Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_voting_barShocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_voting_barShocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Shocking, Isn't It?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 am

Oh... so you're basically a bandit?  What's the item?  I could be wrong but aren't people suppose to know generally what they're going in for before doing something extreme like this?  And aren't aliens suppose to have better equipment than humans?  Well, that's what I see in the movies.  So to me it's weird you came down here in the first place.  

Even in her own head Mal manages to add useless comments.  But this was her way to clear up things she still didn't want to believe, even the things that were right in front of her.  Maybe if she knew what this thing was after she could help it... unless, of course, it was a weapon.  Then she would't help it, she would probably panic and cry before trying to push this alien out of her head and away from Earth.  Then she would call the Doctor and beg him to help her and Robin and poor, poor Noah.  Speaking of Noah, he looked lost and confused which made Mal feel bad she couldn't talk to him without using a bunch of her energy.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:13 pm

It sighed, wanting to frown but knowing it couldn't without loosing the control it had now. "We need time travel, which is why the girl was so important. She would be a prime target as soon as we got back and got a way to transport us. She still will be." The creature used Mal's eyes to stare at the vortex manipulator on the unconscious girl's wrist. "There, now you know what I'm after." Noah, frowned not having a clue what was going on now - it seemed Mal was just talking to herself. With a  distorted voice...

Robin groaned, her face contorting into a wince. Ow, my wing... MY WING! Her eyes snapped open in horror, sitting up as fast as she could. Looking over at Noah, who looked a bit relieved to see the girl up and awake, and then over to Mal. "Oh no... Mal, what'd you do that for?!" She shouted at her, annoyed that she would do something like that. "Get that thing out of your head!" Her thoughts were having a battle inside her own - Well that's great, now I have to try to get that thing back in my head and out of Mal, but if I do she'll probably reveal another secret - which reminds me - my wings! And I can't even pull them back in because one is bent and I might just break it. THAT'S JUST GREAT. GAH.

((got timelines mixed up... in the beginning she didn't have a manipulator and now she does >.< sigh. welp - gonna go with the latest timeline and say she does))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Alright, that's fine and dandy but why do your people need a means of transportation through time and space? What are you planning? An invasion? Massacre? What?

Mal could feel her nerves rising, not liking this one bit. She was forced in charge and she had to try and keep a calm composure much like Sonya or the Doctor always had in tough situations. But Mal really didn't think she was cut out for this kind of stuff so it made it all the more difficult to try snd keep calm. What if they alien did answer with an affirmative to the slaughter or invasion? What would she do then? Mal really doubted her ability to stop any of this. Soon enough she would run out of questions to ask and the alien would go right back into Robin's head and take her away. Speaking of which, though Robin was freakin' her out with this wing business, she was still an innocent, thirteen year old girl who had befriended the nervous girl. That was good enough on Mal's account that she should probably try and protect her. Even if it cost her life.

Ok, Mal would not go that far, she would never go that far. She would do all she could to stop this mess but if her life was in danger she would probably end up running away and making it someone else's problem.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Robin sighed, giving up her own worries for Mal. Her face turned to horror as it spoke again. "You answered your own question. We were attacked recently by a race called the Deilper, and now we are at war. With this technology, we can go back in time and stop the race from ever existing. We will kill them all." It spoke mostly calmly, a slight anger to its voice. Robin shook her head, grabbing Mal's shoulders and shaking her. "Get out of her head. Go ahead and go back in mine, I don't care! Just leave her alone!" Her heart beat quickly, her mind racing to fast to come up with a proper plan. Noah looked between the two of them, "Wait what? We can just leave it alone then, it's not planning to hurt us!" Turning back to him, she scowled, "It's planning to kill an entire planet, who cares if it's Earth! I'm not letting another planet die because of me!" She shouted, returning to stare at Mal. "Now listen to me and get out of her head!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:12 pm

So you're going to murder a whole race because you're at war? You may avoid war but what about the guilt on your shoulder? Sure, you're mad now but if you do what you're planning I think guilt is gonna eat you alive after the initial anger and danger is gone. Wow, that actually sounded wise, good job, Mal. The last sentence was a thought to herself that the alien still got the honour of hearing. OK, now Mal's heart rate was totally going bonkers. This wasn't good at all.

Robin was right, just because it wasn't Earth in danger didn't mean this host using alien should go off and blow up another. Then again, if it meant this thing would leave Earth alone maybe Mal should just let it go do it's thing and could live on this blue and green planet without the guilt of getting a whole angry race of aliens after the human race.

Go back in Robin's head? No, I'm not done interrogating you so you can't do that! Tell Robin to beat it, alright? I want to know what the Shadow Proclamation would have to say about your actions. Oh yeah, Mal brought out the big cards. Or she assumed they were big cards at least. She remembered Syra talking about the universal police department (at least that's what Mal thought they were) and people seemed to cringe in a certain type of fear at the thought. Maybe it will have the same effect on the being inside her body.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:41 pm

"Robin, Mal would like you to leave her alone. Specifically, to beat it." It would have smirked if it could at Robin's face. "What? No, forget Mal. She has no idea what she's doing, if she leaves you in her head too long, she'll die!" She shouted angrily, trying to give Mal the message. It ignored her and Noah - who was lost beyond belief and staring at them blankly - and answered Mal. "The Shadow Proclamation do not scare us. If someone tipped them off, that would be a different story, but I doubt you or your friend would have the guts to face them. Humans are barely sentient beings in their eyes, the children of the universe. Are you done now or do you have more meaningless questions just to keep me out of her head?" Robin growled in frustration, smacking Mal in the face. "Stop it Mal, just let that thing out!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Wait.. die? As in dead die? Like she would not be alive? How could the thing kill her? Mal felt fairly in control of herself. How could this alien's present kill Mal? It didn't make sense to her. But how could Mal just let the alien go back into Robin so the younger girl could face the fatal fate? The girl was a lot braver then Mal.. could Mal really allow that? Honestly, yeah, she could. The brown-haired girl would do a surprisingly amount of immoral things in order to stay alive. Some would call it fantastic survival instincts. Others would call it cowardice. Whatever it was, it was currently making it's way into Mal's emotions. Oh great, she was going to look like a real a-hole now, wasn't she? But the harder she tried to think of questions the more distracted she got with the fear of death and the longer the silence on her part was.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:20 pm

It chuckled as it heard nothing but silence from Mal's end. "It seems you are out of questions. If you don't mind..." It reached out, moving to transfer back into Robin's mind. Robin's eyes widened, not actually thinking it would want to return to such a weak host. "Wait no!" She yelped, scrambling backwards as it took her head in Mal's hands. Robin bit her lip, sighing and allowing the creature entrance. Yelping in pain, she stumbled back as Mal fell to the floor, having her own mind back. "Mal!" Robin called desperately, knowing there would be no way to help. A moment later, she stopped moving except for her head, rising to look at Mal with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Mal dropped to the ground. Everything was dark and she felt nothing. Though suddenly things started to come back to her, someone said her name, she thought. And the light from the shop was visible behind her eyelids. She didn't know how long she was out but she was up now. Mal stood and stared at Robin with wide eyes. "A-all right, now what?" The question was directed to everyone and no one in particular. She had no idea what the next course of action should be so the question just came out in her cluelessness. Whether it was Mal who acted or the alien or Noah, she didn't know. What was there to do? How could she stop this alien from doing what it wanted without killing Robin in the process? Was she ever going to stop shaking? Mal was shaking and sweating and full of so much stress she was surprised she was still standing.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Robin - no, it - grinned, "Finally, back in control." Noah, who had been scrambling to run away, was slowly walking back, his face set into a look of 'what the hell do I do now?'. "So, only a few more things I have to do before I leave - go find out how a vortex manipulator works, or use the girl's mind and just steal her body." Shrugging, the creature moved to a nearby table and sat down, leaning on its elbows, chin in its hands. Noah had no idea what to do, but he did know he could at least try to talk it out of stealing Robin. It was a little girl for Pete's sake, whoever Pete was.

"Just leave the girl alone. Take me if you need to and use my body, but leave her her's." He gulped, knowing what a foolish idea that was, but he felt genuinely bad for her, and seeing how his life was going so far, that she had much more to life for. Well, no. He wouldn't die, hopefully. Then again, Robin did say... "Wait, how would you kill Mal? How would you kill us?" He questioned, starting to get more angry than afraid. 

With a smirk to its lips, it stated calmly, "There isn't enough room for two consciousnesses in one mind, so one of them has to go, and it would be the weaker one. The girl stands no chance, but she didn't want to let her poor friend suffer." It faked a pout at Mal, then leaned back in the chair and closed its eyes. With a content sigh, it slipped into a mental trance, going through Robin's memories to try and learn how to operate the vortex manipulator.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 pm

"Wh-what? How could an intruder be the stronger consciousness if the body isn't even yours? Look, I don't want to suggest this but maybe you could use someone else and just take her manipulator..." Great. Mal's desperation was causing her to act based on fear of losing Robin. Could she really sacrifice a stranger's life just so Robin could live? Well, not knowing the person meant not thinking about it, right? Wrong, Mal knew she would feel guilt for the rest of her life. But she would also feel that guilt if she did nothing and let Robin die. Oh, why couldn't these decisions just be left with the Doctor?

Looking to Noah she shook her head at him, as if telling him not to go there. "I-I think we have to stop it from learning. It knows how to use that thing on Robin's wrist and both of them will be gone before you can even blink. Just stop it from learning and maybe we can come up with a plan... maybe." She sprung up and slapped Robin as hard as she could, trying to distract the alien in her head.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:35 pm

It heard a faint yelp in the back of its mind and opened its eyes, smirking up at Mal. "Did you forget that your friend here feels all the pain? And I wouldn't get her talking again if I were you, or I'll have to shut her up again with another reveal." It sighed, closing its eyes and leaning back in the chair. It's face turned to a frown as it realized the woman had disrupted her train of thought. She had almost found out where the information was that she needed, but now she had to start her search all over again.

Noah smiled, seeing as this plan not only worked, but kept the alien out of his head. Well that wasn't something you thought everyday. He reached out and poked her forehead, figuring it would cause less pain than a slap in the face. The creature growled, opening it's eyes and jabbing her own finger into Noah's cheek just as he backed away. "Leave me alone, you're disturbing my train of thought." Noah looked over at Mal and grinned, not believing he could stop an alien by poking it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 pm

"Why would I forget something like that? I may not be clever but I'm not an idiot neither. I'd say my plan worked effectively since you came out of that little trance to answer me. Ha! I hope this is the beginning of a fantastic role!" Mal smiled in self satisfaction and turned to Noah who had started poking Robin's head. Good, with his help maybe she would have time to think of a plan. She even laughed and started to look around. An idea popped into her head. Could the alien use an animal as a host? Oh brilliant! This may have been the smartest thing Mal had ever come up with.

"Noah, keep her busy, I'll be back." Mal bolted outside the shop and headed in the direction of the pet shop. She would try and catch her own but that would just end up with her being empty handed and broken. Sliding into the store, the clerk looked at her with a very shocked expression with the way she looked. "I need a small bird and a cage. I don't care what kind, just make sure it's small enough to not kill me but large enough not to be a pain to catch if it escapes." Her voice came out so quickly the clerk didn't know what to do but oblige. When he returned, he handed Mal the cage with a small green budgie in it. Mal coughed up the cost, it was a lot of money and meant she would not be able to pay her rent, and ran back to the cafe as fast as she could without dropping the poor bird.

Mal was gasping for breath by the time she got back and put the bird on the table. She even slapped her palm on Robin's head and commanded, "Use this bird as a host and don't leave the cage! Ha!!!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:56 pm

((Mal... there are no words xD))

It snapped its eyes open and growled, beginning to loathe this planet. All she wanted to do was get the information she needed and get out of here. The one guy kept poking her forehead until she had a bruise there, and the woman just commanded her to inhabit a bird! Humans. With a scowl, she slapped Noah's hand away and sat up, opening the cage doors, and pressing her fingers to the bird's head - hands being too big for that to work. 

A moment later, Robin was flopped in the chair, unconscious yet again, and the bird sat in the cage making as much noise as possible. If it couldn't escape, then it would sure bug her to death. Wait. Death. It would have smirked if birds could, and went completely silent. Noah looked over to Mal, not sure what to think of it. "Did it give up?" No, of course it didn't. It was merely planning to never eat, not until the bird host died of starvation and her mind was free to travel back to her home planet empty handed. She'd be punished for sure, but if she survived it all, she WOULD be back. That was a promise.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Mal watched as the alien transferred and leaned Robin back in the chair and closed the cage door. She shouted in triumph, "I did it! Did you see that Noah? I fricken outsmarted an extra terrestrial freak! Yeah! Oh, this calls for confetti and party hats and dancing! Oh yeah, baby!" She started to dance around the little shop in her happy victory, oblivious to the alien-bird's plan on starving to death. Why would Mal know that death would send the alien back to where ever it came from? She stopped and looked at Noah, "Huh? Wha'? Give up?"

Mal turned to look at the bird and realized it wasn't squawking. Or doing anything actually. That was really weird and more than unnerving. Was the alien plotting something? But what could it do, it was a bird trapped in a cage.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Robin grimaced, opening her eyes slowly to see the bird in front of her. A bird. Well that was an... interesting choice of host. Actually, good. That's good. That means they were busy enough with the bird that they wouldn't notice her running into the kitchen and hiding until she could figure out what to do about her wing, right? Hopefully, because she sure as heck wasn't sticking around here.

Noah was busy laughing about Mal's dancing, and Mal was busy... dancing... I hang out with some weird people... so she took her chance, jumped out of her chair, and sprinted into the kitchen. As soon as she was in there, the first thing she did was find something to hide under. Ish. Sitting cross legged under a table, she sighed and looked up at her bent wing. She could.. yeah, there wasn't really a way to put them away without breaking it, so she scowled at the floor.

Noah, shrugging to Mal, answered, "I don't think it's too important. But where'd the girl go?" He asked, pointing to the chair behind him just as he noticed her missing. "Uh.. that's not good is it..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Mal shrugged in agreement with Noah then whipped around to the chair Robin was on. Oh crap, where'd she go? No, no, no! Robin was clever, she would be able to help them out. Mal didn't give a care that she 'human' girl had wings, she would freak out about that later. She got up and started looking everywhere, all the while calling, "Robin?! Robin, come out! Come on, please. We need you!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Robin flinched, hearing Mal call after her. She sighed and bit her lip, not knowing how she could face her. Poor Mal, always afraid of anything alien, how could she accept her like this? Well the fact that she was yelling for her was a start - it meant she wasn't completely freaked out. With a sigh, she crawled out from under the table and stood up, walking out of the kitchen. "I'm in here, Mal..." She mumbled, not really caring if she heard or not. 

((ignoring noah for this post))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Mal sighed in relief when she heard Robin. She quickly entered the kitchen and stared at the younger girl with wide eyes. "Why'd you go off like that? We need your help, I have no idea what to do." Mal tried her best not to stare at the black wings protruding from Robin's back as she spoke. They were a bit distracting and baffling. No don't think about them now, Mal. She felt a bit pathetic relying on someone younger than her to come up with a plan. But really, Mal didn't know much about aliens and considering Robin had wings maybe that made her an alien and...

She shook her head violently and covered her face with her hands. Mal just started concentrating on her breathing so she didn't have a complete freak out.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Robin sighed, walking over to Mal and placing a hand on her shoulder for comfort. "It's fine, people have done worse. Let's just figure out what we're going to do with the bird." Biting her lip, she walked over to the cage, watching as the bird stood perfectly still. Of course there was a plan in its mind, it would only make sense. Usually if a villain was defeated, they kind of lost their temper.

Looking to Mal and Noah, she frowned, feeling like a total freak. Well she was, but she could blame someone else for that. Crossing her arms, she shrugged her shoulders - not caring that it would just make her wings even more apparent with the motion. "One of you will have to take it home. Make sure it doesn't die. A bird's mind is simple, so it is probably already dead. Just... don't let the host die, or else that thing will get out." 

Noah raised his hand, finding it hard to not stare at her wings. "Um, I can take it. I don't really have too much going on, and maybe having an alien pet would be cool?" He said it as a question, thinking it might just be more work than he wanted. Robin turned to look at it again, just sitting there, staring. Locking her eyes on it, she spoke to the two behind her, "Even if you open the cage, it won't leave. Mal made sure of that..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Mal followed Robin back out and looked at the bird, feeling a little sorry for it but thought it was better than a human being a host. With Noah's volunteer she looked up in surprise. He would be the last person she would have suspected to be OK with having an alien bird. Actually, Mal herself was the last person... but still. "Are you sure, Noah? I mean, can you handle it?" She didn't know the first thing about keeping a bird alive so she really hoped the boy would nod his agreement.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Noah opened his mouth to speak, but Robin answered for him. "It isn't going to let you take care of it, Noah. It wouldn't willingly stay in the host longer than it had to, but if it left, it still wouldn't be able to leave the cage, so there isn't a point to that. I doubt it will want to leave the bird alive." She frowned, moving to pick up the cage just to drop it back on the table with a yelp. "It shocked me!" She glared at the bird, backing away from it. "Electrical creature, then. Or just a lot of static electricity there." 

Turning around, she looked at Noah, seeing the defeated look on his face. Okay, she had convinced him. That was good. Now just to get out of here and... oh. Stupid wings. "Well I guess I'm stuck here for a while," she sighed, shrugging and walking back towards the kitchen. "Don't mind if I hang out in here until I get an idea, yeah? Thanks, didn't think you did." Robin talked quickly, leaving no room for either of them to answer. Now, how to get her wings back in without breaking them...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:01 am

Mal looked over Noah and shrugged lightly when his volunteer efforts were put to silence. Her eyes trailed after Robin as she retreated and sighed. Wait, why did the cage shock Robin? Oh god, what if it transferred itself into Robin? Wait, was that just a paranoid thought or...?

Mal quickly moved closer to the bird and crouched down, peering into the cage with a scrutinizing gaze. How were they going to keep this bird alive if the alien was still in it?

(BAD POST)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Robin crossed her arms, sitting down in the chair to think. It wasn't going to leave the cage, so there would be no moving it. Can't even pick it up because it'll shock you. Yup, it was definitely planning to die. "We can't do anything with it, all you could do would be to hang it up here somewhere and force feed it. Maybe then it will have a chance. I still think the alien would outlive it though, so it will go back eventually." 

She sighed, leaning back in the chair and looking to Mal. "You think they'd let you keep it here or are we just going to put it out of its misery now? To be honest, the bird inside might have already died, so there really isn't a point of leaving it trapped because the bird isn't going to live forever." Well that sounded depressing. She should really work on that. Too bad she wasn't in a good enough mood to care.

((continuing to ignore Noah, my brain hurts so im gonna be lazy))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:05 pm

"Well, uhm, maybe I can use a cloth to move it to my house. Maybe even hook it up to some IVs so it's forced into getting nutrition. I feel really bad for it but what else can we do? I-I mean, we can't just let the alien free, can we?" Mal began to pace, a worried expression on her face. Oh man, why couldn't they leave things like this to the Doctor or Torchwood or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking, Isn't It?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: