Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sycorax Rock I_vote_lcapSycorax Rock I_voting_barSycorax Rock I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sycorax Rock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sycorax Rock Empty
PostSubject: Sycorax Rock   Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Trenzalor......

The nights on Trenzalor were long and cold, the seemingly forever waves of snow made sleeping nearly impossible. Children shivered under tightly tucked blankets as their mothers peered out of the window in search of a bright horizon over the distant mountains. Sadly that horizon never came; instead a large wave of darkness fell upon the small town and the familiar roar of a ships engines roared overhead. The townspeople rushed outside, their hopeful eyes shot towards the sky, "Maybe they're here to help!" a boy cried to his mother who held him closely to her.

A blue light flashed, causing all the townspeople to shield their eyes with their hands. When they removed their hands three tall creatures loomed over them. For a moment there was silence, each side waiting for the other to move. But when movement came, it arrived from the ship in the form of a laser. An inferno engulfed a nearby house as the laser struck its roof, setting it ablaze. The townspeople scattered, screaming and ducking under the electric whips of the malicious Sycorax. "Jimmy! Call to him! Call The Doctor!" Jimmy's mother exclaimed, pushing her son towards the church, "Go! Go! Hurry!".

The small boy ran as fast as his little legs could carry him, making his way first up the church steps then the staircase to the second floor. Weaving through the cluttered room, Jimmy made his way over to the nearby fireplace and there he sat. "Doctor!" He shouted, "If you can hear me....long ago you said if we needed help again we could contact you through the fire. We need help! Please! Doctor! Doctor!".  

Earth, 2015....

The Doctor stood still, frozen by the message his mind was receiving. The TARDIS tried to urge The Doctor to move by emitting a series of groaning noises but to no avail. When the message stopped, The Doctor stood in place, his eyes falling down to the control console in front of him. "Trenzalor..." He mumbled then with a sniff he rocketed to action; dancing around the control console he got a lock on the transmission and yanked down the main lever, "Allons-y!" he proclaimed.

The TARDIS landed with a reluctant thud, as if stopping for a second before finally hitting the floor. The Doctor pulled over the scanner, "Well that's new..." he muttered, his eyes locked on the image of a fireplace on the screen in front of him. Changing the setting on the scanner, The Doctor reviewed the location the TARDIS had taken him, "Why bring me to downtown London?" he asked out loud, "I could have sworn what i was hearing came from...well you know. Hold on....no..it can't be. How could they have an interdimensional portal...". A grin began to emerge on The Doctors face as he bolted down the ramp and snagged his trench coat, "Let's find out shall we?".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Julia Saunderson
Newb
Newb

Sycorax Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sycorax Rock   Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm

((OOC: Would I reply to this as though my character was already The Doctor's companion, or should this be their meeting?))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sycorax Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sycorax Rock   Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:18 pm

((OOC: Either or. It's your choice, if you did it from the preset companion point of view we could create an RP explaining how they met))
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
AlternateWhoniverse
Newb
Newb
AlternateWhoniverse

Sycorax Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sycorax Rock   Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:50 am

(I do hope its okay if I join? >_<)

The seemingly endless slabs of concrete swept under her ferocious jade gaze, cracked and marred by time, by consistent years that'd gone by. Years without her. Such a perilously painful topic, that Patricia never noticed the wind that cut through the warmth of her hunter green jacket, leather loafers, and dark jeans. Her obsidian scarf flowed behind her like the twin-tails of a Japanese Kitsune, even though the mischief in her eyes was dulled by her thoughts.

When London began to sweep up their umbrellas in a veritable sea of black, green, and the odd pink with blue polka-dots, she still didn't notice, however deep in thought she was.

It was not as though she were sad. Rather, the girl was happy with how much progress her kind had made in such a small span of time. Granted they were behind other civilizations but it was still better than... Shaking her head, she smiled softly, and finally noticed that the gray of the concrete was being marred by peppered spots of rain.  Ah, at least one thing hadn't changed. Patricia glanced up at the perfectly smooth expanse of dark clouds shifting above her head. Yes, any moment now, she'd get soaked by the inevitable downpour.

"The one time I forget to bring an umbrella," Shrugging, she continued to walk, not bothering to apologize for bumping into the various citizens rushing along to work. Then again, she was zoned off into another time.... Another place, rather. A larger smile alighted on her face as she continued, head down, and whistling.

Then a slight frown. Her small silver ship, shaped like the angled head of a serpent, had detected something odd here. Her heart wanted to visit the graves of her parents again... Yet this anomaly drew her to London instead. Sighing, the seeming eighteen year old ran a hand through her short dirty blonde hair. It was time to investigate.

Sadly not to revel in how a modern Prius worked.

Last edited by AlternateWhoniverse on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it better)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sycorax Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sycorax Rock   Sycorax Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sycorax Rock
Page 1 of 1