Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_voting_barLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_voting_barLondon Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

London Nights & Absent Lights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:19 pm

As they neared her sketchy neighbourhood, Mal drew in closer to the Doctor. This both annoyed her and made her relieved there was someone accompanying her. She kept thinking about the night that man attacked her. He had been wearing clothes from head to toe so no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't influence the guy to get off. Skin-to-skin was her limitation and somehow that bugger knew that. Shaking her head, she subconsciously let her shoulders tense when she saw the run down apartment up ahead. "Er, it's that one." Pointing, she could feel herself redden. It was always embarrassing bringing people over, but that rough looking building was all she could afford.

With quick hands she unlocked the front door and slipped inside, pushing on ahead as she strode down the hall and to her flat: 103. She hesitated outside of it, groaning and hitting her forehead against the chipped door when she heard the muffled sounds of the television. Ash was home. Needing to take a few breaths to gain enough energy, Mal finally opened the door and ushered the Doctor into her home.

Immediately upon entering was the living room. A girl on the couch turned to look at Mal and the Doctor, a sly smile spread across her face, making her seem like the Cheshire cat. "Bringing home strays, Mal? Oh, he's cute. Funny how you seem to gather them up but never sample." Her laugh was mocking, wink even more so.

Clenching her teeth together and ignoring the other woman, Mal started to push the Doctor into the hallway before he could open his mouth and say anything. There was no way she was staying out here if Ash was going to put on her predatory act. The second door on the left was hers. She entered the small room before the Doctor so she could kick her dirty clothes out of the way. There was only enough room for her queen sized bed, a closet, and her desk. It was pitiful, really. Mal moved over and started putting her papers and books in a pile, trying to tidy up her place as best she could. Damn, she never thought she'd feel self-conscious about her own room.

"Uh... yes... I guess... this is it..."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 am

He walks the unfriendly looking streets, and as she huddles a bit closer he'd do the same. They arrive in front of a very urban looking building but he's had worse and from less welcoming, and less attractive, friends. He follows her up to her flat and when she opens the door he doesn't expect another woman. She's crude and Mal seems mortified enough by her behavior to practically drag him down another cramped corridor and into a small room. She seems to try and tidy up but he enters and breathes it in. Mal's scent was everywhere and nothing more. It reassured him as he flops down on the bed, looking up at her through hooded eyes.

"We can share, I'm a sound sleeper and..."

He drifts off, giving in Tina soft surface and the fact that he was safe.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 am

Mal rubbed the back of her head and sighed as the Doctor laid down. There wasn't anything to be said since he was already lolling off to sleep and for that she was grateful. There would be no awkward conversations as they tried resting tonight's adventure away.  Since moving to England she hadn't had anyone in this bed which made this situation more uncomfortable. Well, she should say hadn't had anyone in this bed with her. One of Ash's parties had left a guy so disorientated he landed face first into her pillows and didnt budge until dawn. Mal was left to perch on her desk chair and try to get a proper sleep in that crumpled position. That wasn't an easy thing to accomplish and often gave you a kink in your neck.

Mal moved and crawled her way onto her side of the bed. She laid on her back, stiff, and as close to the edge as she could manage so not to fall off but still keeping space between herself and the Doctor. Funny how he can say he's a sound sleeper. He didnt seem like that type at all. Actually, from what Mal could tell, he wasn't any kind of sleeper.  

She laid awake for what felt like hours that were really only drawn out minutes. That was the curse of thinking too much, she supposed. How much of that thought was even intelligent?

Almost suddenly, the sound of electrical appliances turning off was heard. The silence was deafening and caused a spear of fear to lodge into her heart. Given, it could have just been the power going out considering they lived in a building older than the hills, but there was a feeling in her gut that told her to be wary.

Mal slowly sat up and pushed the curtains away from the window so she could look outside. It was completely black. Not even the dusky street lamps were on, the stars seemed to have vanished into oblivion, and Mal swallowed down the paranoia that was rising up.

Blindly reaching out, she grabbed one of the Doctor's arms and began to shake him weakly. "Doc..."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:12 am

He was dreaming. About Rose, about Martha and even about Jack. How he had screwed their lives up more than anyone, how he had enchanted them and practically pressed a gun in their hand. He didn't want to do the same to Mal. He wanted her to stay as she was, maybe be more open and a bit more trusting but to stay as brilliant as she was now. The problem with the Doctor was, he could never leave a rock unturned, never could leave things as they are. Then he feels something crawling up his arm, and he jolts awake with moan. It's a bit drawn out, and Mal's roommate was sure to have a field day but he's up and looking around wildly. His hand had reached out, and now lay comfortably gripping Mal's hip. He looks at her, a bit off from being woken so soon.

"What's wrong did you want a cuddle? I haven't done that in a while, I'm all sharp angles you see..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Mal's eyes were wide, pupils large as she strains her eyes to pick up anything but with no such luck. She couldn't see a damn thing. When the Doctor moaned Mal quietly cussed under her breath and gave him a smack to the head. Well considering she couldn't see it was more like a slap to the chin. With him reacting like that she would have Ash poking at her for dirty little secrets while she herself had a heart attack from all the stress. Because it was very stressful trying to deal with awkward situations when you were emotionally inept in.

"Oh... sh-shut up!" Mal husked, giving him another slap but this time on the cheek. Lucky hit. It wasn't very hard, but she needed him to wake up, and wake up right now. "I-it's dark. Really dark. Wait.. can you see me? Do you have some god damn night vision eyes? I- no it's.. It's just black. That's all.. just black!" As she spoke her voice got progressively more panicked in a short amount of time, her heart rate was speeding up as fear settled into place.

The hand on her hip was reassuring that he was still there, and that's what fended off her anxiety for a moment longer. She sat up and quickly moved backwards so her back was pressed against the head of the bed. She curled her legs up to her chest and placed her hands on either side of her head. Breathing was hard, making it sound very laboured and wild, there was no rhythm to it. To say the least, she was about to have a panic attack. Mal was not one to deal with darkness very well. To not see was a vulnerability and her paranoid thoughts never skipped a beat to assault her when she was down. It was no comfort to her when memories of her child jumped into play either. The amount of times she was locked into a dark room for whatever reason was horrifying.

Now there she was, stuck in a city that apparently had no electricity or any other means of illumination. At least she wasn't screaming about how they were all going to die. That was a phrase she found herself saying lots. Instead she whimpers "Wh-who turned out the lights?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm

He's snaps out of it. He's up and he scopes the dark
Room. His eyes could adjust quickly, making out Mal's shape against the head board. He stands, surveying the darkness outside before he looks to see Mal having the beginnings of a panic attack. He's quickly at her side, speaking gently as he tugs his sonic out. With a whir the lights come back on and he immediately points to the screw driver.

"I must've pressed and recalibrated it with my bum... Ha, in silly aren't I? Silly old Doctor, here at your feet."

It hasn't been him, but he wanted to save her the trouble of being stressed until the situation extremely called for it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Mal removed one tremoring hand from her head so she could take hold of the screwdriver just above where the Doctor's hand was but didn't take it from him. She tilted it back so the green light was playing off of him. Studying his face, Mal seemed to calm and back away from the edge of hysteria though her heart was still pumping, her body still shaking. She felt out of control which was not a comfortable feeling and made her feel, yet again, like a nuisance in situations that demanded a person to be calm and collected.

"A-and... your stupid probe can turn off stars too?" She asked the question though knew it wasn't possible. Well, assumed it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:00 am

Observant. God he usually loved the observant ones. Before he can answer, the whole neighborhood is bathed in light and then a flash. He tugs Mal into his chest, eyes wide as he looks around wildly, unsure of what or who had decided to mess with London, again. He looks outside the window, eyes wide when what appears to be an astronaut stands still and looks back at him.

"River? No... Not River... What in bloody hell are you?"

The suited being turns its head to the side before reaching up and tugging the helmet off. A blonde woman looks back at him, smile wide as she presses a button on her communicator.

"We've found him, and he has a mate so the breeding program can get underway. The last of the timelords, but not for long."

Before he can say much else the room fills with a thick white smoke and starts to sedate him. He wants to fight it, clutching Mal tightly but feels his resolve weaken as he begins to lose consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am

((I just choked on my pastry! Haha!))

Mal flinched at the sudden light. She was use to the black so when the flash went off it burned her eyes and caused her to slap an arm over them. As she was busy doing that, the Doctor was busy with pulling her in. Once again, her body was stiff as he held her, unsure what was happening. What was going on... and what in god's name did that lady just say? So many questions but not enough time since her ventilation system begins to hiss and fill the room with gas.

"What?! Oh sh-" Mal had grabbed onto the Doctor, their position causing the Time Lord to fall on top of her, squishing her into the bed. Though she didn't have to worry about being trapped for long since she lost consciousness faster than you could drop a coin.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:30 am

He woke up warm. Something soft was beneath him but he could hear the whir and beeps of machines. He groans lowly in his throat and begins to look about. They were in a very clean and spacious bedroom. A faux balcony and beach to one side and plush chairs, tables and wicker decorations through out. He uses his arms as leverage to see if Mal was alright. She had tensed in his arms and he wasn't sure she was ready for their situation. A PA system comes to life, the blonde woman's gleeful voice coming through.

"Welcome to the Anterarium! Doctor you've been scouted for what we like to call 'Continual Interference'. Your to ensure that the time lords don't become extinct. We have given your companion a few chemicals to help her body prepare. Now please do your best! Eliza signing off!"

It becomes quiet and he fantasizes about strangling Eliza and then beating her with he own helmet. Mal couldn't help 'breed' new time lords. Human genetics were far to weak to sustain a continual existence of an embryo let alone carrying it to term. He wants to rant but decides to wait until Mal stirs.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:43 am

Mal wiggles her nose. It's a small habit she's done since she was young when she began the first stages of waking. Taking in a breath she let out a soft groan as her head started to kick into gear once more. The she remembered it. Her eyes snapped open and she went to spring into the air but found a weight still on her. She instantly began to squirm, wiggling almost violently to escape. To be trapped like that would cause more panic she probably didn't need. Maybe if she trusted people more... but trusting just led to injury one way or another.

"Wha-wha... Where are we?" By whatever godsend, Mal had managed to escape the Doctor and the bed and was now pacing the room. The ocean caught her gaze and she seemed drawn to it. It also looked breezy out there. Thank the lord! It almost amused Mal how much she thanked a god she didn't even believe in, but shook her head and decided outdoors would be a miracle right now. Her body was so hot, she was feeling very uncomfortable within her own skin but one thing in particular could cure that right-

She stopped thinking and pushed the doors open, stepping out onto the balcony and collapsing against the rail, gasping in relief as the cool wind blew across her flushed face. The hell was happening to her? Where were they? Maybe that freaky light-lady had taken them to an alien planet she was allergic too. But then... but then why...

"Uhhhhhhhhg!" Mal shouted at the air before sliding the rest of the way down and curling up on the balcony floor.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:58 am

The Doctor doesn't need to scan her to know what was happening. He begins to bang on the headboard, where the voice had come out from closest, and yell.

"You fix her! I'll do anything you want but I'm over a thousand years old and she's barely an adult on her planet! The genetics would never work, humans are much to weak!"

Eliza's voice comes back over the PA.

"Doctor we have her the necessary adjustments. Just breed her like you would any other human female.... That is if you even know how?"

Eleven feels his face flush. Of course he knew how! He read books, kissed girls before. But this was... This was to hands on. He has the look of a deer caught in headlights. Eliza's voice comes on again.

"If you don't like her we'll terminate her and find someone more suitable, perhaps a red head? Maybe a blonde hm?"

Her tone was teasing, and suggestive and it made Eleven's skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:11 am

Though she was still, Mal's ears were tuned in to the banter between a woman and the Doctor. Whoa.. adjustments? For... how... what?! Mal instantly sat up and lifted her shirt, even checking down the front of her pants to see any scars that indicated she had had surgery. None. Zip. Zero. How had they 'made adjustments' then? Swallowed heavily, she stood and braced herself against the rail once more, clenching her jaw tightly shut as she tried to comprehend the meaning of it all.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! That caught her attention. Mal turned and burst back inside, shrieking, "Terminate me?! I-I'm not your god damn lab rat! I'm a human being! Jesus.... jeeeesus!" She paced the room in a quick pace, practically gliding around as she thrust her hands in her hair and ripped out the band that held her bun in place. This wasn't good. So basically, she had to do the nasty with the Doctor or she'd be killed. Brilliant! Radical! Fantastic! Magnificent! The sarcastic words rang in her head before she started shouting profanities at the lady, where ever she was.

Finally spent, Mal plopped onto the ground where she was, crossing her arms over her chest. A defiant look entered her eyes like a fire as she snapped at the Doctor, "I ain't no one's incubator, man. I'm not the type to care for tiny people, all right? No, no, no. I refuse to be.. a mother. And more importantly I refuse to let you touch me!" Anger often came out when she was afraid. It was either anger or panic though Mal had enough panic for one day.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am

"We'll excuse me! I'm not very into this situation myself! Imagine what would happen if a new race of timelord was created! And don't you get lippy, I'm easy on the eyes and I'm quite clever! Everyone fancies me..."

He sighs, running a hand through his hair as he sits on the bed. He needed to think. The pheromones rolling off Mal weren't helping and he wasn't going to tell her that. He flops onto his back, when Eliza's voice comes back on.

"You have an hour Doctor. If your having any performance issues, please do get over them quickly!"

He glares at the ceiling, brain becoming muddled.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:28 am

If possible, Mal's frown deepened and she looked around the room. It was too bloody hot in here. She removed her vest and tossed it to the side as she used one hand to fan her shirt and the other to run her fingers through her hair. Thinking was the Doctor's thing.. so he'd get them out, right? He did have is sonic screwdriver.

"Maybe we can jump into the ocean and swim away. Or drown trying. Either way... it would be less... something." Mal had turned to eye the Doctor. He was just lying there, brooding. Well that wouldn't do. Standing, she hesitantly made her way over before poking his leg in an annoying matter. The blush on her face was furious and she averted her gaze. "Come on... maybe you can use your sonic on the door, eh, buddy?" Her brain seemed to be getting fuzzy and she fidgeted uncomfortably. The palms of her hands were getting sweaty.

Feeling a sudden rush of confidence, Mal leaned down close to the Doctor's ear and whispered, "You better think of something quick because if we were to do what they wanted, I wouldn't want cameras watching." It was almost as if her body alone was speaking for her. Hidden desires and primitive needs were often something Mal stashed away. But somehow, through whatever means these aliens had, they unlocked that door and let all her work waste away. It was bloody irritating at the same time it felt relieving.

Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:34 am

He ignores her suggestions, and rolls his eyes at how obvious they were. the Zoo door was deadlocked, the ocean fake and...He freezes. Her breath was hot and the smell had made its way into his very core. He lets out a shuddering breath, eyes closed tightly as he speaks through clenched teeth.

"Mal... Mal your warm and this is ridiculous, please don't give in. Listen to me, look at my lips, watch them when I'm talking. Ok here to help you, to be your mate... Erm, your friend, to protect you, understand?"

His hands seem to be more expressive as they slide up her back, the skin beneath the girl's shirt a furnace beneath his touch.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:44 am

"Have you ever watched animal planet? I'm afraid if I looked at your lips I'd maul it like a tiger eating an antelope." Mal giggled. She listened anyway and started nodding at him. Right, what did she need protecting from? Oh right, termination. But she wasn't in danger of that if they just...

As soon as his hand touched her skin she tensed, biting her lower lip and huffing in several forms of frustration. "S-seriously? You better not be planning... anything... I mean... I would like it... but don't. Don't listen. Wait, what was I saying? Crud.." She shivered though it wasn't due to being cold.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:53 am

His hands play along the fabric, before looking her in the eyes and his fingers dance to the hem of her shirt. He always had been known to take his time doing things that required certain attentions but right now his brain was in a bit of an overload. He feels soft skin, his calloused fingertips running over her back carefully. He suddenly felt too hot and his eyes were shouldering. He pulls her closer, speaking in a husky whisper.

"We aren't DNA compatible... And your driving me insane.
Please let me... Please just let me."

He doesn't waste time as he tugs her forward, his lips finding the skin of her neck. He begins to kiss and bite, gently raking his finger nails up her spine.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:04 am

Mal shut her eyes tight, finally finding relief under his touch. She doesn't want it to stop but her brain had begun thinking. Wow, weird timing. First she doesn't think of a single clever thing and now, now when she absolutely does not want to think, that's all it will do. Her body was definitely agreeing with the Doctor, that was evident in the way one hand tangled in his hair and the other grabbed hold of his bow tie, working to rip it off. But her head was scolding her, and it was right. If she went through with this she would never be able to look at the Doctor in the eye. Obviously she was drugged up on something bad, and as soon as that washed out of her system she would want to dig a hole, jump inside, and burn into ash within the comfort of the dirt walls.

Groaning in both pleasure and annoyance, both of her hands worked their way to the Doctor's face, clutching it in her grasp. It wasn't fair how she couldn't do this to herself. He would be just fine and dandy after she was done, but her? No, she would be left hot, frustrated, and probably very angry. None the less she started pumping emotions through the mental connection she made through the touch, ones that would surly turn him off of her skin and towards finding a solution for their predicament. In case that wasn't enough, she said shakily, "Y-you don't.. want to do this... really... maybe later... but now? No. Now we g-gotta find.. a better way. Just... just... just no. No, Doctor. No, no, no. Yes... No!"

Mal was shaking almost violently with desire as she herself finally broke and started kissing the Doctor. Truly by now he would be more focussed on finding away out instead of giving Eliza a show, right? Hopefully, other wise her 'sober' self was going to hate him. Not that any of this was his fault..
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:12 am

He looks into her eyes, biting his lips and willing himself to stop moving. He goes rigid, unsure as to why he can't fight the tightening coil in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:42 am

Mal and the Doctor had done exactly what Eliza had wanted them to.  She blamed herself for getting to close to the man, she should have known his warm body would have set her off.  Now there they laid, Mal's back facing the Doctor as she curled the sheets tightly around her exposed body while the Doctor sat in the middle of the bed, his knees drawn up to his chest.

Eliza's voice is heard ringing through the room as she states in a cheerful tone, "Not hard now was it? Now Doctor, make sure you behave, your tested potency is very high but we should let her rest for a bit."

It made Mal sick to hear, her face paled and she began to shake with nerves.  Oh no... she couldn't get pregnant, could she?  The Doc had to be right when he said she would never be able to have a Time Lord child.  Unless he meant she'd die in the process... Even if she didn't, there was no way she could be a mother.  None.  No way she could handle a pregnancy either.  Oh, god...

The Doctor had said something though she missed it in her absent state of mind.  "I'm sorry?" She murmured as she slowly rolled over to look at him.  Great, he looked like a puppy that had just been kicked.  Feeling more then uncomfortable, Mal sat up and scooted over, grasping the sheet in one hand so it wouldn't fall off as she put a hand on his back.  

"I.... it.... this.... Look, I-I'm sorry I don't know.  My head's all messed up, you know?  I-I don't know what I feel.  All my life I just... suppress everything.  Everything, man.  My dreams, desires, emotions.. the whole lot.  It's why I drank so much before a-and was mad and.. not a very good person.  And now it's just habit, I-I guess.  Just... just don't look like that.  I'm the one to blame.  Only me.."  Her voice was whispered, eyes darting around the room as if paranoid someone was listening in.

Last edited by Aravis Mal Vulneras on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:57 pm

He shifts slightly, then looks up with sorrowful eyes. It hurt to think he had become attached so fast. He was a copy of an amazing man, yet he hasn't acted like it one bit and now... His charge seemed to make him angry. His muscles tense and he decides to ignore her, a med droid whirring past Mal to scan him. If he could concentrate enough...

Eliza's voice is loud and no longer held her faux cheerful tone.

"Don't you dare you little twat! I'll throw you into a compression field if you even try!"

He ignores her as well, his skin beginning to fade to a sickly grey. If he concentrated and held his train of thought...

His hand loosens and falls off, nothing but a blob. He was forcing himself to destabalize.

"If I'm not here, what will you do then hm?"

He asks Eliza but also directs it towards Mal.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Mal squeaked in surprise as he turned grey. That wasn't suppose to happen. And his hand.. it just fell right off! She stared at it with a hugely surprised expression on her face. How...? His question causes her to turn her face to look into his. Oh no, she was going to have to say something.. something to get him to stop. But what? Mal wasn't good at these things, she always said something wrong that pushed people away. Well surely anything would be better than just sitting here silently.

"I-I don't know.. I never do. I've lied to you every time we've travelled, all right? Yeah, I live my boring, safe life like I'm happy but.. I'm always waiting for you to show up. I'll admit it. Without you what sort of excitement do I have to look forward to?" When he asked what she'd do if he wasn't here, Mal jumped right to the conclusion he was just going to die. Well, he was melting or what ever you could call the thing he was currently doing. Sniffing, Mal thought about how she'd probably panic and cry if she was left alone with Eliza and her pervert-like way of remaking the time lords. The thought made her sick in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 pm

"Doctor stop this! Would you leave her alone, here with me. I'll just terminate her, an other experiment gone wrong. Would you let her die Doctor?"

His concentration snaps, and his body begins to pull itself together again. His fallen hand is shoved back into place and soon he's as humanoid looking as before. Eliza's pleased chuckle rings through the cell and then silence. He looks to Mal... And grins. He crawls on his knees towards her, pulling her into his arms and beginning to speak in a hushed tone as he gently presses his lips to her ear.

"Well I've still got it don't I? Not bad for an old man!"

He opens his palm, revealing a small piece of unbonded flesh. He rolls the goo into a small ball and looks right behind Mal and at the beach.

"Flesh has the chemical equivalent of potassium chlorate, sodium bicarbonate, and sugar at a certain state within itself. Those are the compounds found in your average smoke bomb, now it's almost there, just needs to get a bit wet... But my spit won't do it. When I tell you to, pop it in your mouth for a good second and spit it out towards the middle of the room... If my assumptions are right, which, it's me so no doubt there, the guards should be coming through the balcony and into the cell to check on us. From there it's a simple dodge and run."

He takes a breath and hopes the flesh finishes mutating intime for them to make their escape.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Mal paled at Eliza's words. That would seriously suck if she was left here to die. When in the world did she ask to be used like this? These people had no consideration towards human lives, it was sickening. And pretty crappy Mal was the target for their means of 'termination'. Hopefully it was quick and painless if she had to face it.

But the Doctor suddenly morphed back to his normal self, his hand going back into place and she sighed in relief. So he wasn't going to leave her and she got to live. Double bonus! Oh, he was smiling at her with that smile. The smile that usually stated he was being smug and clever. So when he moved closer, she figured he had a plan. It was about time!

"An amusing thing to say after losing your hand, dork." Mal muttered as she listened to what he was saying closely, glancing downwards curiously as he opened up his hand. Within it was a small ball and she could feel her eyebrow raise in question.

Mal leaned into his embrace and wrinkled her nose at his plan. It was a plan but it was a bad plan. Well, bad for her. "Raunchy.." She whispered. "You want me to put your fleshy composed ball into my mouth? I knew you were a perv." Oh good, humour. Maybe that would make this easier. No, actually, it was still gross, but it was worth a shot anyway. With a heavy sigh, Mal took the makeshift smoke bomb into her hand and listened for his cue but a sudden thought hit her and she blushed.

"You're plan is good and all but it's got one flaw.... we're both still naked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Nights & Absent Lights   London Nights & Absent Lights - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Nights & Absent Lights
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next