Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_vote_lcapFlannagan Hertz Ryder I_voting_barFlannagan Hertz Ryder I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_vote_lcapFlannagan Hertz Ryder I_voting_barFlannagan Hertz Ryder I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Flannagan Hertz Ryder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Flannagan Hertz Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Flannagan Hertz Ryder   Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FLANNAGAN HERTZ RYDER (Replacing Sebastian)

Species: Human/ Strouk

::Appearance::
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Figure: Lean, athletic
Other:  14 different scars littered across his body
Clothing: Whatever is most comfortable.

::Info::
Family:

Frances Ryder (Mother)
John Ryder (Father)
Tilly-Smith Ryder (Sister)
Joseph Ryder (Brother)

Personality:

Flannagan is definitely the lonesome type. He doesn't cover it up with witty remarks or a smile, Hertz is one of those that doesn't completely shut his emotions away, he had been a rogue in league with the government, something that had been kept off-books, in a civil war back on his home planet.

He's fearless and often that gets him into the biggest amount of trouble. His aim is to help people, he has a funny way of showing it but...whatever works, eh?

Hertz has...trust issues, he doesn't like to admit it but he doesn't hide it very well, knowing that the government would eventually find him, he's, well, cautious of those he meets.

On top of that, he doesn't like to work on the 'front lines' in any situation, being in the background (and forgotten) is really what makes him most comfortable. Hertz is still trying to fit into the 21st century, it is a strange place for him, so he is still learning.

Strengths:

Fighter
Good orientation; sense of direction and rarely gets lost
Strategist
Weapon efficient

Weakness:

Stubborn
Alcoholic
Prone to bouts of anger

Trying to help people
Sleeping and eating
Trying to make conversations awkward
Learning
Family

Dislikes:

Ignorance
Death
Greed
Hates people taking advantage of others
Aliens. Especially aliens. (Which is rather ironic.)

Dream:

To make his family proud.

History:

It's the 34th century, Gemini XI is in utter chaos. A civil war and a war between a neighbouring planet. Homes have been destroyed and millions of lives have been lost.

The Ryder family had been spared this. They were a family of slaves, born on a vessel named Volta. They were above the fighting, on board the vessel with the government. They were not part of the war but they witnessed this. John and Frances had tried to give their children a good life but it was hard when they were ripped away from one another. Tilly, Joseph and Flannagan, they were brought up as children of the government.

But Flannagan had rebelled against them and at the age of 12, stole one of their ships and escaped. He wanted to so desperately go back, but he knew that this escape was his only chance, so he didn't turn back.

He lived his life on the very borders of the outskirts, away from the fighting. Flannagan never stayed in place for very long as the government had a bounty on him. He went from place to place, market to black-market until he found a complete gem, a teleportation device, a stone that was capable of taking him away from a war-torn planet.

It was a difficult transition and for the first few trips, he got ill and had to rest for a couple of days before venturing out. The government never gave up.

Why me?

That was the question that awoke him from his slumber every night. Flannagan didn't know why they were after him. He was a slave who had managed to make a run for it, so why the effort? It would be a question that repeated itself over and over.

It was because he was half-alien. He doesn't know this but his father was not John Ryder. He had been one of 6 who were genetically modified to act as later security guards for the government and eventually end the war.

What was that genetic modification? The Strouk gene. They had managed to get a sample from the black market (it was desperate times). It was enough to give him tougher resistance against bullets and the very small amount of healing factor, anything bigger than .9mm could be fatal to him.

He does not look like a Strouk, but that gene affected his ability with weaponry, being more proficient.

Flannagan soon found himself in the 21st century, a place that was completely foreign to him, a fresh place to start his life again.

The reason Flannagan is being hunted is due to the fact that his DNA is a combination of Strouk and human.

The government hunt him down because they know they can exploit him somehow when they finally find him.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Been here awhile Smile

Last edited by Richard Lancaster on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan Hertz Ryder   Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:38 am

Finished Smile
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan Hertz Ryder   Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:56 am

Sorry to be a pain, bumping
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan Hertz Ryder   Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:43 am

Looking pretty good, I'm only going to ask two things:

1- Please specify what alien he's supposed to be mixed with. Preferably a canon alien, or something approved in the alien creation section. And, if you don't mind, what exactly stayed and went with that kind of transformation.

2- "Good orientation" is a bit unclear. At least it is to me. What exactly do you mean by orientation?

Fix those two things up and you should be set!
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan Hertz Ryder   Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 7:30 am

Edited, created a new species and his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan Hertz Ryder   Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Radical. Everything's lookin' great, and I'm not seeing any problem areas.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flannagan Hertz Ryder   Flannagan Hertz Ryder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flannagan Hertz Ryder
Page 1 of 1