Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMirror Lake - Page 2 I_voting_barMirror Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMirror Lake - Page 2 I_voting_barMirror Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Mirror Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

Mirror Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm

"Er... there WAS a time when I had hypodermic needles to inject space pigs, but their shower curtains -- nevermind. But no. I don't have anything to inject them with, sadly. At least not anymore." He grinned, shaking his coat. "But what I do have is..." A rubber ducky connected to a fishing rod fell out. "THIS!" He held it up, grinning and laughing like it was the best thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Robin had no words. Almost. "A rubber duck. On a fishing rod. And that's going to help us how?" She was beginning to think this man was insane, but then again, so was she. Just about. But she wasn't going around pulling rubber ducks and fishing rods out of her jacket. Why did he have that anyway? What grown man had a rubber duck in his coat? "Um.. care to explain?" She raised an eyebrow, pointing to the dangling bath toy.
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:05 am

"Well!" Cale shoved the rubber ducky in her face. "It smells like something you can't quite put, and no matter what you try to do, you can never find it out!" He grins. "Works pretty great with human children. Because naturally when they tried to destroy the planet of G-- really, I should stop talking. Anyways. It looks like this creature is pretty curious! It's naturally curious to what we taste like, what our intentions are, why I'm holding this peculiar device..." He waved the rod once more. "Anyways, it's probably stupid enough to follow this around. Which is why one of us going to need to distract it to some other point in the lake while the other delves deep! So! Which one do you want to do?" He sniffs the rubber ducky and looks back at her, rolling on his heels.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 am

Robin giggled, moving to take the rod, "I'll distract it, I'm quite good at distracting people. I usually annoy them to the point where they're about to throw me out, and I'd say that's as good a distraction as any." Turning back to the water, she saw the creature moving in, getting close to the shore again. "Ready?" She looked over her shoulder at Cale, not wanting to get started when he wasn't prepared. Then someone could loose an arm. Or a life. And that's never good.

((short reply is short :/ i make too many of these...))
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 am

(( hehe it's fine :3 ))

Cale nodded and positioned himself far from Robin where he could jump in. "Ready!" he called.

((mine is even short huehuehue))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:12 am

((I don't even know if we put the air thingys on yet ;-; well we did now.))

Robin pushed the mask down onto her face, then began walking into the water. The creature seemed to notice the movement and began swimming towards her. Okay, that wasn't good. Panicking a bit, she cast the duck farther out into the lake, and lucky for her, it turned away to go look at it. She sighed with relief as it began swimming out to go see it. Now she just had to keep it moving and keep its interest. 

"Come on, go see what you're gonna see." She began walking a bit further in, slowly, so that it would keep its focus on the duck. Walking to the right as well as forward, she began moving the duck a bit, smiling as the creature followed it.
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Cale saw his chance and slipped in, trying not to make a noise or a splash. He found a path that went under some sunken logs where he could pass somewhat stealthily.

His breaths becoming the only sound he could hear, he slid around the murky depths of the lake. There seemed to be something dark and dangerous in front of him... of course, he had to poke it with a stick.

Reaching down and grabbing a small branch, he stabbed at the dark thing. To his surprise, it went down. It was a hole. He took some more breaths, hugged his knees, and floated over it. He start to sink a bit faster than comfort. The darkness surrounded him and he suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:56 pm

((29 posts. thats how many you had when we left off. 29...o_o ))

Cale was sucked into a portal, zapping him into another place. In fact, to an entire other planet. The ocean around him was purple, and filled with all kinds of odd looking creatures with several heads and some with none! Three suns shone brightly above the sea, lighting up the water rather well.

Robin kept on moving, trying to keep the creature distracted until Cale came back. Where was he? This was sure taking a while. Soon it was going to get bored with it, and that would be the death of her. Literally. "Cale..." She mumbled, knowing he wouldn't hear her but having no other option. Her heart skipped a beat as the creature turned away for a good 10 seconds before turning back to the duck. "It's starting to lose interest..." Turning around, she started going the other direction, trying to keep it's focus for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Cale was surprised, to say the least.

He swam around the seemingly-harmless fish. It was a little too long before he realized he was on a mission. Soon, questions filled his brain: why did the fish create a portal to Earth? If he didn't, who did? What planet is this? Is Robin alright?

He looked around, hoping to find some clue. From what he saw, there were no structures or holes or some sort of source of importance. Frustrated, he swam back through. He needed to get back to Robin quickly.

He resurfaced far from where the creature drifted, running awkwardly back with his flippers on. "Robin!" he called. "You will not believe this!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:00 am

Robin yelped, looking around to try and find Cale. A quick glance at the creature told her it was definitely done with the duck. "Cale! Look what you did! Hurry, get out of there!" She tapped her hand against her leg worriedly as the creature swam closer and closer to him. Hoping that it would try and take the duck again, she sprinted across the sand, yanking the rubber bath  toy behind her. Even after hitting the creature with it, it didn't care anymore. "Crap..." She winced, pulling the rod  out of the water as fast as she could. There was no way Cale was going to outswim that thing without a distraction and all they had left right now was her.

Tossing the rod onto the shore, she sped as fast as she could into the water, "Oi! Ya big fish, why don't you leave him alone!" She shouted at it, smiling a bit as it slowed down and started to turn. "Bet you can't even catch me!" With that, she was swimming as fast as she could away from the thing as it sped up and followed her, giving Cale time to get to shore. Hopefully he just doesn't do anything stupid and try to save me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Lake   Mirror Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror Lake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2