Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
new character, Ryder I_vote_lcapnew character, Ryder I_voting_barnew character, Ryder I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
new character, Ryder I_vote_lcapnew character, Ryder I_voting_barnew character, Ryder I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

new character, Ryder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder Ellison
Student
Student
Ryder Ellison

new character, Ryder Empty
PostSubject: new character, Ryder   new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Name: Ryder James Ellison

Species: Human... Sort of.

Appearance: He has dark brown hair that is nearly black. His eyes are blue, however, he has heterochromia iridum, which is the difference in coloration of the iris of the eye. His eyes only vary in different color toward the center of his eyes, in which turn brown and green toward the iris. The rest is a piercing, bright blue that his little sister thinks glows in the dark. He's very pale, which only makes his eyes stand out even more. With the rest of his appearance, he looks exactly like the actor, Logan Lerman.

Height: 5'9"

Attitude: Ryder tends to be very reserved, generally wants to be in the back of the crowd. Unnoticed and untouched. Unless something is put at stake. Something... Or someone. Then he can be very aggressive.

Gadgets/Weapons: Not exactly weapons as more like... Powers... Or something. The ability to control water in any form. Please, do not say "water bender".

Back Story: There are many things to Ryder's life that do not add together to form a perfect story. When he was very young, at the age of two, his family went through a crack in time from their universe, to the Doctor's universe. In Ryder's original universe, the Greek gods were real, just not as stubborn as people thought. (They do in fact visit their children, thank you.) Ryder was the son of Poseidon, though he himself doesn't realize it. In the other universe, the Doctor's, Ryder was enrolled in school at the age of six in the proper age group. By ten, he found out his powers. People made up ridiculous names, judging him in any way they could think of. He had something under his belt that no one could understand, so they think it's "different". That it's "bad". On the eve of his sixteenth birthday, a man who went by the name of Rassilon appeared in the den of his house. He did not bother his parents, nor his sister, but stood and delivered a message. Terrified, Ryder poured his glass of water on the floor, turning it to ice, then pushing it up at Rassilon. In seconds, the stranger was no longer there, nor was the ice. The message was simple: stay hidden or you die. You die, as does your family. You burn. Not capable of keeping his powers in check, every month Rassilon would send a new creature in hopes of killing him. Never did they stop coming, even after the Time Lock and Rassilon no longer seemed like a threat. He did not understand the powers, being the only one in his family to have them. His sister was born four years after they came to the different universe, making her his half-sister. He has never met his real father, though that's who seems to be putting his life at risk with the Time Lords... Who think he shouldn't exist. That he should only be part of some myth.

Interesting Quirks: Ryder hates people who use him for his water skills, so he usually attempts to keep them to himself. He tends to run his hands through his hair a lot, or crack his fingers. Which, now that it's typed, isn't too interesting. He can't control his powers most of the time and water tends to turn to ice when he doesn't even realize it. Girls at school call him "Sharkboy" as a joke, while the guys generally ignore him or bully him. From his high school life and the earlier years, Ryder is practically a mute.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

new character, Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character, Ryder   new character, Ryder I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Approved Very Happy Hope you enjoy your stay with us Ryder!

-Sonya-
~Administrative Staff~
Back to top Go down

new character, Ryder
Page 1 of 1