Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Hard Days Road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Syra listened to him,as she opened the door to her study. "So it was all a game for her,my dark side has played a lot of men like that. She basically used your love for her to get what she wanted,and when she was bored,she turned on you."

Syra looked at him," My mother was a sadist and greedy. She was a witch also,my brother still has to comfort me from nightmares of what that woman put me through."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Syra looked at him,and then said," I know The Doctor takes on companions ,have you ever thought about getting a companion."

She paused for a second,"I have been stuck on Earth for three hundred years, I could be your companion,and who knows it might develop into more."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Syra smirks at him,and says," I can stand the journey,and i can stand the dangers. But I have been alone for far too long,so I will be your companion and travel were ever the stars lead us,even if it means my own death. Then being reborn,the coming back from a fatal blow sucks,the only way to kill me is my deepest secret."

She fingers a chain around her neck," At the bottom of this chain is an amulet the dragon heart is in cased in,it is infused with my skin,but the dragon heart gets stabbed that is end game for me."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 am

Syra leans into the Touch a little,it felt good,but she had that feeling of betrayal,of what had happened with the first man she trusted with her heart. " Thank you,do you need anything for your T.A.R.D.I.S,it was smoking pretty bad when I pulled you out. I was surprised it even opened for me."

Maybe The Doctor left her,because her betrayal was a fixed point in time,and he could not stand to see her commit the massacre she did. Had he stopped it she would still be immortal,she probably would not be eternally at 16. She had looked older than her age even in her time.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Syra looked at him,and said," The first Timelord I met told me five minutes he would return I did not see him for over 100 years. But I understand now, I was a fixed point in time then. Of Course,my dark side,wanted to destroy him,and she hurt him."

She put her hand over his,as she said,"I know you are different,and how can I help you. I can show you who i am without you freaking out. But,in a way we are both helping each other,we have both felt betrayal,heartbreak,and death. except I do not regenerate when i come back i have the same face when i come back."

She then stroked his cheek,with her free hand,and said," I can deal with this affection for right now,we have time on our side to fix what is broken in both of us."

She leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:14 pm

As The Inventor kissed her,she let herself enjoy it,for once it was not a forced action on a dying young man's lips,as her darker side killed him. She was unsure how to respond,she liked it,and she smirked inwardly,as she returned the kiss.

She pulled away,and smiled at him," That was a new experience,only ever experienced sorrow filled ones that were stupid enough to fall into one of my darker's sides traps. I can eat normal food,but I normally cipher sorrow off of people as food,my darker half also liked to make people believe in vampires by feeding on them."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Syra smiled and walked over to her desk,and lifted the journals,as she slipped them in a drawer and locked it. She walked back around to the front of the desk,and hopped up sitting on it." We are two souls that are alike,but we have thought we found the other half so much,that this is the one time,we desperately both want to never let go."

She looked at him,as she felt the need to be in his company,it was not lustful attraction,but like he made her feel whole.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Syra leaned into him," This feels nice and such,but at this pace,your ship is never going to get fixed and I do not think she will like the neglect. Are all TARDIS girls,plus you got the kiss but not the first date."

She said the last part in a joking manner,but while Castles were fascinating to others. When the castle is your home it is not as fascinating.

Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Syra followed him,as he led her to the TARDIS,she touched his ship,as she smirked,this was going to be fun. " What do you need me to do,I can help,I do not mind getting down and dirty. I mean in a working sense."

She noticed the hum under her hand as she touched TARDIS,and she looked at The Inventor."Maybe I need to take the dress off."

She slowly slid the dress off revealing a black corset,and black leggings with her Victorian heel boots. She had been trying out the new style when she found the dress. She draped it over her arm,and waited for instructions.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Syra went by The Inventor as she Looked at the wiring,as she listened to the ship,and only touched the wires she felt the ship give an approving hum in her head. She placed the dress off to the side,not worried about it at the moment."Your ship has a good nature,and does not mind another girl touching her goods."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Syra smiled at The Inventor,and answered," Oh,will she tell me juicy secrets that will make you as red as a tomato."

Syra kept placing and moving things according to the ships direction. She was having fun helping out,and maybe escaping a little bit. Maybe,he could make her forget it all,maybe he will find the hidden Syra that has hidden for so long.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 am

Syra looked down at his hand,holding hers," And I need someone like you."

She lifted his hand and kissed it," and do not freak out but I do have fangs and a forked tongue. thought I would let you know that."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Syra smiled at him,as he said that," Are you sure?" she said jokingly as she opened her mouth,letting the six inch fangs slide out of the sheaths in the top of her mouth,and then flicked her tongue at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hard Days Road    The Hard Days Road  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hard Days Road
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next