Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Dalek Unit 846785 I_vote_lcapDalek Unit 846785 I_voting_barDalek Unit 846785 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Dalek Unit 846785 I_vote_lcapDalek Unit 846785 I_voting_barDalek Unit 846785 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Dalek Unit 846785

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rightroblo
Newb
Newb
Rightroblo

Dalek Unit 846785 Empty
PostSubject: Dalek Unit 846785   Dalek Unit 846785 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:59 pm

The Old Bucket

Species: Dalek

::Appearance::
Hair:None
Eyes:Green
Height:Unknown
Figure: Standard Dalek body with claw appendage
Other: Large blast holes in body, Dead mutant inside
Clothing: N/A

::Info::
Family: None
Personality: Shy,loner,ignores people,possibly insane,due to damage he is unable to speak
Strengths: Shield(slightly weakened),Weakened ray gun, Armour
Weakness: Scars, his insanity
Dislikes: The unknowing of parts of his life, Hostile Characters
Dream: nothing

History: Bucket was a regular dalek until he was disconnected from the dalek web. He began to question his overlords which resulted in him being attacked, he ran from the daleks and crashed in the Grampian Mountains,Scotland. He made his way into a cave where he downloaded his conciousness into his dalek body/armour and bled out. When he woke, He did not remember downloading his conciousness and went insane. His cave has a few corpses littered around from officials who went to investigate his crash site.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Bucket found himself in a much darker environment than it was used to, even for a cave it's 'home' wasn't this dark. It looked out and saw the light of a lamp with a figure underneath. Not connected to the dalek web, it did not know this was the Doctor, and was only looking for a way home. It noticed a backpack hanging from It's ray gun and decided to look in, having to alter the length of it's manipulator slightly, an object(chicken leg) fell out and rolled away, vicious-sounding noises were heard and it did not recognise the sounds but new they were predators. Soon something illuminated the bag and Bucket tried to grab it, succeeding, but holding it in an awkward position, as It tried to cross the street, the machinery inside seem to be producing it's own light, barely piercing the blackness around. So Bucket used It's eye to illuminated it's other sides with the flashlight illuminating the front. Having no biological parts exposed to the darkness, Bucket made it and looked at the Doctor, wondering why he was even here.
Back to top Go down

Dalek Unit 846785
Page 1 of 1