door down instead of opening it. When he realized it was broken he looked back to Clara and replied "Apologies, Commander Clara. You door is malfunctioned."

He watched as the children were dealt with, both being let go instead of destroyed. While it was not something he agreed with it was his commander's wish, and so he would follow it. As the boy child left Zalatar hissed at him to scare him off when he kept staring at him and calling him a 'robot'. He then turned when Clara as addressing the girl, waiting to hear her commands given to her. Due to this he believed she was already a commander in her own rights, though of children and not warriors.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Clara bit her lip as she watched the door being broken down.
"Yes.. I see that. Well, I'm sure someone will fix it." She replied to Zalatar, not sure if she should find this amusing or if she should be worried about losing her job. She glanced down at Ellie when she heard the girl giggling softly behind her hand. She smiled faintly, and then looked at Zalatar again.

"Um.. ok. Ellie, this is Zalatar. He is an Ice Warrior from.. Mars." She said, knowing how ridiculous that sounded. She expected the girl to not believe her and maybe laugh at the supposed 'joke'. To Clara's surprise, Ellie didn't seem the least bit skeptical.
"Pleasure to meet you Zalatar." She said courteously, smiling. "I'm Ellie, from Earth. I'm not a warrior or anything though, I'm just a kid." She looked up at her teacher. "Why'd he call you commander Ms Oswald?" She asked curiously.

Clara hesitated briefly, still trying to get over how casually Ellie accepted the alien thing.
"Oh.. well, um. That's sort of a long story. And you'd probably better be getting on home. I'll see you Monday, alright? And don't forget to do that assignment." She reminded her. Ellie looked slightly disappointed but nodded.
"Yes Ma'am."
"Oh, and.. Ellie? Please don't tell anyone about this?" She asked, nodding toward Zalatar. She didn't want rumors going around that there was a martian wandering around London and invading the schools. Ellie giggled a little.
"Yes Ms Oswald. I won't tell anyone. And I can try to make sure people don't believe Matt, too." She smiled and then grabbed her books up and left the classroom with a smile.

Clara waited until Ellie had gone, then turned to Zalatar.
"Alright.. so, did you need something?" She asked, waiting to hear why he had come here. She hoped it was something important, because she liked to think that he wouldn't have come here for something as trivial as getting impatient for his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Zalatar looked down at the human girl and was susprised she was not running in fear or gawking at him. She was like Clara, obviously having some sort of past experience with his people or things unnatural to Earth. In any case when she introduced herself Zalatar only gave a Martian salute.

"While you may not carry the honor of a warrior, Ellie of Earth, you still garner my respect from one of Commander Clara's subordinates to another." He then waited until she left and Clara demanded an explanation that he said "I have found an odd signal coming from the region you refer to as 'Car-diff'. It is alien in origin and, perhaps, could lead us to the Doctor."

While Clara would think on this Zalatar looked around the classroom. He examined the desks and everything hanging on the walls, seeing this was a different military room, at least in his eyes, to the ones on Mars. He was about to question were the weapon racks were.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Clara brightened up when he explained that he had found evidence of alien activity in nearby Cardiff.
"Oh, great!" She said happily as she put on her jacket, then went over to her desk to grab her bag. She put the strap over her shoulder so it crossed across her chest.

She had the whole weekend to work on this case, and that should surely be enough time to stop whatever the problem was, hopefully find the Doctor in the process, and get back by Monday morning for school. She turned back to Zalatar and noticed he was looking around the classroom. She wondered if they had any schools on Mars, but she didn't ask about that.

"So, I'll just get the truck and we'll head off to Cardiff. You can tell me more about the signal and everything on the way." She told him, and smiled as she led the way cautiously out of the classroom. She looked both ways to make sure the hallway was clear, then started for the doors. It would've been better if he had waited until she had come to see him after school, but hopefully everything would be ok. She hoped so, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:04 pm

Zalatar followed his commander out of the school and waited until the transport was ready, Meanwhile one of the school janitors had arrived and seen what was done to the door, wondering what the hell had happened.

Eventually the two were driving towards Cardiff with Zalatar secured in the back of the truck. A trap was laid over him to avoid anyone seeing and, being a good soldier, he stayed still during the entire trip. As they traveled he was trying to figure what the signal was, being that there were only so many forms and species familiar to him.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Clara drove the truck to Cardiff, thinking about what they might find here. Would the Doctor be there? She hoped he would. If not, she hoped at least to hear some word of him. He still wasn't answering her calls, and he hadn't come this Wednesday either. She was really starting to get worried about him.

But then again, maybe he was just caught up with some adventure and got mixed up on his days. Maybe he would show up next Wednesday and have no idea that she had been trying to reach him, and it might only have been a few hours for him since he left her at home a few weeks ago. If that were the case, then she was so going to hurt him when he showed up.

As she finally reached Cardiff, she pulled up to the place where they would be beginning their investigation, and parked the truck. Hopping out, she took a glance around before going to the back and pulling the tarp away, to uncover the Ice Warrior hiding beneath it.
"Right, so we're in Cardiff." She told him. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Once freed from the tarp, Zalatar looked around while explaining to Clara "We must locate the source of the transmission. It is crude and basic, yet it is possible the Doctor is using it to hide himself from enemies. In any event we must investigate, Commander Clara."

He was able to lift himself up and off the truck before surveying the area. As he did he used the trap and tired it around himself to act as a cloak of sorts. He managed it around his head and shoulder and it dropped down far enough to only cover down to his waists. His armored legs were exposed and obviously his red eyed visor stuck out along with his size and shape.

Not seeing this himself he looked to her and asked "Is this disguise sufficient, Commander?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Clara watched Zalatar get the tarp and wrap it around his shoulders like a cloak. He then asked if his disguise was sufficient. Clara smiled at him. She didn't have the heart to tell him that it really wasn't much of a disguise at all.
"Yes.. it looks.. fine." She told him, keeping her smile on her face.

She wasn't even sure if he would need a disguise. Partly because, since they were trying to find the Doctor, she had decided that it might not be such a bad idea to be conspicuous in things like, having an Ice Warrior fighting off enemies. Something like that was sure to draw the Doctor's attention, although she was aware that it needed to be in moderation, which is why she wanted him to stay hidden while they were in the area where Clara lived and worked.

She didn't want people investigating and finding him, because that would be very bad and may end up starting a terrible massacre, if some idiot went looking in the right place, freaked out when they found Zalatar, and attacked him. Clara wasn't sure what might happen then. So she thought it best to try and keep any 'sightings' of the Ice Warrior away from home.

Turning to look over the area where they were, she thought for a moment.
"How will we find out where the signal is coming from?" She asked. "Do you have some way of following the signal to its source?" She inquired, glancing back at Zalatar.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:30 pm

He looked around while answering her question by explaining "I can use the systems in my armor to locate the signal. Though even from here it is still very feint." After looking around a little more he stopped and looked ahead before saying "If you will allow me to lead, Commander Clara." with a hiss.

he lead her away from where they parked and through a few alleys and back streets, this way they avoided any more attention than they caught. Often Zalatar would get second glances and stares from a few people, but not so many to warrant any real attention. At the very least the cloak covered the more frightening parts of him from them.

When they came to one spot close to where the signal was Zalatar stopped and pointed out something to Clara in the alley they found themselves in. It was a dead body of a homeless man. It looked like an animal had bit into his neck and let him bleed to death before anyone else had found him.

"There is a deceased human in front of us, commander." he said to her so she could see. "It would appear he was attacked. Does this aid into our investigation or should I dispose of it instead?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Clara nodded as Zalatar said he could track the system with his armor. She didn't know how his armor could do that, but that was good enough for her.
"Sure thing." She replied when he asked if he could take the lead. She glanced around briefly as Zalatar led the way, then she began to follow him. She wondered where they were going to end up, and what they might find here in this place.

She hoped it would be the Doctor, but she knew it could also be enemies. About the time she was thinking that, Zalatar announced that there was a dead human in front of them. Clara stopped and peeked around Zalatar in surprise.
"Oh..my stars." She said in shock, stunned when she saw the body. She backed away a little and covered her face with her hands.

She backed away a little and shook her head, trying to keep from freaking out like she naturally wanted to do. She took a deep breath and let it out shakily. She remembered that Zalatar was an Ice Warrior, and she was mindful that she may appear weak if she freaked out over a dead body, when he had probably killed many foes.

She slowly lowered her hands and took another deep breath and tried to calm down.
"S-sorry.. Um.." She avoided looking at the dead body, afraid she might get sick. Zalatar wanted to know what to do. Clara wasn't quite sure whether it would help in the investigation or not. She tried to think of how to reply. "I, um, think it may help in the investigation." She said quietly, not sure how, but surely it would help.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Zalatar looked back, seeing that his commander was troubled by something, but did not ask. He thought perhaps it was because she was taking in the sight of a human corpse, not something any race could usually stand to see: a fallen member of their species. But a soldier like Zalatar was trained to not think of it as death, but rather a dying honor in battle. Though the corpse before them obviously did not die so.

He walked over and picked up the body by the arm as he examined it. He held it up and looked over the wounds, obviously not being very careful with how he handled it. Eventually he discovered the bite wounds and examined them, even hissing a little.

"This human was attacked by something. It had ripped part of his own throat out before he bleed to death." With that he dropped the body and looked back to Clara and said "There are a number of creature native to your planet that could do this. Though I doubt any are present in Car-diff to make this sort of wound."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Clara winced slightly in sympathy with the dead man, as Zalatar began examining him, somewhat roughly. She glanced away and tried not to watch, because she wanted to tell him to stop. But it would help the investigation, and she kept quiet, trying not to pay attention, although of course it bothered her very much.

After Zalatar gave his report on the body, Clara nodded tensely and folded her arms.
"Right. So, we need to figure out what did this." She decided, trying to hide her nervousness. She glanced down and looked sadly at the dead man. She wondered if he had any family, and if there would be anyone to bury him. She hoped so, because it would be even more sad for his sake if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Zalatar hissed while looking down at the body before saying "Perhaps it is whatever alien species is using the signals. There is a possibility if we continue to follow we may yet find the source of both the signal and the creature that did this."

With that he let Clara follow him as they came closer to the source. They stopped at where Zalatar did, right over a manhole leading down into the sewers. Even the Ice Warrior looked at the small covering and realized that the signal was underground.

"This would explain why it is feint." he said. "The location is underground." he then looked to Clara and stated "I am afraid I cannot follow. I would not fit with my armor on, Commander Clara."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Clara followed after Zalatar when he continued walking. She glanced back at the poor dead man, then followed the Ice Warrior. She wondered what could have killed him, and she hoped that whatever it was, it wasn't still on the loose. But she had a feeling it was.

Stopping at the manhole, she looked up at Zalatar, then down at the manhole. She was about to ask why he'd stopped, when he spoke and said that the signal was coming from down there.
"Oh.. well, alright. I guess we'll have to.. go down there then." She said with little enthusiasm. She wasn't too excited about the idea of going down there, but at least Zalatar would be there.. right?

But then, when he said he wouldn't be able to follow, Clara looked up at him with wide eyes.
"Wait, what? No..." She took a step back, shaking her head slightly. She didn't want to go down there on her own! But, at the same time, did she really want to appear cowardly in front of the Ice Warrior? After thinking about it for half a second, and glancing at that manhole which could be where that vicious monster that killed that man was hiding, she decided that she really didn't care what Zalatar thought of her. She didn't want to get killed down in a sewer just to look brave.

She looked around, then looked at him.
"I'm not going down there, not on my own. So, we'll just have to figure something else out." She declared. If the Doctor was there, maybe she might be persuaded to try going down in that hole with him, but on her own? Absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Zalatar looked to her when she refused to go alone. He wasn't sure if it was fear of being alone or just fear of facing whatever was down their. In any case he looked back to her and hissed, seeing as how they needed a different way down into the sewers now. He thought for a moment before kneeling down.

"I would ask you step back, Commander." he said before pounding his fists into the ground.

He continued causing loud bangs as he used his suit's strength to eventually lift the portion of the sidewalk off. Now the hole was bigger, only it left a big gaping hole in the middle of the alley. He then looked to Clara and gave a small toothy Martian smile.

"I shall go first." he hissed before jumping down and landing with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Clara stopped and stared in confusion when she was asked to step back. She did so warily, wondering what he was going to do. She soon found out, and her eyes went big and round as she watched the martian attack the sidewalk. Her jaw dropped slightly, and she quickly looked around to see if anyone had heard the commotion, but luckily no one came running to investigate.

She couldn't help a little laugh as she watched Zalatar continue to pound a hole in the sidewalk. She covered her lips with one hand and giggled softly as she looked around, still worried that someone might come and try to stop them. She thought about telling him that ripping a hole in the sidewalk wasn't really the best idea, but then again, it was sort of her own fault for being unwilling to go down the hole by herself.

As Zalatar went down the hole, Clara glanced around a little nervously before carefully stepping over to where the hole was. She found the ladder and carefully began to climb down. She wasn't in a suit of armor, and she didn't know how far down it might be, so she wasn't about to jump. She placed her feet carefully on each rung of the metal ladder, and finally reached the bottom. She turned and smoothed her dress a bit and then looked around, wondering why she hadn't thought to bring a flashlight.

"Oh.. it's dark." She commented, frowning slightly as she took a glance around. She moved closer to Zalatar, hoping that if anything attacked, the Ice Warrior would defend her, because she had no light to see, and no weapon to defend herself with. Remembering the way that dead man had looked, she swallowed quietly and took a deep breath. "Right then.. lead the way." She said quietly, a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Zalatar had looked back when she entered. He hissed as he breathed and looked around for any signs of anything out of place, particularly the creature that attacked the human above. His visor made it easier for him to see than for Clara, and when she told him to lead on he gave a Martian salute before doing so.

As they walked further into the sewer system Zalatar wasn't exactly trying to be sneaky at all. He walked and stomped as he normally walked while hissing as he breathed. One arm stayed up with his blaster primed if anything should suddenly leap out and attack. All the while the signal he'd picked up before was becoming a bit more clear and easier to track.

He stopped when shadows on the walls in front moved. He aimed his weapon forward and held it there while making sure Clara was behind him.

"I fear, commander Clara, that we are not alone." he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Clara followed the Ice Warrior, mostly blindly, unable to see much of anything because it was so dark. She couldn't help thinking of all the scary movies she'd ever seen, and started feeling more and more worried.

Suddenly he stopped, and with it being so dark, Clara didn't see him stop. She bumped into him before she realized that his footsteps had stopped.
"Sorry.." She whispered, backing away a couple of steps.

Hearing him say that he didn't think they were alone, she glanced around briefly. It did no good, however, as she didn't have enough light to see anything. She wrapped her arms around herself and tried to listen, but heard nothing besides Zalatar's breathing, which was actually quite noisy.

"What is it?" She whispered nervously. Were they going to be attacked? Was there something horribly dangerous here? She tried to calm her breathing, wishing the Doctor was there. She would've liked to have him near her. She supposed Zalatar would protect her well enough, but the Doctor would have been able to hug her and comfort her. She couldn't very well hug an Ice Warrior.. and she suspected Zalatar would only be confused if she did.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:12 pm

A sudden shrill noise came from the darkness, making Zalatar hiss again when he heard something from upfront. Clara could not see but there was something, several somethings, heading towards them the font. Zalatar wasted no time and started firing towards the large group of creatures coming towards them. He fired and some fell while others still kept running at them.

"Hide yourself, Commander." he said while still firing. "You cannot defend yourself. There are far too many."

He kept firing while, behind Clara, something else was moving in the shadows. It was looking at the human girl while her giant Ice Warrior bodyguard still attacked what was coming up towards them.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Clara was a bit frightened when she heard the shill noise.
"What's that?" She whispered nervously. Then Zalatar started to shoot, and she quickly put her hands over her ears and backed away a little, wincing a bit at the noise. She wasn't sure what was happening, because she couldn't see much of anything.

Zalatar told her to hide, and she glanced around briefly into the darkness on either side of her. Hide where? She was pretty sure the only place to hide was if she went back the way they had come, and went back up the ladder. But that would involve going through the dark sewer tunnel by herself, with monsters lurking around waiting to attack her.

Clara thought the safest place for her at the moment, was right where she was. She was about to tell Zalatar that she was staying right where she was, when something grabbed her. Clara instinctively screamed and started to struggle as she was dragged backward. Her mouth was covered and her scream was smothered, but she continued to struggle as hard as she could as she was dragged further away into the dark depths of the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 am

Given the uproar that Zalatar was making he didn't notice Clara being snatched away. Instead he'd charged forward into the group of aliens approaching before seeing what they really were: thoosomes/weevils. He wasn't that familiar with the species itself but knew that they weren't dangerous enough to him as much as Clara.

He hissed and growled as he smacked some away before punching or choking others. They tried attacking him through the armor but everything they did, banging with their fists or trying to hit him with a pipe or something, proved useless. Zalatar had already killed half a dozen before the remaining batch finally ran off.

The Ice Warrior hissed as he watched them leave before saying "I am not as familiar with the species, Commander. But I know they are no threat to..." He turned and realized Clara was gone, making him shout "Commander Clara!?!"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:26 am

Clara's struggles became a bit fainter as she was pulled deeper and deeper into the tunnels. The hand, or whatever it was, was covering her mouth and part of her nose, hindering her breathing. She began to lose consciousness, and her struggles eventually stopped as she passed out.

When Clara woke up, she was lying on her back. It was so dark she couldn't see, and she had no idea where she was. She sat up slowly and tried to look around, but she couldn't see anything. She started to panic slighlty.

"Where am I?" She asked out loud, her voice a little trembly. She felt around her with her hands, but she only felt the floor. She hugged her knees up to her chest and blinked several times, as if hoping it might get lighter if she blinked. She also tried blinking back tears.

"I don't know where I am.." She whispered in fear. She closed her eyes and hugged her knees tighter, a tiny whimper escaping her throat. Her worst fears were happening now, and she couldn't even see anything. She took a shaky breath and tried to stay calm, and tried to listen for any sounds. She didn't hear anything, and this worried her a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)   Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pest Control (Zalatar, Clara)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: