Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_voting_barThe lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_voting_barThe lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:24 pm

The Axons paused, peering back and over to one another on the screen before gazing back at The Doctor, their eyebrows arched, "Doctor. The name of a healer, wise man...would a wise man, a healer, kill all of us? Living beings? Really Doctor? Would you, really?", The Doctor paused, glancing down at his sonic screwdriver. The female Axon behind The Doctor hovered to his side, "They will kill thousands, millions, if not every single living thing on this planet if you do not stop him here" she told him, peering in front of him as if to direct his attention over to her instead of the screwdriver, "Doctor. Doctor!".

The Doctor snapped out of his gaze upon hearing the escalated tone of his name coming from the Axon hovering beside him, "Death does not lawfully cover another death. If life can be spared than that is the better option" he hissed, looking over to the Axon, "With us killing them then we are no better than they are". The Axon's on the screen smirked, nodding their heads in approval before The Doctor looked over to them, "But don't ever underestimate what i would do to protect the ones i love. Leave now and nobody dies...don't...and you will be playing your ACE way too early in the game", the Axon's looked at one another, completely confused, "What does a human card game have to do anything about this?" they asked, "Oh, you'd be surprised of the ACE could do. Like jump out after pressing the button and doing it...NOW!!!!!".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Ace waited and start to get impatient fearing that the Doctor was in over his head but held on and wait for his word or sign for her to press the teleport button and watched the screen seeing it had lock on to whatever the Doctor wanted it to do. At least that what Ace hoped it was as she stood there worried for the Doctor and stood her ground, hearing elevated voices made her hair on the back of her neck stand up and her heart beating faster.

As Ace listened her ears peaked at the sound of her name and put her finger over the button and was about to press it;when she heard more instruction from the Doctor and got the gist of what he wanted her to do and upon hearing the work Now, Ace firmly pressed the button with all her might before shouting "GERONIMO" and jumped out of the ship.

Not knowing what was going to happen next or what would happen to the Doctor and the Axon,or where she land and end up,but had had faith in the Doctor to have an Ace up his sleeve even if it was her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:40 pm

The ship, upon Ace pressing the red button, beamed straight up through the roof and into the middle of the Axon ship. The lights inside of the ship flashed red and glowed with a bright hue that immediately caught the attention of the Axon's who immediately turned back to the screen and the image of The Doctor who twirled his sonic screwdriver between his fingers. "Doctor!!" The Axon roared, pointing back at the ship behind him, "What have you done?!" he proclaimed, "Well..i activated the ships self destruction system, BUT! I restricted the activation signal to my sonic screwdriver. So, make that three buttons and i can stop your entire operation here on Earth..unless of course you back off and never enter this planet's system ever again!".

The Axon's conversed with one another before the leader replied with a simple nod of his head, The Doctor returned the nod, still keeping his sonic screwdriver firm in hand, "I will deactivate it once you are safely out of this system.". The transmission was cut and the Axon behind Ace and The Doctor hovered up, "If they have my ship then how am i getting out of here?!" she exclaimed causing The Doctor to release a smirk as he turned around. "My ship's outside, i can take you anywhere you'd like to go" The Doctor added, gesturing towards the front door of his house with his head before glancing over to Ace, "Fancy taking a look at the TARDIS? Been a while seen you've seen her". Smiling, he turned and made his way towards the front door, opening it and walking outside, only to quickly turn and open the doors of the TARDIS with a snap of his fingers then lean up against the closed door while he waited for the other two to enter, "Go on then".
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Ace saw a beam of light and thought that she had fallen to her death and had gone to heaven but that was her imagination talking to her as she know that even though there are thing out there that that go far beyond death,Ace couldn't help but fall to religion after all everyone does at time of need.

But after what she thought would only took second never happened as she realised that her,the Doctor and the Axon where hovering in the the night sky and was delighted to have her feet back on terra firma once more feeling good about thing once more,and looked to the Doctor that as he smirked and follow him to the old girl as he call it the Tardis seeing it standing there in all it glory and not looking a day old.

It look to have had a coat of paint and new bulb put in but on the outside the tardis still look the same as ever and saw the Doctor glaring at her and smiled like the young teen that she was when she was asked if she fancied a look look at the new inside, "ACE!" and fist punched the air like she on first visit to the TARDIS. As soon as the Doctor invited them in she couldn't contain her excitement any longer and rushed in wondering what was inside.

Her eye's as wide as space itself as she saw a wondrous sight of the console that had change with new buttons,Bells and whistle and gave the console a pat feeling warm inside as well sad that she was ever lost from such a man like the Doctor and his time machine and promised herself new to become lost in time again she thought to herself.

As she marveled at the rest of the tardis still a gasped at the sight "Wicked Pro...Fe..sor I'm digging the new look and the new you smiling a complement to the ever changing time lord "so look like I'm home then, where we taking the Axon ?" looking to the Creature.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 pm

The Doctor smirked, following Ace and the Axon inside of his TARDIS, closing the door behind him before pulling off his trench coat and tossing it onto one of the two coral support columns that greeted the front door, and dashed up the ramp. Immediately pulling the scanner over to him, The Doctor watched the signal from the Axon ship, until finally it blip out of view, giving him a sigh of relief which he exhale as he stood up straight and glanced over to the Axon. Smirking he replied, "Oh. I have just the place" he told her, nonchalantly yanking down the lever then going to work on setting the coordinates as the TARDIS thrust about madly as it had always done in years past.

Then, just as it started, the TARDIS stopped shaking and thrusting the inhabitants, The Doctor regaining his balance as he looked up and over to the Axon with a sudden grin that held true even as he shot up and raced down towards the doors. Once at the doors, he turned around and held them shut as he watched the Axon hover over to him, "I'd like to welcome you..to you're new home. Kataa Flo Ko!" he exclaimed, pulling back on the handle and opening the doors, standing at the edge of them placing his hands into his pockets as he watched the Axon hover out. In front of the TARDIS was a seemingly endless beach in which the sands were a soft hinted yellow, the crystal clear blue waters sparkled as they breached the beach then retreated back into the ocean. Visibility in the ocean was amazing, those looking at it could easily see down to the floor of the ocean were diamond coral reefs shined beneath the twin suns that loomed over head.

The Axon turned back to The Doctor, "Thank you Doctor...i shall not forget this..", it's voice echoing as it spoke before turning back around and hovering off, off into the ocean where the shinning coral reefs engulfed her form and she was lost to the eye.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Ace watched as the Doctor worked his magic on the Tardis console like a mad musician that making a song up as he went along and wondered where he was taking the Axon and stood back as she continue to watch and looked around the Tardis and it coral theme that it was now.

Feeling the old tingling feeling of being swept away from one place to the next and looked to the Axon "I'm sure the Doctor will have some really nice for you," saying that as feeling the Tardis land as the center column stop moving and looked to the Doctor that was at the doors and stood next to the railings,and saw a sight of delight a fitting spectacle of delight that was anything but a wonder for Axon watching it leaving the Tardis and into the water before it.

"your welcome" Ace shouted to the Axon and looked to the Doctor "so where to now Professor? now this i'm home?" looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 pm

The Doctor glanced over to Ace, eyeing her for a moment before finally replying, "Well.." he started, exaggerating the word as he always did, especially in this regeneration, "Depends. Depends if you'd prefer the direct route with the Axon's? Or the scenic route?". Smirking, The Doctor knew full well what he had just said, taping into his memories to further confirm to Ace that he was indeed, The Doctor, the same man who carried the question mark cane and the hat; although he may look different now, he was, in all sense of the word, the same man.

Turning around, The Doctor began to walk back to the TARDIS, placing his hands into his pockets as he strode across the sandy white beaches, "Come on" he mumbled back to Ace before reaching the double blue wooden doors. Pushing one open, he stepped through, releasing his hands from his pockets as he approached the control console and yanked down Bob main lever, starting the dematerialization process.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 am

Ace smiled at the Doctor as he spoke the aforementioned words that confirmed that that the man that was before her was the Time Lord but also that he was will to take in his Tardis once more as his companion.

Ace took one last look at the wonder that was there holding it in her mind forever, before running back to the tardis after the Doctor did and looked to Axon giving it a "good bye",before closing the door as the Doctor pulled the main lever for them to start the next adventure in time and space.

"Where to next then Professor?"saying that as she stood next to him and the Tardis console wondering what lay ahead of them,thinking back to past travels with the Doctor and getting the sand out of her shoes.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 pm

The Doctor glanced over to her, smirking as he witnessed her riding her shoes of the sand she had picked up. "Don't know being completely honest" He admitted, rubbing the back of his head as he stood up straight, "But i am steering clear of any cat people" he joked, chuckling before a thrust sent him roaring into the control console. Holding onto it for dear, life, he was flung back and forth, side to side, his legs flying up to the side once another thrust echoed throughout the control room. Pulling over the screen once the thrusting wasn't as bad, The Doctor quickly read over the gallifreyan words and readings, "We're being pulled in" he told Ace, his eyes still fixed on the screen, "Something is pulling us straight out of the time vortex! But..but..that's impossible!".

Just as The Doctor stopped talking, the TARDIS released one last thrust, that nearly sent The Doctor to his back; telling them that it had landed by the slight groans from the time rotor as it began to push up and down slower. Looking over to Ace, "You alright?" he asked, walking past her and peering over to the doors before glancing back at Ace.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:09 am

Ace looked up to the Doctor as he told her that he had no clue where they were going and just rolled her eye's and thought, about the time where he say that and they end up somewhere that trouble lurked or somewhere that was more like an intergalactic holiday but they were rare.

But this didn't mean that Ace didn't like the thrill of the danger or the fact of saving a planet or people from what look like certain doom,she gave a laugh when the Doctor stated to stay away from cat people and looked at him.

She was about to ask him something as she finished putting on her shoes once more nearly tripping over as the Tardis started to violently shudder out of control before tilting to a point that the Doctor and Ace were almost horizontal luckily Ace held on to the railing that was there "DOCTOR?!!"

As quickly as it lasted it stopped or at least she hoped and when her feet touched the steel meshed floor of the Tardis she gave herself a once over and nodded to the Doctor "yep I'm all right Professor ,are you ok ?, what wrong?" looking over to him as she walked over to his side to see what could have done that to the Tardis.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:36 am

The Doctor regained his balance, glancing over to the double blue doors of the TARDIS before turning his attention back to Ace, "We were in the time vortex" he began, "Endless spirals of time and space crammed together; only TARDIS's can travel through it..nothing else is able to enter through it, much less rip a TARDIS right out of it". He paused, looking back at the doors, "Whatever is out there is technology not even the Time Lords possessed...not even Daleks or Cybermen"; suddenly a smile appeared, which quickly shifted into a grin as he looked back to Ace before dashing down the ramp and grabbing his coat.

Fixing his coat, The Doctor opened the door of the TARDIS and stepped out, his eyes immediately gazing up at the room in front of him. In the center was a gargantuan generator, held together by a fuse of blue electricity that spiraled around the entire machine. To the sides were scraps of old ships, broken parts and other various parts. "Oh this is beautiful" The Doctor mumbled, his grin holding firm as he walked out, staring up and around at the machine and ship parts around and in front of him, his hands placed relaxingly in his pockets, "Must be a salvage ship..bits and peices of countless ships all built up and came together to make that" he told Ace, gesturing towards the huge generator hovering in the center of the room, past the guard rails that stopped anyone from plumeting into the pit that was beneath the generator.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Ace eye went wide with delight as she want to look at the spectacle that was this time vortex and looked to the Doctor,"is like the time storm that i went though only more stable; Professor?" looking at him as he got his coat as he saw another ship that was out there and ponder what was it as she try to look outside to have a glimpse of the craft.

When the Doctor got the Tardis doors and open she gasped thing that he was going to blasted into space as would she be sucked into with him,but to her surprise she saw that they were in a ship and looked to see a marvel of the ship and it parts as was the Doctor seeing the he childlike grin across his face.

Ace took what the Doctor was saying as they walked along seeing all the different ships that made up the ship itself,and looked at the georator and asked "how such a thing stop itself from fallen apart,it remind me of the heap the Nosferatu that Gliz the dits captained remember him?" here where the crew ?" looking around a bit before shouting "OI is anyone there?!",and waited for a response from anyone that was around on the ship.

Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Immediately once Ace called out, a series of red lights began to flash followed by a warning siren calling out, echoing throughout the enitre ship. The Doctor gazed around the room, his eyes fixed on the red flashing lights as he took a few steps forward. Then, suddenly, a group of well armed crew members bolted from the sides, their blasters held high, "You there!" one proclaimed, "Stop where you are! How did you get here?!". THe Doctor shot his hands up defensively to his side, immediately backing up and standing partially in front of Ace as if to protect her, "Travelers! Certified by the high king of the human empire..i've got my creditials if you mind", the guards nodded, giving approval before The Doctor slowly reached into his pocket and handed one of them his psychic paper.

The guard read over what the pamphlet said, his eyes growing wide before saluting to The Doctor, "General! I'm so sorry sir! I had no idea we had a new General!", the other guards lowered their blasters and offensve postions, "Oh no salutes" The Doctor groaned, looking away for a split second in digust as the guard gave him back his psychic paper. Tucking in the psychic paper, The Doctor placed both hands into his pockets and turned his body and attention back towards the generator, "So! Tell me captain! Where did you get this generator? Way past human technology", the guard chuckled, "You're obviously new. This is the genisis ark..we created it from a salvage a few years back..this after all is a salvage ship. This helps us pick up any useful tech and transport it to us wherever it is". The Doctor rose an eyebrow, turning back to the captain, "Where did you say you got this from?" he asked, the captain gestured behind him with his head, "Come on. I'll show you".
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:46 pm

As soon as the red lights and Sirens went off Ace looked to the Doctor and walked to his side thinking what was going to happen next to them hearing securing feet coming near them and as realised that her out bust may not have been the best thing to do looking a little sorry for herself as she saw the barrels of the blaster being pointed the both of them.

She put her hand in the air and then slowly down as the doctor had thing under control and watched him pull out a bit of paper that had nothing on it and watched him as the Doctor pretended to use as ID and went along with it as it seemed to work.

Ace listened to the Doctor and the captain as they talked "Nice one professor" she whispered to him as they walked along the walkway "do you think they just there more than what they're telling us professor ? as this she look like a bit of a frankenstein job."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 am

The Doctor followed the group of guards with Ace beside him, his hands placed nonchalantly in his pockets causing his trench coat to be pushed back and curve around the edge of his wrists. "I don't know" He mumbled over to Ace, finally answering her question as they turned down a hallway, the guards leading the way, "A salvage ship roams throughout the universe..looking for anything they could use to repair the ship or sell it to their ally's like a floating auto part store".

Upon turning one more corner, the guards, The Doctor and Ace entered a widened room, their eyes immediately hitting the image of a silver, metallic ship resting in the center. "We picked it up years back" The captain started as he walked over to it, "Technology like we've never seen...well..between this and the people we found in it. It really helped repair this ship and got us some major credits in the process". The Doctor froze for a second, for a split second, as part of him recognized the ship. Flipping his sonic screwdriver out, he jumped to the side of the ship, scanning it and peering through the open cockpit door, "Where did you find it?" he asked, calling over his shoulder, "Found it floating through space. No life signs..nothing. So we brought it on board and the rest is history" the captain replied, starting to grow worried by The Doctor's continuous questions, "Why, what is it?".

The Doctor pulled himself out of the ship, looking down the captain, his facial expression now completely serious and stern, "The people you found in this ship, where are they?" he asked; the captain hesitated for a moment before turning and pressing some buttons on his wrist communicator. Stomps immediately echoed throughout the hallways before the doors around the room shot open and out came four Cybermen, halting once inside of the room, awaiting further orders, "They were broken so we fixed them up, made them workers on the ark" the captain explained.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 am

Ace looked the metallic and it look something she see before but couldn't put her finger on it what was from and it was hard to tell since it looked have been scavenged a bit for her to make an educated guess and looked at the Doctor as he examined the ship as she pondered her mind of any hint of an indication of who it belong to.

She looked to the Doctor as her fear started to creep into her as a memory of her blowing up a ship that looked close to what was in front of them sank in and and was confirmed as her blood ran cold hearing the sounds of a hammer hitting steel, and was frozen as her fears were confirmed as the door open to reveal.

A Nemesis from the past a Silver Nemesis;Ace watched as the Cyberman stopped and didn't seem to recognise either her or the Doctor and took a few steps back from it after finding her feet once more and looked at it, As it looked to be slightly different to the one she faced before. She had to wonder why would someone repair a Cyberman an answer was someone that didn't know them confirmed by the captain that saw them as a way of servants then the ruthless killer that they are.

Ace looked at the captain "You have to destroy this thing quick before it realises what it is and any other you have it or it will kill on this ship,did it now Captain...Doctor?!" looking at the time lord knowing that he would share the same sentiment as she did.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 am

The captain peered back from the Cybermen and Ace, completely bewildered by her actions, "They are perfectly fine" he tried to convince Ace; The Doctor already extending his hand over the front of Ace as he took a step towards one of the Cyberman. After scrutinizing the Cyberman for a moment, The Doctor quickly scanned one of his greatest enemies, standing, looming in front of him. On the outside of the Cyberman, various parts like their chest plates, arm and leg armor but inside, things were completely in tact according to The Doctor's scans. Peering over his shoulder, The Doctor gave a false reassuring glance at the captain who nodded in return, "Well..i will leave you to your work General. I will be in the bridge if you need me".

With that, the captain and his fellow guards left the room, the door sliding shut with authority behind him, leaving The Doctor and Ace alone with the Cybermen, who slowly retreated back into the hallways in which they came. The Doctor rose an eyebrow, glancing down at his sonic screwdriver once more before tucking it away and turning his attention and body back to Ace, "Something's not right here" he mumbled, "The schematics inside of the Cybermen are fine..nothing wrong...either they wanted them to think they were broken or behold a deeper meaning". Then, his mind fell upon the image of ark generator, his eyes growing wide, "Of course!!!!!" he suddenly exclaimed, throwing up his hands, "How could i be so dull?! The Cybermen made the crew believe they were broken...so they falsely repair them. Make them make the ark for them all while completely unbeknownst to what is going on within the ship......or outside.".

Without another word, The Doctor spun around dashed across the room, moving around the ship and over towards the door in which the captain and his men had just went through.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Ace gave a wide eyed look to the captain as he was trying to tell her that the Cybermen are harmless and not what she thought they were ruthless killing machines that her and the Doctor know them as,but didn't want to argue with a fool that the captain was coming off to the pair of them. Ace took a step back as she watch the Doctor looking at his old foe in it cold dead eye's,"be careful Professor" watching the Cyberman closely incase it try anything to harm her beloved Doctor.

When she heard the Doctor telling her that something is amiss "you don't have to tell me twice Doctor as soon as I saw it I want to blow it up with some Nitro 9 and blast into space bit" saying that as the Doctor continued to summarize thing's as he does and not attention to his companions and took in her stride.

Till Ace jumped as the Doctor had a spark of intelligence and smiled at the new Doctor seeing the old one in him and his actions as he spoke and followed him and waited for a moment "so we going to to stop them right Professor ?" think about what haick the Cybermen can do let alone one.

Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 pm

The Doctor grinned, his trench coat billowing behind him as he ran, "Oh yes!" he exclaimed back towards as he continued to run, "Allons-y!!!!!" he proclaimed. The doors of the bridge hissed open upon The Doctor and Ace approaching them, welcoming them into the completely filled room behind it. "Ah! Gen-" the captain went to say before he was cut off by The Doctor, "Where did their armor go?!" he exclaimed, stopping once in the center of the room; the captain and his men looking completely baffled at the question, just stood there, "The armor on the steel men. Where did it go?!" The Doctor asked once more. The captain simply pulled open his shirt, revealing Cyberman chest plate beneath it, "We used it as armor. Great for going out into space and pirate battles".

Immediately The Doctor's eyes shot wide open, "Get those off! Now!!!!!!" he yelled, "But wh-" the captain stopped mid sentence, gazing down at his chest as the Cyberman chest plate began to expand over the man's body. The other crew members began to do the same, some yelling as the armor they took from the Cybermen began to engulf their bodies. "They're being converted...all of them.." The Doctor hissed, glancing around at the men.

Meanwhile...

The Cybermen each marched out from their designated resting closets, peering to one another before firmly slamming their fist into their chest plate then extending upwards. From their wrists, a signal echoed outwards, through the hull of the ship and out into deep space where it eventually met the body of a Cyber-ship. A Cyber-ship that swiftly turned towards the signal and bolted towards it, only to appear directly in front of the bridge viewing window where The Doctor and Ace could see. The thrust from the Cyber-ship coming to a complete halt echoed to the salvage ship causing The Doctor to take a step back, grabbing his attention over to the ship that loomed in front of them, "Cyber-ship...it's a Cyber-battle ship".
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Ace followed the Doctor to the bridge and the captain and looked behind her for any more Cybermen that could be around that could hinder any escape if they needed one,as she heard the Doctor arguing with the captain just in time to see the horror that was to unfold in front of them.

As she watched the Captain change into the metal nightmare she could hear the thunders stomps of more of the matching walking death machines making there way to there location "Doctor we need to get off this ship before we suffer the same fate, I need my nitro 9 and i could use it to blow up their engine?

That even though escaping from the world easy but stopping them would more better,more as there in the time vortex and thought turned to them going across time and space to convert the universe into them;feeling the fear raging in her system as well as hatred for them and want to batter them in to junk.

Ace looked to the Doctor and hoped he had a similar plain or another that would stop the Cyberman from dominating everything and things got a lot worse the terror continue to unfold in front of them as another ship appeared to the Doctor fear as Cyberman ship showed up to collect the newly converted crew.

"We need to do something?" and rushed to the a nearby console and looked to anything that could be used as a weapon to blast the ship out of space and into bits.

Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:15 pm

The Doctor peered around the ship before quickly dashing over to the side of Ace and holding her back from the console, "Sshhh!!" he warned her as the sounds of the Cyber-ship docking echoed into their ears. Then, suddenly, a series of boots stomping on top of the metal flooring of the ship echoed into the bridge, as they got closer, the more prominent the stomping was. Just before the doors of the bridge slid open, The Doctor grabbed Ace and dashed into one of the closets to the side, the door of which slid shut just as the figures of three Cybermen could be seen entering the bridge. Looking over to Ace, The Doctor scooted back so she had more room then hovered his index finger over his lips then turned his attention to the door.

"The ship has been converted" One Cyberman proclaimed, "Cyber conversion report" another hissed, "All of the men have been converted...". The sound of one Cyberman walking to access the fully converted crew members could be heard before it spoke once more, "Move the conversion ark onto the battleship. The Cyber army will return, we will be victorious..we will delete all enemies!!", "All hail the Cyber-king!". The stomping sounds of the Cybermen were prominently heard for the next few seconds as they all exited the bridge before finally, The Doctor exhaled and opened the door, glancing around before stepping out and signalling to Ace that it was alright to come out.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Ace was about to gasp something to the Doctor for pulling her away from the console,before hearing the asking her to be silent as they both heard the thunderous footsteps got near to the bridge and was suddenly grabbed into a storage closet and try to look without shifting her body and pushing the Doctor out of the doors that he preyed open to see what was going on.

So listened to what was being said even if it was mildly predictable tone of what they were planing and waited as there the cybermen talked,only when the the sound of footsteps could be heard fading away from earshot she watch the Doctor walk out and gave the a one over before the seeing a hand signal that all was clear.

Ace whispered "what now Doctor disrupt the conversion ark maybe we could reconvert the crew back?" looking at the controls of the bridge to see if there was camras or something that they could use to follow the Cybermen around the ship with being seen or heard.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:21 pm

"No" The Doctor mumbled, peering around the bridge once more before turning back to Ace, "You can't convert people that have been fully integrated into the Cyber network..it's like pulling the plug on a life support system, you can do it but you'd kill them in the process" he explained. Running his hand through his hair, The Doctor spun on his heel then dashed over to the center control panel, reviewing the schematics of the ship, "What we need to do is get to that ark. If the Cybermen get that ark on board their ship then you might as well be writing off the death warrant for the rest of the universe...if i can just get close enough to it..then i've got a plan..".

Turning back to Ace, The Doctor released a mad grin before dashing through the doors of the bridge, quick to turn right down the hallway, slipping past the sight of a group of Cybermen by mere inches.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Ace gave a somber sigh"ow" to the fact that there little to nothing that they could do for the crew now that they were fully converted into Cybermen next to killing them even if there now a somewhat living nightmare wrapped in silver and it was up to them to stop them from taking over the rest of the universe.

She watched the Doctor look at the map of the ship and looked at where they were in accordance with the ark and the Tardis and the plain was to stop the Cybermen from getting the ark on to their ship. Ace thought that the only way that would work is that was to either destroy it or make it so would backfire, before seeing the Doctor turn to her with a wicked grin that would indicate that he had a plan.

Seeing him dash off Ace followed suit and rushed behind him being careful not make a noise or sign to the Cybermen of their whereabouts,playing the usual hide and seek with the foe's,thinking how the Cybermen were going to move such a thing on to their ship. A simple Teleport looked to be out dew the fact the ship looked not have one or at least one that was incapable for transporting something as large as the ark.

Otherwise they would have done it already and flow off so that meant that they need to by another means and that when she got it and turned to the Doctor and whispered. " here this a scavenger ship don't that have something on the ship that could immobilise the Cybership to give us more time ?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 am

The Doctor stopped, peering around the corner of the edge of the hallway, his eyes meeting the sight of several groups of Cybermen, each grouped together around the ark as it began to slowly be pulled upwards to the Cyber-ship. Turning back to Ace, The Doctor nodded, "Good. Allons-y, get into that ship, see if you can buy some time. They will try to kill you but the distraction should give me just enough time to hack into the ark and reverse the polarity of the conversion matrix...or..in other words. Switching the program from converting life beings to disrupting the signals of the Cyberman's emotional inhibitors..and if that doesn't work..well...we could always use that Nitro 9 i know you left at home and didn't bring with you in that bag of yours". Smiling, he gestured towards the ship the scavengers have found and shown The Doctor and Ace just a few moments ago in the other docking bay, "Go on then, before the universe is nothing but Cybermen".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)    The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lost companion (Ace/10th Doctor)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next