Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
TARDIS Rock I_vote_lcapTARDIS Rock I_voting_barTARDIS Rock I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

TARDIS Rock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm

[Closed to Sonya and Myself]

Lucius was bored. At first he entertained himself by poking a rotting apple left in the snow with a stick-okay, in all honesty that was just a desperate stab at something to do. Some people found poking things fun but he himself never saw the point of it. He wished he had candy because at least eating was something to do. The small boy sighed, hummed, whistled, and finally found the nearest tree to scramble up.

He hung upside down on one of the branches, dangling and wobbling while he tried to catch his fallen hat but missed. Oh well, his ears weren't that cold anyway and he had ditched his mittens on the ground to be able to climb easier. He still had his black coat, no matter how tattered, and that was warm enough to him.

His eyes closed and he started to hum again, finding his boredom to be soothed with the simple actions. Well, despite that he wished something interesting would happen... even if it was in the form of Billy's bullying.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:20 pm

After parking the TARDIS in a stand of trees, the Doctor leaned against the console, staring at the blinking light in front of him blankly before shaking himself and straightening back up. It was no time to be weak, Mal... She was gone, and he couldn't do anything about it. For now, the least he could do is keep an eye on her kid, what was his name again? Lucky or something, the boy would correct him, either way that was the name the Doctor planned on sticking with now. Easy enough to remember, Lucky. Feeling his grin grow on his face again, he pushed himself away from the controls and spin around, striding towards the TARDIS doors to open it and step out onto the snow-covered ground.

Lifting his head up, the Time Lord listened to the wind as it blew in his direction. One of the few times he felt proud of them, they happened to pick up on nearly everything that made a sound within a twenty yard radius. Anything farther than that only came up as a whisper to him, hard to pick up, but still there at least. "Fantastic." He grinned into the air, his breath puffing out of him in a thin cloud before breaking up and dissipating in front of him. Turning in a circle, he picked a random direction to go in before striding off through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:28 pm

It was almost instantaneous, the reverberating feeling in his bones that called him to her. Lucius' eyes snapped open and he jumped from the branch- well, slipped. He was lucky he wasn't that high and the snow was soft enough that it broke most of his fall. Feeling embarrassed, he got up, brushed off, put on his hat and mitts, and started to have jog, half walk towards the direction he could feel her from.

The TARDIS, she was here and that meant so was the Doctor. He never failed to entertain him, it didn't even matter which face he wore. He had to run across the street, weave past all the tall folk and dash about signs of advertisement but soon enough he felt close. Rounding a corner, the small boy saw her in all her majestic blue.

"Doctor!" It didn't matter how loud he was, the Time Lord had to be around and would no doubt hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Turning around, the Doctor walked back in the direction he came from with a wry smile on his face, pausing just at the edge of the small clearing he parked in, simply studying the boy as he stood in front of the TARDIS. He had grown since they last met, then again that had been a few months if not a year or two. He never really bothered to keep an eye on the time between visits unless it came to Mal herself. "Long time, Lucky. You haven't changed much." He finally spoke, stepping farther into the clearing so he could be seen better, his hands tucked into the pockets on his jacket.

Striding over, he stopped in front of the kid, looking down at him with his usual grin in place on his face. "Want to take a ride? Anywhere in time and space, you know this already." Without bothering to wait for an answer, he turned and opened the doors to step inside and begin fiddling with the controls. "Come on then, it's cold outside and the doors standing wide open!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:50 pm

"It's Tyler." The small boy reminded with only mild annoyance. He would have expected the Doctor to at least make some effort in remembering his name. It caused him to sigh but he rummaged up some more patience for the older man and followed him within the box. Almost immediately upon entering he was touching the railing, the coral, anything to be in contact with the ship. She was soothing and exhilirating all at once. It was unexplainable but it was home. Well, as much of a home as it could be with his mother.

"Where're we goin'? And how come you come back for me? Do you have any candy? We were talking about space in class two days ago and Mrs. Bensworth was upset when I told her there're such things as space ships. She didn't believe me. Doesn't she watch the news?" Talkative, not one of Lucius' traits but he was off anyway. Maybe that was because he was excited.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 pm

"Wherever you want to, Lucky. Anyplace, anytime, I came back because I can and no, I don't have any candy." The Doctor replied easily, his eyes still focused on the controls in front of him while he worked. This was the most he had heard the kid talk at one time, usually it was one sentence replies at most. Turning his head, he flashed him, a grin before flicking a switch off to the side and leaning against the edge of the console. "You humans are all the same, you don't believe anything you don't want to even if it shows up right in front of you." He added with a light chuckle, honestly amused at the conversation happening.

Tilting his head to the side, the Doctor eyed the screen beside him, examining the readout displayed on it before turning back to Tyler. "Well? Where do you want to go? Anyplace is fine, well, not anyplace actually. I can't go back to Tu'd'ar. They'll kill me on sight if I go back. Long story really, ended up calling their king the son of a sicback without realizing it. They ought to make their compliments and insults different. There was one vowel separating the compliment from what I said."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:13 am

"Tyler." The name was said almost immediately after the Doctor referred to him as Lucky once more. He gave a little sniff before pulling himself on the jump seat and bouncing a bit, looking at the Doctor rather expectedly. He was disappointed there would be no sugar but he wouldn't let that dampen the trip. Now the question was... where did he want to go? Space would be cool, he hadn't gone there before.

"Why do you do that?" Lucius' tone was curious, "You always say 'you humans'. Not all are like that... " He shook his head and started to hum. That caused him to stop, purse his lips, and tilt his head. "That's silly.. let's not go there then. How about a concert?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:01 pm

"No, but most of you are, Lucky. Stop correcting me, I think I'd know your name by now after all of the information I looked up on you for the past week." The Doctor said idly, his hand reaching over to flick up a switch and stopped on the other side of the console, his feet finally falling still as he looked over at the boy with a grin. "Concert? How about 1985, June. Rolling Stones go to Arizona for their fifth concert of their career." He stated simply, his hands already busying themselves on the controls in front of him while he spoke. "Greasy food, snacks, drinks, all of the things a kid your age would love." He added dryly, casting another wry look over at Tyler before resuming what he set out to do.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:33 pm

"If you know my name why do you keep calling me Lucky?" He tried asking without sounding too annoyed, he really did, but his name was something special to him and for the Doctor to just call him what he pleased was a received unenthusiastically. Lucius gave a sniff and a sharp shake of his head to move past the situation; there was really no point arguing with someone who figured they knew better. At the mention of the Rolling Stones, he tilted his head and pursed his lips. 1985, eh? It would be a unique experience, to go back to a past he never experienced. So the boy smiled and shook his head in agreement, ignoring the fact the Time Lord didn't appear the most excited to be going. Lucius just loved music and would practically agree to go to where ever the Doctor wanted as long as there were beats playing.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:39 pm

"Right then, hold tight, don't touch anything and we're off!" The Doctor crowed in sudden excitement, his grin appearing on his face as he set the TARDIS off into flight, causing the room to shake violently while he continued fiddling with the controls in front of him. "The Rolling Stones were well known by this point, there's bound to be thousands of people there. So don't wander off, you'll end up getting lost and I'll end up having to waste the entire time there searching for you, got that?" He cast Tyler a sharp look before grinning again and pulling a lever in front of him down, making the ship stop shaking suddenly with a sudden jerk.

"Ah, here we are, the age of Rock! Step out those doors and prepare yourself for the time of your life!" He announced, bouncing back to his feet and already heading for the TARDIS doors before realizing Tyler wasn't beside him. "Well? Come on, I don't have all day, get moving!" Waving his hand impatiently, he glanced over at the boy laying on the floor with his eyebrow raised up.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Lucius blinked hard at the Doctor's sudden change in demeanour. He should have guessed the man had the ability to change his general mood at the blink of an eye considering the small boy had witnessed it on several occasions. And then the TARDIS was shaking, forcing him to scatter left and right in an attempt to remain on his feet which, of course, was far easier said than done. His tiny hands reached out to latch to the console but he was too late; the Doctor had applied what he assumed were the brakes and the ship jerked sharply, causing him to trip and crash to the ground.

The chipper old fellow was off to the doors, babbling some information on the band they had travelled to see but Luci was still trying to recover. At the beckoning, he rose to his feet and sighed, straightened his button up shirt, and scurried after the leather clad alien. "The Rolling Stones must be rock then, right? Did you say we're in the 80's? Then it has to be rock.."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:14 pm

"Yes, one of the greatest rock bands of that time period actually." The Doctor said brightly, turning to look over his shoulder with a wide grin on his face. "Personally, I liked their second album the best, still have the vinyl somewhere in there. Might be in the library, I'll look for it later." Dismissing the thought with a wave of his hand, he turned to gesture towards the crowd of people gathered around a large stage just ahead of them. "There we are! Looks like it might be getting ready to start. Come on, just enough time to get backstage. Get moving." Turning off, he began making his way around the edge of the gathered people, his sights set on the door off the side of a building the stage sat in front of.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:19 am

"Whoa.." Was all he could think to say upon exiting the TARDIS and looking around the area. There were people everywhere and it really did smell like greased up food and a good time all together. Wait, did he say backstage? That was way cool. Lucius set a fast pace in order to keep up with the larger man but found himself being repeatedly cut off, jostled, and pushed away from the Doctor. He was more than feeling lucky with his size since he decided to duck down and weave through lengthy legs and wobbling bodies but by the time he resurfaced the Doctor was no where to be seen. Great. Well, he was told backstage so that's just where the small boy would go. He went at it again, attempting to get by the thickening crowd the closer he got to the front until he was completely blocked in...

Try the outside, that would be a clever idea.

So, with a small sigh, Lucius backtracked in order to get away from the crowd and, hopefully, one step closer to where he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TARDIS Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARDIS Rock   TARDIS Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARDIS Rock
Page 1 of 1