Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoorless Room - Page 2 I_voting_barDoorless Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Doorless Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoorless Room - Page 2 I_voting_barDoorless Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Doorless Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Doorless Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorless Room   Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Sonya's eyes constantly flitted from one side of the hallway to the other, assessing that just as she had feared. Every door lining it was like the one on her cell. Flat, automated and no doorhandles. Turning the corner up ahead, she let out a sigh at the sight of more doors like the ones behind her and faced the two with her. "We have to get out of this area if I'm going to be able to get us away from here." She finally stated, looking at both of them with a serious glint in her eyes. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doorless Room   Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm

"Well, I don't think I can do much." I say think of what to do as an idea pops into my head, I then walked over to a wall. "I could try and hack the system. Do you guys think I should try, or is it too risky?" I then touched the machine on the wall, it turned on slowly. I then open up it's programming. "It seems familiar, but I can't work out what it is yet."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Doorless Room   Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:31 pm

"I wouldn't suggest it..." Sonya said quietly, shifting towards him as she did. "That might cause a trip that would indicate that maybe someone is trying to hack they're systems." She added with a wry smile, her eyes roaming over the control panel in front of her with a critical eye. "I don't know much about electrical systems, but I believe that there are things like that. I think, I'm not sure, but I don't like the idea honestly. It rubs wrong, you know." She clapped a hand on Adam's shoulder lightly. "Come on, we should probably head onwards. There's just something about this place that bothers me, what's worse is I don't know what it is, and those bothersome things are usually the worst."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doorless Room   Doorless Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doorless Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: