Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_voting_barShocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_voting_barShocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Shocking, Isn't It?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Robin shrugged, "If you insist, but it's going to die eventually, so you could just save yourself the trouble now." Looking over at Noah, she sighed, seeing he looked kind of upset. That happens when you talk about murder, even if its to a bird. "Fine, you can keep him, just kinda make sure he doesn't snap at you. Or she. I think it's a she." She frowned looking at the bird. It was kinda hard to tell while it's voice was so distorted like that. Even the bird calls earlier were a bit messy.

"So, you take it back to your place and take care of it, and then..." She trailed off, not really sure of what they were going to do next. They could just open the place back up and continue business, but she couldn't exactly go anywhere. Well she could sit in the kitchen all day until her wing stopped hurting but that  would be boring. "... Do whatever it is you do then." She shrugged, looking between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Mal looked at Noah, then at the bird, and finally at Robin. "Well do you think we should inform someone of this so they're on their toes in case something bad happens? It probably won't quit, it wants something from Earth and, if it's like the movies, it won't quit until it has what it wants or dies trying to get it..." She shrugged and sighed heavily. "I know it'll die eventually but if we keep it alive we are giving ourselves more time to... do something. " Mal looked over at Robin's wings and shivered a little. She really wanted to ask about them but thought that would be rude or maybe she'd hear something she didn't want to find out...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:49 pm

"Do what exactly? Find a prison for it? It's not like we have anything on hand." Robin looked to Mal, frown on her face. Actually there were a lot of things they could do. There were tons of psychic prisons all over the universe, and there were tons of people out there with things that lived forever which much stronger minds than the creature. The problem was that none of them would take this seriously - a human kid asking them to trap the mind of a bird. She could count at least 3 problems with that, and it wouldn't be hard to think of more. "If there is a chance, it will come back. And it will go after me. I'm not afraid of it though, the worst that could happen is death, and its not like I'm going to avoid that anyway, not forever." She sighed, really beginning to hate whatever the hell was doing this. Maybe if they held onto it long enough its race would give up on the mission? Probably not...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:40 pm

"W-well yeah, everyone dies but that doesn't mean it has to happen now. I don't know. I don't know what to do!" Mal combed her fingers through her hair several times in her attempt to calm herself. Oh great, she felt like crap and a little more than light headed. This just sucked. This whole situation sucked. What were they going to do about the damn bird?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Robin sighed, seeing Mal was upset. Well no use killing the bird if this is gonna happen, might as well let her keep it alive, no matter how pointless it was. Plus this roleplay is never going to end if she doesn't. "Fine, you can keep it alive." She shrugged, standing up and walking into the kitchen to think about something else. Maybe it was selfish that she was so focused on her wings right now, but unless she wanted to be experimented on, she had the right. "Maybe if I can just remember the coordinates to some space hospital..." She mumbled, walking into the kitchen and flopping onto the floor. This was getting a bit annoying, and a tad confusing.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Mal sighed but was nonetheless happy Robin was allowing her to keep the bird. She turned around to look at the bird that just eyed her with its creepy, beady eyes. What did Mal know about keeping things alive? She didn't even feed herself properly half the time. Maybe she would be putting the damn thing out of it's misery if she just.. just what? Killed it? How would you kill a bird without emotionally scarring yourself. She glanced at Noah before turning and following Robin into the kitchen. "All right, look, we should just get rid of it." Her tone was hushed, probably to prevent Noah from overhearing. "You were right and sorry to make this all... back and forth-y"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Robin rolled her eyes, "About time. Back and forth-y. Nice word choice." She smiled, standing up and walking out into the doorway of the kitchen. She stared at the bird and sighed, not knowing how they were going to tell Noah they were going to kill an innocent creature. Well not so innocent. Whatever. She walked to the sink and grabbed a towel, knowing it was just going to shock her again if she didn't use it, and walked back to the bird cage. "Noah, I have a friend a few galaxies away that will be glad to take care of it. You guys don't have to worry, okay?" Not giving him a chance to answer, she typed in some coordinates on her manipulator before wincing and muttering a cuss. "Right, bent wing. I'll be back then, going to a space hospital." She sighed, putting in some different coordinates and disappearing in a flash of light. 

A couple seconds later, she flashed back, her wings healed and tucked back into their hiding place. "Time travel." She answered before Noah could ask, his mouth wide open. "Alright then, I guess I'll just see ya later then. Unless you want to come and meet my 'space friend'?" She asked Mal, making the air quotes mentally. Maybe Mal didn't want to see the bird die, but she probably had a few questions she wanted to ask without Noah around, so this was her chance, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Mal blinked in astonishment when Robin left only to return with her wings hidden. That was cool. he knew what a vortex manipulator was and did considering Xeltia showed her before... but it was still mind blowing. At her question, her brow furrowed in confusion as she looked from Robin to Noah and back. Oh, that was the cue to get going, was it? Well she didn't want to watch the bird die... but she wanted an explanation to what the hell was happening. Look at that, Robin was correct. "Yeah, right. I'll come. Just.. we won't be long, right?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:02 pm

"Mal, this is a vortex manipulator. I could get you back 5 seconds ago if I wanted to. Unless of course, you're talking about how long we'll actually be there, in that case, a bit longer than you'd like, but not long enough to make you too uncomfortable. So! Coming?" Robin smiled at her, the thought of taking a companion a bit exciting. That totally helped with the fact that she was about to kill a bird. Sort of. 

Typing some coordinates into her manipulator, she held her hand out to Mal. "Just press the button whenever you're ready, and we'll be there. No wait! Hold on," She moved over to grab the bird cage, using the towel. She would still feel a bit of a shock through it though. "Okay, now you can push the button." She grinned at her, giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 am

Mal looked over at Noah and waved a goodbye, thinking she may as well go since she already, sort of, agreed to it. It wasn't that comforting to know she'll be at where ever they were going for a while... but oh well, she'd suck it up somehow. Slowly walking over, she put a hand on Robin's shoulder and swallowed heavily as she eyed the button. "Here goes nothing, I guess..." And with that she pushed it down and started panicking, only a little, when they were shot into the vortex and to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 am

The two - or rather, three of them - appeared with a flash at the same alien hospital Robin had just been at to fix her wing. Before she left, she asked them if they could put down a bird while it was stuck inside of its cage, and they said yes. They looked at her funny, but they said yes. "Alright we're here, just don't freak out..." She looked around, seeing the waiting room was full of assorted aliens, Judoon there with a broken horn, Raxicorricofallapatorian over here with some space illness - she really hoped Mal wouldn't freak out about it... 

"Okay, so, we just have to wait a bit until it's our turn, and then we can get out of here." She started walking over to a row of empty seats, sitting down in one and setting the bird in the one two seats away from her, so Mal didn't have to be weirded out while she sat next to some alien. Wel... yeah, still better than sitting by the Silurian. "Come on, standing there and staring isn't going to help you..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:44 am

Mal looked around the hospital and turned whiter than a sheet. Her bug wide eyes scanned the area at all the aliens but at least she was too scared to scream. Mal, as miraculous as is was, managed to shuffle over to Robin and sit between her and the alien bird. She leaned over and grabbed Robin's arm as she whispered in a hoarse voice, "There are aliens here... real aliens.. ones that look like bloody aliens! Oh god.. just look at them staring. Th-there gonna eat us!" Her breathing was out of control and it made it obvious if she didn't calm down she would probably have a panic attack. At least they were in a hospital..
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 pm

"Mal. Calm down. No one is going to eat you. You'd taste terrible, like sweat and fear." Robin put a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down. She wasn't going to mention the fact that people were staring, that definitely would not help. At all. "They're just people, Mal. Just think of them as humans, like you and me." She sighed, really hoping that the nurse would come out and call them in already so she could get her out of here. Then again, the nurse was an alien too, so that wouldn't exactly help... "Why don't you try talking to one? Just have a conversation? Um..." She looked around, trying to find an alien species that spoke English. "Okay, nevermind, they wouldn't know what you're saying anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:24 pm

"Well as long as I taste bad... but there is no way I'm talking to them even if they could understand me. I-i just need to get out of here. So hurry up and explain to me what exactly is going on with this bird and you and the vortex manipulator. That will be distracting enough, wouldn't you think...?" Mal swallowed nervously and looked around the waiting room once more, feeling a shiver take over her. Yikes, the majority of these freaks looked really creepy.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Robin rolled her eyes, "Yes, because talking about aliens is going to help you ignore the aliens." With a sigh, she leaned back in her chair and looked over to Mal, really hoping the nurse would be in here soon. "So, I came in here and waited for a nurse to come out and take me in, like we are now. I got a few odd stares from a couple people, but I'm kind of used to that. They basically just took me in here and patched up my wing, kinda put it in a sort of cast. So I just sat in here for a week and made friends with some of the people here while I waited for them to say I could take it off. And then I came back to you two. Not a very interesting story," She shrugged, looking around the waiting room to see who was up before them. "I think we're just a  few people away, 3 at the most."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:40 pm

"You were here for a freakin' week? Dear god, girl. I can't even wrap my head around that... time travel hurts the brain. Wow. And making friends always helps, I guess.. I don't do it often but having people to hook you up with things is awesome." Mal was wringing her hands nervously as she glanced around the waiting room. Man, why couldn't it just be their turn? The faster they got called the faster they could leave. Though she still wanted to know the origin of the alien in the bird's body and why exactly it had chosen earth technology when there were races out there far superior with tech than humans.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:37 am

Robin sighed, looking around Mal to try and see the bird. As usual, it just sat there, unmoving. It was kinda creepy... She giggled at Mal's comment about time travel, deciding she would just have to take her on more trips and get her used to the idea. "Yes, I was here for a week. It's not like I was going to heal in a split second," She shrugged, looking back towards the door. 

The big green haired nurse pushed the door open, looking down on her clip board to see who was next. "Um... Robin Terrell?" Robin winced at the use of her last name, not used to hearing it. "Over here, we're coming." Standing up, she moved to grab the cage, looking over to Mal, "You should feel lucky, you just got to hear two of my secrets in one day. Although my last name wasn't one I was really expecting..." With a sigh, she turned around and started walking towards the nurse, hoping Mal would follow.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:29 am

Mal watched the nurse walk in, eyeing the girl with both curiosity and nervousness. She called Robin's name and muttered 'thank god' under her breath. Her last name didn't ring any bells, it just seemed like an ordinary last name. Well, actually, Mal had never heard that surname before but she was certain there were people out there with it if Robin had it. But why was the smaller girl making such a big deal about it? Mal trailed behind and inquired, "Why's your last name a secret? I don't get it. Maybe I should get it considering mine is too. Did you have yours changed? I had mine changed. You will find no one else in the world with a last name like mine. One day I could tell you how I came up with it even, if you promise not to laugh or make fun of me." A sudden look of nervousness came over Mal and her footsteps became smaller but quicker.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Robin giggled, "Sure, as long as you won't tell anyone about my last name, period. I'm kind of running from future Torchwood, so... last names just make everything harder." She sighed, following the green haired lady into a room on the left labeled 'Room 3.' The nurse spoke in a high pitched voice, "So what are you in for?" "Um, we kind of need you to put this bird down for us. There's an alien in it's head.."

Robin really hoped she would believe them, because she was pretty sure she could have them thrown out of here and she did NOT need to be banned from another place. Handing over the cage, she looked back to Mal with a small smile as the nurse inspected it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm

"Whose there to tell and why would I tell them? Secrets are pretty much safe with me, man. I barely know enough people to spill the beans on anyone. Plus you're my pal so I wouldn't anyway." Mal shrugged as she entered room 3 and took a small look around. The walls contained posters of different internal diagrams of aliens and organs that she couldn't even name. One sort of looked like a heart, the other a kidney, and that... what the hell was that? She turned her eyes away and looked at the bird they had brought. The nurse was inspecting it and Mal really hoped Robin's story would be believed and they bird would be out of everyone's hair. "I can safely say it possessed me too.. and I put it in that bird. So.. I hope that's proof enough for ya."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 pm

The nurse nodded, looking into the bird's eye as if it had all the answers. Maybe it did to her. Robin looked over at Mal and grinned, glad she had the courage to talk to the woman. The nurse set the bird down on the sink, turning to face the two humans. "Do you have any more information about its state?"

Robin nodded, "Basically it won't leave the cage, not until it's free of the host. So, is there any kind of mental container we can put it in or..." The nurse crossed her arms and frowned, "Yes, but I cannot just do that unless it's a parasite. Are you going to take it back to its home and set it free?" Robin shrugged, assuming that would be the best thing to do anyway - as long as the natives were willing to listen. Maybe she would drop Mal off first before then... more aliens were probably not good for her right now. "Sure, I can take it back."

The nurse uncrossed her arms and nodded towards the door. "Alright, I'll take care of it. Just go wait in the waiting room and I'll take it out to you." Robin smiled at her in thanks and turned around to leave the room and find her way back to where they started. "Come on, Mal."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:03 am

Mal watched Robin and the nurse talk and began to wonder when a conversation like this became normal. She sighed and shrugged to herself before exiting the room with Robin. "Great, now we're gonna have to sit in that room again. No offence to those guys but I'd rather not look at 'em, you know? Anyway, h-how do we know the nurse isn't lying to us? What if she calls the space police or she gets possessed when the alien leaves the bird's head? Am I being paranoid?" Well, Mal was paranoid but in her mind these were valid points to be worrying about.
"And another thing.. how do you plan on taking that thing back to it's planet if we don't even know where it came from. Hell, it said their race was in the middle of war and there is no way I'm going to get caught up in that. Neither are you, man. I can't just let you go there and risk dying or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Robin looked up at Mal and frowned. "Right... maybe we can just drop it off somewhere in space and someone can come find it. I don't really care to deal with this bird anymore." She sighed, walking over to the emptiest row of seats she could see. "Come on, let's just wait for her to finish up." She sat down on the second chair from the end, letting Mal sit there and blocking her off from any aliens that might sit by them.

"It shouldn't go in her head, I don't think it's that strong. They are prepared for this kind of stuff, you know. They must have some sort of psychic barrier protect-y... thing. Or some special species of doctor to do it." Shrugging, she leaned back and kept her eyes trained on the door. It was just now really hitting her, that in a moment, there will be a bird. And it will be dead. And it's because she didn't want to leave it alive. With a sigh, she crossed her arms, feeling a bit selfish for doing it - just so she could live.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Mal followed Robin back to the waiting room and thankfully sat in the end chair. At least she wouldn't have some creepy extra terrestrial sitting next to her and attempting communication. That would just be awkward and scary. Not the ideal situation at all. Mal sighed heavily and started to nod, trying to come up with something that the two of them could do. "Coudl we get the Doctor's to deal with it? Or what? I don't know. Won't the alien come back to try and steal the vortex manipulator anyway? War makes people desperate and persistent, I think. I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 pm

"It might, and it probably will. And we can fight it off again, or whoever is with me at the time." Robin shrugged, her eyes still trained on the door and waiting for the nurse to come out. "At least we have an idea on how we can stop it next time. Or... I could let it take me as long as it promises to leave me alive. I'd have to do a lot of work for that to happen though..." She chuckled, looking over to Mal. "I just hope they don't bring the war to Earth if they don't get the technology... that'd be really bad..." Shaking off the thought, she looked back to the door, watching as a different, bald nurse came through the door and called for another patient. A Judoon walked over with a limp, making her mouth curve down. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking, Isn't It?   Shocking, Isn't It? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking, Isn't It?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: