Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
My Character Alcyone  I_vote_lcapMy Character Alcyone  I_voting_barMy Character Alcyone  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
My Character Alcyone  I_vote_lcapMy Character Alcyone  I_voting_barMy Character Alcyone  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

My Character Alcyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcyone
Newb
Newb
Alcyone

My Character Alcyone  Empty
PostSubject: My Character Alcyone    My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 1:34 am

Alcyone

Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: She has brownish black hair

Eyes: green eyes

Height: 5'2"

Figure: has a thin yet well porportionate body

Other: no tattoos. Does have a scar on her stomach area where she got mugged at the age of 15

Clothing: wears a blue plaid shirt with a black shirt underneath, a pair of black skinny jeans, a jacket sometimes tied around her waist, a pair of running shoes.

::Info::

Family: had a mom but died when she was 10, dad left her when she was 5, doesn't have any brothers or sisters that she knows of.

Personality: Alcyone is a very sweet and caring person. Once you get to know her she will consider you family. She is shy when she meets new people and sometimes has issues trusting people.

Strengths: her strengths are her brains, strength, and love/hatred. She's very smart. When Alcyone is in trouble or is stuck she stops and thinks things through before she acts. sometimes she will act before thinking. her strength is another thing. when she was a teenager she taught herself how to fight. her love and hatred for things is another strength because the more she likes someone she will fight for them and the more she hates someone or something the more she will put her mind to destroying it or trying to.

Weakness: her weakness is also her mind. hence the acts before thinking sometimes. she will act before thinking and that will usually get her into trouble.

Likes: she loves to read, listen to music, and climb trees or other objects. she will climb a tree to get a view of something or to just look at the scenery. if you can't find her on the ground you can find her in a tree either reading a book, listening to music, or viewing the scenery.

Dislikes: (nothing really)

Dream: Hoping to one day travel the world and the universe.

History: She grew up in London with her mom and dad in a small apartment. When she was 5 her father left her for an unknown reason. After her father left her and her mom moved to he outskirts of London to a small house. When she was 10 her mom got killed by an unknown creature. now she lives back in London in the same apartment building she lived in as a small child and works at a small store down the road.

*Hello again it's me Brianna or as I went by on my old account Myra*
Back to top Go down
Alcyone
Newb
Newb
Alcyone

PostSubject: Re: My Character Alcyone    My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm

*boop*
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: My Character Alcyone    My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 12:34 am

Okay, so this person is 21, they honestly do not have a lot of history to them. I'd like some more explanation on who they were, came to be, and how they came to be what they are now sort of thing. Doesn't have to be overly long, but it's kind of short right now and feels a little lacking. I need to know more about who this person is and where they came from. Literally, what happened in the years following her parent's death?

My next point on this person is, regarding her history, one parent just left her, and the other got killed. There needs to be a lot more explanation on this point and the way it affects Alcyone. This would likely go into her weaknesses if she has any resulting trauma from it, which she likely does, as well as into her behavior for how she copes with this and life in general.

Second point: I know it can be hard to find dislikes for people and they generally show up as the character progresses, but having some to start with helps define the character, not to mention gives you some interesting interactions in RP when you run into the character's dislikes, be that people, places, or things.

Third point: Expanding on the dream. What makes her want to explore the universe? I didn't get this one. Is it something that developed from her history or just something she's always wanted to do kind of thing?

Fourth: You did not fill out the sample RP post.

If you could fix and adjust these, that'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone
Newb
Newb
Alcyone

PostSubject: Re: My Character Alcyone    My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 3:21 am

I have to do a test RP paragraph even though I've been here since 2013? If I have to I guess I will. Guess it seems fair since I made this account cause I couldn't get into my Myra Goldstein account.

And yeah I'll adjust the other area. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character Alcyone    My Character Alcyone  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character Alcyone
Page 1 of 1