Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_vote_lcapererie hietz (2nd oc) I_voting_barererie hietz (2nd oc) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_vote_lcapererie hietz (2nd oc) I_voting_barererie hietz (2nd oc) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

ererie hietz (2nd oc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drealynn
Student
Student

ererie hietz (2nd oc) Empty
PostSubject: ererie hietz (2nd oc)   ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:40 am

Character Name Ererie Hietz

Species: Nietsal

::Appearance::
Hair: bright red short beard and hair
Eyes: blue
Height: 6’3
Figure: very physically fit so tight bodybuilder muscles has a weekly routine
Other: black wings that can act like a cape has no powers
Clothing: A magician’s top hat it has inner pockets with smoke pellets, rope, lock picks, flash bombs etc. A dark purple suit with black bow tie, also has a tall wooden cane
Weapon: a simple cane with a hidden swordblade torchwood issued so can cut through most earth made metals, a perception filter necklace shaped like a raven.
abilities: standard perception filter used for disguise it holds an image of another person that it has "scanned" has to be close by to do scanning unless the person is aware will not notice this. a person trained, physic, or really smart will be able to see through it or notice the scanning.
appearance: raven's head a cobalt black shiny material, the eye is a red ruby like gemstone.

::Info::
Family: an orphan he did not know where his family is when he found out he was betrayed and is estranged from them
Personality: calls himself a gentleman because he does have a code of conduct if caught he will give back the item stolen, can be coldly logical with a dry sense of humor, can be arrogant and set out to prove that he is right.
Strengths: flight, stealth, very good at lying or bluffing
Weakness: high pitched noise above a dogs hearing, being on contract, his past, claustrophobia has to meditate to over come this.
Dislikes: being caught, his past
Dream: Going to the next heist /adventure

History: Growing up in an orphanage he learned street skills quickly doing odd jobs to earn a living. The proprieter of the orpanage was uncaring when he was 18 they discovered what he was and tried to turn him into torchwood for money. Where he was trained as an operative and he built his custom made cane, but the higher ups wanted to experiment on him so he escaped with a stolen vortex manipulator.
He keeps physically fit enough so that he can fit into small spaces and do acrobatics at least a weekly routine. He also has to meditate because of claustrophobia.
After torchwood he traveled to his home planet and was taken in by the family Ventus Ferum. The daughter of this family gave him his raven's necklace after they fell in love but it was really stolen from the royal family, he had to run away from the law because he was framed for the theft. Masquerading as an investigator he really hones his skills to do bigger thief's in an effort to catch his lover who also fled to commit more crimes. The adrenaline from thieving made him addicted to it he will fight whoever gets in his way.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
• A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat
Ererie glanced warily at the darkened street, noticing a man sitting propped up against an old police box. He had heard of The Doctor in fact he currently had a contract to save the man one of the only reasons he was even in such a dangerous area, he had a theory of what waited in the shadows. Taking an inventory he found a chicken leg to toss, his eyes narrowing as the bone fell to the ground stripped bare of its meat. It was time for a small experiment tossing both the carrot and the rubber duck towards the Doctor not only to see if they were eaten, but to see if he could be woken up. Bump not even a groan from the unconscious man on the bright side the carrot and rubber duck were still intact. Ererie nodded to himself confirming his thoughts the Vasta Nerda would not eat vegetables or inorganic matter. He carefully used the Doctor’s sonic over the edge of the raincoat making it smell like carrot. All that he had left was the small book of matches to light in front of his body He also soniced the flashlight to brighten the beam as he slowly crossed the street. He allowed himself a small smirk as he thought of the rather hefty fees he would retrieve now that he was done.

Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: ererie hietz (2nd oc)   ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Looks pretty good but just a couple of things need clarification before I can approve it.

an orphan he did not know where his family is when he found out he was betrayed and is estranged from them - You don't really find out you're an orphan, it sounds like you mean he is separated from his parents at some point? I just need that clarified in the family section please.

Also you've put a thief for hire freelancer in Status and left Occupation blank. Occupation is job, while status is more of your place in society, and current predicament if you like. So I would swap what you've put to occupation, then I needed something for status - it can be fairly brief though.

Finally in Weakness you've put high pitched noise above a dogs hearing does that mean that he makes the noise or if that noise is made it hurts him? It's just not very clear.

The cane may need a separate weapons creation form since it sounds quite special, being able to cut through metals and such.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: ererie hietz (2nd oc)   ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:40 am

Family: his parents were ashamed because a commoner fell in love with a member of the royal family to protect him they abanndoned him on Earth.
Weakness: high pitched noises above a dogs hearing can case him to fall unconcious
Weapon: a simple cane with a hidden swordblade torchwood issued so can cut through 20 inches of iron, lead, or steel. cannot cut through diamond, more than 20 inches, or a daleks casing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: ererie hietz (2nd oc)   ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Perfect. Approved.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: ererie hietz (2nd oc)   ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:42 am

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ererie hietz (2nd oc)   ererie hietz (2nd oc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ererie hietz (2nd oc)
Page 1 of 1