Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_vote_lcapSecondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_voting_barSecondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_vote_lcapSecondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_voting_barSecondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z
Beginner
Beginner
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z

Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z   Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Name: Formerly Marcus Herminius Paetus, now Unit 57-Z  

Species: Used to be a Roman, before he was abducted and upgraded by the Cybermen

Appearance: Although he is an older model than most other Cybermen (He was upgraded before Christ was even born), he is far from dated, and even is superior to the run of the mill Cyberman. His armor is plated slightly thicker than normal, and he stands two feet taller than the average Cyberman. He moves more fluidly and dextrously than the average as well, walking normally as opposed to the stiff march all Cybermen seem to adopt. From his outward appearance, it is clear he holds rank of Cyber Controller, but he prefers to do his controlling from the front line, so he's built more like a command tank than a fragile order-giver.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Attitude: Has no emotions, he's a Cyberman. Although, he was designed with terminating organics in mind, so is wired to take pleasure in ending the lives of creatures who are incompatible or unwilling to upgrade. Is also one of the few Cybermen capable of autonomous thought and problem solving, his rank requiring it.

Gadgets/Weapons (Below)
Cyber Strength: This comes standard on most Cybermen, but is amplified in Unit 57-Z. He can tear most doors off their hinges, and his bare hands are among the deadliest weapons he has, using them to break bones and smash organs with brutal efficiency. His strength allows him to go toe to toe with beasts as powerful as a rhinoceros.

Heavy MkIV Cyber Chassis: Unit 57-Z sports a heavy Cyberman chassis designed to shrug off conventional weapons and deter more powerful weapons. Weapons designed to kill Cybermen and Daleks just tends to stagger or wound him, rather than stop him completely. His chassis is built with special instruments that allow him to issue orders to Cybermen mid-battle or on the spot, rather than having to use a specialized chair.

Cyber Lasers: Unlike the regular Cyberman, Unit 57-Z is a tad bit too large to use the signature Cyberman Lasergun normally, so instead he has two of them installed in his arms, that he can fire from under his wrist. They sacrifice accuracy and power because they need to share power with the rest of his body, but still retain a rapid rate of fire, with cooling periods necessary between bursts.

Cyber Gladius: The very sword he used to cut down the enemies of Rome was reforged when he was upgraded for the first time, and is a two foot long, two-edged blade made out of Cyber Steel, the same material Cyberman armor. Although Unit 57-Z almost never uses it, it is capable of tearing through organics, although has a hard time getting though anything as durable as a fellow Cyberman.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back Story: Marcus Herminius Paetus was a roman general, known for his tactical genius, combat prowess, and outstanding height. He led Roman armies to victory in every one of his battles, leaving no prisoners and personally overseeing the slaughters of millions in the name of Rome. It wasn't long before the Cybermen discovered the potential this man had during a scouting run by earth, and he was promptly abducted and upgraded to be a Cyber-Controller, being assigned the identity of Unit 57-Z

During The Cyber Wars, he performed admirably, leading vast deletion forces and overseeing upgrades and genocides alike. His tactical genius and combat prowess was deemed invaluable by the Cybermen, so when the Cybermen were finally defeated in The Cyber Wars, the remaining Cybermen went out of their way to recover, repair, and upgrade his chassis, and put him under stasis, to be awakened when the time was right.

And that time did come.

Following the resurgence of several timelords, the Cybermen took Unit 57-Z out of stasis, assigned him the rank of Cyber Leader/Controller, and brought him back into active service, awaiting the day when he would lead the Cybermen once more to nearly wiping out the galaxy.

Interesting Quirks: Sometimes his programming bugs, and he speaks in Roman rather than english. His verbal commands to other Cybermen often include Roman vernacular, such as referring to Cybermen under his command as "Legionnaires". When standing still or at attention, he holds his hand on the hilt of his gladius, just like he did when he was still human.

Last edited by Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z   Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Secondary Character: Unit 57-Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: