Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_vote_lcapSecondary Character : Zoe Carter I_voting_barSecondary Character : Zoe Carter I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_vote_lcapSecondary Character : Zoe Carter I_voting_barSecondary Character : Zoe Carter I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Secondary Character : Zoe Carter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Secondary Character : Zoe Carter Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Character : Zoe Carter   Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zoe Carter

::Appearance::
Hair: short, blue, and rather straight
Eyes: white, or light grey, depending on how you see it
Height: Around 5'
Figure: small, not very muscular
Other: none
Clothing: Usually a solid color sweater, jeans, and her black flats. All in the fabric of her home planet.

::Info::
Family: Her two mothers and her little sister
Personality: Zoe is a rather shy girl, and isn't one for too much excitement. She would much rather live a calm life, but she is aware that that isn't going to be possible. Sometimes she is a bit too outward with her frustration, but immediately regrets it afterwards. 
strength: Zoe's race has the ability to manipulate her molecules so that they will not interact with electromagnetic waves. In short, she can turn invisible. Her shyness keeps her wary of strangers and sometimes keeps her save from them.
Weakness: If she get's frustrated, she might blurt something out that she really didn't mean to say. Her shyness is also a weakness because she lets people walk all over her.
Likes: She finds sitting in the sunlight relaxing and is a fan of fiction.
dislikes: Zoe doesn't like adventure or excitement too much,but finds real life boring. She just can't seem to find a happy medium.
dream: Without her family's support, she would be completely lost, and because of that, they are THE most important thing in the world to her.

History:

Zoe was born and grew up on the planet Thgil. The people there, Thgillians, are a race of people who are constantly being invaded for their special ability. They can change their own bodies and become invisible - actually most of the life on the planet can. They make it so that they cannot be seen by changing their molecules to the point where electromagnetic waves do not interact with them.

Constantly under invasion, the natives use this ability to keep themselves hidden, but Zoe was different. Her parents were always worried about her during the raids and fights, because she could not perfect her ability. If she concentrated hard enough, she would be able to save herself, but it wasn't like second nature to her like it should have been. Even her little sister could protect herself, just not Zoe.

Now being 14 years old and the only one in her school group to fail an invasion drill, Zoe feels misunderstood. She didn't choose to be this way, but there were always those children who treated her like a freak. She spends a lot of her free time reading about other worlds and other planets, but wishing they would all just stop existing. She wanted to meet an alien that would be nice to her, sure, but she didn't want to go through a life or death situation, and that was that. 

Then everything changed the day the Police Box arrived.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Secondary Character : Zoe Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Character : Zoe Carter   Secondary Character : Zoe Carter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 pm

FANFICTION?

Nah jk xP Approved, my friend!
Back to top Go down

Secondary Character : Zoe Carter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: