Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Lady is a...lady?? I_vote_lcapLady is a...lady?? I_voting_barLady is a...lady?? I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Lady is a...lady?? I_vote_lcapLady is a...lady?? I_voting_barLady is a...lady?? I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Lady is a...lady??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm

((A closed rp for Nat and I))

I am a TARDIS.

Now, if you are reading my datacore at the moment, chances are that you already know what a TARDIS is, being a Timelord or someone that has encountered one. But for anyone who doesn't know, aside from warning you to stop reading my datacore before my Timelord comes back, I might as well explain.

I'm a type 57 TARDIS, also known as a TT capsule. TARDIS stands for Time and Relative Dimension In Space, for that is what I am. I'm a time machine and a space ship, all packed into one.

The thing about TARDISes, though, is that we aren't an independent species. Our race was created by Timelords, and we acted as vehicles to them, and as time went on, companions. And while I can go where ever I want to go, most of the time I let my Timelord choose where we go next. Of course, there are some fixed points I need to bring us to sometimes, though in this particular instance my Timelord was driving.

He stood in front of my console, talking with the bird lady that he called Robin. Unknown to us all, he was steering us towards an event; an event not even I foresaw within our time stream, which is a real surprise, seeing that I can see all of time and space at once, every minute of every day of every year.

"I tell you, you'll love it! The Medusa Cascade was ranked number one in the Andronian 'Views of the Galaxy' Magazine. It can be slightly crowded, but you really don't notice the other people, seeing as they're around one or two light years away. But it's horrible to drive in, you have to plan your course so that there are no collisions. The Shadow Proclamation usually exempts Timelords from tons of stuff, though, so we wouldn't get into too much trouble for that" the TARDIS spun through space, heading towards the Medusa Cascade. To anyone that had the odd hobby of intently watching empty space, it would have looked like a little green blur that lasted less than a nano-second.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:36 pm

((i am never going to stop laughing about bird lady))

Robin giggled, leaning against the wall and making faces at the fish as Theta piloted and rambled on about some space law thing. "I didn't think you cared for laws, actually I don't think most of the people I know do." She giggled again, turning around to face him and lean on the glass wall behind her. The fish swam away, feeling ignored. "So! Medusa Cascade! I've always heard of it but never got the chance to come, never had a capsule to travel in." She shrugged, strolling up to the controls. "How do even remember what all of this does? It's a complete mystery to me." Her eyes trailed over the buttons and lighty-uppy... things scattered all over the control panels. "Hm..." She hovered her finger over a certain button that was bright green and flashing, "What's this one do?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:25 pm

"Well learning to drive a TARDIS isn't like a car driving test. It takes years; you would be surprised how hard it is to land in a specific area. After all, it's pinpointing a certain time out of all that was and will be, and landing in one place out of the whole Universe" he glanced over idly at Robin's question, seeing her finger hovering over the button "Oh, that pinpoints the closest energy source, for if we had to refuel. Don't press it, though. We aren't near any energy sources and it would just confuse Lady and make us go somewhere other than the Medusa Cascade" he ran an eye over all the other buttons and hologram panels and other doo-dads "In fact, don't press anything. There isn't any self-destruct button or anything, but reversing gravity in the TARDIS wouldn't help us get to the Cascade any faster"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Robin quickly moved her hand, shoving the pair of them into her pockets. "Alright then, I will not do that." Taking one last look over the controls - which were very tempting to use - she backed up and kept out of Theta's way. Frowning, she wandered back up to them, finding the fish a bit boring now. Well.. no, they weren't boring. They were awesome. Just a bit... yeah boring. Beginning to circle the console, she smiled, thinking of all the mistakes that could happen if she pushed something. Reaching up to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, she felt something brush against her elbow. Her eyes widened as she looked over to see her elbow had just passed through a hologram pad. "Thet-" She was cut off as the TARDIS jerked, sending her collapsing to the floor. "Theta! I think I did something!" She shouted, looking around as the room flashed maroon and some kind of alarm... thing rang out. "What'd I do?!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:55 pm

"Wha-" The TARDIS suddenly jerked, sending Theta reeling for a handhold; he found one, on the console just before the floor had to be the one to catch him, but not before adding to the problem when his hand accidentally swiped through a panel. He used the console to stand back up, looking at the panels flashing maroon with 'uh oh' practically etched on his face. He glanced over at Robin, wondering the panel she'd accidentally brushed.

"We might have a problem-" ZAAAP. Before he could continue, two people appeared out of thin air just to the right of the console platform, dropping a foot or so then landing in a heap. One was shorter, with red hair, and the other was clad in jeans and a tweed jacket. With a jolt, Theta recognized the two to be him and Robin, though he certainly didn't remember this event at all; they must be from the future. That fact alone both excited him (who wouldn't like to talk to their future self?) and terrified him (what if this causes a paradox?).

"Ow, what did you press this time?"

The future Theta groaned, ungracefully stumbling to his feet then holding a hand out to help Robin stand up, as well. The first thing he noticed, was the walls; instead of the wooden supports holding up the dome-shaped wall, the wall had no supports, and was fairly flat; everything had a bluer tint to it, as well. Feeling twin stares at his back, Theta turned around. And caught sight of past Robin and Theta. Blinking dumbfoundedly up at the two as his mind searched out the memory of this event (he remembered it vaugely, but it had been decades since then), he gave a small awkward wave.

"Uh, hi. Just a question..." he narrowed his gaze "You pressed something, didn't you"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Robin looked up at the pair that had suddenly appeared in the console room, bringing herself to her feet after that kind of commotion. Was that... them? From the future no doubt. That her looked a bit older. At least a few years older by that point. Good to know she wasn't dying any time soon. 

But she certainly wasn't surprised to find second Theta passing out blame before anyone'd even spoken.

"Not pressed, necessarily? More like swiped. Fell into. Completely not my fault," Robin defended, pointing a finger at her own Theta.

Robin from the future, however, was still getting to her feet on her own, waving off her friend's helpful hand. She could bloody well stand up, at least. "I d-" She started to speak, hearing her own voice start behind her. Turning around, she raised her eyebrows. Oh. Wait she remembered this a little. Not very well, but a little. She remembered being annoyed, at least. This was certain to end well. "No. Shush. Probably your fault," Robin scolded, stepping closer and warily poking at her double's shoulder. Alright, touching not a problem, evidently. Paradox sustained. For now. 

"Gosh, how long ago was this? You're still wearing that jacket. Ditch it already," She sighed, making to tug it off her before past Robin huffed, tugging it back on. "I like this jacket, it's comfy." Future her laughed, "Oh, just wait. Beware the Silurians." "What?"

Future Robin turned around to her own Theta, at this point completely ignoring the other pair. "Something very wrong is about to happen, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:47 pm

"Oi, I wouldn't have fallen if you hadn't pressed something in the first place!" Theta defended himself as Robin's accusing finger pointed towards him. He kept a wary eye on future him and Robin as he talked; it was just about the coolest thing ever to see a future them, but he was unfamiliar with the consequences of paradoxes in his or Robin's own time stream. Which is why, when future Robin poked  his Robin, he had a mild hearts attack before realizing that no, reapers hadn't appeared out of no where. Future Theta came to stand over by the console with his younger self and the two Robins, chucking at his own face as it made the 'oh no panic' expression. Was that really what he looked like?

"Relax, if this event had caused a paradox we'd certainly remember. Well, maybe not, but" older Theta waved a hand dismissively (a fact that only reassured past Theta only a little bit), glancing around the old 'glass aquarium' interior fondly. He'd changed it the the wood theme a few years back, but it didn't mean that he didn't miss this theme now and then, with all it's open-ness and glass.

He turned back to Robin as she started to speak with him (instead of arguing with herself, which he wished he had listened to, it wasn't every day you got to see something like that), raising his eyebrows at her question. After turing the question around in his head a moment, he shook his head, albeit slowly and unsurely.

"I... don't think anything bad happened last time?" then again, it'd been a while. But they were still alive weren't they?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:02 am

Robin ran a hand through her hair, sticking closer to her own, 'future' Time Lord. "I don't remember that, either, but you never know...."

Past Robin cleared her throat, scooting closer to her Theta. "Should we, uh... Be trying to fix this or something? Get those two back to their own time? Especially her?" Future Robin huffed at that, crossing her arms. 

"For the record? You're the annoying one."

"Am not!"

"Are too! See what you're doing? Don't do that, it's called being annoying." Past Robin narrowed her eyes, considering what might happen if she were to punch herself. It wasn't completely out of the question.

Future Robin clapped her hands together, brushing off her past self completely, to her displeasure. "So! Can't go around calling each other Theta and Robin, that won't work well. Not at all. I'm Robin 1, that's Robin 2, and you can decide amongst yourselves who's Theta 1, but I'd personally cast my vote this direction." She motioned over her shoulder with her thumb towards future Theta.

"Wait why are you Robin 1?"

"Because I'm cooler, shut up."

The Robins raised their eyebrows at each other, both of which unhappy with the other's copying nature.

"Do I get a number?" 

Robins peered around the edge of the console, seeing a rather tall - and vaguely attractive - woman strut out from the other side. Well this was getting rather messy rather quickly.

"... Who's this?" They asked simultaneously, both of them grimacing at that fact.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:32 am

The two Thetas looked between themselves with rattled looks, vowing to stay out of the Robin bicker, as long as it didn't dissolve into violence; them joining the conversation would only make matters worse, probably.

"Just to make sure, they don't actually get violent, do they?" the past Theta walked over to future Theta glancing between the strange cat fight. The future Theta shrugged, just wondering how long the two could go before one, or both, grew tired of insulting each other.

Both of them swiveled their heads around at the sound of a new voice; past Thet, not knowing who this was, was about to ask the same question as the Robins, or something along the lines of 'how many companions did you bring along??'. But before he could, future Theta interruped by letting out a very un-manly giggle, hopping forward a step to grin at the newcomer. He glanced over at his Robin excitedly.

"I remember this! Robin, Robin, do you remember this? Lady!"

Lady looked between the group with confusion (confusion? that's a new experience), shuffling her bare feet just to test the way it felt on the cool glass of the platform. She was absolutely stunning (at least to Theta, she was); tall, with curly black hair falling around her shoulders, and bright blue eyes that shone like the conductor water on a good day. She wore nothing but a futuristic body suit, more like a surfer's suit than anything, black with bright green stripes running down the side, the very same shades as her usual outward appearance as a TARDIS. As she heard a lapse in the conversation, she continued her thought.

"If I may have a say, I would prefer my number to be Tau. That's two pi, in case you didn't know" she looked eagerly around the group, not quite understanding how to... interact, as a 3-dimensional being, but trying her best regardless.

She hadn't made this form to just sit in a corner and not do anything, after all.

(lady's color code is cc3333, just in case you want to write for her and use color-y stuff. you don't have to, though)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:47 am

Robin's eyes widened in recognition, laughing along with her Theta for a moment. "Right, ha! Funny thing, this. I remember after her showing up, I kinda started acting better than myself. Now I know why," she sent a wink Lady's direction, fairly sure the compliment would roll right off her, but not really minding. It wasn't like a lot of her actions here had consequences anymore. Just sort of... on her past self. 

Speaking of which, past Robin was staring rather confused-ly at her double. Did she just wink? At a ship? Well she did have to admit, she did make a rather stunning humanoid, but she still didn't quite get the gesture. "Hold on. You're going to start acting better than me? Well that's rude." 

"What do you mean, acting?" Robin smirked.

"Whatever, shut up. Are we not going to address the problem at hand?" Past Robin turned to her Theta, a bit lost in this situation, she had to admit. "I mean if Lady's out here, and we were half way to the Medusa Cascade, who's flying the ship?"

Good time to ask that question, actually. The ship lurched, and both Robins grasped for the nearest hard surface that wasn't the floor. 

"Told you something wrong was happening!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:16 am

Lady was rather confused by the gesture bird lady had given her; was it a greeting? Or perhaps some form of a visual language? Taking cues from those around her seemed like the best way to act as a third dimensional being, so the TARDIS turned lady tried to emulate Robin's gesture right back at her, though she obviously didn't have the hang of winking, just yet.

Meanwhile, past Theta was in shock. Lady... a lady? Not a ship? What? He alternated between gaping in awe at Lady's new humanoid form, and grinning really wide at the thought of his TARDIS getting to interact in a three dimensional world. He doubletaked at Robin's question, being so caught up in emotions that he hadn't thought of that.

"Good que-" the room suddenly lurched; he scrambled against the quickly turning floor to get to the console, but with glass not proving much traction, he ended up falling further, to the point where he had to latch onto the railing that surrounded the console platform. Future Theta was a bit more lucky, and was able to latch onto the edge of the console before he was dumped towards the wall, as well. He brought up a panel to get the ship stable again...

Then they leveled out.

Future Theta was rather confused at the sudden change in room orientation. He certainly hadn't done it, Robin didn't know how to fly the ship (unless she'd accidentally fixed things with her elbow?), and his past self was no where near the console.

"I can certainly operate my own circuits, if that's what you're wondering. I'm appalled that you think I wouldn't be able to!"

Lady stood on the other side of the console, hands spread flat on the hologram panels and somehow steering the ship, that way. Theta awkwardly lowered the panel he had brought up, glancing back at the others with raised brows, kind of an 'oh' expression.

"Robin can I get some help...? Or me, for all I care"

Past Theta hung on the other side of the railing, struggling to pull himself back onto the platform with an embarrassed flush. His... arm strength wasn't all that great, and so he was having a hard time with it.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Robin 1 and Robin 2 both rolled their eyes, glancing at each other and sharing a look of "he does this to you, too?" before hurrying over and crouching to grab his arms. 

"You know you really should put better precautions up if you know you're likely to slide away at any time," Future Robin smirked, heaving the poor Time Lord up with her double. 

"Really," past Robin joined in. "One day I'm going to fall down there and you're not gonna be paying attention enough to help me," she scolded, hearing a snort come from the her next to her.

"Yeah, that happens. It's not funny then, but it will be later." Past Robin rolled her eyes, but future Robin had no reason to apologize for that. She was right, after all.

"Anyway," past Robin gave herself a look before peering over her shoulder at the future Theta. "How'd you two get here? I can almost understand Lady, kind of, but why you?"

"Oh it's almost like you don't like us here," Her double chimed in with mock surprise.

"Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady is a...lady?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady is a...lady??   Lady is a...lady?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady is a...lady??
Page 1 of 1