Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWithin, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_voting_barWithin, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWithin, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_voting_barWithin, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Within, Without and Inside Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Theta turned around quickly in his seat, startled. What he saw; Sonya, face dripping wet, sitting back in her seat, yelling at the sink. He frowned, catching onto her last words. Now not only was he worried, but he was also curious. And nothing could deter a curious Timelord, especially one like Thet.

"What happened? Leave what to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Sonya froze as she heard Thet talk then let out a low groan. Of course he would hear that part, not see her being attacked by the sink, not see her be tossed back by the water, no he had to hear that specific part of the one-sided conversation she was having. Closing her eyes for a moment, she reached up and tried to brush the hair from her face only to have it flop back into her eyes and drip down her face once again. "Right... Nothing, just something I spoke to her about earlier is all. That's it." She said quickly, refusing to look over at him as she got up and began searching for a towel to wipe her face off with.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Theta eyed Sonya suspiciously, his eyes searching her face for answers. She was hiding something; even for a usually clueless one like Thet, it was obvious she wasn't saying something.

"What did you say? Wait...did she spaz out because of this 'conversation'?" he frowned when she did not respond "aw c'mon Sonya, it can't be that bad. I'm your best friend, remember? We tell each other everything! Since when did you not trust me to keep a secret? It's not like I'm going to go, I dunno, blab it to Thomas Jefferson or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Sonya stopped searching the drawers and stared down at the counter with a long sigh. "Because it's a secret I don't want to say and ruin the friendship we do have now." She finally said quietly, her eyes shutting tightly as her hands gripped the edge of the counter. A low, comforting hum surrounded her as the TARDIS tried to calm her down, Sonya was having none of that. "Well you know what, I wouldn't be in this situation if you just kept your Engines out of it." She snapped up at the ceiling, causing the hum to suddenly cut off and leave the room unnaturally cold and silent as she spun around to look at Thet, her eyes sparking with a golden light for a moment before dying away and leaving her slumped back against the edge of the counter she gripped tightly. "You know why I've been awkward around you? Acting like nothing is wrong then running off for some excuse or another? It's because I've come to the realization that I'm." She stopped suddenly, swallowing as her throat and mouth went dry nearly instantly at the next words she meant to say stuck. Coughing slightly, she turned back away and grabbed a glass of water that appeared behind her, guzzling it down before turning back to Thet, her eyes refusing to look up at his face and looking down at his shoes instead. "Because I care about you more than a friend, Thet. I didn't even realize it was happening until recently, then it was too late to even do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 pm

((*peers into RP* WAT. THETA. SONYA. WAT. xD Good luck with that, Thet.))
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Theta stared disbelievingly at Sonya, not comprehending what the Timelady just said. She...liked him? As in like like, the kind of like that was more than just a friend like, the love-y like? That was...unexpected. They had known each other for thirty years (well, 30 years in Thet's instance) and suddenly she just comes out and admits that she loves him?

"Y-you're joking, right? You're just pulling m-my leg, ganged up with Lady for a prank? You can't really..." he started to laugh, a very confused expression on his face to why in Rassilon's name he was laughing. He stopped suddenly half way through, and turned to Sonya, raising an eyebrow, face going all blush-y red.

"You like me? Odd...wasn't expecting that"

He started to chuckle more, putting his head into his hands and shaking it back and forth. He abruptly stood from his seat.

"I'm sorry, I just need to...think..."

He sprinted out of the room and down the corridor, quickly reaching his room, which wasn't that far from the kitchen. He slammed the door shut, locking it behind him by turning the little metal thing. He slid down the wood, curling up on himself once on the red carpet, knees drawn up to his chest.

"Gah, dang it Sonya, why did it have to be something like this?! Why not, I dunno... a parasite in your brain making you have the nyan cat song stuck in your head. Or something like that!"

He let his head fall against the door, closing his eyes to his room. He was so confused right now. Too many emotions at once for him to keep track of.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Sonya stared at the empty doorway before letting out a growl of frustration, the glass in her hand suddenly shattering from the grip she held on it. Looking down at her lacerated hand, an eyebrow raised up slightly before the sting of pain finally hit. Hissing softly, she spun around and turned the faucet on, flinching slightly as the memory from being hit by a stream of water rose up in her mind. When the water behaved normally, she slowly ran her hand under the cool stream, watching as the cuts healed one by one, pushing the glass from the flesh as it did, each piece falling into the metal basin with soft clinking noises.

Once her hand was healed, she turned back around and slowly walked from the kitchen, heading towards the control room without a single glance back. Reaching the controls, she ran a hand on them lightly as she passed it on her way to the door. She should have known better than to think he would accept it so easily. She knew, but she didn't want to believe it. A choked sigh slipped from her lips as she stopped at the doors, a hand resting on them as Sonya finally looked back at the console with a small frown. "Right then... Just going now. See you... Sometime." With a last glance down the hallway she knew Thet was hiding in, she pushed the doors open and walked out of the TARDIS. Striding across her living room and opening the front door of her flat to walk outside and down the road.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:58 pm

A few minutes later, Theta emerged from his room, looking very worn out. He took a deep breath, trying to get the remnants of panic and surprise out of his system.

"Ok Theta, you can do this. You've done way worse things than apologize for running off...it's Sonya! How in the Universe can this be so hard?" sighing, he trudged down the hall to the console room. He needed to tell Sonya that...well, he still wasn't sure of his feelings yet. It wasn't like they weren't friends anymore, just that Theta couldn't decide to accept or deny the Timelady's feelings. But there was one thing he was certain of; he had been rude, and needed to apologize. After that...he didn't know.

"Sonya?" Thet called out cautiously, stepping into the console room. His voice bounced back to him, and Lady gave a worried hum. The door swung back and forth on it's hinges, open.

"Oh Rassilon, don't do this...Sonya!"

Theta ran out of the TARDIS, and into her flat. It wasn't rocket science to tell that she wasn't here, either.

"Me and my stupid emotions..." the Timelord muttered, running over to the door and yanking it open, sprinting out, eyes and ears alert. He had to find her before she got too far. The longer he went without apologizing, the worse she'd feel. She might depressed and refuse to talk to him when he found her! Or maybe she'd slap him; Theta shuddered at the thought of her slaps. He rarely got slapped, but Rassilon, it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Sonya stopped in a familiar park down the road from her house and sat down on a bench, staring down at the ground in front of her with a low sigh. Before long, she realized she couldn't see the ground clearly, confusing her completely until something wet dropped onto the ground and cleared her vision for a moment. "Oh. I'm crying... That's new." She muttered, reaching up to brush away the tears that had begun to slide down her face one by one. "Crying over a man. Me! Look what you've become, Sonya." She sighed, leaning back on the bench and tilting her head to the side, staring up at the sky out of the corner of her eyes with a frown, watching the clouds as they passed by overhead. "Rassilon, I have problems." Letting out another sigh, she slid down until she was laying on her back on the seat of the bench, her arm tossed over her eyes as they shut tight against the sudden burst of sunlight that shone down on her.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Fifteen Minutes Later

Theta leaned against a tree on the edge of the park, putting his head in his hands and sighing tiredly. He had entered the crowds, an eye out for a certain red head, but there was no sign of the Timelady. Thet had even stopped five different women and one man for having the same hairstyle as his friend. His friend? Or more? He couldn't decide on anything yet. Anyways, it was near hopeless trying to find her in the streets of London. Searching for one person in a crowd of a million was like finding a needle in a field of haystacks. And for all the Timelord knew, she had used her powers to open up a door to Mexico or something. And searching for one person on an entire planet? Impossible.

But no way was he going to give up searching. Theta was not a cruel person (aside from the few times he got controlled or possessed by something) and one of the worst things someone could do to another is give them broken hearts. And Theta knew this first hand; he still missed his friends and family from his original universe. While actions and words may not hurt someone physically, make them bleed or have bruises, emotions were a killer. They were always there in the back of your mind, the unpleasant ones sometimes reaching forward to clutch at your mind, hurting more than physical pain ever could. Giving someone that sort of pain was most defiantly classified as callous.

Thet didn't want to be callous. Especially not to Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Sitting up with a low groan, Sonya reached out with her mind, searching for Thet's mental energy. Focusing it into a wave, she sent out a low pulse meant to catch his attention before she got to her feet and eyed the Time Lord across the park from where she sat, waiting for him to notice her. "Oh, Thet. Why did I have to say anything? We could be in Caldoon right now, or someplace other than here being all... Awkward with each other." She mumbled under her breath, her eyes never moving from his slumped form as he leaned against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Theta looked up from his hands, feeling the slight tug on his mind. His eyes caught Sonya's from across the park. He smiled slightly, hearts warming at seeing her. He made to run over to her, taking a step and leaning forward. He frowned unsurely as soon as he made the action, stopping there, not going any further and leaning back again in a normal standing stance. What if she was mad at him? Would she even forgive him? Well, she let him know that she was there, so that was a good sign.

"Sonya..." he started, quietly and to himself. Not sure how to continue and feeling incredibly awkward, he drew up on himself, crossing his arms and hanging his head. He peeked out from his bangs, mouthing a sorry to the Timelady.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Sonya managed a small smile as she walked towards him, her hands stuffed into her pockets until she was a few feet away, her own eyes looking down at her shoes. "I don't blame you honestly. I did spring that on you in the worst possible way." She mumbled quietly, refusing to look up from her feet as they shifted from side to side in the grass. "I guess I was more angry at myself than anything for blurting it out like that. I could have found a better time maybe, or never. Things would have gone better if I had never said it, honestly." She added with a slight sigh, her eyes flicking up to look at him quickly then back down to her shoes again. "I'm sorry too."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 pm

(Why did you choose three? Why???? This post=akward)

Theta took a step forward, frowning and shaking his head.

"No, no, don't blame yourself. It was better that you got it out then kept it in till you regenerated from the stress, ya' know?"

A small smile came upon his features, and he uncrossed his arms, reaching a hand forward and taking one of Sonya's.

"Anyways, about what you admitted..." His hearts were beating madly,as if they knew what he was about to do and and were trying to escape before Thet had a heartsattack. It was a split second decision, honestly. He wasn't sure what got into him, why he acted so much on the oddest little impulse that he had. For weeks afterwords, he would think on if he made the right decision, how things might have changed if some other events occurred. A few years back, he would have never guessed that something like this occur, maybe even only a few hours back. It was like a fixed point, a turning point in their relationship, which previously had been friends.

Theta leaned down and kissed Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Sonya's eyes popped open wide as his lips connected with hers, frantically trying to remember to breath, to keep her hearts beating before she passed out from lack of oxygen. Reaching up tentatively with her other hand, she brushed the hair back behind his ear and placed it against his jaw lightly, returning the kiss hesitantly. Pulling away, she felt her face flare up with heat as she stared determinedly at his bow tie, unsure if she could look up at his face without combustion happening from the heat pouring off of her at the moment. Biting down on her lower lip, she frantically tried to think of something to say. "That was... Nice, very... Nice." Nice? NICE? What is wrong with you! Now he's going to think he's a bad kisser or something! Think of something better you nitwit! Sucking in a deep breath, Sonya looked up at Thet finally, her cheeks flooding with color again as she did. "I mean.. Just.. You took me by surprise is all. I was... I was not expecting that."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Theta's face flushed like a tomato as he pulled back, looking everywhere but at the Timelady in front of him. He nodded quickly at Sonya's words.

"Yeah, nice..."

He gulped, attempting to get his racing hearts to slow down before they broke something. And cool the heat that had flooded his body, too. It was as if he were back on Gallifrey, in the summer, wearing layers of heavy jackets. Or just being on fire, either one. The song 'We Didn't Start the Fire' popped up randomly in his head.

"I-" Theta started, but was cut off by a bunch of white spots appearing in his vision, a result from his hearts slowing down too quickly, though he didn't know that. He blinked, trying to get them out of his vision. Next thing he knew, he was lying on the grass, disoriented and staring up at the leaves of the birch trees above them, a confused expression on his face to how he got there.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Sonya leaned over Thet from where she knelt by his head, a hand gently brushing across his forehead. "There you are, for a moment there I thought you were going to faint on me again." She said softly, a wry grin appearing on her face as she studied his eyes for a moment. "You were trying to keep them from beating so fast, you neglected to make sure they kept beating." She added, a hand pressing over one of his hearts for a moment then moving to the other, making sure they stayed steady. "If your going to pass out every time we kiss, perhaps we should hold off on that, yeah?" Sonya added with a teasing glint in her eyes as they shifted back to his face. "Can't have you falling over every time. You'll end up with no clothes, they'll all be stained with grass or whatever other plant-life you land on."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Theta laughed, a bright grin appearing on his face as he sat up, reaching up and brushing some grass out of his hair. There was a similar glint in his eyes to Sonya's as he looked at her, but his face was still very much pink. Though that could have just been from lack of oxygen instead of embarrassment.

"Oh? You're saying there will be more times?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 pm

"As long as you manage to keep on your feet, then yes, Time Lord, I believe there will be." Sonya said cheerfully, her cheeks turning a light pink before she got to her feet and brushed the knees of her pants off quickly. "Then again, with how you react every time I get close now, I don't think you could handle me." She added slyly, straightening up and looking Thet square in the eye. Her hands resting on her hips as she tilted her head to the side with a grin. "I might be too much for you, buster."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Theta rolled his eyes, getting his legs under him then bouncing to his feet like a spring.

"Sure. And you weren't turning the color of elmo, I'm sure" Thet eyed Sonya's hand, cautiously taking it in his own. It was so strange, so much different than all the times they held hands when running from something. There was more weight in it now. He really didn't want to admit how much that Sonya was right, about how it would take him forever to get used to this new change.

"So, back to the TARDIS? Or are you going to run off again?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:05 am

"Only if you look at me like I've grown two heads." Sonya chuckled, squeezing his hand lightly as they started to walk back towards the direction of the TARDIS. "And I wasn't turning into the color of Elmo, I was turning red, like a stop sign. Completely different." She added, sticking her tongue out at Thet playfully before she pulled on his hand to get him moving faster. "Come on, I'm sure Lady is sitting there upset with herself as well. She did start it after all..." Turning the corner, she paused outside of her flat door, looking up at Thet with a suddenly serious face. "Thet... I understand you won't be able to get used to this easily, and I won't push things. I promise... I'm just... I don't know, Happy and excited I guess." Sucking in a breath, she looked down at her hands folded in front of her before continuing. "I just... I wanted to say thank you for trying."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 am

Theta blinked, abandoning his thoughts about his sneaky TARDIS and how that was what she was doing. He smiled softly.

"Of course. I was kind of taken by surprise, but it all worked out well, right?" he stuck his tongue out at her, then grinned, pushing the door of the flat open "Lady will be happy now...hopefully she'll stop throwing us around as much"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:27 am

"Unless she comes up with some other brilliant idea for us." Sonya grumbled under her breath before turning back around and walking up to the familiar box, a hand gently resting on the doors. "We're back, girl." She said softly, leaning close and resting her forehead against the cool wood, a faint hum replying to her when she did. "No I'm not mad anymore, well... Maybe a tad, but not enough to care anyway. Come on, let us in." Reaching behind her, she grabbed Thet's hand just as the door swung open and pulled him into the control room with a grin, a calm settling over her as the comfortable humming surrounded them in welcome. "We weren't gone that long. About what? A half hour at the most?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Theta shrugged, walking up the steps and over to the console. He ran his free hand over the controls, muttering 'cheeky'. Lady hummed back in agreement. Thet looked back up at Sonya.

"So where do you wanna go next? Avos is a really nice planet, heard that they have over a million species of birds on that planet, including the intelligent life. That's where the legend of Greek Harpies came from, you know. Very friendly people. Oh! Or CoVast. The people there have three legs. They always look at you kind of odd when you go there, though. CoVastians can also be really grumpy; annoyed easily. Hey, that's an idea..."

Theta was obviously back into his hyper, little kid-like stride. It was as if nothing had just happened, and it was like old times...aside from the fact that they were now holding hands. There was also a different atmosphere, slightly more awkward, yet slightly more open.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Sonya laughed and tugged on Thet's hand lightly to get his attention. "Oi, space boy, I don't care where we go, you know that. Any place you take us ends up usually in the same way. Honest intentions, a wrong word at a wrong time, then us running for our lives yet again as the habitats of the planet chase after us in anger. Sometimes throwing sharp objects at our heads." She grinned and let go of him, walking around the controls to stand on the other side, her hand trailing along the console the entire way. "So CoVast, Avos, Clom. I don't care, any place could be fun, just as long as we remember where the TARDIS is parked when we step out. Unlike last time we visited Feudal Japan... That was not fun, hiding in a root cellar while the Samurai were searching for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within, Without and Inside Out   Within, Without and Inside Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within, Without and Inside Out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next