Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
This place is VERY dead I_vote_lcapThis place is VERY dead I_voting_barThis place is VERY dead I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
This place is VERY dead I_vote_lcapThis place is VERY dead I_voting_barThis place is VERY dead I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

This place is VERY dead

Go down 
+6
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Audrey/Amy Pond
MasterNoSix
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

This place is VERY dead Empty
PostSubject: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:15 pm

As the title says, this site is quite dead. What was once my desert oasis when I was going through a rough patch is now depressingly desolate. There was an abundance of lovely people who were here often when I joined nearly a year ago. But look at it now. Including myself, only three people have been on in the past twenty-four hours, and the chat archives go back all the way to October.

I'm hoping this period of inactivity ends soon and people actually show up again. If not to RP, then to at least hang out in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 10:20 pm

People are never on when I'm on
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:35 am

This always happens in the school year
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:44 pm

i'm still here. I've been waiting on posts in the only RP i have going.. it's sort of an intro for my character so I wanted to finish it before I join any others. And no one is ever on the chat when I come on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Ok, I admit I quit coming about mainly cause of lack of RP and lack of people on chat...so yeah, I probably wasn't helping. I haven't been able to get my RP groove going and since nobody was about...I just can't do it. But I am definitely about to hang on the chat if others are.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 4:24 am

I'm really hoping this place picks up again Smile The place is pretty darn quiet but I think it's just that time of year...
Back to top Go down
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:32 am

I still exist, technically. I kinda stopped coming because nearly all of the threads I was ever in died out, or someone left and then no one responded, or something of that sort. It's hard to get motivated for a longform story thread when someone peaces out 2 pages in and no one else wants to continue because of that. I'd be willing to give it another shot, if people were more willing to commit to threads.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey, hello! Just, out of sheer curiosity, how many of you would be interested in making some sort of schedule, for lack of words, to see when we can be on? I deeply apologize if this sounds a little pretentious, but I've been reading the archives, and many people are upset due to the lack of activity on the website. But, although the website is dead, we still come on, on occasion. Anyone who'd like to participate by just adding when they might be able to be on would do me a whole lot of good, because I miss you guys. Once again, sorry if this is a short sighted idea, it just popped in my head.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 9:00 pm

I'll be up for it ! Tbh, this is the first RP site I started on, so I would like to keep it around and a little more active than what it is ...
Back to top Go down
Romana I
Newb
Newb
Romana I

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Considering I just joined, I'd really rather this place not die.
I'm available almost everyday, but weekdays are more of a brief visit once a day. I have schoolwork to attend to, after all, and would be glad to sustain my grades which reflect my character pretty well. Wink
Weekends, however, I've got all day unless said otherwise!
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Uh, I'm available mostly on the weekends, and Wednesdays and Thursday. I usually visit once a day if I can?? Heh. I also, have school work. Heh.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:52 pm

I'm available any time, I just forget since...nobody else is about. I am no longer available past midnight though. My times are looking 8 AM - 12 AM for me.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:10 pm

My days vary how long I can get on the nights I can get on it is just between the times of 9-11pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is VERY dead   This place is VERY dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This place is VERY dead
Page 1 of 1